How to transfer a VC matrix to matlab workspace and manipulate it under matlab GUI ?

I would like to transfer a VC matrix to matlab main program workspace,

than i can observe it by Matlab array editor, or directly manipulate it under matlab GUI.

I tried engdemo.c, but i found that under this mode,

matlab runs on background, there is no matlab main program GUI, I can only excute matlab command on C, and see result, like ploting.

how should this be done ?

Thank you so much.
0
KS
5/7/2010 3:09:04 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 16 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

"KS " <CHH@itri.org.tw> wrote in message <hs008g$256$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I would like to transfer a VC matrix to matlab main program workspace,
>
> than i can observe it by Matlab array editor, or directly manipulate it under matlab GUI.
>
> I tried engdemo.c, but i found that under this mode,
>
> matlab runs on background, there is no matlab main program GUI, I can only excute matlab command on C, and see result, like ploting.
>
> how should this be done ?
>
> Thank you so much.

does anyone know how to do this ?
thank you so much.