huffman coding #4

Hi

I have to write a program which will be encode and decode file, using the
optimal huffman coding. Can somebody help me??:) I don't have any idea who
to do that.

thanks in advance

Lukasz

0
lkondrad (7)

"Lukasz" <lkondrad@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have to write a program which will be encode and decode file, using the
> optimal huffman coding. Can somebody help me??:) I don't have any idea who
> to do that.
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Lukasz

who?... you!    :-)

Where are you stuck? Do you know what Huffman coding is? Do you know how to
write MATLAB programs?

Here are some steps:

1) Learn what Huffman coding is. Figure out what are the inputs and outputs
of Huffman encoders and decoders.

2) Learn how to write programs in MATLAB. Read the "Getting Started" portion
of the documentation.

3) Start writing your programs. If you get stuck, post specific questions
here.