How to rebuild the dll file, I only have the dll file, no m file

when I load a dll built by older version matlab, it said Invalid MEX-file ,it's not a valid win32 application. From the matlabcentral, it says to rebuild this mex file then it can be loaded by matlab with version newer than 7

how to rebuild this mex file ? Now I do not have the source m code, but only the dll file
0
xueqian

xueqian xueqian wrote:
> when I load a dll built by older version matlab, it said Invalid
> MEX-file ,it's not a valid win32 application. From the matlabcentral,
> it says to rebuild this mex file then it can be loaded by matlab with
> version newer than 7
>
> how to rebuild this mex file ? Now I do not have the source m code,
> but only the dll file

You're stuck, one of the problems pointed out before to TMW w/ changes
that break backward compatibility. :(

I don't see any way around other than go back to a version that the DLL
will run under or build a replacement for the functionality.

none1568 (7453)

conversion of .m file to .dll file
Hi, i am justin, I need to convert my matlab .m to .dll file. Can anyone help me ? "justin varghese" wrote in message <j2i5cm$nsk$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > i am justin, I need to convert my matlab .m to .dll > file. Can anyone help me ? It seems like a job that can be done with Matlab compiler toolbox. Bruno "justin varghese" wrote in message <j2i5cm$nsk$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > i am justin, I need to convert my matlab .m to .dll > file. Can anyone help me ? See help on using comtool! You can convert your m files into com objects which are basically dlls. Yumnam Kirani Singh Tronglaobi Awang Leikai ...

need mex multi c/c++ files into one dll and exe call from m-file
I want mex multi c/c++ main(int argc, char** argv) which calls other c/c++ files where each of them contains many c/c++ functions. can i keep the main(int argc, char** argv) or i have change it? If i have do so, how? Do i have write a mex-function for each c/c++ function or only for the main function. As other solution, i compiled the c/c++ files into my.exe. I want m-file calls my.exe and get result in variable without waiting my.exe like this example: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %% unwanted code open('my.exe');%it creates my.txt containing the results wich will be opened by m-file pause(10);%wait 10 (measured by testing my.exe) seconds until my.txt is created fo = fopen(my.txt, 'r');%read the results from my.txt %% wanted code result_variable = (call my.exe); %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% thank's ...

compile MEX file, do not output .dll file
Hi all, I'm combining Matlab and C to write a function to decode video files. I use an external C library in the mexFunction. I followed instructions from (http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/f24338.html&http://www.mathworks.com/support/tech-notes/1600/1605.html) and everything seems OK (no compilation error) but it outputs a .mexw32 file and a .lib file. Therefore I cannot call that function from Matlab: ??? Invalid MEX-file 'C:\workshop\matlab\readmpeg2.mexw32': The specified module could not be found. I put all of them (.mexw32, .lib, external libraries(.lib)) into the current directory. I also indicate /export:mexFunction and /dll in the Linker options. I use Visual Studio 2008 to compile it. So I would like to ask how to output .dll file instead of .lib file? ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// #include "mex.h" #include "openmpeg.h" // I = readmpeg2 (filepath, start, stop); // Rigt Hand Side: // filepath // start // stop // Left Hand Side // RED(Width, Height,clip length) // GREEN(Width, Height,clip length) // BLUE(Width, Height,clip length) void mexFunction (int nlhs, mxArray *plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[]) { const mxArray *data; long start, stop; char* fil...

do i have to use .h files to call .dll files?
Dear, &nbsp; Now i want to use labview to control an instrument. And the instrument company give their dll files. &nbsp; When i use tools---&gt; import----&gt;share library,labview tells me import .h file,but their are many .h files,you know you can just choose only one head files in labview at the same time.So should i write a new .h file to concluding this head files and every thing will be ok?it is complicated. &nbsp; I use another method to call .dll and it is CIF.But i also encounter new problem.When i invoke the node .dll,and then choose the functions,i find that the functions are void.Does It meanthat i can not input my parameter,and get output? &nbsp; So what' the problems? &nbsp; Thanks. To call a dll in LV, you have to use the Call Library Fuction node in your BD. Then dbl-click it to open the Configuration dialog. In that, you have to browse to the appropriate folder in teh Function tab &amp; select the dll you want to call. Then select the function from the&nbsp;list populated down to it. Then go to the Parameters tab &amp; select/assign the parameters for that function. This will do the job. ...

How to run different m.files from a m.file
Hy guys, I want to know how to run different m.files from a main m.file. I know if i put the name of a m.file in other m.file, it will execute, but i want a different application. I need a process that I can execute different m.files when I change the name of the m.file by a string variable. For example: a.m % first m.file x=1 b.m % second m-file x=2 c.m % third m.file test.m % main m.file str='a.m'; % I need a comand to execute a m.file from a str variable Regards, Tiago Sousa You'll need the eval() function to do that. "Tiago Sousa" <tas.tiago.sousa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:09b0d142-5ebe-4c40-8f98-3ad9e7c67463@n2g2000prj.googlegroups.com... > Hy guys, > > I want to know how to run different m.files from a main m.file. I know > if i put the name of a m.file in other m.file, it will execute, but i > want a different application. > > I need a process that I can execute different m.files when I change > the name of the m.file by a string variable. You CAN do this, but you SHOULD not. Instead use function handles assuming that the code you want to execute is a function (which it should be.) > For example: > a.m % first m.file > x=1 > > b.m % second m-file > x=2 > > c.m % third m.file > > test.m % main m.file > str='a.m'; > % I need a comand to execute a m.file from a str variable Make test.m: function z = test(x) if x == 1 fh = @a; % a should be a functio...

including a .m file in another .m file
Hi, I am in a situation where i have a .m file(say data.m) which nothing but a structure declaration i.e it looks like a.b.c.first = [1,2] a.b.c.second = [3,4] a.b.c.third = [5,6] and so on...... Now i have another existing function which needs to use the the variables from these structure variables i.e. in my big function (say test.m ) i need to use temp_variable = a.b.c.first both the .m files are in same directory. I tried doing fopen,load etc but seems like my data.m is still alien to my test.m file. Is there a way i can do it? i just want to use structure variables in my test.m file Regards Jot "p_singh Singh" <prabhjot_juitian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ir3ikg$t7f$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hi, > I am in a situation where i have a .m file(say data.m) which nothing but a > structure declaration i.e it looks like > > a.b.c.first = [1,2] > a.b.c.second = [3,4] > a.b.c.third = [5,6] > and so on...... > > Now i have another existing function which needs to use the the variables > from these structure variables i.e. in my big function (say test.m ) i > need to use > temp_variable = a.b.c.first > > both the .m files are in same directory. > > I tried doing fopen,load etc but seems like my data.m is still alien to my > test.m file. > > Is there a way i can do it? i just want to use structure variables in my ...

dll files from MATLAB
Heya, I just made a program that consists of 4 m-files. It takes in a txt-file as input and output is another txt-file and some arrays. This big of program needs to be build into a larger program thats being written in visual basic. The programmer I'm working with told me he just needed a dll-file, and then he could call that in his bit of the program. I used the .Net deployment tool, but the dll-files doesn't seem to work. How do I make a dll-file that can be called from another program without problems? I tried building my code with .net deployment tool, and then take out the dll-files. Then we get warnings about an MWarray and we got errors about 'managedcppapi' or something like that. I have NO personal experience with programmen in other environments than MATLAB. Any help will be much appreciated. Last thing, which might be very important. I'm running MATLAB R2009A 64-bit and the final program that is being written, needs to be 32-bit. Is this cause for concern? Jacob "Jacob " <jacob@collstrup.dk> wrote in message <hcttim$1tv$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Heya, > > I just made a program that consists of 4 m-files. It takes in a txt-file as input and output is another txt-file and some arrays. This big of program needs to be build into a larger program thats being written in visual basic. The programmer I'm working with told me he just needed a dll-file, and then he could call that in his bit of the program. I use...

Problem creating animation output file from Matlab m-file
I have a Matlab m-file that reads in my data and successfully displays to the screen an animation of the data. Now, I’m attempting to generate an animation *output file*, so that I can replay this animation in a portable (e.g. .gif ) format on other non-Matlab PCs. At present, the code that I show below *does* generate an “animation” output file (of several MB in size, where one component frame is several kB). However, the problem seems to be that the output “animation” file just contains hundreds of the same frame (which is the final frame of the entire animation), rather than the correct, individual animation frames. I’ve attempted to follow the example code shown in this Matlab Solutions link: How can I create animated GIF images in Matlab? http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-48KECO/?solution=1-48KECO and here is a simplification of my code (I omitted much of my correctly-working animation code, and included the full new animation-file-generating code): ------------------------------------------------------- filename = 'myAnimation.gif'; for i=1:Endval % calculate and plot animation to screen % ... set(plot(x,y,'b',x,y,'bo', xtarget, ytarget, 'rx'),'LineWidth',3); drawnow; % new animation-file-generating code frame = getframe(1); im = frame2im(frame); [imind,cm] = rgb2ind(im,256); imwrite(imind,cm,filename,'gif','WriteMode&...

creating exe file from m file using MATLAB R2009a version
how to create exe file from m file in R2009a version of matlab? when trying to create we get the following error >> mcc -m vk1234 Select a compiler: [1] Lcc-win32 C 2.4.1 in C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2009a\sys\lcc [0] None Compiler: 1 Trying to update options file: C:\Documents and Settings\student\Application Data\MathWorks\MATLAB\R2009a\compopts.bat From template: C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2009a\bin\win32\mbuildopts\lcccompp.bat Done . . . 'cmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Error: An error occurred while shelling out to mbuild (error code = 1). Unable to build executable (specify the -v option for more information). ??? Error using ==> mcc Error executing mcc, return status = 1 (0x1). PLEASE REPLY as soon as possible On Apr 7, 4:06=A0am, "yatin kharbe" <yatinkha...@yahoo.com> wrote: > how to create exe file from m file in R2009a version of matlab? > Trying to update options file: C:\Documents and Settings\student\Applicat= ion Data\MathWorks\MATLAB\R2009a\compopts.bat ------------------------------------------------ Is this a student edition? I don't believe the student edition allows compilations. ...

Unifying files and no files.
Is there an idiom that folds the no-files case into the files-exist case so they can be handled with a single mechanism? $ bash --version GNU bash, version 3.1.17(1)-release (i486-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 2005 Free Software Foundation, Inc. $ ls $ chmod a-x * chmod: cannot access `*': No such file or directory $ I could do this $ chmod a-x * 2>/dev/null $ but that just hides the error; there are still two cases (the exit status tells the tale). I could do this $ chmod a-x * 2>/dev/null ; : $ but that's more hiding. This works $ files=$(find . -type f) $ [ -z "$files" ] || chmod a-x $files $ and is, I suppose, good documentation, but it's too much machinery. This problem is similar to handling zero-iteration loops in programs, but it's irratating that $ for i in * ; do chmod a-x $i ; done chmod: cannot access `*': No such file or directory $ doesn't work. Anything else? R. Clayton wrote: > Is there an idiom that folds the no-files case into the files-exist case so > they can be handled with a single mechanism? > > $ bash --version > GNU bash, version 3.1.17(1)-release (i486-pc-linux-gnu) > Copyright (C) 2005 Free Software Foundation, Inc. > > $ ls > > $ chmod a-x * > chmod: cannot access `*': No such file or directory > > $ > > I could do this > > $ chmod a-x * 2>/dev/null > > $ > ...

How to find New File,Write file and close file?
Hi Anyone can show me how to find New File,Write File and close file in block diagram.The picture of file names are as show in pics. Thanks &nbsp; Nyan Lin File find.JPG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/322096/1/File find.JPG Hi. The functions You're looking for are under "File I/O --&gt; Advanced File Functions" (At least the NEW File) The 2 others are in the "File I/O" menu on the functions palette. Good luck.Message Edited by BCL@Servodan on 05-08-2008 03:38 AM Hi I can't find&nbsp; my files at Advanced file functions that which u say.. I am using LabVIEW PDA Module Version 8.5.So is there any concern with version? &nbsp; Thanks for ur reply Best Regards NyanLin Dear <a href="mailto:BCL@Servo" target="_blank">BCL@Servo</a>, Please give a screenshot. &nbsp; Thanks, Mathan Hi again. My mistake. I was looking in my LabView7. In 8.5.1 the Icons have changed........ I cannot give a screenshot of the 8.5.1, as it is on&nbsp;another PC, but the function is called Open/Create/Replace File, Write text to file and Close file. They are in the "Programming --&gt; File I/O" palette. Sorry for the inconvienience. &nbsp; Here a screenshot in LV8.5 of what <a href="mailto:BCL@Servo" target="_blank">BCL@Servo</a> told. Right click anywhere on block diagram window, click on the Floppy symbol in programming menu named File I/O. there everyt...

dll File
Two questions ............ 1. Can VBA be used to create the procedures in a dll file? 2. Can anyone give me recommendations for free downlaodable tools for compiling a dll file? Thanks!! On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 19:00:57 -0500, "OfficeUser" <user@Invalid.com> wrote: No. Read up on the Express Edition of Microsoft Visual Studio. It may be able to do that. -Tom. >Two questions ............ > >1. Can VBA be used to create the procedures in a dll file? > > >2. Can anyone give me recommendations for free downlaodable tools for >compiling a dll file? > > >Thanks!! > OfficeUser wrote: > Two questions ............ > > 1. Can VBA be used to create the procedures in a dll file? Officially, maybe...if you have the Office 2000 (or later) Developer's Edition, and only within certain parameters, as I understand it. http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q306/1/30.asp I also seem to remember reading about some hack several years ago that would get you there, but I doubt if I could find it again. Your best bet is to use VB6 or some other COM-compliant language. > 2. Can anyone give me recommendations for free downlaodable tools for > compiling a dll file? VB6 is really all you need. Rob Thanks for the quick response! I have Office97 through Office2003 and the developer edition of OfficeXP. Do I have VB6 somewhere in all that? Thanks! "Robert Morley" <rmorley@N0.Frea...

dll file
hi everyone. i am studying a program. i searched internet and someone did what i want to do. so i download his files from internet and a rar file i downloaded. in this rar, some .dll files like these; daisyc.dll fannyc.dll and etc. these files have some codes to do my work (for example: mean() ) but how can i run these files on matlab R2009a. how can i create a new toolbox or use code created by someone else???? thankss!!! "eren gümü_" <erengumus@e-mail.com.tr> wrote in message <jh8tt2$607$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > hi everyone. > > i am studying a program. i searched internet and someone did what i want to do. so i download his files from internet and a rar file i downloaded. in this rar, some .dll files like these; > > daisyc.dll > fannyc.dll and etc. > > these files have some codes to do my work (for example: mean() ) but how can i run these files on matlab R2009a. how can i create a new toolbox or use code created by someone else???? > > thankss!!! anyone helps ?????????????????????? On Feb 12, 12:46=A0pm, "eren g=FCm=FC_" <erengu...@e-mail.com.tr> wrote: > hi everyone. > > i am studying a program. i searched internet and someone did what i want = to do. so i download his files from internet and a rar file i downloaded. i= n this rar, some .dll files like these; > > =A0daisyc.dll > fannyc.dll =A0and etc. > > these files have some codes to ...

how to convert .p files into .m files
Hi All, Can any one help me how to convert .p files into .m files. Thanks In Advance for u help. Murali. "Murali Mohan" <murali.sku@gmail.com> wrote in message <fsqkk8$5b2$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi All, > Can any one help me how to convert .p files into .m files. > > > Thanks In Advance for u help. > Murali. There has been quite a lot of forum activity on this subject lately. As far as I can tell what you want to do is (with perhaps the exception of the MathWorks)impossible. P Code was designed to enable Matlab to run an encrypted file, so that source code could be distributed, without endangering the protection of the authors intellectual property. It would be a complete waste of time if you could write to the Forum and say can you decrypt this code, so I can see what the original author wants to protect and get an answer. Regards Dave Robinson Murali, is it possible you have a P-file that won't work for some reason? If so, a little more background might be helpful in leading you to some solution. In article <fsqlrh$47e$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Dave Robinson <dave.robinson@somewhere.biz> wrote: >P Code was designed to enable Matlab to run an encrypted >file, so that source code could be distributed, without >endangering the protection of the authors intellectual >property. No, pcode() just pre-parses code, it doesn't encrypt it. But wi...

Model file creation using m-file
How to add pid controller and workspace from command window? add_block function is not able to access all blocks? "Paari Sivaprakasam" <spaari1988@gmail.com> wrote in message <hme55e$4lt$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > How to add pid controller and workspace from command window? > add_block function is not able to access all blocks? It would help us help you if you show us what you have tried. Have you tried? >> new_system('FooBerry'); >> add_block('Simulink/Continuous/PID Controller', 'FooBerry/PID'); >> open_system('FooBerry'); Good Luck, Donn "Donn Shull" <donn.shull.no_spam@aetoolbox.com> wrote in message <hn0s81$1f1$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > "Paari Sivaprakasam" <spaari1988@gmail.com> wrote in message <hme55e$4lt$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > How to add pid controller and workspace from command window? > > add_block function is not able to access all blocks? > > It would help us help you if you show us what you have tried. > > Have you tried? > > >> new_system('FooBerry'); > >> add_block('Simulink/Continuous/PID Controller', 'FooBerry/PID'); > >> open_system('FooBerry'); > > Good Luck, > > Donn Thank you for replying, Donn I tried the very same thing. but didnt work; ...

how to change .m file to independent .exe file
I know that I can change m file to .exe file but the file need Matlab compiler to be installed in the other machine. Is there a way to create independent exe file from .m file even if it is larger than usual but does't need the compiler "Namo " <namo1983@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:idigt5$o28$1@fred.mathworks.com... > I know that I can change m file to .exe file but the file need Matlab > compiler to be installed in the other machine. No, it requires the MCR to be installed. That's different from requiring MATLAB Compiler to be installed. > Is there a way to create independent exe file from .m file even if it is > larger than usual but does't need the compiler You could try using Embedded MATLAB, but that would put some additional limitations on your code. http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/eml/eml_product_page.html -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com comp.soft-sys.matlab (CSSM) FAQ: http://matlab.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

Load .dat file while running m-file
Hi, I would like to load a .dat file while running a m-file, my problem is not how to make the program load a specific file, but to make the program ask for an input, where I choose wich file to run. I have tried the code: load input(['comment']) but matlab give me the error ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read file input(['comment']): No such file or directory. Error in ==> testloadmatrix at 11 load input(['comment']); Anyone know what I should do? Regards S?ren On Oct 28, 1:30=A0pm, "S?ren " <shenr...@student.aau.dk> wrote: > Hi, > I would like to load a .dat file while running a m-file, > my problem is not how to make the program load a specific file, but to ma= ke > the program ask for an input, where I choose wich file to run. > I have tried the code: > > load input(['comment']) > > but matlab give me the error > ??? Error using =3D=3D> load > Unable to read file input(['comment']): No such file or directory. > > Error in =3D=3D> testloadmatrix at 11 > load input(['comment']); > > Anyone know what I should do? > > Regards S?ren >> help uigetfile > I have tried the code: > > load input(['comment']) > > but matlab give me the error > ??? Error using ==> load > Unable to read file input(['comment']): No such file or directory. For a variable filename, you need to use function syntax for l...

mat file, m files icons etc.
Hi, I have been loading different versions of matlab and in the process the icons that are associated with mat files, m files etc. got disoriented. All of them are now shown as the same: the standard matlab icon. How can I revert back to the original icon displays? I have Windows 8. Thanks, Luching. ...

Is it possible to convert a matlab files into a .c files ?
hi i am fascinated about Is it possible to convert a matlab files into a .c files or python ? is there any easy way for doing this ? if yes please tell me how ??? "ofdma_matlab" wrote in message <j5sf1u$hnl$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > hi i am fascinated about Is it possible to convert a matlab files into a .c files or python ? > is there any easy way for doing this ? > if yes please tell me how ??? Hi, yes, see http://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab-coder/ to generate C or C++ code. Wayne ...

automatic generated m-file and call of this file
Hello, I wrote an m-file (a) that generates different m-files (b,c,d,...) based on user input data and an excel sheet. Afterwards the first m-file (a) calls the new m-files (b,c,...) for different calculations. The problem: The m-file (a) doesn't use the new m-files (b,c,d,...) but previous generated m-files (b,c,d,..). At the moment I have to generate the new m-files, stop m-file (a) and restart m-file (a), so that the 'new' m-files are used. How can I tell matlab to use the updated m-files and not the old ones? Regards David On 30 Okt, 11:20, "David " <ddd...@gmx.de> wrote: > Hello, > > I wrote an m-file (a) that generates different m-files (b,c,d,...) based on user input data and an excel sheet. Afterwards the first m-file (a) calls the new m-files (b,c,...) for different calculations. > > The problem: > The m-file (a) doesn't use the new m-files (b,c,d,...) but previous generated m-files (b,c,d,..). > At the moment I have to generate the new m-files, stop m-file (a) and restart m-file (a), so that the 'new' m-files are used. > > How can I tell matlab to use the updated m-files and not the old ones? You could try to use CLEAR. However, your approach is not a good one: Code that first writes m files and then call the same m files indicate a very poor program design. Redesign your porgram so that it does what you want without having to write the m files. Rune On Oct 30, 11:20=A0am, "David ...

unable to convert from m-file to .exe file
hi matlab users, I did a GUI and i am trying to convert it .exe. But it shows error.But other GUI are giving .exe output except this gui in same matlab machine.I am giving my code and error. >> mcc -mv HF_Radar_Application.m Compiler version: 4.15 (R2011a) Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\matlab\mcc.enc Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\images\mcc.enc Processing D:\Dup_hf\HF_Radar_Application.fig Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\shared\imageslib\mcc.enc Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\matlab\guide\guideopts.fig Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\matlab\winfun\actxcontrolselect.fig Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\matlab\winfun\actxcontrolcreateproperty.fig Processing include files... 2 item(s) added. Processing directories installed with MCR... The file mccExcludedFiles.log contains a list of functions excluded from the CTF archive. 2 item(s) added. Generating MATLAB path for the compiled application... Created 45 path items. Begin validation of MEX files: Sat Feb 11 01:26:35 2012 Validating 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\compiler\componentinfo.mexw64'. Found MATLAB file 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\compiler\componentinfo.m'. MEX file 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\compiler\componentinfo.mexw64' is valid. It contains 'mexFunction.' Validating 'C:\Pro...

How do I execute *.m file and *.mdl file simultaneously
Hello Everybody; I have two separate files and no correlation or interaction. One is a Matlab file <file.m> and the other is a Simulink file <file.mdl>. Question: I want run these two files simultaneous. Could you please let me know how to start these two together. Appreciate your help. Gamini ...

Matlab looks for a .dll file instead that a .mexw32
I compiled a mex file by myself. It has been coded in 2005, back in the .dll era. When I run the function I get the message ??? Invalid MEX-file hapack_sheig.dll: The specified module could not be found. But the file is named hapack_sheig.mexw32!!! So I have to rename it as hapack_sheig.dll but then when I run the function I get the message Warning: Calling MEX-file 'hapack_sheig.dll'. MEX-files with .dll extensions will not execute in a future version of MATLAB. What's wrong? if I run 'hapack_sheig', MatLab displays the path of the .dll file. I'd like to run the file whitout renaming it to .dll because the warning message is very annoying. How can I fix it? Thank you in advance. I solved the problem by updating Toolbox path cache. File > Preferences > General > Update toolbox path cache. ...

Convert .000 file to .mat file
Hi matlabers! Here is a very specific questions for oceanographers, but perhaps other people can also answer me... I am dealing with raw data files coming from RDI oceanographic instruments. They have an extension .000 (binary file). I will need to convert them into .mat files. I know that Nortek has developped a tool named bin2mat, which converts their raw data files (.aqd, .adp,...) into .mat files, is there any similar tool for RDI instruments? thanks in advance for your attention, Camille. On Jul 21, 1:26=A0pm, "Camille Couzi" <camilleco...@yahoo.fr> wrote: > Hi matlabers! > Here is a very specific questions for oceanographers, but perhaps other p= eople can also answer me... > I am dealing with raw data files coming from RDI oceanographic instrument= s. They have an extension .000 (binary file). I will need to convert them i= nto .mat files. > I know that Nortek has developped a tool named bin2mat, which converts th= eir raw data files (.aqd, .adp,...) into .mat files, is there any similar t= ool for RDI instruments? > > thanks in advance for your attention, > Camille. Run BBConv on the .000 file and you will get a .csv file that is easily imported into Matlab. Ey tideman, thanks a lot! what is bbconv... a matlab program? where can I get it? Thanks a lot to answer so quickly!!! (I also found another maltab program named rdi2cdf, but installing mexfiles is quite borring... wait for your answer! camille. On Jul 21, 2:20=A0pm, &quo...

Web resources about - How to rebuild the dll file, I only have the dll file, no m file - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows (often abbreviated as D.R.U.G.S. ) was an American post-hardcore supergroup , formed in 2010. They released their ...

Facebook rebuilds iPhone app for speed: what’s new, better and still needs work
Facebook today released a much-anticipated update for iPhone that makes loading News Feed, photos, messages and notifications significantly faster. ...

Calgary Zoo- 2 by 2 Rebuild the Zoo #2- Malu - YouTube
Show your love. Click. Donate. Share. http://bit.ly/15efgfw

Laish La show team helping rebuild a women's community radio bombed in Gaza - The National
... host of MBC1's Laish La talks about the show's mission to become a vehicle of change – starting with a crowdfunding initiative to help rebuild ...

Brisbane council election: Labor left to rebuild as leadership contenders emerge
For Labor, attention will now turn to the next four years in opposition with a team of just five or six councillors, just four of whom with any ...

Can Abbott rebuild the bungled politics of reform? - Business Spectator
Australia does need spending cuts and a broader tax base but the political handling of this structural reform has been comprehensively bungled, ...

Malthouse can rebuild Carlton, says Stephen Kernahan
Carlton president Stephen Kernahan has backed Mick Malthouse to rebuild the struggling Blues, conceding his club was ''a fair way off'' the top ...

Former commando Geoff Evans is working with RSL Lifecare to help homeless veterans rebuild their lives ...
OUR mission was to raid the target, get back to our vehicles as the sun was coming up, drive somewhere else, sleep for a few hours and then in ...

Letters offer help to rebuild fire zone
IT’S the simple noticeboard that proves even the fiercest firestorm can’t stop a community from rebuilding.

Clive Palmer: "Set Aside Partisan Politics, We Have A Robot Dinosaur To Rebuild"
... made an emotional plea during Question Time for the parliament to put aside partisan squabbles and concentrate on what really matters: rebuilding ...