How to get a Value

I need to get an value from another m-file,i had written a code to
calculate the radius of the circle in an mfile and in another m file
i am displaying the radius, but how do i get the radius value from
another m-file.

Please help me out.
0
prasath_79 (26)

Making variables global they can be read by any m-file, just type
"global" in HELP and it will tell you more