How to fixed and Moving data for move along moving picture

Hello,=20
       I have some question to ask you. I have 2 picture that its have the =
other data reference them. Then, I would like to fixed one picture and move=
 another to overlay it that I used Fixed=3DPicture1; and Moved=3DPicture2; =
but the other data in other file that reference by them not move follow pic=
ture. How should I do for fixed and move them follow the picture?

Thanks.

Aris Break
0
tanwiwat

Does move actually move?
If I remember correctly, when you move a file in msdos (ver 6.22) it copies the file to the new dir and then deletes it. However, if you move a file in W98/XP by using windows explorer, it doesn't really move it like old dos would; the directory entry or FAT is simply updated. This is much safer, faster, and doesn't fail if you don't have enough space for two copies at the same time. With XP, does moving a file at the command line with 4dos differ than moving it with 4nt? I think 4dos copies/deletes and 4nt updates the FAT. Can anyone verify this? Anthony D&...

Moving to Card: How do You Know What to Move?
I just picked up a SDIO expansion card for my Treo, and I'm trying to copy a few memory-hog applications to the card and delete them from the main memory. I have question though: Many of the applications appear to involve several things in the list that pops up when you show the applications to delete. For example, when I tried to move my dictionary program it complains about not being able to find its dictionary database. I gather that something else in the application list contains its database, but I have no idea what it's called. Is there any easy way to know what all o...

screen moves when I move the mouse
I have an IMAC G5 Intel running 10.4.11. The whole screen is moving when I move the mouse whether or not I have any button pushed. When the screen moves, the edges go offscreen. This is a brand new development and, although it doesn't appear to affect functionality it makes the computer sort of uncomfortable to use and I know this should not be happening In article <d20c4bc2-1ad9-4de3-9bf6-8a7de7de3e3b@w22g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>, jerry.freedman.jr@gmail.com wrote: > I have an IMAC G5 Intel running 10.4.11. The whole screen is moving > when I move the mouse whether or not...

to move or not to move read messages
Hi all, I've some trouble with mutt where it does move read messages from my spoolfile to the mbox, although I did not ask for this behavior. The trouble may be due to the operation of imap: set spoolfile=imap://exchange/INBOX set mbox=+in I'm not aware of any mbox-hook within my setup. I used mutt 1.5.1i recently which moved some of my current messages from the spoolfile to =in on occasions, leaving an incomplete spoolfile. I've switched to 1.5.5i today - now all read messages are moved to the mbox. It now asked for the move, due to set move=yes ...

MOVE
Morning Looking for help with GPC. Move( rc, Pointer( @flds + fldCnt^ * SizeOf( rc ) ), SizeOf( rc ) ); The last parameter gives 'error: reference expected, value given' Any hints? thanks you Corax wrote: > > Morning > > Looking for help with GPC. > > Move( rc, Pointer( @flds + fldCnt^ * SizeOf( rc ) ), SizeOf( rc ) ); > > The last parameter gives 'error: reference expected, value given' Although I don't know GPC: Are you sure that your problem is the last parameter? Move needs a var-variable as second parameter. So it should be Move(rc...

Move constructor. Move semantics experiment.
Hi: A couple of days ago, I posted a letter "Is swap_void(void*) possible?" which is about the move semantics of objects in a dynamic array. http://groups.google.com.tw/group/comp.lang.c++.moderated/browse_frm/thread/74dfca376425c281/74f636d8724862a7?q=swap_void&rnum=1#74f636d8724862a7 David Abrahams provided a useful link: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2004/n1690.html which is a proposal about rvalue reference in C++. Now my practice of the dynamic array is like this: template<typename T> class MyVect { T *_bgn, *_end, *_storage_end; public...

Moving object detection with a moving camera
Hi everyone, I need some help with my university project. It’s about dynamic object detection with a moving camera. I've installed a camera to a potentiometer. My inputs are thus the angular velocity of the camera and the accompanying picture. My idea was with the Computer Vision Toolbox "optical flow" to determine the speed and compare it with my camera speed, so to find out what objects have different speed as the camera itself. The results should be the dynamic objects. My question is what kind of speed (unit) is from the optical flow? I cannot find anything in the Mathwo...

Writing move constructors and move assignment
Suppose I have a C interface as follows: // create a new FOO FOO* foo_open(int params); // use FOO one or more times void foo_bar(FOO*); // destroy FOO foo_close(FOO*); and I want to wrap that in a C++11 class. class Foo { Foo(int params) : p(foo_open(params)) {} void bar() { foo_bar(p); } ~Foo() { if (p) { foo_close(p); } } private: FOO* p; // Clearly Foo cannot be copied otherwise you will call foo_close twice for the same handle Foo(const Foo&) = delete; Foo& operator= (const Foo&) = delete; // But we should be ab...

Moving files by moving small icon.
A tip I heard a while ago: you can move an open file by dragging the little icon in the title bar (the grey strip at the top where the yellow, red and green buttons reside) wherever you want. This combined with spring-loading (the way disks and folders open to reveal inner files and folders on mouse hover), makes it easy. Beats having to find the path in other ways and going to original location and moving it. -- dorayme On 4/9/14, 2:06 PM, dorayme wrote: > A tip I heard a while ago: you can move an open file by dragging the > little icon in the title bar (the grey str...

Move semantics and moved/empty objects
Following a discussion I had on the boost-devel mailing list [1] about objects that can never be empty/null, I started thinking about issues that move semantics introduce. [1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/177969 Indeed, when moving an object, it is required to leave the object in a state which is at least valid enough to call its destructor on. In the following, let's only consider objects which own resources that must be freed in the destructor. The moved object is then left in an empty state, which might contradict the invariants of the type. However, it could ...

Moving out.
Hey all of you out there who might be interested in keeping my crappy little computer collection alive... Next year, I'm going off to college. This realization brought a few ideas into my head. 1) I'm only going to be able to take 1 or maybe 2 computers to college. 2) I'm going to be cleaning a lot of stuff out of my parent's basement. I've already got a workstation ready for college, except for a few possible upgrades. However, I'd like to try and give out as much of my PC collection as possible, with the hopes of building a standalone server to keep with...

moving pictures
Hi all, I sometimes need to edit a photo in a PDF, and I usually use the image selection tool, then open the file into PhotoShop and make my changes, save the file and it is updated in the PDF. However, recently this has caused the image to move to the lower left corner of the PDF rather than stay in its original position. Has anyone else noticed this problem and found a solution? I am on a PC using Acrobat Professional 6 and PhotoShop CS2 Thank you, Mike From what I have read on prepressforums.com this is a bug in CS2. Point Acrobat to CS1 and all should be well. "Mike Teegar...

Efficient Moving Average and Moving Variance Calculations
Steven Smith in "Digital Signal Processing" describes an efficient algorithm for computing a moving average. This algorithm is also mentioned in the Wikipedia article describing Moving Average: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_average Rick Lyons once asked in this newsgroup about an efficient algorithm for computing "moving variance": http://groups.google.com/group/comp.dsp/browse_frm/thread/330ac90a92f8dfaf/02a3b89dcf21fdcc?hl=en&lnk=st&q=variance+group%3Acomp.dsp+author%3AHadstate#02a3b89dcf21fdcc With minimal effort, one can modify the "Moving Averag...

when moving
i have autocad 2007 when i move object or copy/paste with mouse redrawing of object is slow i have a64 x2 3800+ and ati 1300pro why is that so is that normal in autocad that when i move object redrawing is slow expecially when it has large amount of lines.... is there some was to speed up process ...

Web resources about - How to fixed and Moving data for move along moving picture - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/STS-134 launch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Question Is it my machine or is there a brief loss of sound half way through, and a jump in picture just the the shuttle starts to move? My computer ...

Fog drapes Round 2 of Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship – in pictures
Yorkshire Post Fog drapes Round 2 of Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship – in pictures The National Danny Willett of England hits balls at the ...

Motion Picture Academy Adopts New Rules to Increase Diversity
The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts & Sciences, reacting to criticism over its all-white slate of actor nominees this year, is taking steps to ...

Draghi Rally Fizzles In Less Than One Day: Failure In Pictures
ECB President Mario Draghi attempted to talk the Euro lower and the market higher today in a lengthy one hour press conference following his ...

17 pictures of Roger Federer before he was a fashion icon
Roger Federer wasn't always a fashion icon.

How to use Picture in Picture (PIP) mode to watch YouTube on iPad
Picture in Picture (PiP) mode is one of the best features of iOS 9. On iPads, it lets you continue to watch a video from one app (say, Netflix) ...

Sony Pictures Animation Brings In T.J. Fixman To Write ‘Popeye’
EXCLUSIVE – Looks like somebody has been eating their spinach. Sony Pictures Animation is bringing in T.J. Fixman to write Popeye , the latest ...

Zac Efron's Abs and Booty! Have Never Looked Better Than in These Pictures of Him Taking a Swim Lesson ...
Zac Efron's Abs and Booty! Have Never Looked Better Than in These Pictures of Him Taking a Swim Lesson

SHOT Show in pictures
SHOT Show in pictures

AP PHOTOS: A Selection of Pictures From the Past Week
AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the past week