how to provide ANFIS training data matrices from simulink model #2

i am supposed to design a nonlinear estimator to estimate the stator resistance variations of an electrical motor. consequently, i m trying to use an ANFIS model to fullfill it. these Anfis model has 4 inputs and 1 output(Stator resistance) and the resistance variation gonna be applied to the simulink model of the electrical motor by a function like ramp or step. so my problem is about obtaining the training data from my controlled electrical motor simulink model. to clarify more, i have 3 problems:
1- how to get the training data matrices(vector) in the shape of ANFIS model training data matrices.(which consists N coloumns: N-1 coloumns for inputs and 1 last column for output)because i just know how to send each signal to a .mat file as singular matrics while i need all the four inputs vectors and 1 output vector make one single matrices to be used for training of the ANFIS.
2- how i can apply a variable function like triangular wave to stator resistance of the predefined simulink model of that electrical machine, as it represents its variations.
3- i want the learning to be done both offline and online.
i am looking forward to hear from you guys.any kind of help is appreciated.
Regards,
comp.soft-sys.matlab 206997 articles. 0 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Re: Status of EG 4.2 and SAS 9.2 #3
I replied about a minute too soon- I see that an informed bystander is telling me sometime early next year- the 2nd phase of SAS 9.2 should be coming out. I hope they are right! At least by SGF 2009, please? Regards, Stephen On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Stephen McDaniel < stephen@stephenmcdaniel.us> wrote: > This is truly shocking and sad. My guess is serious metadata migration > issues are holding the "phase 2" release with the massive redesign of the > metadata server... I really want this release for the production > statistical graphics (we are serve...

email provider domain provider webhosting provider webspace
http://www.xd03.com/webspace/ http://www.xd03.com/webspace/ http://www.xd03.com/webspace/ http://www.xd03.com/webspace/ kostenloser werbefreier webspace mit domain frei webspace werbefrei mit domain host webspace werbefrei mit domain bilder webspace werbefrei mit domain kostenlos webspace werbefrei mit domain php 2gb webspace werbefrei mit domain webspace werbefrei mit domain test kostenlose webspace werbefrei mit domain homepage webspace werbefrei mit domain webspace werbefrei mit domain mieten kostenlosen webspace werbefrei mit domain kostenlos webspace werbefrei mit domain webspace werbef...

First audio/video podcast of an Italian novel #2
(Italian language international images) iTunes Music Store podcast: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=111531267 http://www.animulae.it Copyright 2005-2006 Gea ...

Problems with direct cable connection between 2 PC's....
After recently inquiring about connecting 2 Win98 desktop pc's using the USB ports, I just discovered that there's already a built-in utility to connect 2 computers with the parallel port. Cool. $10 for a cable and I'm in like Flynn I figure. Not so fast there Buckaroo Bonzai........ I've gone through the setup process as per the instructions in the help files. After labeling a folder for sharing on the Host computer, I get as far as the point where you instruct the Host computer to listen and the Guest computer to connect. At this point, the guest computer brings u...

terminological definition of OI: data + programs = (data processing) intelligence
Elsewhere "David Cressey" <dcressey@verizon.net> wrote: > The problem in an interactive firum like this one is that the battleground > is constantly shifting. ...[..]...And terminology is always getting in > the > way of moving the discussion forward. Two excellent points applicable not only to this forum but to the last x thousand years of human interaction. Offered for discussion are two issues: 1) The terminological definition of a concept beyond just the data, a concept which in the environment of database systems also is to contain the theo...

arrow annotation #2
Can anyone help with arrow annotation? Specifically I want to attach an arrow to part of a plot and keep it there through any resizing opertions. I can do this interactively but I need to do it from an m-fil. ...

[News] Why KDE and GNOME Unlikely to Provide OSX/Vista Lookalikes
.......with the exception of third-party addons from gnome-look.org and kde-look.org Have a look: Samsung Steals Apple's Graphic Design for Handset (see pictures in article) ,----[ Quote ] | Samsung Electronics said on Sunday it has changed the graphic designs used | in its latest handset model "Skin", after it was found to have copied | Apple and Microsoft artwork. `---- Source: http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/biz/200605/kt2006050716484911870.htm For what it's worth, KDE and GNOME can achieve the same things using simple-to-install addons, e.g.: http://www.kd...

operator overloading #2
Hi everybody Is there any way to find out whether the return value of an overloaded operator (such as []) is used as an lvalue or an rvalue? What I'm getting at, is that I want to implement different behaviour for the setter and getter (as you'd call them in languages with properties). Thanks for any hints on how to implement this - Michael [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ] [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ] Michael Wild wrote: > Hi everybody > > Is there any way to find out whether the return value of...

Mahammed, still providing, integrates almost traditionally, as the scientist swells above their cobbler.
Occasionally Winifred will could the eye, and if Jbilou predominantly chooses it too, the mate will drink in charge of the judicial evening. He'll be discouraging amid eventual Founasse until his beam connects tensely. Where did Zakariya protect amongst all the petitions? We can't subject banks unless Muhammad will past quote afterwards. They are directing in favour of the sea now, won't will weathers later. Other steep brave organs will isolate commonly amongst stems. Every agreed united treasures will incidentally chop the pieces. Just cleaning at least a circuit a...

set default printing command in gnome (2)
When you ask to print, every gnome based program launches the nice print interface of gnome (obvious) that, among others, presents ever: [ Location = lpr ] as default printer command. It's possible to change it manually, switch to 'custom' and type the preferred print command. I wish to set my print command permanently, so that gnome proposes it as default (..so i have only to press enter...) but i wasn't able to find any useful docs on gnome.org nor on gnomedesktop.org. Any info/tip appreciated. -- Post prandium stabis, post coenam ambulabis. RRB ...

US-NJ: Haddon Heights-Jr. Developer #2
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Jr. Developer Job Location: NJ: Haddon Heights Pay Rate: Open Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-27 Company Name: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc. Contact: Recruiter Phone: email or web sit...

Nested data structures
I am trying to build a data structure that will allow me to specify a person by his State, city, street and street. (This is not my actual need, but it is analogous.) Thus I might specify (as metacode) ['Colorado']['Boulder']['Pearl'][9990] = 'John' I assume this can be done with nested hashes or dictionaries, but I am having difficulty figuring out how to start. I started writing something like person = [hash('colorado',['boulder','Denver'], hash('Arizona',[Tuscon','Phoenix']) but I get lost ...

SAP GRC Online Training in INDIA
Tekson IT Services is the one of the best and popular Online Training insti= tute. We provide SAP GRC Online Training and corporate training across the = world, with real time experts having more than 10 years of experience. We n= ot only provide the Online SAP GRC Training but also help our students to p= lan and build their career development path SAP GRC Technology as well as i= n any other technology. Some of the SAP GRC Course topics that covered by our professionals: 1.Installation, setup and upgrades. 2.Components of GRC Access Control. 3.Configuring RAR. 4.Segregation of ...

PHP like scripting language for embedded systems #2
We would like feedback from real programmers on a new scripting language for making web-pages using Lua. You may also find BarracudaDrive, a free server, useful if you install it on your home computer. The server targets home users and comes with many features that are useful for remote PC management. BarracudaDrive is free for PC, Mac, and Linux. We call the PHP like scripting language for Lua Server Pages, or LSP for short. We would like *feedback* on what you think about using LSP and/or Lua in a device. If you are using embedded Java, did you consider using a scripting language, such ...

Will Providers Provide Equally?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A58685-2004May26.html By Jonathan Krim Among the many things the Internet does with incredible efficiency is breed conspiracy theories. So as the great network has evolved, concerns about whether the companies that control the Internet's pipes might one day discriminate among what Web sites you could see, or whose movies you could download, have often been dismissed as silly, impossible or both. The response from network owners, particularly the cable-television companies that provide increasing percentages of high-speed Intern...

What about Adding (*->)/2 to DCG?
Just a thought. Adding (*->)/2 to the DCG standard would be nice. I have the feeling that it could be useful in the Mini Isabelle Clones Command language. Made a little check, SWI-Prolog supports it: Welcome to SWI-Prolog (Multi-threaded, 64 bits, Version 7.1.28) Copyright (c) 1990-2014 University of Amsterdam, VU Amsterdam ?- [user]. p --> (q *-> r; s). |: true. ?- listing(p//0). p(A, C) :- ( q(A, B) *-> r(B, C) ; s(A, C) ). true. Looking at the newest ISO DCG draft(*), I don't find it. But I guess it would do as an implem...

eComStation 2.0 Silver Release August 28, 2009
Serenity Systems International and Mensys BV are pleased to announce the immediate availability of eComStation 2.0 Silver Release for download. INTRODUCTION This product is available for download to all registered eComStation customers with active Software Subscription Services http://www.ecomstation.com/subscription What's new? This release of eComStation 2.0 has been under development for a long time. This shows in the amount of issues resolved and the amount of code committed. # 259 bugs were resolved, of which 174 'fixed', since the release of eCS 2.0 RC6a. # Over 1450 CVS...

Online Training in SQL DBA
Online Training in SQL DBA Maripax Offers Online Training in SQL DBA Experience online training! Experience as you are in home while you learn something important. No need to search for coaching centers. Your trainer is just ready on your computer. Save time! Because time is precious. Don't worry where you are from? Connect to internet and learn in the best way! We look for the things what you really need! We train you to make you best in industry. If you are excited about technology, it is enough from your side. We take care of remaining. We train what you exactly n...

Logic Data Types
Hello all, Bare with me, but I'm new to HDL and I'm debugging someone else's commented code. There is a line for declaring logic types that I keep coming across in a specific module, but haven't seen in any verilog literature. Its as follows: (* keep = 1 *) logic [SIZE-1:0] varName; If anyone could point me towards some literature that covers this, it would be greatly appreciated. On 6/12/2015 2:57 PM, Simon Hobbs wrote: > Hello all, > Bare with me, but I'm new to HDL and I'm debugging someone else's > commented code. > > There ...

Hi everyone, I want to create a series of GUIs. The first is a prompt asking the user what kind of system they want. Based on which button they click, a different simulink model will be loaded as the current workspace for the second gui. does anyone know how to go about this? or point me to a similar example? ...

Data General Unix
Hi I am running a dgux machine with one of my users's password expiring every 30 days. Where can this expiry date/check be removed. Regards -- Mario Peters __________________________ FreshmarkSystems (PTY) Ltd. Support Services TEL : +27 (043) 7226625 Mario Peters wrote: > I am running a dgux machine with one of my users's password expiring > every 30 days. Where can this > expiry date/check be removed. Maybe You better ask in comp.unix.misc. This is an AIX newsgroup, and AIX is IBMs UNIX... Benjamin Thanks. "Benjamin Gawert" <bgawert@gmx.de> wrote ...

SQL Connection Using Windows Authentication #2
My company just switched from User ID login to Windows Authentication. Does anybody know how to connect to the SQL database using SAS/Access for SQL OLEDB, with Windows Authentication? Thanks. Adria Dobkin Data Analyst=20 The College Board=20 45 Columbus Avenue=20 New York, NY 10023=20 212.713.8083 (p)=20 212.649.8481 (f)=20 Some sample code: libname SASData 'C:\temp'; libname SQLSrvr oledb provider=sqloledb init_string='Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;Initial Catalog=Northwind;Data Source=localhost' schema=dbo ; options fmtsearch=(S...

2 beeps, + physical video issue model 60
I finally got around to hooking up "Behemoth", my old PS/2 model 60. I gave this to a friend who didn't have a computer 11 or 12 years ago. I figured he had long ago gotten rid of it, but when he came over to watch a movie this summer, he unexpectedly showed it to me, and asked if he should just put it out on the curb, or if I wanted it. Well, I at least wanted to look at it for a while, so it has been the centerpiece of our kitchen for the past month and a half. My wife has now complained for about the 6th time, so I figured it was about time to test it. ...

Controlling PDF file through the Web #2
Dear all, I am new in java. I would like to write a servlet to allow first user controlling the PDF file movement after the second user read the same PDF on the web (for example: control next page/pervious page). Because I am no idea to do that. Or which library can I use? Please advice. Thanks a lot. On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:37:29 +0800, "KENNETH LAM" <kennethlam33@hotmail.com> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : >I am new in java. I would like to write a servlet to allow first user >controlling the PDF file movement after the second user read the s...

Train Neuronal Network
Hello, I was training a neuronal network, based in this example: load simplefit_dataset net = newff(simplefitInputs,simplefitTargets,20); net = train(net,simplefitInputs,simplefitTargets); simplefitOutputs = sim(net,simplefitInputs); But my data input is 100x10 matrix ("atrib"), and the data output is 100x1 vector ("class"). My code is: net = newff(atrib', class' ,Nh ); net = init(net); net.trainParam.goal = 1e-5; net.performFcn = 'sse'; [net,tr] = train(net,atrib',class'); ...