How to solve "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error" in MATLAB?? I am using, MATLAB 7.9.0(R2009b(64-bit

When I am running my MATLAB-Simulink Model,after sometimes it indicates that "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error". How can I overcome these problems and run my model properly...
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 18 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

On 3/13/2013 2:14 AM, chittaranjan pradhan wrote:
> When I am running my MATLAB-Simulink Model,after sometimes it indicates
>that "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error". How can I overcome
>these problems and run my model properly...

I think when you get "Memory out Error" then it most likely means
you need to acquire more memory for your computer. One way to
remedy this is to buy more memory and install it in your computer.

This assumes you have already examined your model and made
sure you have implemented it in the most efficient manner.

--Nasser
0
Nasser
3/13/2013 9:11:19 AM
Thank you, Mr. Nasser

         I am using 64-bit, MATLAB 2009a version and the memory of the RAM is 16-GB.
When I am running my model, it is going to stop after some time and message comes that "Memory allocation Error". Please, help me How to solve this problem and model will work properly. I have deleted most of the scopes.

Chittranjan

Matlab Error: "identifier" expected, "(" found.
>>a = 100;b = 4;c = 1;d = 10;e = 20;f = 100;g = 150;h = 60; >> x0 = [1.1651,1.3316,1.3434,1.4823,1.5203,1.5544,2.1363,2.3997,4.7142]; >> f=@(x)parameterfun(x,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h) ??? f=@(x)parameterfun(x,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h) | Error: "identifier" expected, "(" found. Can any one please tell how to overcome this problem,from what I have searched I have found that it is caused because I am using older version of matlab (release 12.1 version 6.1) so please tell how do I over come this. Any help is appreciated On Friday, October 26, 2012 9:47:08 AM...

Matlab compiler, errors with "get" and "set"
Hi, I'm receiving errors for "get" and "set" commands like follows: Warning: File: c:\matlab6p5p1\toolbox\matlab\uitools\movegui.m Line: 216 Column: 9 References to "get" require the C/C++ Graphics Library when executing in stand-alone mode. You must specify -B sgl or -B sglcpp in order to use the C/C++ Graphics Library. Also, if using the -W option, you must specify either the mainhg or libhg wrapper type. A run-time error will occur if the C/C++ Graphics Library is not present when "get" is called. For some time I didn't receive these errors,...

matlab error upon startup "matlabrc" and "libmwm_interpreter.so"
I just installed Matlab 2007a onto my computer which is running Ubuntu. I am able to load the license manager, but when I go to start matlab, I get the following error: matlabuser@matlabuser-laptop:~/bin$ matlab ??? Function table size check fails for '/usr/local/matlab/bin/glnx86/libmwm_interpreter.so': , library claims 74, registry claims 77 ??? An error occurred while trying to determine whether "matlabrc" is a function name. Please help! ...

matlab error "Input argument "resol_y" is undefined"
dear all.. i keep getting this error >>??? Input argument "resol_y" is undefined<< and the the error was pointed to here: function [snake_pnts,e] = snake(pnts, alpha, beta, max_delta_x, resol_x, ... max_delta_y, resol_y, feat_img) if resol_y < 1; resol_y = 1; end; <<-- the error can anybody help me?i'm new actually in matlab world this is the to the sourcesode <http://cobweb.ecn.purdue.edu/~malcolm/interval/1995-017/snake.m> "fiza" <pja_usm@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ef58f4a.-1@webcrossing.ra...

matlab 2007a error with "libmwm" & "matlabrc"
I recently installed Matlab 2007a onto my comp which is running on Ubuntu 7.04. After installation, and running my license manager, I get the following error when trying to open matlab: matlabuser@matlabuser-laptop:/usr/local/matlab/etc$ matlab ??? Function table size check fails for '/usr/local/matlab/bin/glnx86/libmwm_interpreter.so': , library claims 74, registry claims 77 ??? An error occurred while trying to determine whether "matlabrc" is a function name. Help! I saw the same problem to. anyone has a solution? thanks, Erin <wmerin83@yahoo.com> wrote: > ...

"memory corruption" error on starting matlab 7.04 on linux em64t
Hi I'm trying to install and run matlab on my new dual-xeon em64t system, but it fails to start. Firstly, if I try to start the license manager by hand I get the following error message: [snip] ~$ /usr/local/matlab7p04/etc/lmstart The following lines in your license file were treated as comments . . . Check that you do not have license lines split incorrectly across more than one line. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- line# line 4 5 USE_SERVER ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Checking license file for local hostname and local hostid . . . Error: Your host does not match any SERVER line in your license file. Your local lmhostid(s) are: [\snip] So it seems like the license manager does not understand my USE_SERVER line. I've tried to remove and give back white-space in all possible locations around the line in question. If I start the license manager at boot I get no errors, and the log-file is empty. (~]$ cat /var/tmp/lm_TMW.log -> no output) When I try to start matlab from the command line I get the following error: ~]$ matlab *** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x000000000059bc60 *** Aborted Does anyone know how I can deal with this? Any help is greatly appreciated! Regards, Torbj´┐Żrn Hergum I had the same problem and got the following response from Mathworks support. It solved my problem. **** In regards to the memory co...

getting the message "ERROR: A memory allocation request failed." with compiled matlab
Hi A basic question since I am new to using compiled Matlab. I am getting the error message: "ERROR: A memory allocation request failed." when I run a code in compiled matlab in batch mode. can someone tell me when this error occurs? Is it because I am short on memory or is it because of some other reason? Also is there a way to pin down which variable was cauing trouble? I am running Matlab 13 on Linux. I would have thought that memory wouldn;t be a issue. Thanks Melroy Generally speaking, this means that something bad happened inside the memory manager. Broadly, there are two poss...

Matlab 7.0: where is "matlab.h"??
Hi, I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation saying that matlab.h is not found. May i know how i can access this library? Another question, can i convert a simulink model into a standalone form(executable...) which can be run by user without matlab software? Thanks in advance. "Darren" <webtycoon777-shier@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message news:ef199f5.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > > I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When > i tried...

"""""""""ADD ME""""""""""

Does Python have equivalent to MATLAB "varargin", "varargout", "nargin", "nargout"?
Thank you in advance for your response. Dmitrey openopt@ukr.net writes: > Thank you in advance for your response. And those do ... ? -- Jorge Godoy <jgodoy@gmail.com> Where you would use varargin and nargin in Matlab, you would use the *args mechanism in Python. Try calling def t1(*args): print args print len(args) with different argument lists Where you would use varargout and nargout in Matlab you would use tuple unpacking in Python. Play with this def t2(n): return tuple(range(n)) a, b = t2(2) x = t2(3) On Feb 18, 12:58 pm, open...@ukr.net wrote: > Th...

Matlab 7.0: where is "matlab.h"?? #2
Hi, I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation saying that matlab.h is not found. May i know how i can access this library? Another question, can i convert a simulink model into a standalone form(executable...) which can be run by user without matlab software? Thanks in advance. Darren wrote: > > > Hi, > > I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. > When > i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation > saying that m...

MAC SE: "Bomb" "Sys Error" / Address error" at start
Stephen Buggie (505) 863-2390 Psychology Department Univ. of New Mexico, Gallup February 15, 2006 200 College Road Gallup NM 87301 buggie@unm.edu NEED RESCUE DISK! MAC SE -- BOMB System Error / Address Error ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dear Macintosh experts, My Mac SE crashes at power-up. I gives the bell-chime, then it proceeds though the launch sequence. After showing two extension-icons, it crashes. Then a dialogue-box shows the BOMB icon with the message, SORRY, A SYSTEM ERROR HAS OCCURRED --- ADDRESS ERROR It never reaches the desktop; this crash occurs every time. The Mac SE has a 330 meg internal hard drive, System 6.x.x, and a 1.4 meg internal 3.5 floppy drive. There is a SCSI port but no internal CD reader. The b/w screen is extremely sharp in its focus. The computer worked fine until about a year ago, when I stupidly put a file in the wrong folder. It has crashed consistently ever since! It has an assortment of software on the hard drive, but I have backups of everything and am willing to reformat the entire hard drive if necessary to get the computer working again! If I can resurrect the computer, I hope to upgrade the system to System 7.0 or 7.1 . DONE SO FAR: Yes, I have launched it with shift-key down, to turn off the extensions, but it always crashes Ive also tried vari...

top 10 easy fixit: dont forget "out of memory" and "error segmentation memory"
Dear support matlab, This case is certainly the case to solve with priority, i think. (report to support@mathworks.fr 2 or 3 years ago) Alain ...

interface "Matlab" with "Ansys" ??
Did any body know how to interface "Matlab" with "Ansys" ?? I am having matlab optimization code. but,how to interface it with ANSYS I don't no. pl,guide me to solve my problem . with regards Sampath Kumar L Mob :- 9591488258 "Sampath Kumar" <samathkmr.ln@gmail.com> wrote in message <ilkgbg$i5v$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Did any body know how to interface "Matlab" with "Ansys" ?? I am having matlab optimization code. but,how to interface it with ANSYS I don't no. pl,guide me to solve my problem . > > with regard...

"out of memory" error message and "segment violation" or "segmentation fault (on linux)": the partially solution
Dear all, try these solution (origin support matlab): type the command line at the top of your .m file: feature accel off You can type the same at prompt matlab. If you are lucky, the message diseppaers. Type feature accel on for toggle (on is the default mode). Alain, who as very big experience with "out of memory and segmentation fault" ...

Protocol specific error code(s): "*", "*", "0".
I am using the ibm_db2 PECL drive in PHP for connecting to or DB2 database. I created a persistent connection and things seemed to work fine at first. However, after a few tests / connections, I started to get this error when running through my queries: [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL30081N A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used: "TCP/IP". Communication API being used: "SOCKETS". Location where the error was detected: "10.26.243.61". Communication function detecting the error: "recv". Protocol specific error code(s): "*", "*", "0". SQLSTATE=08001 SQLCODE=-30081 Any help would be great, thanks! On Feb 13, 8:44 am, "Brent Halsey" <brent.hal...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am using the ibm_db2 PECL drive in PHP for connecting to or DB2 > database. I created a persistent connection and things seemed to work > fine at first. However, after a few tests / connections, I started to > get this error when running through my queries: [IBM][CLI Driver] > SQL30081N A communication error has been detected. Communication > protocol being used: "TCP/IP". Communication API being used: > "SOCKETS". Location where the error was detected: "10.26.243.61". > Communication function detecting the error: "recv". Protocol specific > error code(s): "*", "*", "0". SQLSTATE=0800...

Hello Partners, Please find the requirement below. Please send the updated resume along with rate and contact no. REQ#1: Title : Java Developer ( Rating Project) Duration : 6 months Rate : open Location : NY strong java, WebLogic 9.2, Web Services, Oracle REQ#2: Title : Java Developer Duration : 4 months Rate : open Location : NY Strong java, SQL REQ#3: Title : VB.Net Consultant Location : NY Duration : 4 months Rate : open Primarily looking at someone who has Excel, VB.net and Oracle (good to have). Req #4: Title : Java Developer (MSA Project) Duration : 6+ months Rate : open Location : NY Note : Please send your updated resume along with contact no karthik@bhaninfo.com : No phone calls please. Thanks & Regards Karthik BhanInfo karthik@bhaninfo.com ...

"out" and "in out"

"or" and "and"

why "::", not "."

"my" and "our"

about "++" and "--"

"/a" is not "/a" ?

"If then; if then;" and "If then; if;"

Web resources about - How to solve "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error" in MATLAB?? I am using, MATLAB 7.9.0(R2009b(64-bit - comp.soft-sys.matlab