How to get current dir (complete path) in Matlab?

How to get current dir (complete path) in Matlab?
/current dir/path in command window;

/function saveas(figure_handle, file_name, 'emf');
saves files to "c:\matlab\work"
although I've set my work directory to "c:\prj".

0
dr_Dzekyl (6)

dr Dzekyl wrote:

> How to get current dir (complete path) in Matlab?
> /current dir/path in command window;
>
> /function saveas(figure_handle, file_name, 'emf');
> saves files to "c:\matlab\work"
> although I've set my work directory to "c:\prj".

help pwd
0
bchinn (23)
5/2/2005 3:24:54 PM
or help cd

brian wrote:

> dr Dzekyl wrote:
>>

>> How to get current dir (complete path) in Matlab?
>> /current dir/path in command window;
>>
>> /function saveas(figure_handle, file_name, 'emf');
>> saves files to "c:\matlab\work"
>> although I've set my work directory to "c:\prj".
>>

> help pwd
0
sapox (1)

How to set path for .M files. How to include, and verify a file in the MATLAB path. In other words I wish to learn how to setup the path for .M file in MATLAB path? Thanks.
undefined ...

How to set path for .M files. How to include, and verify a file in the MATLAB path. In other words I wish to learn how to setup the path for .M file in MATLAB path? Thanks. #2
undefined ...

matlab current path
When I change the matlab current path to my own path,say d:/mydirectory,in command window now I can't run any m-functions located in /matlab/work directory(the default current directory at start up).Can it possible to run have access to these file with current path unchanged? thanks in advance. "sueiz" <suqch@163.com> wrote in message news:ef0093f.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > When I change the matlab current path to my own path,say > d:/mydirectory,in command window now I can't run any m-functions > located in /matlab/work directory(the default current directory ...

Get your complete MATLAB projects
ONES Research Consultants provides online support & training on academic and research projects on following domains: Communication Systems, Computer Network, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Software Engineering, Computer Graphics and Visualization, Business Intelligences, Semantic Web and Service Engineering, Application, Development & Embedded Systems. If you need any kind of professional help regarding your projects or you need a complete project in the above mention domains, feel free to contact us. You can rely on us and we will provide you with a well researched and quality work in time. Ahmer Khalid. Email: ahmer.khalid@hotmail.com ONES Optimum Network Engineering Solutions ...

Get your complete MATLAB project.
ONES Research Consultants provides online support & training on academic and research projects on following domains: Communication Systems, Computer Network, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Software Engineering, Computer Graphics and Visualization, Business Intelligences, Semantic Web and Service Engineering, Application, Development & Embedded Systems. If you need any kind of professional help regarding your projects or you need a complete project in the above mention domains, feel free to contact us. You can rely on us and we will provide you with a well researched and quali...

Get a result from Matlab to Java (Call Matlab from JAVA
Hi all, I am having trouble getting the return value from matlab to JAVA. I have tried Kamin Whitehouse 's code(matlabcontrol.java) and get working for eval and feval, but having trouble using blockingFeval function which returnts the value of matlab. The problem I am having is it returns some value valid only in matlab workspace and when I play around with the return value in matlab, it works fine but in Java program it is just junk data. I corresponded with Kamin and he thinks that jmi.jar has been changed since he developed the class. The matlab library now returns the handle of t...

matlab compiler, matlab path, expanded ctf issues
Dear All: If anyone has used the matlab compiler I would appreciate some help. I make a very simple test case test.m: function test fprintf('Hello world\n'); test2 And test2.m: function test2 fprintf('2Hello world\n'); I do mcc -m test Run it runs beautifully. Now, same thing, move test2.m somewhere on matlab path. test still runs in matlab. I do mcc -m test, and get error: misha@misha-d630:~/Montague Lab/code$ ./test This MATLAB file does not have proper version information and may be corrupt. The file '/home/misha/Montague/matlab/test2.m' is not in the application's expanded CTF archive at '/home/misha/.mcr_cache_v78/test_76D3A49E2BAD9671283F48CFD4C9C63F'. This is typically caused by calls to ADDPATH in your startup.m or matlabrc.m files. Please see the compiler documentation and use the ISDEPLOYED function to ensure ADDPATH commands are not executed by deployed applications. ??? An error occurred while trying to determine whether "test2" is a function name. Please help. Thank you Misha CyberFrog <domlee55@hotmail.com> wrote in message <299841556.55624.1263297568019.JavaMail.root@gallium.mathforum.org>... > Hi Misha, > I have just come across this same problem, did you ever figure this out in the end? > > Thanks Sorry, no luck :( Please let me know if you figure out! Misha Hi Misha, I have just come across this same problem, did you ever figure this out in the end? Than...

Path recognized automatically as a current directory in matlab
I have this path :C:\Matlab71\work\images where I have 2 images. Is it possible to take this directory a current one where I have these 2 images but I don't want to store the path in variable path like below: path='C:\Matlab71\work\images' I want that this path should be added automatically in this variable. So my question is how to store automatically as a current directory my path? I wait your response! ...

How to get the current line number by matlab code?
How to get the current line number by matlab code? Thank you In article <fnomue$gv1$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jun Li <junli@yahoo.com> wrote: >How to get the current line number by matlab code? The current line number of the currently executing function? Or the current line number of some open file? -- "I was very young in those days, but I was also rather dim." -- Christopher Priest roberson@ibd.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca (Walter Roberson) wrote in message <fnop1b$fnr$1@canopus.cc.umanitoba.ca>... > In article <fnomue$gv1$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jun Li <j...

add random, NOT name-specified dir to matlab path
hi, I'm writing a startup.m file which should contain a command/'s to add the folder, were the startup.m file is launched from, to the matlab search path. Since any time startiup.m is executed this folder will be different, i.e. NOT name-specified, so addpath('c:\home\current_folder') is no applicable or any command were the folder is name-specified. The general idea is that the user will not be manually involved in any matlab operations. From an archive file the necessary files are extracted to this random folder : a .bat file invokes the matlab.exe, which invokes startup...

How to add the current dir to sys.path when calling a python file?
Hi, man python says "If a script argument is given, the directory containing the script is inserted in the path in front of $PYTHONPATH. The search path can be manipulated from within a Python program as the variable sys.path." Instead I want to have the current directory inserted to the front of $PYTHONPATH without changing anything the script. Is there a way to do so? -- Regards, Peng On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 22:56:07 -0500, Peng Yu wrote: > Hi, > > man python says "If a script argument is given, the directory > containing the script is inserted in the path in front of $PYTHONPATH. > The search path can be manipulated from within a Python program as the > variable sys.path." Instead I want to have the current directory > inserted to the front of $PYTHONPATH without changing anything the > script. Is there a way to do so? No. If you want to manipulate the path, you have to write code to do so, and put it in your script. That's very simple: import os, sys sys.path.insert(0, os.getcwd()) -- Steven On Mar 18, 8:56=A0am, Peng Yu <pengyu...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > man python says "If a script =A0argument =A0is =A0given, =A0the directory > containing the script is inserted in the path in front of $PYTHONPATH. > The search path can be manipulated from =A0within a Python program as > the variable sys.path." Instead I want to have the current...

parallel matlab
Hi all, I'm going to work on a project involving a parallel version of MATLAB - I'm aware of various efforts like MATLAB-*P and so on Right now I need to read up on some material regarding MATLAB internals eg: How are the ATLAS(or is it BLAS) routines called in MATLAB? How does MATLAB's C code store information in memory, cache'ing etc? How is one to get at those? Do you know of any suitable reference(s)/resource(s)? Thank you very much, Aravind ...

Calling Compiled MATLAB from MATLAB
Hello everyone, How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to be to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), then compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an easier way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do with it to get this to work. Thanks in advance, Sina sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to > be > to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), > then > compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an > easier > way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do > with > it to get this to work. > > Thanks in advance, > > Sina > > HELP MEX > HELP MEX Or, better, HELP MCC help pcode pseudo code is useful to obfuscate code - protect algorithms, yet still run at full speed and be distributable to other matlab users sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to > be > to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), > then > compile this C code into MEX format and call that...

Matlab plots outside Matlab
I'm making an end-user application where I would like to use Matlab functionality both for calculation and plotting. Matlabs GUI builder guide does not satisfy my needs (no support for f.ex. internal frames and other nescessities), so I'm planning to compile my Matlab code and use other API (Java, QT or something) for GUI. My problem is then, that I loose access to the neat plotting commands availible under matlab GUI... Is there a way of integrating Matlabs plot functionality into another GUI system? - has it been done? - I appreciate any response! - P�l Berge ...

Matlab Path
I am trying to organize some code I have in Matlab. I would like to change Matlabs settings so that .m files in subdirectories of my current workspace are on Matlab's path and I can run those .m files without permanently adding the subdirectory to Matlabs path. Is it possible to do this? Dear Andrew Tremblay! > I am trying to organize some code I have in Matlab. I would like to change Matlabs settings so that .m files in subdirectories of my current workspace are on Matlab's path and I can run those .m files without permanently adding the subdirectory to Matlabs path. Is it possib...

Dear All, I am completely new to MATLAB and the digital world. Could anyone help me with my following query. What are the methods used to implement a filter from an fdatool design in MATLAB
Dear All, I am completely new to MATLAB and the digital world. Could anyone help me with my following query. What are the methods used to implement a filter from an fdatool design in MATLAB On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:39:17 +0000, savina wrote: > Dear All, I am completely new to MATLAB and the digital world. Could > anyone help me with my following query. What are the methods used to > implement a filter from an fdatool design in MATLAB (...as well as 'completely new' to writing a compact subject line.) Depends on what you mean by "methods". If you launch the FDA tool, a 'la: > fdatool ....and look near the bottom of the GUI, you should see quite a lot of information on available filter synthesis options. ...

matlab
any one please can help me sploving the following question 1________Given the causal system y[n] =3D 0.9y[n-1] + x[n], find H(z) and sketch the pole-zero plot. See the functions roots.m and zplane.m. 2___ Plot the magnitude and phase of H(z) on the frequency axis from 0 =E2=80=93 =EF=81=B0, or normalized frequency 0 - 1, and label the graphs. S= ee the freqz.m command. hani_al_yazidi@hotmail.com wrote: > any one please can help me sploving the following question > > > 1________Given the causal system > > y[n] = 0.9y[n-1] + x[n], > > find H(z) and sketch the pole-zero plot. See the functions roots.m and > zplane.m. > > 2___ Plot the magnitude and phase of H(z) on the frequency axis from 0 > – , or normalized frequency 0 - 1, and label the graphs. See the > freqz.m command. It looks like homework. State what you tried and what error messages you got and someone who knows Matlab will probably help. We try not to do homework here, but (like gods) we do help those who help themselves. Jerry -- Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get. ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&...

Get variable from another m-file and place it in current m-file in Matlab
Hi there, How I have a matlab file that calculates a variable "l".Now i want to call this "l" variable in another matlab file I am working on. How do i do this please? Urgent!! On 11/14/2012 4:39 AM, Francis Etu-Menson wrote: > Hi there, > How I have a matlab file that calculates a variable "l".Now i want to call this "l" variable >in another matlab file I am working on. How do i do this please? Urgent!! > The first function A() will return this variable "L" as its return value. Then you can pass this variable "L" to the second function B() as an argument. Like this L = A() B(L) ...

Matlab
Hello , I'm a new user in Matlab. So should you advise matlab notes , documentation please ? <azatserver113@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7b4e75e2-40c6-43bb-acc6-2553123ba649@googlegroups.com... > Hello , > > I'm a new user in Matlab. So should you advise matlab notes , > documentation please ? > At the MATLAB command prompt type this command: doc This will show the documentation included as part of your installation. I recommend reading through the Getting Started section of the MATLAB documentation first, and executing the examp...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u "Gangamma " <gangvsng@gmail.com> wrote in message <hvmr7h$sn0$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? Yes, Matlab program written in 32/64 bits are compatible accepted MEX file. 64-bit version can handle larger array but does *NOT* improve speed. Br...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab #2
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u ...

shutdown matlab.exe when matlab is not in use
Hi, I've noticed everytime I start my computer, matlab.exe starts automatically and consumes a considerable amount of memory space which slows down my computer. Is there an option to prevent this process from starting automatically each time my computer starts. I have Windows XP operating system. I have matlab 6.5. Thanks. Fenisol3 puffy_blake wrote: > Hi, > I've noticed everytime I start my computer, matlab.exe starts automatically > and consumes a considerable amount of memory space which slows down my > computer. Is there an option to prevent this process from starti...

Writing a Matlab add-on in a Matlab clone?
What is the best Matlab clone and is it good enough to write Matlab software in? I'd like to use one of these free clones to start writing Matlab add-ons. I am aware of Scilab and GNU Octave. The former seems to be more popular. -- Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy The F#.NET Journal http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/fsharp_journal/?usenet Jon Harrop wrote: > > > > What is the best Matlab clone and is it good enough to write Matlab > software > in? > > I'd like to use one of these free clones to start writing Matlab > add-ons. I > am aware ...

MATLAB 6 to MATLAB 7 changes
I am looking for information here on the MathWorks website about the changes between MATLAB 6 and MATLAB 7. Specifically, I am looking for information about changes in the handling of .mat files. For example if I have a mat-file: example.mat located in the MATLAB current directory. In MATLAB 7 I can load this data-file into the MATLAB workspace with: >> load example And it loads fine. If I type the above load command in MATLAB 6 I get and error. Is there anything that provides the technical information for this? Thanks Dave Dave wrote: > I am looking for information here on t...

Web resources about - How to get current dir (complete path) in Matlab? - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Complete measure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The need to consider questions of completeness can be illustrated by considering the problem of product spaces. Suppose that we have already ...

Launch A Complete Facebook Marketing Campaign
The early bird deadline for Mediabistro's Facebook Marketing Boot Camp is Wednesday, March 28.

His one year mission complete, Scott Kelly will retire from NASA
Scott Kelly is all smiles after landing in Kazakhstan earlier this month. (credit: Bill Ingalls/NASA) Just 10 days after landing safely back ...

Ferrari completes two-year restoration of fire-damaged 225E
Filed under: Ferrari , Classics This 1952 Ferrari 225E, damaged decades ago in a fire, is finally back in shape after Ferrari Classiche undertook ...

Harman completes acquisition TowerSec to boost cybersecurity offerings
... development. Harman International Industries Inc., best known for supplying audio and infotainment systems to automakers, said today it completed ...

NFL Mock Draft 2016: Complete 1st-Round Predictions for Most Hyped Prospects
Hype might be the most important word when it comes to the 2016 NFL draft. It's one of them, at least. Hype influences stock, which alters how ...

How to see a complete list of everyone who has ever ignored your Facebook friend request
If you've ever used Facebook, you know that nerve-wracking feeling while you wait for someone to accept your friend request. Turns out, there's ...

In complete makeover, Avon pins hopes on foreign consumers
In complete makeover, Avon pins hopes on foreign consumers

Crave giveaway: Complete set of 86 Google Android collector pins
Every year for Mobile World Congress, Google produces a large set of adorable pin badges depicting different Android characters. Win every single ...

Kings complete first season sweep of Lakers, 106-98
... ANGELES (AP) — Darren Collison had 22 points in his ninth start of the season, DeMarcus Cousins also scored 22 and the Sacramento Kings completed ...