How to fix this " Warning: Function j has the same name as a MATLAB builtin. We suggest you rename the function to avoid a potential name conflict. "

I am using Matlab r2015a on windows 10. so, how to fiz this?
0
Altin
3/21/2015 9:09:33 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 21 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

On 03/21/2015 4:09 AM, Altin Guberi wrote:
> I am using Matlab r2015a on windows 10. so, how to fiz this?

Do what it says, rename the m-file you created (or got from somewhere
else) to some name that doesn't conflict.

dpb

Web resources about - How to fix this " Warning: Function j has the same name as a MATLAB builtin. We suggest you rename the function to avoid a potential name conflict. " - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Potential - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The mathematical study of potentials is known as potential theory ; it is the study of harmonic functions on manifolds . This mathematical formulation ...

Why Tony Abbott's decision to stay is a potential nightmare for Malcolm Turnbull
A return to the frontbench for Tony Abbott may salve the wound.

iRig Keys Review: A mini MIDI Piano Keyboard for iPhone and iPad with big music potential
... , and iOS at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "iRig Keys Review: A mini MIDI Piano Keyboard for iPhone and iPad with big music potential" ...

Better wireless helps Intel’s new Compute Stick deliver on its potential
... much from an Atom-powered computer with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, but its flaky Bluetooth and weak Wi-Fi helped dilute whatever potential ...

Harford scurries to prepare for potential major snowstorm
No flakes have fallen, but the frigid temperatures of the past couple of days and the potential for a major winter storm looming over the coming ...

Microsoft to recall millions of Surface Pro power cords over potential fire risk
... Surface Pro is now a firmly established product that can genuinely replace not only your iPad, but your laptop too. However, there’s potentially ...

No heavier burden than a great potential by @BloggersRUs
No heavier burden than a great potential by Tom Sullivan Proving that quote from Peanuts ' Linus, Ta-Nehisi Coates took Bernie Sanders to task ...

Trump weighs in on potential Bloomberg candidacy
Republican frontrunner has some words for the former New York City mayor; also talks to "Face the Nation" about conservative fight against him ...

The Magicians Review: Syfy's Magical New Drama Has Potential
The Magicians gets off to a decent start, using its first episode to introduce the ensemble of magically inclined young adults, and delving ...

Dick's potential $238M windfall
Shares of Dick's rose on Thursday, as analysts identified store as the key beneficiary of Sports Authority's financial woes.