how to run an avi file in matlab?

i have a school project related on matlab simulation. i don't know how to run an avi file video format through matlab? please help me... its already out of time... thank you... or if who knows the command or code please send it to me

"jayson floranda" <josh_santillan07@yahoo.com> wrote in message <h78kgc$l52$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> i have a school project related on matlab simulation. i don't know how to run an avi file video format through matlab? please help me... its already out of time... thank you... or if who knows the command or code please send it to me

Everything about movie is explained here:
1204 - Movie and Animation Guide
http://www.mathworks.com/support/tech-notes/1200/1204.html
0
tug83 (174)
8/28/2009 1:17:04 PM
"jayson floranda" <josh_santillan07@yahoo.com> wrote in message <h78kgc$l52$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> i have a school project related on matlab simulation. i don't know how to run an avi file video format through matlab? please help me... its already out of time... thank you... or if who knows the command or code please send it to me

jayson :
I wrote a nice little tutorial GUI to do this.  It's called MAGIC and it's at
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24224

It plays avi files and has a listbox that lists the video files and a push button to let you browse to other folders.  Plus has a bunch of other controls (radio buttons, push button, scroll bars, etc.) that you can play around with.  Of course it comes with source code so you can modify it to suit your needs.  Try it out.
Mark
0
hayworth1 (36)
8/28/2009 2:08:03 PM
"Aurelien Queffurust" <tug83@yahoo.fr> wrote in message <h78lcg$ii0$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> "jayson floranda" <josh_santillan07@yahoo.com> wrote in message <h78kgc$l52$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > i have a school project related on matlab simulation. i don't know how to run an avi file video format through matlab? please help me... its already out of time... thank you... or if who knows the command or code please send it to me
>
> Everything about movie is explained here:
> 1204 - Movie and Animation Guide
> http://www.mathworks.com/support/tech-notes/1200/1204.html

thank you... but still i don't know how to process it? could you give me an exact source code or comand that i could use in matlab? then i will just edit it...

Why can't Fortran-mex files be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6?
Hi, does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6? For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) timestwo.f on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I get the error message: "Unable to load mex file: E:\timestwo.dll. The specified module could not be found. ??? Invalid MEX-file" Likewise if I compile it on matlab version 6.1 (R12), I get a similar error message if run on matlab version 5.3 (R11). However, if I run it on matlab version 6.5 it works OK. If I try the same experiment with the corresponding example file written in C, timestwo.c, I get no such problems. Why is that? Per A. Hi Per, usually MEX-files need to be compiled with the MATLAB version you want it later to run with. The reason is, that the code links against the current dynamic libraries (DLLs), which may change from version to version. You may have luck that it works (see your example of timestwo.f), but you should never rely on this. Titus "Per A. Brodtkorb" <Per.Brodtkorb@ffi.no> wrote in message news:eecb303.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > > does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab > V5.3 and run on matlab V6? > > For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) > timestwo.f > on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run > it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I ...

C++ Mex file crashes matlab on 64bit linux, but not 32 bit windows, but program runs fine outside Matlab
Hello, I have written a mex gateway function to a C++ class. If I compile this mex function on 32Bit windows using R2008a I have no problems. If I compile and run on Matlab R2011a running 64bit Scientific Linux (a version of Red Hat Enterprize Linux) matlab exits with a segfault when the mexfunction is called, although it appears to run about halfway through the program. The C++ class can be compiled and run (with a main function) outside of Matlab on both platforms with no errors. I am using Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition on the windows machine, and gcc 4.4.5 on the Linux machine. Can anyone suggest what the cause of this might be and how I can I fix it? I am having a hard time debugging on Linux as I do not have access to a graphical debugger for use with matlab and am unfamiliar with gdb. This is compounded by the fact that the program compiles and runs fine when compiled as a standalone program. A zip file containing the code and data files necessary to reproduce the problem can be downloaded from http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~s0237326/downloads/mexcrash.zip. This zip file contains the .m and .cpp source code, and a text file for testing (Temp.fem). The file fmehsersetup.m shows the commands I am using to compile. The file Test_mexfmesher.m runs the mexfunction with an appropriate input for testing. The mex gateway function is mexfmesher.cpp, it calls the fmesher class which is made up of the files in the fmesher directory. Below is a backtrace from the se...

Running stand-alone files created by matlab files
I have MS Visual C++ 2005 and 2008 installed in my machine as well as windows 7. Using deplytool (and by choosing a sand-alone windows application) I created a compiled (*.exe) stand-alone file. Everything was going well with no error. But when I want to run the *.exe file, I get the following error: “R6034 An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.” I check and did the following solution from mathworks: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-6GDQZ6/index.html?product=CO&solution=1-6GDQZ6 but it didn’t work. I also checked several other suggestions through the internet but they are so confusing and sometimes complicated and no use. Anyone has idea how to solve this problem? I am really surprised how such simple and important things could be a big problem in matlab. Thanks for your help Fari ...

Running stand-alone files created by matlab files #2
[...]

HOW DO I RUN A MATLAB P-FILE
My lecturer gave me an assignment in which a designed a system tansfer function in a matlab p-file format expecting us to use the response of the anonymous system to predict its properties. I downloaded the P-file to my computer but I have tried to import the p-file to matlab. I do not know what to do? How do I also bring in an input? Is through simulink or writing matlab code. Please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp, my assignment is almost due for submission Thanks "Peter Adewole" <adeypeter@gmail.com> wrote in message news:hcapgi$9k0$1@fred.mathworks.com... > My lecturer gave me an assignment in which a designed a system tansfer > function in a matlab p-file format expecting us to use the response of the > anonymous system to predict its properties. I downloaded the P-file to my > computer but I have tried to import the p-file to matlab. I do not know > what to do? How do I also bring in an input? Is through simulink or > writing matlab code. Please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp, my assignment is almost > due for submission > Thanks You run a P-file exactly as you'd run an M-file -- type its name with the appropriate number of inputs and outputs. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com comp.soft-sys.matlab (CSSM) FAQ: http://matlabwiki.mathworks.com/MATLAB_FAQ ...

Matlab automation server and Matlab Compiler Run Time
I did a simple excel macro which runs matlab functions sucessfully in a machine with Matlab installed. Now I want to run it in a computer without matlab, with "MATLAB Compiler Run Time" installed. I can add the Matlb automation server type file (mlapp.tlb) sucessfully, but when I try to run it, I get this error: "ActiveX component can't create object" In this line: Set matlab = New MLApp.MLApp Do you know what is missing? Thanks ...

how create frame from avi file in matlab?
Hi everyone I want create frame from an AVI file and my code is: % create an mmreader object videoObject = mmreader('movie.avi'); =>have an error % extract frames 1 through 5 imageData = read( videoObject, [1 10] ); .. .. but my code have an error this error is: ??? Error using ==> mmreader.mmreader>mmreader.mmreader at 128 FILENAME must be specified. why this error is displayed? to solve this problem what do i do? On 4/30/2011 3:52 AM, Report Classic wrote: > Hi everyone > > I want create frame from an AVI file and my code is: > > % create an mmreader object > videoObject = mmreader('movie.avi'); =>have an error > > > % extract frames 1 through 5 > imageData = read( videoObject, [1 10] ); > . > . > but my code have an error this error is: > ??? Error using ==> mmreader.mmreader>mmreader.mmreader at 128 > FILENAME must be specified. > > why this error is displayed? > to solve this problem what do i do? > > > > > make sure matlab current folder is the same folder as where the file movie.avi is located and try again. --Nasser Report Classic : You can look at my demo code where I do exactly that. http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/306289#831247 ...

can I edit file, while Matlab is running
Hi! I am trying to run multiple sessions of matlab. Is it possible for me to get correct results if I run Matlab and then edit the files, to run another session with a slightly different code. Will the first session not be affected? Thanks! dan On 22 Sep, 14:55, "danny" <apartment_...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi! I am trying to run multiple sessions of matlab. Is it possible for me to get correct results if I run Matlab and then edit the files, to run another session with a slightly different code. Will the first session not be affected? You are walking on a tight-rope! Make the slighetst mistake and you could find yourself in deep trouble! What happens goes more or less like this: 1) The first time a function is called from a matlab session, matlab opens and parses the .m file. 2) Once the .m file has been parsed, the interpreter loads the parsed code into internal memory and starts executing the code. 3) Once the interpreter has started digesting the parsed code, you are free to edit the .m file. Whatever alterations you do while the interpreter executes the already loaded code will not have effect until the .m file is loaded the next time. 4) The next time matlab is asked to execute the same function, matlab first of all checks if there is a newer .m file version than the already parsed version already present in internal memory. If it is, the newer .m file is parsed and executed. So the answer to your question is '...

Running a C++ mex file from matlab
Hi ... I am a beginner in matlab.I am having some problems in interfacing c++ and matlab. I have a matlab program where I have to do arithmetic coding.I am implemting this in c++. Therefore I have a mex file.It has the void mexfuntion() with the arguments. The program is already tested on unix.Now my problem is to compile the matlab program in my windows system. So,I selected the compiler option using mex -setup and selected visual c++ editor.It was given in matlab help. Now I am confused what to do next?.Is there any document link that I can access for knowing how to compile.Do I need to link libraries or something like that.. Any suggestions would be really helpful.. Thanks.. "lakshmikanthan paramanathan" wrote in message <ilnq5q$j6c$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi ... > I am a beginner in matlab.I am having some problems in interfacing c++ and matlab. > I have a matlab program where I have to do arithmetic coding.I am implemting this in c++. > Therefore I have a mex file.It has the void mexfuntion() with the arguments. > The program is already tested on unix.Now my problem is to compile the matlab program in my windows system. > So,I selected the compiler option using mex -setup > and selected visual c++ editor.It was given in matlab help. > > Now I am confused what to do next?.Is there any document link that I can access for knowing how to compile.Do I need to link libraries or something like that.. > > Any suggestions ...

can't run matlab setup/No puedo correr matlab
Hi! I opened the&nbsp;matlab script fractal.vi&nbsp;then my antivirus (Kaspersky)&nbsp;ask&nbsp;if I acept the modified te registry of matlab setup,&nbsp; I &nbsp;say "yes" After that when I want open matlab the setup run but inmediatly it's close, why???? &nbsp; Hola: Abri el matlab script fractal.vi y mi antivirus (Kasoersky)me preguntaba si aceptaba una modificacion del registro del setup de matlab yo acepte Despues de eso cuanto abro matlab se cierra inmediatamente porque?? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hola Sa�l Es probable que el problema est� relacionado con el antivirus Kaspersky, trata de deshabilitarlo y correr nuevamente el ejemplo.&nbsp; Si esto no funciona revisa el estado de tus licencias de LabVIEW y de Matlab, probablemente tengas que reinstalar el programa y/o activar las licencias. �Qu� versi�n de LabVIEW y Matlab tienes? �El comportamiento es el mismo con el otro ejemplo?, me refiero al de la siguiente dir: labview\examples\scriptnode\Differential Equation.llb\MATLAB Script - Lorenz Diff Eq.vi Si corres este ejemplo �El antivirus tambi�n te pregunta cambiar lo de los registros?, ser�a bueno contactar a Mathworks para saber c�mo reconfigurar nuevamente los registros de Matlab ...

Incompatible of MAT file for Matlab 6.5.1 and Matlab 7.0
Hi! I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. I encountered problem as follows: ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat File may be corrupt. How can I solve this problem? Thanks. Linda Please see here: <http://tx.technion.ac.il/~perryb/matlab7/mat7.pdf> In short, save again as: The new features and enhancements are described in the "Release notes" of Matlab. A new feature that causes incompatibility with previous versions of Matlab is the new encoding of MAT files. Matlab release 14 writes character and figure data to MAT-files using Unicode encoding by default. Unicode encoded MAT-files are not readable by earlier versions of Matlab. If you intend to load your MAT-files created with Matlab release 14, you must override the Unicode default during the save. You can override the default encoding by using the -v6 switch with save and hgsave: save filename -v6 hgsave filename -v6 Hope it helps Linda wrote: > > > Hi! > > I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. > I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. > However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. > > I encountered problem as follows: > > ??? Error using ==> load > Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat > > File ma...

Matlab crashes when running fortran mex file
First of all, I have ubuntu with gfortran 4.6.1 and f95 4.6.1compiler and I am using the mtlab R2007a. The problem is when I compile the examples code "timetwo.F" given in matlabroot/extern/examples/refboof, compilations goes through but when I run it in the matlab, matlab crashes. I think I have library compatibity issues because the code runs fine on my other machine which have older libraries. Here is what are the libraries in my matlabR2007a/sys/os/glnxa64 folder: libgfortran.so.1 -> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgfortran.so.3 libiberty.so libXm.so.3 -> libXm.so.3.0.1 libXm.so.3 Note that I have pointed libgfortran.so.1 to the system fortran library rather than the one that came with matlab. But even if I do not change (keep the same that came with matlab), output is the same. It crashes. =========== Also does someone know wht we need to have the libgfortran.so.1 file. Why doesnt it take this library from the system libraries like other C libraries. I am saying this because when I do not have this library and try to start the matlab I get this error: libmwlapack: load error: libgfortran.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error' what(): libgfortran.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Aborted Please help me... I am banging my head over this. On 30 Nov, 00:17, "AA " <arvind...@gmail.com&g...

Create icon on desktop and run matlab files
Hello !! I have created a matlab program and i would like to create a icon on desktop to run my program without opening matlab and press the run button ! I want to make my program be able to be runned from people they dont know about program tools ... "Konstantinos Bonis" <malias_g7@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:jca57o$kf8$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hello !! > I have created a matlab program and i would like to create a icon on > desktop to run my program without opening matlab and press the run button > ! I want to make my program be able to be runned from people they dont > know about program tools ... Either use the -r startup option to start MATLAB as the target of your shortcut or, if you don't want MATLAB to be visibly opened, use MATLAB Compiler to generate a standalone application. http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_env/f8-4994.html http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/compiler/ -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com Im trying to generate a standalone application by using Matlab Compiler but i have some problems.. Im trying to do it by usning the : mcc -mv squareA.m which i found here http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/compiler/f7-996249.html but its saying me to choose a compiler and i dont know what to do .. Im sorry for so many questions but its the first time trying to do it and i found things a bit hard....

Invalid MEX-file when running a Matlab standalone app
Hi, I can compile using Matlab 2009b I can even run my application,however, I got error out when trying to call "edge" function. see error below: \LOCALS~1\Temp\RT\mcrCache7.11 ate\imfilter_mex.mexw32':module not found Error in ==> imfilter at 335 Error in ==> edge at 393 I did included imfilter_mex.mexw32', edge.m and imfilter.m when compile. However, this error never gone. Please advise. Kitty Hi Kitty, This is a known issue with MATLAB Compiler in R2009b. Check the Bug Report: ( it contains a workaround) http://www.mathworks.com/support/bugreports/581700 Chirag "kitty " <kyleungyk@hotmail.com> wrote in message <heo9eh$rid$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > I can compile using Matlab 2009b > I can even run my application,however, I got error out when trying to call "edge" function. > see error below: > \LOCALS~1\Temp\RT\mcrCache7.11 > ate\imfilter_mex.mexw32':module not found > Error in ==> imfilter at 335 > Error in ==> edge at 393 > > I did included imfilter_mex.mexw32', edge.m and imfilter.m when compile. > However, this error never gone. > > Please advise. > Kitty Sorry for reviving this relatively old topic. I have exactly the same problem as Kitty. I read the bugreport and applied the workaround but the error still occurs. Anyone here who can help me? "Chirag " <thechimerical@gmail.com> wrote in message <hfb2p1$ip9$1...

How to run multiple m-files in a single instance of matlab?
Hello, Matlab takes some time to open and when I try to run a MATLAB file from my custom C# app it always opens a new instance of matlab. Now, to be more efficient it would be nice if I could just call matlab with the file I want to run while keeping the current instance alive. Is this possible in C# or even in command line? to call MATLAB from a currently running instance? Thanks. ...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

avi and matlab
Dear sir: I have read one text posted on the Math Forum about this problem: When using aviinfo or aviread on an AVI-File(1.3GB) under Matlab7 R14 I get the following error: ??? Error using ==> audiovideo\private\findchunk Incorrect chunk size information in AVI file. I also met this problem, and my release is 13, matlab 6.5 . I am confused about that, so can you help me to solve that .I wish your feedback as soon as possible. sincerely. Dan Hi Dan, as I wrote as reply to my own posting, this error occurs (in my case) in combination with an unknown video codec. Maybe changing the one you use may help. Try 'help aviinfo' and 'help avifile' to check and set the compression method used. Regards, S:o)nke Dan Song wrote: > > > > Dear sir: > I have read one text posted on the Math Forum about this > problem: When using aviinfo or aviread on an AVI-File(1.3GB) under > Matlab7 R14 I get the following error: ??? Error using ==> > audiovideo\private\findchunk Incorrect chunk size information in > AVI > file. > I also met this problem, and my release is 13, matlab 6.5 . I > am > confused about that, so can you help me to solve that .I wish your > feedback as soon as possible. > > > sincerely. > > > Dan > > ...

What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit)
What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit) I’m trying to import historical prices of stock data. Matlab keeps cutting off the header of each column; it gives me only values. I am thinking that this is a data-type-mixing-issue, or whatever it’s called. I have ‘Dates’ in ColumnA, and ‘MSFT’, ‘PWER’, ‘KO’, and ‘SBUX’, in ColumnB-ColumnE. Basically, if I put the Excel file in my Matlab folder and double-click the file, I see the values in a matrix (no dates and no headers), I hit ‘Next’. Then, I see only one option; one radio button is enabled – ‘Create variable matching preview’. The other two options, ‘Create vectors from each column using column names’ and ‘Create vectors from each row using row names’ – both are greyed out. I’ve seen videos, on YouTube and on the Matlab site, where people import excel data and these options are NOT greyed out. No matter what I do, there options are ALWAYS greyed out. The problem is, when I click ‘Finish’ in my ‘Workspace’ I have a variable named ‘data’ all values in a 575x4 matrix, but I have NO DATES and I have NO HEADERS on the columns. All of this seems to go into another variable, called ‘textdata’; all dates and headers ate in textdata. This is VERY inconvenient. I’m trying to analyze some stock data and I have no headers, so I have no idea which stock is which (I can figure it out, but I think Matlab should do this for me). Also, I have no dates corresponding to ...

Runaway log file when running matlab -r batch_script.m
I am running MatLab 2010b on Ubuntu Linux. Every time I run my batch script using matlab -r on the Linux command line, the script appears to run to completion, but then (in the log file, after all of the script output) I get the following error: Warning: Connection to the X11 Display Server (:0.0) has been lost. No more graphics windows can no longer be displayed in this session. Graphics Objects can still be printed, and all commands should still work. We recommend that you try to save your current session and exit > In run_sim_output_cbrn at 12 ??? Operation terminated by user during ==> run_sim_output_cbrn at 12 >> Invalid file descriptor Invalid file descriptor Invalid file descriptor Invalid file descriptor Invalid file descriptor etc.... The phrase "Invalid file descriptor" is output continuously until my disk is full (creating an enormous log file). At first I ran the script like this: > nohup matlab -nojvm -r batch_script.m -logfile batch.log & Then I tried it again by putting the matlab command (matlab -nojvm -r batch_script.m -logfile batch.log) in a shell script called run_matlab_batch.cmd and then doing > nohup run_matlab_batch.cmd & In both cases I end up with the same problem (nohup.out and batch.log grow with "Invalid file descriptor" until the disk gets full and the process crashes). Thanks for any help on this one. Aaron Schurger ...

Spawning matlab from within matlab
Hello all, I would like to spawn multiple matlab processes from an '.m' script. Meaning, run an m-file from a 'parent' Matlab that launches, say, 8 more 'children' matlab processes. I'd like to do it in such a way that the same m-file in the 'parent' is able to close down, or kill, all the 'children' processes. Any suggestions? Joe ...

matlab file
i need to know how we calculate euclideandistance of a bitstream/codeword based on the channel gain of that particular codeword/bitstream subchannel ...

Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment
undefined ...

Matlab 2011b hangs 5-6 seconds after running small m-files
Dear all, i did not have this problem with previous Matlab releases. My problem is that since I have the 2011b release every time I run a m-file it hangs 5-6 seconds after all the computation are performed. In those 5-6 seconds I cannot do anything, neither checking workspace or write in the command window or using the editor. I tried to create minimal examples to understand when it does that and it looks that the problem is related with figures. The following code never hangs (I tried 10 times): close all clear all clc a= 1:1:100000; The following code always hangs: close all clear all clc a= 1:1:100000; figure and also the following code always hangs: close all clear all clc a= 1:1:100000; plot(a(1:1000)) This is very annoying. Expecially when you are "debugging" your code or trying different inputs. Any suggestion? thanks Alberto "Alberto " <canestrelli@idra.unipd.it> wrote in message news:jmkcg9$54$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Dear all, > i did not have this problem with previous Matlab releases. My problem is > that since I have the 2011b release every time I run a m-file it hangs > 5-6 seconds after all the computation are performed. In those 5-6 seconds > I cannot do anything, neither checking workspace or write in the command > window or using the editor. I tried to create minimal examples to > understand when it does that and it looks that the problem is related with &...

Web resources about - how to run an avi file in matlab? - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Undocumented Matlab
Undocumented, unsupported and hidden features in Matlab

Matlab Upazila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... 23°21′N 90°42.5′E  /  23.35°N 90.7083°E  / 23.35; 90.7083 Coordinates : 23°21′N 90°42.5′E  /  23.35°N 90.7083°E  / 23.35; 90.7083 Matlab ...

Open Directory - Science: Math: Software: MATLAB
The MathWorks - Developers of MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow. Offers products for data analysis, visualization, application development, simulation, ...

MATLAB Mobile on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about MATLAB Mobile. Download MATLAB Mobile and enjoy it on your iPhone, ...

The Smart Emergency Response System Using MATLAB and Simulink - YouTube
In the aftermath of an earthquake, every second counts for disaster victims. Imagine a system that can locate people quickly and help first responders ...

The A-Z of Programming Languages: MATLAB
What prompted the development of MATLAB?

Matlab: Invalid .NET Framework. Either the specified framework was not found or is not currently supported ...
If you are trying to compile Matlab into .Net framework, you might encounter this message, even though you have the .Net framework installed ...

Matlab edges closer to electronic design automation world
Matlab, one of the world's most widely used products for algorithmic development, has long occupied its own niche far removed from EDA and hardware ...

Can I/How do I use DMTCP with a parallel pool of MATLAB workers? · Issue #223 · dmtcp/dmtcp · GitHub
dmtcp - DMTCP: Distributed MultiThreaded CheckPointing matlab -nodisplay -r "parpool('local',4); parfor i=1:10, pause(1); fprintf('%i ',i); end; ...

Using MATLAB and SDR to Reverse Engineer 433MHz Messages
... so he focused on studying the methodology and the tools available for analyzing 433MHz RF transmission. He describes the process of using MATLAB ...