how to plot EEG signal using bandpass filter

hi..
everybody..
i just want 2 know
how to use matlab to capture EEG signal and plot the eeg wave such as
theta, beta, delta and alpha in different graph
thanks

comp.soft-sys.matlab 206984 articles. 0 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

using session values
I have done alot of web work in all sorts of languages but I have never used the simple cookie. Question is How does one set and retrieve a simple session cookie. All it will do is have an image change on 1 page only with every new visitor, there are 5 images it should be random and stay the same unless the session is ended. Sounds pretty simple but I cannot find simple examples of a cookie doing anything similar to this. I found oodles of stuff on what a cookie is and how it works but I could use an example, even if someone knows a website that has simple clear examples, and to prove my igno...

Re: Where to put using declarations?
On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 18:43:45 -0400, Greg Herlihy wrote: [...] > In this example, sp is declared as a stunted::shared_ptr - even though > boost::shared_ptr appears to be the type intended. Furthermore, since > stunted::shared_ptr hides the shared_ptr name in the global namespace, > there is no name conflict - and this code compiles successfully despite > the likely error. Right. But like I said, in *some* cases it can definitely error. It just depends how lucky you are, I guess: //foo.hh namespace foo { struct shared_ptr { void* p; }; } ///.... //something....

warnings when using level 4 in msvc 6 (how to get rid of them)
I compile my code using Visual c++ 6 set to warning level 4. One issue I have is that when including wxWidgets headers I gets lots of warnings - well basically the same warning repeated. This started happening at around version 2.5.2. Now, I don't really want to disable the warnings for my project. I could disable and re-enable them around the wx-includes but first I wanted to check 2 things: 1. Are these warnings safe to ignore in the wxWidgets library? 2. Would it be possible to add the relevant #pragma warning(disable:xxx) / #pragma warning(default:xxx) to the start and end...

help plot log[f[t]] vs a parameter using an ODE
I've solved the following equation for y[t]. eqn = y'[t] == a (y[t]/((y[t])^2 + b )) - c y[t] + d keqn = eqn /. {a -> 10 , d -> 0.1 , c -> 1 , b -> 10 } ksol = NDSolve[{keqn, y[0] == 0}, y, {t, 0, 200}] Plot[y[t] /. ksol, {t, 0, 200}, PlotRange -> All]; Now I would like to plot the log of y[t] while varying a over a range of values ( 0-40) How will I accomplish this? It seems like I would have to solve the DE while varying a a little at a time then take the log of it? At first I thought the following will do the trick, but it didn't. I was tr...

Re: Having trouble to compare negative number using %if #2
Test shows that these will work, outside the macro. You really should fix the macro "system". This quoting these expresions is macro 101. 38 %let x = %nrstr(-0.21%%); 39 %macro t; 40 %if &x= %then %put 'Null'; 41 %else 42 %put 'Not Null'; 43 %mend; 44 %t; 'Not Null' 45 46 %let x = %str(-0.21%%); 47 %macro t; 48 %if &x= %then %put 'Null'; 49 %else 50 %put 'Not Null'; 51 %mend; 52 %t; 'Not Null' 53 54 %let x = -0.21%; 55 %let x = %superq(x); 56 %macro t; 57 %if &x= %then %put &...

Re: bode plot program?
On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 20:41:58 +0200, Heiko Arnemann wrote: > http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/math/misc/boderv8x1.zip > is working on HP 49G with ROM 2.09 > > it requires the "get it": > http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/math/symbolic/neopv8x1.zip Installation went fine, but I have a problem. There's no picture. when I enter the data and say I want a BodePlot, when I click Draw, the grid appears but there's no function drawn, just the crosshair. help! On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:27:37 +0200, sNNooPY wrote: > On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 20:41:58 +0200, Heiko Arnemann wrote: > >...

Using interactive Python for HTTPS dialog with server
Would the knowledgeable folks among you say I should have no great difficulty writing a script in Python that can simulate having an operator at a desktop keying and sending transactions to an HTTPS connection and receving responses. The script would read a file of data containing info that would otherwise have been keyed by an operator, and be expected to respond to any returning approval or error codes after sending the original data via a secure connection, as though it had been done in a web page ? ...

Re: How to use syncsort in sas in mainframe #2
Note that the intermediate SAS data set (the one which is to be input to the sorting step) can be a DATA step view. That will save a pass through the data and a bunch of disk space. On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:57:40 -0500, Michael Raithel <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM> wrote: >Dear SAS-l-ers, > >Addanki posted the following: > >> I need to sort 130 million record file how can i sort on >> mainframe using sas? I know i can use syncsort seperately! >> with flat files... But will anybody suggest me how can i use >> syncsort in sas Thanks Addanki >> > &...

CfP deadline: May 16! Last reminder!> (DASIP) Conference on Design & Architectures for Signal & Image Processing
[http://www.ecsi.org/sites/default/files/images/DASIP%20LOGO_257x73px.jpg] <http://www.ecsi.org/dasip> The 2011 Conference on Design and Architectures for Signal and Image Processing Tampere, Finland November 2 - 4, 2011 Call for Contributions Extended Deadline: May 16, 2011 General Chairs: Tapani Ahonen and Jari Nurmi Tampere University of Technology, Finland www.ecsi.org/dasip DASIP2011 is organized with the technical co-sponsorship of IEEE and the IEEE Signal Processing Society. [http://www.ecsi.org/sites/default/files/images/IEEE.gif] [http://www.ecsi.org/sites/default/files/imag...

Plotting
Hi, I am trying to plot a series of randomly generated line segments. However for some weird reason the following code is not plotting all of them. For example, if I were to set the num variable to 3, it only shows either 1 or 2 lines. If i set it to 6, it only displays 4 lines... I'm lost!! If you need more parts of my code please let me know. Thanks. for i = 1:num if (i == 1) axis([0 film_length 0 film_length]); hold all; end X{i} = originX(i,1):0.1:endX(i,1); Y{i} = slope(i,1) * X{i} + intercept(i,1); p = plot(X{i},Y{i}); if (type...

How to plot shaded relief image
Dear guys: How to use IDL to plot shaded relief image, just like http://denali.gsfc.nasa.gov/gridview/index.html? Thanks very much! Dave Dave writes: > How to use IDL to plot shaded relief image, just like > http://denali.gsfc.nasa.gov/gridview/index.html? Thanks very much! 1. Download the GRIDVIEW application. 2. Download a GRID. Otherwise, you could take your topographic data and drape another dataset over the top of it as a texture map: http://www.dfanning.com/ographics_tips/imgtex.html Cheers, David -- David Fanning, Ph.D. Fanning Software Consulting, Inc. Coy...

Explicit use of this pointer
I was reading through some C++ style guides for best practice rules that I found via this web site: http://www.chris-lott.org/resources/cstyle/ And there was conflicting advice on whether to reference member variables and/or functions from within the class by using the this pointer explicity. E.g., this->some_fun(); this->m_foo; Some people feel that this improves clarity by letting the reader know the scope of the function being called. Other people state that this syntax shouldn't be used. I guess I can almost see the argument for knowing the scope of the function, but I don...

How to compile Cypress Vendax using Keil?
I have installed SETUP_FX2LP_DVK_1004.exe from Cypress. This created a CYPRESS folder on my C: drive. When I call up c:\Cypress\USB\Examples\FX2LP\Vend_Ax.uv2. A eeprom.c shows in the project "as missing." Anyone know how to compile this project from Cypress? I have read so much Cypress material, some makes no sense. I am trying to produce Vendax comma-delimited (hex commands) file to cut-and-paste into my program. Please help. ...

Give plot in figure a position/dimension.
Hi, in an existing figure i want to plot. I experiment with subplot, but I cannot give a position for the plot. I know the Order subplot(1,1,1); subplot('Position',[3 3 100 20]); plot(f,MX); but it does not work :( he always takes the dimensions from 1,1,1 oder 2,1,2 or so... but not the position?? Please help me... In Advance Anis > in an existing figure i want to plot. > I experiment with subplot, but I cannot give > a position for the plot. > I know the Order > > subplot(1,1,1); > subplot('Position',[3 3 100 20]); > plot(f,MX); > > but i...

RH9 and alias using tcsh shell
I am using RH9 and tcsh shell, I would like to include some alias so that they run everytime I login. In which file/s should I include them? I have tried in several (the same ones as I have in a unix machine) but no succed Examples of aliases I would like to include alias rm 'rm -i' alias ls 'ls -s' .... Thanks jeguilloal jeguilloal wrote: > I am using RH9 and tcsh shell, > I would like to include some alias > so that they run everytime I login. > > In which file/s should I include them? > I have tried in several (the same ones &...

Using CSS and JavaScript to remove notices on demand
It occurred to me that it seems to be fairly easy to make visually strong elements turn into normal elements or disappear. The need for such effects arises when we wish to do everything possible to convey an important message, yet let the user then read the rest of the page without being distracted by large print, bright colors, blinking, colorful image, etc. If you put such an element inside a div element and use onclick="this.style.visibility = 'hidden'" then clicking on it removes it from the page without changing the layot. You could alternatively set ...

how to use fft
I have a data which have 3000 elements , I want to take 1400 of them and find their fft. How can I do it ? I can write the program. Thank you pierre wrote: > > > I have a data which have 3000 elements , I want to take 1400 of > them > and find their fft. How can I do it ? I can write the program. > Thank > you > > step 1: crop out 1400 samples out of the 3000 step 2: (optional) Apply window to reduce side-lobes, hamming, hanning, etc step 3: apply fft. results will be complex, plot abs of the first 700 samples of the result. Incidently, it sounds like you haven...

Using column number inplace of column name in SQL Select statement
Hello All, Is there a way to run sql select statements with column numbers in place of column names in SQLServer. Current SQL ==> select AddressId,Name,City from Address Is this possible ==> select 1,2,5 from Address Thanks in Advance, -Sandeep There is no column numbers in relational tables. And in SQL you must use column names in your SELECT statement. One can come up with meaningless workarounds using COL_NAME with Dynamic SQL or using a t-SQL view. (Search the archives & you can find some). -- - Anith ( Please reply to newsgroups only ) ...

use of a notebook inside another notebook
Hi. I apologize since the question is surely stupid, but I could not find the answer in the Mathematica book. The question is how can I get to execute the commands in notebook A (sequentially, in the same order they are in that notebook) when I am working in notebook B. If the NotebookObject for notebook A is called nba then, from notebook B execute the following: SelectionMove[nba,All,Notebook]; SelectionEvaluate[nba]; One way to assign the NotebookObject for notebook A to the parameter nba would be to execute nba=EvauationNotebook[] in notebook A. I hope this help...

Re: Summing top 300 values of a particular field using SQL #3
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:38:57 -0700, Pardee, Roy <pardee.r@GHC.ORG> wrote: >How about: > >Proc sql inobs = 300 nowarn ; > select sum(field1) as answer > from my_table > order by field1 descending > ; >Quit ; Will reflect the first 300 rows read, not the 300 rows with the largest values. To see this, try Proc sql inobs = 3 nowarn ; select sum(age) as answer from sashelp.class order by age descending ; Quit ; > >? > >-----Original Message----- >From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of >Hari >Sent: Tues...

to get 3d plot
have a code for MVDR algorithm ,how to convert it into 3d plot. On Mar 18, 5:16=A0am, "ramya ramya" <ramya_...@yahoo.co.in> tersely wrote: > have a code for MVDR algorithm ,how to convert it into 3d plot. (As if I know what every acronym in the world is)...perhaps you might try scatter3() or surf(), or even better, a more complete post describing what you're trying to plot (what is the form of the data and what do you want it to look like). ...

Density plot from multiple plots
Hi, I use plot(x_axis, OriginalData); hold all; for trial=1:1000 f = getData(...); plot(x_acis, f); end The different f-functions are all concentrated around "OriginalData" (more or less randomly with some variance). I want to plot now the "envelope" as well as a "density" plot, i.e. where most of the instances lie. I played around with creating a matrix and manually using a counter but that does not only take hours but it's also unreliable (needs to precicly know the dimensions) and the interpolation between the points is ...

Probability scale plot
Hi, there, Is it possible to set the y axis of plot figure to probability scale? I need to plot some grain-size data, of which the y axis (accumulated percentage) should be in probability scale and the x axis (size) should be in linear scale. Thanks in advance. I don't understand exactly what you want. The built-in axis scales in MATLAB are linear and log. There's a "normplot" function in the Statistics Toolbox that creates a plot on which the y tick marks have labels between 0 and 1 and are spaced according to the quantiles of a normal distribution. If you just w...

Bode plot from step response data
Hello all, I have step response data of my system and I want to get a bode diagram from this data. Is there any way to do this?? thanks, scorca "Scorca " <benny_scorca@yahoo.com> wrote in message <h6iu5i$gh2$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello all, > > I have step response data of my system and I want to get a bode diagram from this data. Is there any way to do this?? > > thanks, > > scorca > I did some research and found that fft could possibly do it but I'm not sure. Anyone knows more about fft?? Use System Identification Toolbox. ...

why psyco using more memery in liunx?
Hi all: When you import psyco in python2.5, you can see the memery grow up near 40MB in linux. but the same version python and psyco, is only grow up 1MB under windows. kyo ...