How to make a EXE file from M-file?

Hi,

  I developed some programs involving intensive mathematical
calculations in MATLAB. Can anyone tell how to convert the program
into an EXE file. Main reason is we cannot have MATLAB license on
every system also an EXE file would be better for distribution.

  Waiting for a positive reply. Thank you in advance!!!

Kiran
0
kvsskiran (1)

Kiran ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
>   I developed some programs involving intensive mathematical
> calculations in MATLAB. Can anyone tell how to convert the program
> into an EXE file. Main reason is we cannot have MATLAB license on
> every system also an EXE file would be better for distribution.
>
>   Waiting for a positive reply. Thank you in advance!!!
>
> Kiran
help mcc
0
no357 (815)
10/14/2005 12:52:39 PM
In message ef1833d.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP, Kiran burbled:
> Hi,
>
>  I developed some programs involving intensive mathematical
> calculations in MATLAB. Can anyone tell how to convert the program
> into an EXE file. Main reason is we cannot have MATLAB license on
> every system also an EXE file would be better for distribution.
>
>  Waiting for a positive reply. Thank you in advance!!!

You need to buy the MATLAB compiler component, then you can build your
applications using the mcc command.  Without the compiler, there is no way
to do what you need.

--
Ian Cowley
Bishop's Stortford/Cambridge, UK

www.iancowley.co.uk/contact

0
me3 (244)
10/17/2005 8:42:08 AM
If you are concerned about price, performance, or the 'footprint' size of
your distributed application, you might look at the "O-Matrix Development
Kit",
http://www.omatrix.com/omrte.html
It enables royalty-free distribution of your application at a reasonable
price, and provides a very easy development system.

"Ian Cowley" <me3@privacy.net> wrote in message
> In message ef1833d.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP, Kiran burbled:
>> Hi,
>>
>>  I developed some programs involving intensive mathematical
>> calculations in MATLAB. Can anyone tell how to convert the program
>> into an EXE file. Main reason is we cannot have MATLAB license on
>> every system also an EXE file would be better for distribution.
>>
>>  Waiting for a positive reply. Thank you in advance!!!
>
> You need to buy the MATLAB compiler component, then you can build your
> applications using the mcc command.  Without the compiler, there is no way
> to do what you need.
>
> --
> Ian Cowley
> Bishop's Stortford/Cambridge, UK