how to provide ANFIS training data matrices from simulink model #2

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

i am supposed to design a nonlinear estimator to estimate the stator resistance variations of an electrical motor. consequently, i m trying to use an ANFIS model to fullfill it. these Anfis model has 4 inputs and 1 output(Stator resistance) and the resistance variation gonna be applied to the simulink model of the electrical motor by a function like ramp or step. so my problem is about obtaining the training data from my controlled electrical motor simulink model. to clarify more, i have 3 problems:
1- how to get the training data matrices(vector) in the shape of ANFIS model training data matrices.(which consists N coloumns: N-1 coloumns for inputs and 1 last column for output)because i just know how to send each signal to a .mat file as singular matrics while i need all the four inputs vectors and 1 output vector make one single matrices to be used for training of the ANFIS.
2- how i can apply a variable function like triangular wave to stator resistance of the predefined simulink model of that electrical machine, as it represents its variations.
3- i want the learning to be done both offline and online.
i am looking forward to hear from you guys.any kind of help is appreciated.
Regards,
0
Reply ali.jafariaan1 (6) 9/8/2009 6:03:20 AM

See related articles to this posting

how to provide ANFIS training data matrices from simulink model
i am supposed to design a nonlinear estimator to estimate the stator resistance variations of an electrical motor. consequently, i m trying to use an ANFIS model to fullfill it. these Anfis model has 4 inputs and 1 output(Stator resistance) and the resistance variation gonna be applied to the simulink model of the electrical motor by a function like ramp or step. so my problem is about obtaining the training data from my controlled electrical motor simulink model. to clarify more, i have 3 problems: 1- how to get the training data matrices(vector) in the shape of ANFIS model training data matr...

Best way to pass data between 2 Simulink models?
I need to pass data between 2 separate Simulink models. The "Goto" and "From" blocks seemed to be a promising option to do this; however, the documentation seems to show that these blocks only allow the passing of data *within* various subsystems of a *single* model. (Also, my attempt to use these blocks confirms this.) Is there a way for me to pass data between 2 Simulink models? If it's relevant, I'd be passing only a few, real-valued numbers between these models, not any complicated data structures. Thanks for your help. Goto and From blocks are only designe...

HOT List REQS (1. Perl developer, 2.Data Modeler, 3. Data Manager-Reporting Services) #2
Hi guys, 1. Perl developer LOCATION=97MIDTOWN; DURATION 6 MOS Client: HSBC Skills required: Very Strong Scripting skills (Perl, Control M) Very STRONG SQL (use Sybase-but Oracle is acceptable) MUST HAVE Some C++--able to read code Summit DEFINITE PLUS!!! Will be modifying and maintaining data requests from the interfaces Derivatives knowledge a plus Fixed Income and/or Financial systems required 2.Data Modeler : 8+ yrs of experience Technology: Erwin and Oracle Database Banking experience is must for Data Modeler role 3. Data Manager-Reporting Services CLIENT: WP CAREY Locati...

preselect training data before training NN model
hi, hope i'm in the right place. i have two datasets for a NN model, train, and test. i want to preselect data from the training set before building the NN model, therefore, i would like to know if a method exists that would allow me to 'weight' or select rows from the train data that 'match' with 1 or more row(s) from the test set (correlation/ranking/entropy scoring?). using the following data to illustrate; given a b c d e 1 2 3 4 5 1 3 4 5 6 2 3 5 2 5 4 5 6 7 8 in the training data and a b c d e 2 4 5 6 7 <- test row [1]...

Jailer 2.2.0, Model-based Data Export Tool
Jailer 2.2.0 has been released. Model-based data export, schema browsing and rendering. Exports consistent, referentially intact row-sets from relational databases. Removes obsolete data without violating integrity. DBMS agnostic (JDBC). Platform independent. Generates topologically sorted SQL-DML. The 2.2.0 release includes a new graph-based model editor and an improved documentation. http://jailer.sourceforge.net ...

Can we converting a Floating-point Simulink model to a fixed point model? #2
I would like to know what is the easiest way to convert a floating-point Simulink model into a fixed-point model Any help would be appricaited. Thanks Jeff Warra ...

How to train a Hidden Markov Model to fit(Model) a group of DNA sequences ? #2
How to train a Hidden Markov Model to fit(Model) a group of DNA sequences ? "amaboy" <wjh_hnu@163.com> wrote in message news:ef06617.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > How to train a Hidden Markov Model to fit(Model) a group of DNA > sequences ? Is this what you are looking for? http://www.mathworks.com/products/demos/bioinfo/demos/hmmprofdemo.html Rob Henson wrote: > > > > "amaboy" <wjh_hnu@163.com> wrote in message > news:ef06617.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... >> How to train a Hidden Markov Model to fit(Model) a group of DNA >> sequenc...

Re: Poor Bad Rate in Modeling Data Set
Nick, Thanks for your reply. Yeah I am sure actually this is all the data available with us. Off course in actually, more of non responders would be there rather then responders but I don't have enough data for them infact that's what my query is how to build a model on this kind of data? Regards, Rajat -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Nick . Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 7:56 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Poor Bad Rate in Modeling Data Set - How to make modeling Data Set? Hi Rajat, Are you ***sure*** you ...

Re: modeling time series data using Generalized Linear Model in #2
Ming Chen: I'd say that PROC MIXED PROC NLMIXED could be good procedures for use in analyzing "repeated measure" data; for example, observations of more than one event or response per subject. The fuzzy dividing line between repeated measures and time series would be related to the strength of influence and complexity of prior observations on future ones. Secular time series often have lags in responses due to trends, cycles, and seasonality. SAS/ETS programs decompose time series into components and help model complex lag structures. I'd also say that few on the 'L will ...

Data training #2
Anyone know where I can download free data for experimenting with using ANN to predict credit risk? thank you jkrecicki@poczta.onet.pl (QBA) wrote in message news:<4658070a.0406020554.15876db6@posting.google.com>... > Anyone know where I can download free data for experimenting with using > ANN to predict credit risk? No. Have you tried Google, e.g., starting with(include quotes) free "credit risk data" -report Hope this helps. Greg ...

ANFIS data training
Now i have a little problem ... i hope i found a solution with the help from you ... Suppose that i have 3 vectors of input-output pairs, each represents the behaviour of the circuit under 3 different conditions of (frequencies, amplitude).... y1 u1 y2 u2 y3 y3 .... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... until now i can generate an 3 ANFIS models (using MATLAB) for each input-output pair individually ... each indiviual model behaves succesfully towards its training data pair only BUT i don't know how to generate ...

Train Data #2
Hi, I am using backpropagation model to train a network, the desired out is 1 or 0, the codes go like this: .......................................................................... train_output = sim( net, train_c); train_correct(count) = 0; ambiguity = 0; for k=1:j if (train_output(k) < 0.2) y(k) = 0; elseif (train_output(k) > 0.8) y(k) = 1; else ambiguity = ambiguity + 1 ; end error(k) = abs (d_train(k) - y(k)); end; train_correct(count) = j - sum(error) - ambiguity; train_accuracy = train_correct(count) /j *100 My question is if the desired output is a m...

Simulink Models #2
Is it possible to run a Simulink model that does not have variables initialized in the workspace, but rather, variables that are extracted while the model runs? In other words, I would like to run a model and use some of the data along the way as an input (variable) to another block in the same model. Is this possible? Thanks Ben wrote: > Is it possible to run a Simulink model that does not have variables > initialized in the workspace, but rather, variables that are > extracted while the model runs? In other words, I would like to run > a model and use some of the data along the ...

Modeling data #2
Hi All, I am new to Matlab.I am doing a project in stock market anomaly detection. To test the system I want to model investor's standard buying selling pattern since these data are not available. Is there any way in Matlab to model such behavior.(Buying and selling patterns of customer/broker with price fluctuation) Thank You. ...

Data Modeler #2
Job Title: Data Modeler Location: North Carliona Duration: 6+months Job Description:-- This role is to help define strategy and lead execution of a data archival and retention effort for HR data from a recently acquired company. The acquired company has multiple systems spread over many different regions globally. The person would be required to: 1-Define strategy and design the archival capability working with IT. 2-Analyze and assess various data sources and repository at the acquired company to create an appropriate action plan. 3-Create necessary relational data models for st...

HOT List REQS (1. Perl developer, 2.Data Modeler, 3. Data Manager-Reporting Services)
Hi guys, 1. Perl developer LOCATION=97MIDTOWN; DURATION 6 MOS Client: HSBC Skills required: Very Strong Scripting skills (Perl, Control M) Very STRONG SQL (use Sybase-but Oracle is acceptable) MUST HAVE Some C++--able to read code Summit DEFINITE PLUS!!! Will be modifying and maintaining data requests from the interfaces Derivatives knowledge a plus Fixed Income and/or Financial systems required 2.Data Modeler : 8+ yrs of experience Technology: Erwin and Oracle Database Banking experience is must for Data Modeler role 3. Data Manager-Reporting Services CLIENT: WP CAREY Locati...

PostgreSQL 8.1 and Advantage DS 8 Supported in CASE Studio 2 Data Modeling Tool v. 2.23
Charonware, s.r.o. is pleased to announce the new release of CASE Studio 2 - Database Modeling Tool. The new version 2.23 brings full support for PostgreSQL 8.1 and Advantage Database Server 8, and other enhancements and minor improvements. "New version represents another upgrade in functionality and usability and offers database professionals up-to-date and efficient solutions to their database modeling-related tasks," says Vaclav Frolik, Charonware's Sales and Marketing Manager. Features Highlight: * Full Support for PostgreSQL 8.1 * Full Support for Advanta...

PostgreSQL 8.1 and Advantage DS 8 Supported in CASE Studio 2 Data Modeling Tool New Version 2.23
Ostrava, the Czech Republic, 8 March 2006 Charonware, s.r.o. is pleased to announce the new release of CASE Studio 2 - Database Modeling Tool. The new version 2.23 brings full support for PostgreSQL 8.1 and Advantage Database Server 8, and other enhancements and minor improvements. "New version represents another upgrade in functionality and usability and offers database professionals up-to-date and efficient solutions to their database modeling-related tasks," says Vaclav Frolik, Charonware's Sales and Marketing Manager. Features Highlight: * Full Support for...

Data Recovery Book and Online Business Promotion, Products Sales Promotion, Search Engine Optimization and Online Data Recovery Training services #2
Hi, I represent Data Doctor India Inc. We provide following Online Services: # Online Business and Product Sales Promotion Services ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/business_promotion.htm ) # Website Promotion and MANUALLY Website Search-Engine Submission Services ( See http://www.DataDoctorBiz/submit.htm ) # Online Professional Data Recovery Training ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/DRCGuide.htm ) # Online Data Recovery Consultation ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/DRHelp.htm ) I'd like to inform you that I've written a book on Professional Data Recovery Programming titled, &q...

Data Recovery Book and Online Business Promotion, Products Sales Promotion, Search Engine Optimization and Online Data Recovery Training services #2
Hi, I represent Data Doctor India Inc. We provide following Online Services: # Online Business and Product Sales Promotion Services ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/business_promotion.htm ) # Website Promotion and MANUALLY Website Search-Engine Submission Services ( See http://www.DataDoctorBiz/submit.htm ) # Online Professional Data Recovery Training ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/DRCGuide.htm ) # Online Data Recovery Consultation ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/DRHelp.htm ) I'd like to inform you that I've written a book on Professional Data Recovery Programming titled, &q...

model error in simulink #2
hi all I have made models in simulink. I have tried to compile and run it in matlab, however the execution takes a lot of time and i get an error as following: ABC reference error ABC model error ABC internal error ABC ABC.mex compiling update problems ...

anfis training #2 415567
hi for training anfis with matlab anfis tool box, we can choose optimum method backprpagation and hybrid. but I can train my network with genetic algorithm method. please help me how can train my anfis with genetic algorithm method. ...

battery model in simulink #2
I am trying to implement a lead acid battery model according to the paper " A simple, effective lead acid battery modeling process for electrical system component selection", by Robyn A. Jackey, but i'm facing some problems. Did someone already do this simulation? Luiz Soeiro wrote on 24-Jul-09 13:00 : > I am trying to implement a lead acid battery model according to the paper " A simple, effective lead acid battery modeling process for electrical system component selection", by Robyn A. Jackey, but i'm facing some problems. > Did someone already do this sim...

Verification of Simulink Model #2
Hi to all, I recently modified the IEEE 802.11a model which is available on File Exchange and I will like to verify that it produces results which are similar to the actual 802.11a specifications. However, I am unsure of how to go about doing this. Is there anyone who has done a similar verification? Can someone please enlighten me on the methods? Your help is greatly appreciated. Cheers Alvin Tan ...