How to use Matlab do control firewire camera?

I had been using NI-IMAQdx to communicate with two of my prosilica 1394 DCAM 1.31 cameras (before being bought by AVT) for quite some time without any problems. Now I want to try matlab (2010a) image acquisition tool box. I followed the instruction and installed the CMU 1394 Digital Camera Driver, but the demo program could not recognize either one. Then I tried to install the driver manually by select property->update->...>hard disk->1394Camera.inf. However, a pop-up window showed that the driver was not compatible. I'm using windows 7 64-bit, and I think the CMU 6.4.5 does support it and DCAM 1.31 too. So I wonder what is wrong and how to connect matlab to the camera.
0
LEI
12/3/2010 4:56:05 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210927 articles. 13 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow