How to get the single image in the video viewer output where i am getting 3*3 images

i am sending the video using gateway in & gateway out blocks. the output in the video viewer is 9*9 but i want it to be single image

Pil Raw Image Viewer-- How to get image mode
Hello Ive been messing around with a simple raw image viewer using Pil and Tkinter However I am running into problems displaying the images they appear to be not correct I believe it is cause of the modes for the different files but I am unsure If someone could examine my code and assist in helping me solve my problem(s) It would be greatly appreciated from Tkinter import * import Image, ImageTk import os import tkFileDialog size = 1024, 768 def getfiles(): try: entry.delete(0, END) global fileopen fileopen = tkFileDialog.askdirectory() entry.i...

Get pixel colors from images in Python 3
Good day. As the title sais, i am trying to extract pixel colors from images, in Python 3. I know that for python 2.x, PIL (Python image library) can do that, via Image > getpixel((x,y)). It returns the colors as a list with 3 parameters, Red, Green and Blue. This is exactly what i want. Now, the problem is that PIL doesn't work in Python 3. Can anyone suggest how to do that ? The bigger problem is that i need to extract pixel colors for many types of images : JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF. For this, i might need different codecs... I am not good at image formats and codecs. I just want to kn...

getting an image within an image
i got the lines/boundaries of the image i want to get using this code: subImage = fullImage(row1:row2, col1:col2); problem is, all i'm getting is one single line. thanks for all your help! What do you get if you try this: fullImage = magic(8) row1 = 3; row2 = 5; col1=3; col2 = 6; subImage = fullImage(row1:row2, col1:col2) I get Sorry - clicked too soon. I get: fullImage = 64 2 3 61 60 6 7 57 9 55 54 12 13 51 50 16 17 47 46 20 21 43 42 24 40 26 27 37 36 30 ...

how to process the image or get the data from image after live video stream display in computer?
hi, i really need a help. my project is to get the data from the lane detection. how can i process the real time image acquired and extract the required data at the same time?thanks for help ...

[Python 3.3.0] Getting tkinter to work on Python 3

Image processsing-Getting input from dialog box #3
Hi, Please can anybody help me to resolve the following queries. 1. I am doing project for my Post graduation. I have a input dialog box. The data which i enter in the input dialogue box should read in one program.So,Please anybody can tell me command in Matlab to resolve my issue. 2. i have some set of images which i am rotating.but, after rotation of the image getting black color background.Please let me know any command/program which removes black background after rotation.I am using "imrotate" command for rotation of image. Thanx Sachin For 1, try MAGIC: http://www.mathwo...

a detailed description of the images we get from cosine transform and fourier transform of an image using matlab
I have a problem with transform coding .I have write matlab code for fourier transform and cosine transform Transform Coding on a jpeg image and compae the results (a) Write a program to compute the information loss associated with the following transform coding schemes: Case 1 Case 2 Transform: Fourier Cosine Subimage Size: 8 x 8 8 x 8 Bit Allocation: 8-largest coding 8-largest coding Use the routines developed in Project 08-01 to quantify the loss of information. Download the image in Fig. 8.23 and use the program to compare Cases 1 and 2. (b) Gradually decrease...

In 8.3+ Can You Get Bitmaps Created With image To Work With Stipples
In an old FAQ I read: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ #12.4. How can I get bitmaps created with 'image' to work with '-stipple'? At the moment, you can't. Bitmaps created with 'image create bitmap ....' do not use 'Tk_DefineBitmap', which is required for '-stipple' to know it's a bitmap. Instead, you'll have to use the old format for using bitmaps in stipples, like so: ...

how to show which images is an indexed colour image and how to reduce the depth of the colour image to 3 bits
Hi All, I need help in the following: Question 1 1) how to determine which images is an indexed colour image 2) show the mappings between an index and the colour primaries for an indexed image Question 2 1) how to reduce the depth of the true colour image to 3 bits 2) how to use the LUT to produce the 3-bit version of the originally true colour image. All the images are saved as tif format. Can anyone provide me with an example? Rgds On Aug 22, 10:43=A0pm, "Clement Lim" <clement...@singnet.com.sg> wrote: > Hi All, > > I need help in the following: > > Quest...

To Get tomcat connectors(aix 4.3.3&apache1.3.29)
Any one can send me binaries tomcat connectors for Aix 4.3.3 and Apache 1.3.29 ? I can not to compile it, on my aix box with gcc 3.2.1 or ant. Thanks. -- ---------------------------------------------------------- Tu portal de Aix en Espa�ol http://aixpanish.com ---------------------------------------------------------- "JPM" <jperezme@jazzfree.com> wrote in message news:<bu3lpi$fkv$1@nsnmrro2-gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net>... > Any one can send me binaries tomcat connectors for Aix 4.3.3 and Apache > 1.3.29 ? > I can not to compile it, on my aix box with g...

Getting a image values out from a masked image
I have this image http://www.bjoernoest.dk/fish.jpeg, the one in the top (im) is my original, and the one in the bottom have an overlay of my mask (mask). How do i get a matrix or something else out, with the values of im that mask covers. It should be used to determine how large an area out of the total image mask covers + determine the intensity of the red compared to a std value. Bjørn On Feb 16, 6:45=A0pm, "Bjoern Oest Hansen" <booksforl...@dsr.kvl.dk> wrote: > I have this imagehttp://www.bjoernoest.dk/fish.jpeg, the one in the top (= im) is my original, and the ...

Re: Using Plot3D; rotating the plot but, getting a different image after exporting. #3
It's always the obvious. So there are two ways of rotating, using the rotate function command or just taking an unrotated graph and manually rotating it with the mouse rather than function. So it appears that the exported mouse rotated jpg saves as rotated, but the exported function rotated jpg exports unrotated. Sylvia Hobbs ________________________________________ From: Elizabeth Latta [elizabeth@elizabethlatta.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:10 AM To: Hobbs, Sylvia (DPH); ss2011@wolframscience.com; mathgroup@smc.vnet.net Subject: Re: RE: Using Plot3D; rotating the plot but, ...

DOS 3.3 BASICS Image
I would like to let folks know that I have a copy of DOS 3.3 BASICS disk. I have converted it into DSK image. I sent a file attachment to Linards Ticmanis through e-mail. I request Linards Ticmanis to upload BASICS.DSK into public.asimov.net as soon as possible. Linards Ticmanis will let us know when it is ready to download BASICS.DSK from public.asimov.net as soon as possible. Please note: I want to let you know that there is no DOS 3.3 CATALOG nor DOS 3.2.1 CATALOG, but it has only a short routine from track 0 sector 0 to start 13-sector PROM. Also, I want to let you k...

getting unique images from group of images
Hi, I'm writing a program which needs to identify unique letters from a paragraph. Example being, I input an image of a paragraph in English, and the program returns all the individual letters of English. I wrote the program so far, but am having trouble distinguishing very similar images. For example, in my final output, I will have multiple 'a's, even though they look almost the exact same, there are minor differences between the 'a's in the paragraph. I'm not sure how to write the lines so that my program will detect similar images of the same letter and only ...

i made a gui in matlab now i want to get a variable's value(that is a 3 by 3 matrix) defined in a script file(named nn2)
i made a gui in matlab now i want to get a variable's value(that is a 3 by 3 matrix) defined in a script file(named nn2) manish sahu <manish.comp05@gmail.com> wrote in message <ad202390-c536-473e-8496- 664d9b45e403@b5g2000pri.googlegroups.com>... > i made a gui in matlab now i want to get a variable's value(that is a > 3 by 3 matrix) defined in a script file(named nn2) well, run the script so the variable is in the workspace, then use it. ...

i made a gui in matlab now i want to get a variable's value(that is a 3 by 3 matrix) defined in a script file(named nn2) #2
i made a gui in matlab now i want to get a variable's value(that is a 3 by 3 matrix) defined in a script file(named nn2) manish sahu <manish.comp05@gmail.com> wrote in message <66e1285d-5710-4f8b-90fc-b4a8d732dd30@h1g2000prh.googlegroups.com>... > i made a gui in matlab now i want to get a variable's value(that is a > 3 by 3 matrix) defined in a script file(named nn2) U can use fread command to red and then converting string to numerical value, else u can save the data into a mat file and read back. Is it what u are looking for?? Ashwini ...

do matlab has combination fuction? for example, I want to selcet 2 numbers from 1,2,3,4,5,then I want to get following array:[1,2],[1,3],.....
undefined In article <ef33da0.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP>, dincent <accessdxt123@163.com> wrote: > undefined I might have responded to this with a reasonable answer, had you NOT posted your entire question as the subject title and left the body of the post as "undefined". Too bad. John -- The best material model of a cat is another, or preferably the same, cat. A. Rosenblueth, Philosophy of Science, 1945 Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others. Anonymous ...

aix-get for AIX 4.3.3
I've visited http://sourceforge.net/projects/aix-get, but I haven't seen a version for AIX 4. Does anybody know a version of aix-get to AIX 4.3.3? Thank you in advance! from the sourceforge description "This program allows you automatically check for updates for AIX 5L packages and rpms and download and/or install them. It is a replacement for well-known `fixdist` in AIX4." So use fixdist. Or, download the v5 version and hack the perl code to make it 433 specific. Rgds Mark Taylor -- Posted via http://dbforums.com Mark Taylor <member20596@dbforums.com&g...

I need to get multiple image buttons and when i click on imagebutton it should display corrseponding image but previously displayed image also should be on the samewindow
Hai all, I need to get multiple image buttonsand wheni click on the image button it should display corresponding image on window and if i click another image button it is also display on same window without replacement of previously displayed image. For exampe, If have three imagebuttons img1.img2,img3.At the moment if i click on the img1 it should display img1.gif on window and similarly on img2 it should display img2.gif on same window but img1 and img2 both must be in same window no replacement. Urgent please.Ur help must be appreciated rajbala.3399@gmai...

How to quantify the image quality from 3 sample images below
Dear MATLAB users, I have 3 sample images derived from an original RGB image. 1) Image 1 = R / (R+G+B) http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m466/blakeex/Picture2.png 2) Image 2 = G / (R+G+B) http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m466/blakeex/Picture3.png 3) Image 3 = B / (R+G+B) http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m466/blakeex/Picture4.png How can I quantify the image quality from three images? What are the formulas or built-in MATLAB functions to calculate the SNR and contrast of those images? Thank you. ...

Regarding getting 1.3.1 JDK 32 bit for AIX 4.3.3 32 bit machine.
Hi, I downloaded 1.3.1 SDK 32 bit for AIX 4.3.3 32 bit machine from the follwoing link. http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/aix/service.html It does not contain include directory. I need jni.h and jni_md.h header files. Please let me know where can I get 1.3.1 JDK 32 bit for AIX 4.3.3 32 bit machine which contains inlude directory and header files. Any information or suggestions on this is welcome. Regards Vanky Vanky, I just went to that site, clicked on Java 1.3.1 32 bit, signed in, Aggreed to the license, and was presented with a page of numerous fileset that I could d...

Re: getting MAC in 7.3 #3
From: "Tom Linden" <tom@kednos.company> > BTW, What exactly is ZCD$ETH_LNM? > > I do not see anything like that name on any of my systems "ZCD" was short for "Zycad", where I was working when I wrote the stuff the first time. It was part of an Ethernet-address-related license enforcement scheme which was never used. (That was about the time when all our customers left VMS for the better price/performance offered by various UNIX workstation vendors, so the company lost interest in license enforcement on VMS. Along with everything else.) Th...

how to connect &quot;IMAQ Get Buffer.vi&quot; output terminal of &quot;Image Out&quot; to the input terminal of &quot;Image&quot; of &quot;IMAQ ColorImageToArray.vi&quot;
Hi, Thanks a lot for helping me till this stage.I am again stuck up with some problem.Please help me this time also. Actually i am making changes in already existingblock diagram and also i am new to this labview programming.And also time is very crucial. So i want to know if there is any way to connect the output of Image out terminal of IMAQ Get Buffer.vi to the input terminal of Image of IMAQ ColorImageToArray.vi. In the actual block diagram the output of Image out terminal of IMAQ GetBuffer.vi is connected to the input terminal of Image of IMAQ ImageToArray.vi. I want to change this becos ...

Getting a color output image
im = rgb2gray(imread('E1.jpg')); BW = roipoly(im); BW = ~BW; h = fspecial('gaussian',10,5); I2 = roifilt2(h,im,BW); imshow(I2); This is my code. However, by doing this, I can only get a black and white output image. Is there anyway that I can convert the partially blurred image back to colored image? ...

Web resources about - How to get the single image in the video viewer output where i am getting 3*3 images - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Why Trump Would Get Outspent by Clinton
For a guy who bases his self-worth on his net worth, Donald Trump may be on the verge of the biggest humiliation of his life: getting vastly ...

Manning changed the way we play, and watch, football
To find the true measure of what Peyton Manning meant to football, don't bother poring over the highlights from his record 186 wins, or re-watching ...

Heads up: First ever ransomware for Macs spreads via popular BitTorrent client
Monday could be a bad day for Mac owners who downloaded the Transmission BitTorrent client on Friday. Someone spiked version 2.90 of Transmission ...

Suicide Attack at Pakistani Court Compound Kills Over a Dozen
New York Times Suicide Attack at Pakistani Court Compound Kills Over a Dozen New York Times PESHAWAR, Pakistan — Sixteen people were killed ...

Email pioneer and @ symbol inventor Ray Tomlinson dies aged 74
We might have witnessed the meteoric rise of instant messaging in modern times, but email remains a critical aspect of communication today. The ...

North Korea’s Threats Trigger Cautious Strongarm Diplomacy
With news about the frequent and the latest threat from North Korea, is the question of whether regional powers can do anything about it. In ...

Body found in elevator weeks after power cut
WDBJ7 Body found in elevator weeks after power cut WDBJ7 A 43-year-old woman was found dead in an elevator in China after possibly being trapped ...

EU leaders to press Turkey, back Greece at migrant summit
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Union leaders arrived in Brussels Monday to press Turkey to do more to stop migrants from entering Europe and to shore ...

War of words on FBI case continues as NYPD counter-terrorism chief accuses Apple of ‘providing aid to ...
The battle between the FBI and Apple continues to be played out in the media. On the same day that Apple SVP Craig Federighi said that the FBI ...

'Downton Abbey' fans deal with their grief by imaging hilarious alternate endings
The UK may have said goodbye to Downton Abbey back in December but the wound is all too fresh for fans in the U.S., who bid farewell to the Abbey ...