How to set path for .M files. How to include, and verify a file in the MATLAB path. In other words I wish to learn how to setup the path for .M file in MATLAB path? Thanks.

undefined
0
sdewank (2)

How to set path for .M files. How to include, and verify a file in the MATLAB path. In other words I wish to learn how to setup the path for .M file in MATLAB path? Thanks. #2
undefined ...

Setting Matlab default path from an m-file
Hi, I am looking for a solution to set the Matlab default path from an m-file. There are several solutions to modify the Matlab path, but I did not find anything that you can use in an m-file an that is really equivalent to the File->Set path->Default function in the menue. Does anyone have a solution? The function I am looking for should work on several different machines and should set the path to the default paths you have directly after installing. Hi, help path help addpath <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/path.html> <http://www.mathworks.com/...

generic file paths, find and replace across the whole Matlab path
In "downgrading" from XP to Vista, I have run into trouble with some of my file names. What used to be: C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\My Documents\ is now: C:\Users\Andy\Documents\ First question: is there a way to find and replace across the all .m files on the Matlab path (rather than opening each one? What is the generic / best practices way to write filenames so that I won't have to go through all my files with find and replace the next time I change operating systems? Thanks. ~Andy ...

How to run a known M-file not in MATLAB path?
Hi, Is it possible to run a M-file for which the complete path is known, but which is not in the MATLAB path? In the same idea, if 2 functions with the same name are in the MATLAB path, how to call the shadowed one? (the second that is reported by "which ... -full") Thanks. Michael. Michael Goffioul wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to run a M-file for which the complete path is known, but > which > is not in the MATLAB path? In the same idea, if 2 functions with the same > name > are in the MATLAB path, how to call the shadowed one? (the secon...

Cannot Delete File? Long Path Tool Can - http://CannotDeleteFile.net LONG PATH Tool
Cannot Delete File? Long Path Tool Can - http://CannotDeleteFile.net LONG PATH Tool - Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long error Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long or filename too long error. Just browse to the file and press a button to copy or detele it, thats it! The application solves the problem with inability to copy and delete files and folders with long paths in Explorer. They could be created by virus/adware/Mac OS/other software. Normally one can't access such files under Windows and therefore can't ...

Matlab freezes for a short while when saving an m-file, then overwrites m-file with blank file
I'm having a problem with saving files in Matlab. Every so often Matlab freezes for a short while when saving an m-file, then overwrites m-file with blank file and shows this in the Editor window. All the code is gone and I am left with an empty file, saved over the top of my file with the same name. I am saving to a network drive and it happens to both me and my colleague. It also happen in multiple versions of Matlab. Any ideas? So far the best I have been able to do is make sure autosave is turned on and copy the contents of the autosave into the blank file, meaning I only lose a ...

How to search for m files in Matlab path, but using part of the name (or wild card)?
Suppose I have, on my matlab path, some m files with names that start with some common string. Like foo_something.m foo_something_else.m and these files can be anywhere on the file system, but they are in the Matlab path. I'd like to be able to do something like which foo -all and get list of all m files that starts with "foo" right now, 'which foo' only finds foo.m and not other names that starts with this string. What would be nice is to use wild card as well, so to do which -all foo*b and it will find all files with the above name patt...

send a path from m. file to GUI file
Dear all, I know there are other similar posts but I was not able to solve this; I'm a beginner in using GUI. I have a m. file that creates a folder in which stores data. This m. file in the end calls the GUI file and I would like to send the folder's path to the GUI file. %the m.file FEP in the ending part is: CURRENT=pwd; %where the folder is created cd(...) %where FEP_program is saved FEP_program(CURRENT) --------------------------------------------------- % the GUI file FEP_program: function varargout = FEP_program(varargin) gui_Singleton = 1; gui_State = struct(...

MATLAB files (M-files)
Hello All, Could anyone explain with me why MATLAB files (M-files) execute slower than compiled written in other languages such as C,C++ and Fortran? Give me the significant slow of M-files to be compiled Thank you. ...

http://LongPathTool.com - LONG PATH Tool
http://LongPathTool.com - LONG PATH Tool - Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long error Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long or filename too long error. Just browse to the file and press a button to copy or detele it, thats it! The application solves the problem with inability to copy and delete files and folders with long paths in Explorer. They could be created by virus/adware/Mac OS/other software. Normally one can't access such files under Windows and therefore can't copy or delete them either. Clean up files...

http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files http://LongPathTool.com
http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk Cannot delete file: Access is denied There has been a sharing violation. Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name. The source or destination file may be in use. The file is in use by another program or user. Error Deleting File or Folder Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. Error Copyi...

http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files http://LongPathTool.com
http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk Cannot delete file: Access is denied There has been a sharing violation. Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name. The source or destination file may be in use. The file is in use by another program or user. Error Deleting File or Folder Make sure the disk i...

exporting matlab path to a file
Hi, Is there a way to export matlab path to a file? Or if there is a file which contains path info, where can I locate it? Thanks Kay "kay bostic" <21e@weqr.e> wrote in message news:eede6e3.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > Is there a way to export matlab path to a file? Or if there is a file > which contains path info, where can I locate it? > Thanks > Kay >> mypath = path; >> save mypath mypath >> clear mypath >> whos mypath >> load mypath >> whos mypath Name Size Bytes Class mypath 1x1469...

MATLAB COMPILER: compiling multiple m files that calls other m files
HI! I'm trying to compile a program writen in one m file which serves as a menu and it calls other m files (GUI's). The problem is that i have several functions (m files) in several directories (wich i�ve included in the first menu), so i want to compile all the m files wich are called by the first and so on. I�ve tryed to compile the menu doing: mcc -m menu.m, but it gives an error when i push a button to open another GUI. Can someone tell me how to compile a GUI wich calls other GUI's? Thanks Rui Deus : > > You need to tell the mcc compiler where these other m-files are...

Web resources about - How to set path for .M files. How to include, and verify a file in the MATLAB path. In other words I wish to learn how to setup the path for .M file in MATLAB path? Thanks. - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Wikipedia talk:Do not include the full text of lengthy primary sources - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...
"Do not include copies of primary sources (specifically: text, maps, artworks and other useful images) in Wikipedia. If it is a large source, ...

Bing Redesign Includes Social Sidebar Column With More Facebook Integration
Microsoft introduced an update to its Bing search engine today that includes a sidebar column containing related information from users’ Facebook ...

Travis Kalanick - I thought I'd include a FB post I just... - Facebook
I thought I'd include a FB post I just did responding to a concern that Uber's SF service was decreasing in quality. _________________________ Hey... ...

Facebook News Feed changes include improvements for app developers
... is how much bigger stories and photos appear in the feed. The example below is full size. Then there’s the redesigned games feed, which includes ...

New Rolf Harris album reportedly includes song called 'Can't Keep That Dingo Down'
Disgraced entertainer Rolf Harris has reportedly told friends and family he plans to release a comeback album called Justice For All featuring ...

Gold Coast include out-of-contract youngsters in extended leadership group
Almost a quarter of the Gold Coast's Suns' list has been included in the club's leadership group for 2016, but there is no change at the the ...

Fake New York Times Includes Rancid Perfume Ad
Among those who received a fake mini-edition of The New York Times handed out today in Times Square was Reuters reporter Charles Levinson . Thanks ...

Amazon deal includes almost everything you could possibly need for your GoPro
Do you have a GoPro but don't have the necessary accessories? Then this is the kit and deal for you. The Xtech Accessories Kit for GoPro is for ...

Okeechobee includes Robert Plant, Kendrick, a jam with Win Butler, Miguel, John Oates, Kamasi Washington ...
Florida is getting its biggest-ever camping music festival this year in Lake Okeechobee with the arrival of the inaugural Okeechobee Music & ...

The Tokyo Zoo Had an Emergency Zebra Escape Drill and It Includes a Furry
Submitted by: (via afp ) Tagged: zebra , costume , tokyo , zoo , Video , animals Share on Facebook