how to install MATLAB 7.0.1 on windows 8

hi I install MATLAB 7.0.1 on window 8 after insallation when I ran the matlab exe it is not running
can any body guide me what setting I change to make it run at windows 8
when I tried in windows 8 search options --> run programs -->It shows me the matlab is compatible with windows XP pack 3
Please help me to resolve this issue
Manish
0
manish
9/25/2014 3:28:12 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 14 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

trouble install matlab 7.0.1 in windows 2003 server
i have problem when install maltab 7.01 in windows 2003 server. when 90% installing progress. the progess halted immediately. n matlab couldnot run, n give massage, about the licence please help me,, send the answer to my email zaqnu@yahoo.com "ibnu rozaq" <rozaq.ibnu@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b628dedb-1a14-4c63-8058-125fcd119482@r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... >i have problem when install maltab 7.01 in windows 2003 server. when > 90% installing progress. the progess halted immediately. n matlab > couldnot run, n give massage, about the licence > please...

how to open Matlab 7.0.1 .fig file in Matlab 6.1?
I am having problem in opening a Matlab 7.0.1 .fig file in Matlab 6.1 The error message says: "Error using ==> open Unable to read MAT file C:\MATLAB6p1\work\problem.fig See FILEFORMATS for a list of known file types and the functions used to read them." ...

Can I install some toolboxes of Matlab 7.1 service pack in Matlab 7.2
In our laboratory we have one license of Matlab 7.1 service pack (with all tool boxes). Recently, we are not using Matlab 7.1 instead we are using Matlab 7.2. This version of Matlab 7.2 is a new license but we bought only few essential toolboxes like control system toolbox etc. However, recently we need to use Statistics toolbox for some design. Therefore, we have to use two versions of Matlab (i.e. both 7.2 and 7.1) which is inconvenient and time consuming. I would like to know: 1. Is it possible to install the statistics toolbox of Matlab 7.1 service pack in Matlab 7.2 ? 2. If possible, wh...

Oracle Update 8.1.7.0.0 -> 8.1.7.4.1
I had to Update ORACLE 8.1.7.0.0 on a W2K Server ENGLISH (French Keyboard) to 8.1.7.4.1 Everything looks fine, the services were started - but in the Event Log I have a lot of errors of oradim.exe (.. can't read memory ..) and also when startin tools like sqlwplus.exe i get the same error. Any suggestions??? Please help me! Regards, Stephan buckenmaier@tka-presta.thyssenkrupp.com (Stephan@TKA-Presta) wrote in message news:<ba9d45ff.0401282332.127ac2f0@posting.google.com>... > I had to Update ORACLE 8.1.7.0.0 on a W2K Server ENGLISH (French > Keyboard) to 8.1.7.4.1 > Every...

Patching Oracle 8.1.7.0.0 to Oracle 8.1.7.4.1
Hello, my configuration is Windows 2K Server SP4 and Oracle 8.1.7.0.0. Where can i find a patch to upgrade to Oracle 8.1.7.4.1 Many thanks for your attention -- Sitta many thanks!!!! Have a nice work "Rauf Sarwar" <rs_arwar@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:1106137485.286119.307110@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > > Sitta Davide wrote: >> Hello, >> my configuration is >> >> Windows 2K Server SP4 and Oracle 8.1.7.0.0. >> >> Where can i find a patch to upgrade to Oracle 8.1.7.4.1 >> >> >> Many th...

Eudora 7.1.0.9 and Windows 8.1 Installation Instructions
As most Google searches will bring up the installation instructions for Win= dows 7, I thought I would share. Use the following when Eudora asks for registration code: First Name: Paid_Mode_No_Support Last Name: Without_X1_Search Registration Code: 4352-4846-7641-3881 (The above courtesy of the last few Eudora folks from 2007) Install normally. When asked where the data should go, do NOT place it in the default of the = Programs folder. Instead select the other radio button (it's an AppData fol= der that is hidden -- make note of the location -- note that it is in a hid= den...

changing compatible parameter from 8.1.0.0.0 to 8.1.7.0.0
Hello, I need to increase the compatibility level of a database instance running on a solaris box from 8.1.0.0.0 to 8.1.7.0.0. but I never did it before. What are the main issues that this change could bring about? Are there any specific caveats? Thanks in advance, Flavio flavio@tin.it (FC) wrote in news:2bd78ddf.0410150651.bbceccb@posting.google.com: > Hello, > I need to increase the compatibility level of a database instance > running on a solaris box from 8.1.0.0.0 to 8.1.7.0.0. but I never did > it before. > > What are the main issues that this change could bring ab...

LAPack problem in Matlab 7.0 and 7.0.1
Hi guys, I have been creating dll using the mex command on Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6 under WinXP. My fortran programs require the use of DGEMM, and in the past I have been linking to the LAPACK using libdflapck.dll without any issue. When 7.0/7.0.1 arrive, they forgot to include libdflapack.dll, so I went back to use the one from version 6.5.1. Unfortunately, there is some incompatibility with the old version of libdflapack.dll and Matlab 7.0/7.0.1. The mex created dll just fails to run. It is a platform dependent problem. On some machines (P3, AMD XP), the dll runs without problem. ...

Install 8.0.1 without installing 8.0.0 first?
Received Mathematica_8.0.0_OSX_MachineSpecific.dmg for Mac some time back in 2010; still haven't gotten around to installing it. Mathematica_8.0.1_OSX.dmg update has now arrived. Should I just install the 8.0.1 dmg -- or do I need to install 8.0.0 first, then install 8.0.1 on top of it? (MacBook, Snow Leopard.) On 3/29/11 at 6:57 AM, siegman@stanford.edu (AES) wrote: >Received Mathematica_8.0.0_OSX_MachineSpecific.dmg for Mac some time >back in 2010; still haven't gotten around to installing it. >Mathematica_8.0.1_OSX.dmg update has now arrived. >S...

"if matlab version 7.1.0.246(R14) service pack 3 will work in windows 7, 32 bit"
As i am not able to open the subjected version in windows 7 32/64 bit even in compatibility mode. system is showing "start error desktop" with long list of files starting with "java" and ending with "source unknown. please give the solution. "manjit singh" <manjit2970@gmail.com> wrote in message news:i9s7o6$ltt$1@fred.mathworks.com... > As i am not able to open the subjected version in windows 7 32/64 bit even > in compatibility mode. system is showing "start error desktop" with long > list of files starting with "java&qu...

Matlab 7.1 on window 7
I am currently using window 7 ultimate 32bit.. After finish install MATLAB 7.1, the software won't work.. It's appear window with coding..i think it is a error.. before I used vista and the installer work fine... please help.. or should i download another MATLAB version that compatible with Window 7? thanks~ You may have this problem because Matlab needs a Java virtual machine, and the one that is included could not be 100% compatible with Windows 7... you can download an update for the JVM and copy the exe file to the bin matlab folder.... "Khairizan " <commwarr...

Incompatible of MAT file for Matlab 6.5.1 and Matlab 7.0
Hi! I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. I encountered problem as follows: ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat File may be corrupt. How can I solve this problem? Thanks. Linda Please see here: <http://tx.technion.ac.il/~perryb/matlab7/mat7.pdf> In short, save again as: The new features and enhancements are described in the "Release notes" of Matlab. A new feature that causes incompat...

How to use MATLAB 4.0/5.0 programs in MATLAB 7.0 environment.
hi, I will be very grateful if somebody tell me how to run MATLAB 4.0/5.0 programs in MATLAB 7.0.4. I was trying to run but it shows error. Thank you. With Regards, Binod Prasad Koirala And the error says .... KWs`ef}c}n,m_}___im}r}mrfmcs%arkg}cn>f}mljglmjtk`cwa__}C_%8 "Matt Fig" <spamanon@yahoo.com> wrote in message <gmkhie$p1k$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > And the error says .... > > > > > KWs`ef}c}n,m_}___im}r}mrfmcs%arkg}cn>f}mljglmjtk`cwa__}C_%8 The error says.... At compilation, "ybus" was determined to be a variable an...

which built-in function in Matlab 7.0.4 can replace the 'imfilter' in Matlab 7.0
I'm trying to do an edge detection using Matlab 7.0.4, is there any built-in function can replace 'imfilter' in Matlab 7.0 ? thz a lot. Hi, should still be there in the image processing toolbox. Do you have it installed on your 7.0.4-version? Titus <tylyeung@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1149965596.493689.33070@h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to do an edge detection using Matlab 7.0.4, > is there any built-in function can replace 'imfilter' in Matlab 7.0 ? > thz a lot. > ...

Web resources about - how to install MATLAB 7.0.1 on windows 8 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Can Facebook Advertisers Test Mobile App Install Ads On Their Devices?
Some Facebook advertisers are now able to preview their mobile application install ads directly on their mobile devices, complete with active ...

New Features to Mobile App Install Ads
Today we are happy to announce some updates to mobile app install ads to improve the experience people and developers have when viewing and creating ...

Facebook tries new designs for mobile page-Like and app install ads
Facebook began testing new designs for its mobile app install ads and page post ads this weekend. Following an update for Facebook for iOS, ...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Drives Installs of Star Wars Apps
... Wars: The Force Awakens in theaters on downloads of Star Wars-themed apps on iOS and Android. AppsFlyer analyzed over one million app installs ...

Google is enabling Android app installs from search results
Google may be simplifying the way Android users install apps on their devices. Some users have reportedly been able to install new apps directly ...

How to install iOS 9.3 and get Night Shift on your iPhone without a developer account
... as earth-shattering either, but there's little question that they have users excited. And as has been the case in the past, you can install ...

Atelier 37.2 installs wooden bathroom inside Paris apartment
Paris studio Atelier 37.2 has added a multifaceted wooden volume to an apartment in the French capital to house two shower rooms

Android users will be able to install apps directly from search
... for apps on their respective mobile platforms, the main results appear on top inside their own panels. That makes them easy enough to install, ...