how to provide ANFIS training data matrices from simulink model #2

i am supposed to design a nonlinear estimator to estimate the stator resistance variations of an electrical motor. consequently, i m trying to use an ANFIS model to fullfill it. these Anfis model has 4 inputs and 1 output(Stator resistance) and the resistance variation gonna be applied to the simulink model of the electrical motor by a function like ramp or step. so my problem is about obtaining the training data from my controlled electrical motor simulink model. to clarify more, i have 3 problems:
1- how to get the training data matrices(vector) in the shape of ANFIS model training data matrices.(which consists N coloumns: N-1 coloumns for inputs and 1 last column for output)because i just know how to send each signal to a .mat file as singular matrics while i need all the four inputs vectors and 1 output vector make one single matrices to be used for training of the ANFIS.
2- how i can apply a variable function like triangular wave to stator resistance of the predefined simulink model of that electrical machine, as it represents its variations.
3- i want the learning to be done both offline and online.
i am looking forward to hear from you guys.any kind of help is appreciated.
Regards,
comp.soft-sys.matlab 209217 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

[...]

Training of ANFIS data using matlab
Hi, I am doing a project involving training of data using ANFIS but i have little knowledge on how to do it. I have tried to find books that explain the same but they are not given in detail. Please, can someone help me on how to feed data onto the ANFIS and train it to get 3 outputs from 3inputs. Any book that is good for a beginner? Thanks guys. ...

How to manage Serial data with Matlab/Simulink? #2
Good evening, I'm facing this problem to solve with Matlab/Simulink. I've an other program that can manage a DLL made with Simulink. The problem is that this program send the message(voltage waveform) in serial way to the DLL, therefore I've to create a function inside Simulink with an Input that receive this serial data and put it in a vector (maybe it is better to call it buffer). These data are send with a certain sampling frequency. It is a pleasure to get you suggestion. Best regards ...

Error converting from MATLAB array to Simulink data #2
Hi everyone, I need help. I wrote a level-2 m-file S-function, but my model does not work. Simulink gives the error 'Error evaluating registered method 'InitializeConditions' of M-S-Function....Error converting from MATLAB array to Simulink data' In my InitializeConditions I only have function InitializeConditions (block) block.Dwork(1).Data = zeros(1, 32); block.Dwork(2).Data = zeros(1, 32); Do you have an idea? Thanks in advance... ...

HOT List REQS (1. Perl developer, 2.Data Modeler, 3. Data Manager-Reporting Services) #2
Hi guys, 1. Perl developer LOCATION=97MIDTOWN; DURATION 6 MOS Client: HSBC Skills required: Very Strong Scripting skills (Perl, Control M) Very STRONG SQL (use Sybase-but Oracle is acceptable) MUST HAVE Some C++--able to read code Summit DEFINITE PLUS!!! Will be modifying and maintaining data requests from the interfaces Derivatives knowledge a plus Fixed Income and/or Financial systems required 2.Data Modeler : 8+ yrs of experience Technology: Erwin and Oracle Database Banking experience is must for Data Modeler role 3. Data Manager-Reporting Services CLIENT: WP CAREY Location: Rockefeller Center, NYC POSITION: 1 Duration: Full-time placement FEE: C&L Group pays you 1/2 of our fee! This is a 20% account Notes from conversation: This position is more on the business side of things so communication skills are huge. Ideally they are looking for someone who has worked on a lot of reporting projects. Besides MRI software, a background with Business Objects, Cognos, and Reporting Services is good. Company Description W. P. Carey & Co. LLC is a real estate investment firm headquartered in Rockefeller Center, New York City that is the pre-eminent provider of corporate real estate financing solutions. The W. P. Carey Group currently owns or manages for its series of publicly held, privately traded REIT=92s over $10 billion in assets. W. P. Carey is a growing enterprise ready to invest up to $2 billion per year, as it provides c...

[...]

Data Recovery Book and Online Business Promotion, Products Sales Promotion, Search Engine Optimization and Online Data Recovery Training services #2
Hi, I represent Data Doctor India Inc. We provide following Online Services: # Online Business and Product Sales Promotion Services ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/business_promotion.htm ) # Website Promotion and MANUALLY Website Search-Engine Submission Services ( See http://www.DataDoctorBiz/submit.htm ) # Online Professional Data Recovery Training ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/DRCGuide.htm ) # Online Data Recovery Consultation ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/DRHelp.htm ) I'd like to inform you that I've written a book on Professional Data Recovery Programming titled, "Data Recovery with and Without Programming" published by BPB Publications. This is the First Book ever seen on Professional Data Recovery Programming. The Book also includes a FREE CD, in which I've given the complete source code of all the software & programs described within the book. I assume this book will be very useful for the knowledgebase/Library of your Organization. I am providing the Free shipping Worldwide within Four Business Days. Cost of the Book is $69. You can see the contents of book and Order online on following Link of my website: http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/Author.htm I hope for a positive response from your Side. Regards, Tarun Tyagi (CEO), Data Doctor India Inc. J-110, Patel Nagar � 1, Ghaziabad (U.P.), India � 201001 Phone: (+91) 9868337762 (+91) 9810191117 E-mail: tt@datadoctor.biz Web: http://www.DataDoctor.Biz ...

ANFIS training with PSO #2
hi, For training anfis with matlab fuzzy toolbox, we can choose either backprpagation or hybrid method as shown here under 'optMethod'. http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/fuzzy/anfis.html But I want to train my ANFIS with PSO. please can anybody tell me how can I train my anfis with PSO? now i am doing a homework, i have the same problem, but i gave to train my ANFIS by Genetic algorithm. Have you already solved that problem, Could you give me some suggestions or any source code? Thanks you much Hi, I have the same problem too! I want to unsupervised train my ANFIS by Genetic algorithm. Have you already solved that problem? Could you please give me some suggestions or any source code? ...

Online ANFIS training #2
Hi Guys, i m already trying to acquire the training data from a simulink model while its run, to train my ANFIS model (online training). Actually, i figured out how to acquire the training data offline and use ANFIS GUI to model it ,however, still wondering how to do it online.(means acquiring training data from simulink model and reconfiguring the ANFIS model which is being used in the simulink model, online. Any kind of helps appreciated, Regards ...

dpsk simulink model #2
need help in DPSK simulink model. i want to implement dpsk modulation technique, if anyone have the simulink model for this modulation please send it ...

matlab compiler simulink #2
Can matlab compiler compile the simulink? Acutually I can compile the m file to use them in C++, but I do not know how to compile the simulink file. So pleae let me know how to compile the simlink. Thank you younjin.cha@gmail.com ...

taking data from matlab to simulink
Please help me to take data from a matlab file to a simulink model.I am very new with su-imulink so i do not know where to specify the variables and how? If you want to specify block parameters, you can enter variable names in the block parameter fields that are defined in the MATLAB workspace or model workspace (look at model explorer for this). Model callbacks (e.g. the PreLoadFcn callback) are useful for initializing parameters: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/ug/f4-122589.html If you want to input time-varying data from MATLAB to Simulink, there are several ways to do this. You can use input ports in your model, and specify the corresponding variables that contain the input data in the data import/export pane of the configuration parameters window. You can also use the from workspace block. You can get a lot more details from the documentation: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/ug/f11-47048.html -James Bindu wrote: > Please help me to take data from a matlab file to a simulink model.I am > very new with su-imulink so i do not know where to specify the variables > and how? ...

Simulink model within MATLAB
hi ...

PANEL data model #2
I am trying to run a two-way fixed-effect model without explanatory variables (meaning that only dummy variables of cross-sections and time periods are independent variables). I have two questions: 1. Can I run this model using the following code in which I don't explicitly specify any explanatory variables on the right hand side in the model statment? 2. Can I impose some restriction on dummy variables of cross-sections, such as csid1 + csid2 + csid3 = 0? I cannot use restrict statement because those csid variables are not showing up on the right hand side. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance! proc panel data = dataset; id csid tsid; model p = /fixtwo; ods output ParameterEstimates = estimates; run; ...

Simulink model settings #2
Dear all, i'm working with Simulink and currently trying to understand how available IEEE802.11a model is working and build my own but very similar model. There is an m-file for this model with all the settings but i don't know how can simulink model send some settings to this m-file and how does it read parameters from it. Thanks for your help in advance! Veronika. ...

Creating a 6DOF Model in Matlab/Simulink
Hi guys, I am trying to create a 6DOF (spring-mass-damper) model in Matlab/Simulink, wherein I can first, generate different types of input excitation signals (burst random, chirp, etc.), then apply them on any DOFs and generate multiple responses. So basically a MIMO MDOF system. And then record the time histories generated for further processing. Please let me know if there is an easier way to do this. Also, how do you create a burst random signal in Matlab? Thanks. ...

ANFIS Training Data for PID controller
Hi. Good day. Having a little bit of problem here. Hoping for a little bit of assistance. I am currently designing a controller for power system network. I have already designed a simple PID control and a Fuzzy based PID control in Simulink for the power system network. Now I would like to design an ANFIS controller for the power system network. The problem that I have is identifying my training data. I more or less know that my input data is going to be my error and output (target data) is my control signal (lets say speed). My problem is: 1) In order to train my ANFIS, should I run the PID based or use the Fuzzy based PID controller to generate the training data? 2) Can my input data (error) to be trained, be in a form of a signal or should I employ some kind of statistics such as calculating the variance or std deviation of the signal and then use it as my input data? Thanks..... ...

Soft handoff simulation in matlab #2
Hey all, I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do this. ..pls mail me at nikhilpatel0786@gmail.com Thank you very much... Please helpp "vpmp patel" <mecs@yahoogoups.com> wrote in message news:jkh46d$i9m$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hey all, > I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB > please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do > this. Then you need to talk to your dissertation advisor first; if he or she can't give you enough help, post SPECIFIC DETAILS about the problem you're experiencing with your implementation and ask a SPECIFIC question and someone may be able to offer some suggestions. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

Not able to GUI data with Simulink model
Hi All, I am trying to develop a GUI for a SIMULINK model. I am able to control almost all the parameters from the GUI except the "Sampling Time", "Simulation Time" Without the GUI, I was able to assign the variables in the workspace to the SIMULINK Block Parameter values but with the addition of the GUI, this is not happening. Could someone please help me with setting the Sampling Time, Simulation Time Parameters? I basically want to develop a flanger system with SIMULINK and a GUI to control the sinusoid amplitude, frequency parameters. "Samarth Shivaswamy" <samarthhs@gmail.com> wrote in message <jl07he$sh1$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi All, > I am trying to develop a GUI for a SIMULINK model. I am able to control almost all the parameters from the GUI except the "Sampling Time", "Simulation Time" > > Without the GUI, I was able to assign the variables in the workspace to the SIMULINK Block Parameter values but with the addition of the GUI, this is not happening. Could someone please help me with setting the Sampling Time, Simulation Time Parameters? > > I basically want to develop a flanger system with SIMULINK and a GUI to control the sinusoid amplitude, frequency parameters. Hmm, I tried set_param('modelname', 'SimulationTime', 1), but unfortunately it is read-only. Not sure if you can actually change it externally - Here's another link that says the...

Input vector data simulink #2
Hi everyone! I have a vector which represents values in relation to the time. I would like to make it as a source in Simulink. I mean, how to make this vector has the same function as, for instance, a sine wave block in Simulink? Bests, Hugo ...

How to manage Serial data with Matlab/Simulink?
Good morning, I'm facing this problem to solve with Matlab/Simulink. I've an other program that can manage a DLL made with Simulink. The problem= is that this program send the message(voltage waveform) in serial way to t= he DLL, therefore I've to create a function inside Simulink with an Input t= hat receive this serial data and put it in a vector (maybe it is better to = call it buffer). These data are send with a certain sampling frequency. It is a pleasure to get you suggestion. Best regards. ...

Data exchange between Simulink model and JADE agents
While I was surfing the web on communicating between Simulink model and JADE agents, I came across few postings but did not find any solution. I would like to request you to share with me a sample code to achieve this. Please note that JADE platform and SIMULINK model are on the same machine. My requirement is: I want to send some i/p data from the simulink block that I have designed to a JADE agent. This JADE agent should take this data and append it with some other text and send it back to simulink. E.g: Simulink will send the i/p as 100 KW to the Agent. The Agent should receive this data and append a string "Power," and the resultant output to be returned to Matlab model: "100 KW Power." **********************Sample code of my Agent***************************************** package examples.MAS; import jade.core.Agent; import jade.core.behaviours.CyclicBehaviour; import jade.core.messaging.MessagingHelper; import jade.core.messaging.MessagingService; import jade.lang.acl.ACLMessage; public class MASAgent extends Agent { protected void setup() { System.out.println("Hello World! My name is "+getLocalName()); //I would like to know how to receive simulink i/p data and create a message with my o/p to be sent back to the simulink block addBehaviour(new CyclicBehaviour() { public void action() { ACLMessage msg = myAgent.receive(); if (msg != null) { System.out.println("Received message from...

Talend Data Integration Online Training #2
Talend Data Integration Online Training 24/7 online support, online training with real time expert Training by experienced faculty members. Flexible Schedule. Continuous support. Help in resume preparation. Mock Interviews. Interview Guidance. Mail Us: info@enrollmytraining.com India:+91-9705981289 USA:+1-9518469856 Skype id: enrollmy.training http://www.enrollmytraining.com/talend-data-integration-online-training/ Talend Data Integration Online Training ...

Data Modeling Online Training in India #5
Data Modeling Online Training in India Follow the link for course Details:=20 http://www.retorslernenlabs.com/data-modeling-online-training/ Please register for a Demo by calling 7032670921 / 7032671921 / 040 605070= 20=20 Email: training@retorslernenlabs.com / info@retorslernenlabs.com / enquiry@= retorslernenlabs.com Web Site: http://www.retorslernenlabs.com/ Data modeling Online Training in across all countries like USA, UK, Singapo= re, UAE, Australia, Europe, Japan, China, Sweden and India by Retors Lernen= Labs is the best opportunity for students. Data modeling Online Training is mostly preferred by on job professionals = because they can do the course from their home, RLL completely online servi= ces for all kind of software programs. We have lot of students from across = the world. We can give online classes for student flexible schedule, irresp= ective of where they are located, and at their flexi time. Our Data modelin= g trainers come with vast work experience and teaching skills. Our Data mod= eling training online is regarded as the one of the best online training in= World. Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and wee= kend batches. About the Course A well designed data model is the cornerstone to building business intellig= ence and data warehouse applications that provide significant business valu= e. Effective data modeling results in transforming data into an enterprise inf= ormation asset that is...

Web resources about - how to provide ANFIS training data matrices from simulink model #2 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Lean Agile Training - Certified ScrumMaster training - Agile Training
We provide Certified ScrumMaster training and Certified Scrum Product Owner training, as well as workshops that jump start your transition to ...

Yakima Training Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Yakima Training Center is a United States Army training center (Army maneuver training, land warrior system testing and live fire area) located ...

Plumber pocketed $13,000 from employer in skipping training, court told
An apprentice plumber who pocketed more than $13,000 from his employer by failing to attend a required training course has been spared further ...

MLB Scores - Spring Training
CBSSports.com 247Sports MaxPreps SportsLine Shop Follow CBS Sports CBS Sports Home Fantasy Bracket Games NCAA BB NFL NBA MLB Golf NHL NCAA FB ...

Sale helps White Sox beat Rangers 6-2 at spring training
... (AP) — Chris Sale pitched into the sixth inning, Todd Frazier homered and the Chicago White Sox beat the Texas Rangers 6-2 at spring training ...

Giants spring training Day 37: Dunning back on the radar
In a very high-scoring spring training game between the Giants and Cubs on Thursday, one pitcher in particular stood out for San Francisco... ...

Antonio Brown Had Some Boner Problems While Training For Dancing With The Stars
Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown is a contestant on this season of Dancing With The Stars , and he made it through the latest round of cuts ...

Training By Degree Do Apprenticeships Offer Tech Entrepreneurs An Answer To Skills Shortages
The apprentice has a long and venerable history. Here in Britain the first recognizable apprenticeship system grew out of the training practices ...

Triumph and Tragedy: Couple heads to Royals’ Spring Training to celebrate one-year anniversary
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A unique couple from Lee’s Summit is celebrating their one year anniversary by heading to Spring Training to see the Royals. ...

GeekWire Deals: Learn for a lifetime with access to this tech-focused training tool
... dip your toes into plenty of tech-related studies to find something new that interests you. With a lifetime subscription to the Virtual Training ...