huffman coding finding

i cannot find any huffman coding with simulink..i really dont know how to link M-file with simulink..any one really to help

huffman coding matlab
anyone know about the compression image coding using matlab huffman? On Aug 5, 2:50=A0am, "rizqi " <rizqi.hendr...@gmail.com> wrote: > anyone know about the compression image coding using matlab huffman? yes, me ...

how to extract huffman coding from images in matlab
i am doing a project of steganalysis by neural networks ,please can any one help me to tell that how can i extract huffman code from images in matlab . i want only real numbers representation of huffman code from images ,so that i give it to neural network for processing,,,,i shall be very thankful if any body could help me. ...

'Matlab Code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code'
Dear friends, I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simulink and I want to use it in 'Embedded Matlab fun block' so i need to transform 'Matlab code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code' to perform the task. The Matlab code is as follows: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% u_abs = abs(u); major_th = 1.5e-1; minor_th = 1.8e-2; major_peak_value = []; minor_peak_value = []; pos = 1; pos_max = 1; while ~isempty(pos) [m pos_max(end+1)] = max( u_abs( pos : pos + 10) ); pos_max(end) = pos_max(end) + pos - 1; if m > major_th major_peak_value(end+1) = m; else minor_peak_value(end+1) = m; end % exit the peak pos = find(u_abs(pos:end) < minor_th, 1 , 'first') + pos-1; % Find the beginning of the next peak pos = find(u_abs(pos:end) > minor_th, 1 , 'first') + pos-1; end pos_max(2) = []; plot(u); hold on; plot(pos_max,u(pos_max),'ro'); %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% I think i don't need this plot command as I will see the result in the scope directly. Any suggestion will be very useful. Thanking you! Prashant "Prashant Sandhi" wrote in message <jafvj8$soq$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Dear friends, > > I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simu...

matlab codes for rcpc coding
i am doing project on 60GHz application. and i want matlab codes to generate coding-decoding for rcpc channel coding... pls provide codes for rcpc.. tahnks ...

Trellis code in matlab code
Hi All Do you have some matlab code for the STTC which will give me some Idea. Any helping material or URL regarding the same will kindly be sent to me. I shall be very thankful to you for this act. Regards Kelecha ...

matlab code for turbo code
please someone send me matlab code for turbo code...............on my email id wizynt.94@gmail.com ...

need help to find the error on matlab textscan code
Dear all, I'm working on a alphanumeric data set. I have a code you can find below and i need help on finding the problem on it. My data is something like this: '0,udp,private,SF,105,146,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,1.00,0.00,0.00,255,254,1.00,0.01,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00' '0,udp,private,SF,105,146,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,1.00,0.00,0.00,255,254,1.00,0.01,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00' > > fid = fopen('data.txt','rt'); > > data=textscan(fid,'%s','delimiter'); > > fclose(fid); > > > > % Engine - use regexp! > > data=cat(1,data{:}); > > String_data=regexp(data,'([A-Z a-z]+)','match'); % Remove all numeric > > Numeric_data=regexp(data,'([0.00-9.99]+)','match'); % Remove all letters > > > > Numeric_data=cat(1,Numeric_data{:}); > > String_data=cat(1,String_data{:}); > > DATA=[String_data(:,1:end-1) Numeric_data(:,1:end-1) String_data(:,end)]; The problem is that, when i use exactly the same data lines like above , it works perfectly and DATA is exactly the thing i want to find. But for example at the 3rd column where the string private, we also have http, smtp etc strings at different rows of the dataset.. So the problem is that, if the number of characters in a string is different in two lines, the code gives an error message . If they are exactly same it work...

soft decoding of conv. codes using vitdec matlab func. #2
Hello, Isnt 'unquant' and 'soft' options essentially same?..in both case vitdec takes in "real numbers" as input (ok they are "mapped" in case o 'soft' option)..so can we not use 'unquant' option to carry out sof decoding?...my preliminary results show that 'unquant' option give me 2- db gain over hard decoding... any one having insight please let me know. thanks >Hello, > Isnt 'unquant' and 'soft' options essentially same?..in both cases >vitdec takes in "real numbers" as input (ok they are "mapped" in case of >'soft' option)..so can we not use 'unquant' option to carry out soft >decoding?...my preliminary results show that 'unquant' option give m 2-3 >db gain over hard decoding... >any one having insight please let me know. >thanks > > %%% Yes , u can use 'unquant' as soft decoding. try to implement for k=3 i.e [5 7] and BPSK and at roughly 4 dB u should get BER of 10^-3. Chintan ...

how to convert Matlab code to C code
Hi everyone, Can any one tell me how to convert matlab to c?? Regards. On 5/8/2012 4:36 PM, WMS wrote: > Hi everyone, > Can any one tell me how to convert matlab to c?? > > Regards. http://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab-coder/ "MATLAB Coderâ„¢ generates standalone C and C++ code from MATLAB code" ...

converting matlab code to C code
when i tried to convert the matlab code into c code using matlab coder i got below mentioned error, I am using R2011b(7.13.0.534) my program uses image as an input parameter. ERROR: >> coder -build len.prj ??? This text contains non-empty top-level expressions. It appears to be a script. Error in ==> length_of_line Line: 1 Column: 1 Code generation failed: Open error report. CODE: I=imread('pic29rkey.jpg'); imshow(I);pause hold on [x,y] = ginput(2); line(x,y,'color','r','LineWidth',5); Ired_length = sqrt ((x(2)-x(1))^2 + (y(2)-y(1))^2); [x,y] = ginput(2); line(x,y,'color','g','LineWidth',5); lineLength = sqrt ((x(2)-x(1))^2 + (y(2)-y(1))^2); Igreen_length= lineLength/Ired_length*10; disp(Igreen_length); msgbox(sprintf('Length of the Key is %f cm',Igreen_length)); How to solve this issue? this is the first time i am using this code conversiuon tool thats why! Thanks in advance... "arunkumar " <arun.pk2k3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jnm1kd$pog$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > when i tried to convert the matlab code into c code using matlab coder i > got below mentioned error, I am using R2011b(7.13.0.534) my program uses > image as an input parameter. > > ERROR: >>> coder -build len.prj ??? This text contains non-empty top-level >>> expressions. It appears to be a script. Error in ==> length_of_line >>> Lin...

matlab code for turbo code simulation
dear sir, i am praveen pursuing final sem B.E(E&c), so i doing turbo code simulation(with different interleavers) and takin signsl to noise ratio for different interleavers....please send me the matlab code am in need of that urgent...... thanking you.. ...

MATLAB Coding to Verilog HDL Coding
Dear All, Hi, i am doing a project in which i have to convert MATLAB coding into Verilog HDL Coding or only HDL coding. I am familiar with the FPGA n also with the MATLAB but didn't have any idea about how to convert the coding. After searching for the respective topic i came to know that there is a simulink HDL coder in MATLAB which can do this task. The problem is that i don't have much information about Simulink HDL Coder. So please if anyone can tell me from where to start and can suggest any literature regarding this will be of great help to me. Thanks in Advance Regards Hamid On 09/02/11 03:06, hamid wrote: > Dear All, > > Hi, i am doing a project in which i have to convert MATLAB coding into > Verilog HDL Coding or only HDL coding. I am familiar with the FPGA n > also with the MATLAB but didn't have any idea about how to convert the > coding. After searching for the respective topic i came to know that > there is a simulink HDL coder in MATLAB which can do this task. The > problem is that i don't have much information about Simulink HDL Coder. > So please if anyone can tell me from where to start and can suggest any > literature regarding this will be of great help to me. A good place to start is the product page for Simulink HDL Coder: http://www.mathworks.com/products/slhdlcoder/?s_cid=HP_FP_SL_simhdl . You can use the 'ver' command to see if you have Simulink HDL Coder installed and available, if ...

MAPI mail failure codes??? Where can I find out what failure error code 2 is? How about the rest of the codes?
I cut a mail function off the m'soft site. Has always worked. However, I would like to include error codes returned by the sendmail Fn and be able to understand what they mean. I had my first occasion to experience a failure and got a code of 2??? Would like to know just what that means. Here's how I call the fn... Result = SendMail((F!Subject), (F!To), (F!CC), (F!Attach), (F!Message)) And here's the fn..... Function SendMail (sSubject As String, sTo As String, sCC As String, sAttach As String, sMessage As String) Dim i, cTo, cCC, cAttach ' variables holding counts Dim MAPI_Message As MAPIMessage ' Count the number of items in each piece of the mail message cTo = CountTokens(sTo, ";") cCC = CountTokens(sCC, ";") cAttach = CountTokens(sAttach, ";") ' Create arrays to store the semicolon delimited mailing ' .. information after it is parsed ReDim rTo(0 To cTo) As String ReDim rCC(0 To cCC) As String ReDim rAttach(0 To cAttach) As String ' Parse the semicolon delimited information into the arrays. ParseTokens rTo(), sTo, ";" ParseTokens rCC(), sCC, ";" ParseTokens rAttach(), sAttach, ";" ' Create the MAPI Recip structure to store all the To and CC ' .. information to be passed to the MAPISendMail function ReDim MAPI_Recip(0 To cTo + cCC - 1) As MapiReci...

finding number of start code and stop code
a='aaacccaaacccaaacccaaacccaaaaaaaaaccc'; from the above string i want to find out how many times aaa (start code)has represented,similarly stop code(ccc). Venkatesh Hi, You can use countc(variable, <character>) function. Thanks. On Feb 27, 6:57=A0am, venkatesh.kadiy...@GMAIL.COM (Venkatesh K) wrote: > a=3D'aaacccaaacccaaacccaaacccaaaaaaaaaccc'; > > from the above string i want to find out how many times aaa (start code)h= as > represented,similarly stop code(ccc). > > Venkatesh Hi , You can use countc(strivng, <character to search>) function. Thanks. On Feb 27, 6:57=A0am, venkatesh.kadiy...@GMAIL.COM (Venkatesh K) wrote: > a=3D'aaacccaaacccaaacccaaacccaaaaaaaaaccc'; > > from the above string i want to find out how many times aaa (start code)h= as > represented,similarly stop code(ccc). > > Venkatesh ...

code of matlab 7a not working in matlab 2009
I wrote a code in matlab 7a andand it was working over there then i changed computer which was having matlab realease 2009a and it is not working If i install Matlab 7 release 14, will my code work again thanks "moonman" wrote in message <ipmsl7$23v$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I wrote a code in matlab 7a andand it was working over there > then i changed computer which was having matlab realease 2009a and it is not working > > If i install Matlab 7 release 14, will my code work again thanks Can you be more specific about the fact that your code is not working in 2009a but worked in 2007a? It would be helpful if you could narrow down what is not working in 2009a and provide error messages. Wayne ok thanks wyne i will send error message after some hours ...

Help me to convert the C++ code to Matlab code
Some one Help me to convert the following C++ code to Matlab code for(init x=-5; x++ ; x<=10) { if (x<=0) y=2; else y=3 * x; plot (x,y) } ...

MATLAB Code for simualting the spreading using Walsh Codes
A = [-1 -1 1 1]; %Spread waveform representation of user A's signal B = [-1 1 -1 1]; %Spread waveform representation of user B's signal C = [1 1 -1 -1]; %Spread waveform representation of user C's signal % Generating the code and its timing sequence: % to generate a 4 x 4 Hadamard matrix (which is the matrix of 1's and -1's % and the columns are orthogonal): N = 4; H = hadamard(N); % Picking full second row of Hadamard matrix: cA = H(2,:); % Picking full third row of Hadamard matrix: cB = H(3,:); % Picking full fourth row of Hadamard matrix: cC = H(4,:); % Number of samples per chip: Tc_samp = ones(1,4); % Initializing empty matrices: codeA = []; codeB = []; codeC = []; for k = 1 : length(cA) codeA = [codeA cA(k)*Tc_samp]; codeB = [codeB cB(k)*Tc_samp]; codeC = [codeC cC(k)*Tc_samp]; end codeA % Generation of Tx Data: Tx_data = []; for k = 1 : length(A) uA = A(k)*codeA; uB = B(k)*codeB; uC = C(k)*codeC; Tx_data = [Tx_data uA+uB+uC]; end Tx_data NN = length(Tx_data) uAb = []; uBb = []; uCb = []; for k = 1 : NN / 16 index = (k - 1)*NN/4 + 1 : k*NN/4; uAb = [uAb sum(Tx_data(index).*codeA)]; uBb = [uBb sum(Tx_data(index).*codeB)]; uCb = [uCb sum(Tx_data(index).*codeC)]; end uAb % Error: res1 = A-uAb/16; res2 = B-uBb/16; res3 = C-uCb/16; note: please help me in understanding each statement of ...

Help Needed on Matlab Code to Generate Orthogonal Codes
I am new to matlab but I need code urgently to pass my final year project. The project intends to compare Walsh-Hadamard and Gold codes. The matlab code should do the following: ---------------- PART ONE: ---------------- (1) generate random message bits (2) generate walsh-hadamard codes (3) modulate the signal (4) transmit the spreaded signal (5) plot the message and walsh-hadamard codes as rectangular pulses; also plot the spreaded signal, with labels on plots. (6) on the same figure, do the reverse, i.e plot the demodulated, de-spreaded signal, just as it was shown at the transmitter side. (that is transmitter plots on left and receiver plots on right, on the same figure). ----------------- PART TWO: ----------------- (1) introduce noise to the channel (2) simulate in single user environment (3) simulate in multi-user environment (4) plot the autocorrelation and cross correlation (5) plot the Bit Error Rate (BER) ------------------- PART THREE: ------------------- Repeat the process in PART ONE and PART TWO for Gold codes. I know this project is big and challenging, but I need help and I will surely appreciate all the necessary help I can get in this forum. Thank you in advance! My Contact Info: ------------------------------- netfluz@yahoo.com netfluz@facebook.com facebook.com/netfluz +2348132935268 I have done some work on the project and I have these Matlab codes. My problem is tuning or modifying these codes to fit the format I described above (i.e to serve th...

Re: finding number of start code and stop code
Venkatesh, If all of your cases are as straight forward as your example, how about something like: data _null_; a='aaacccaaacccaaacccaaacccaaaaaaaaaccc'; starts=length(compress(a,'c'))/3; stops=length(compress(a,'a'))/3; put starts=; put stops=; run; HTH, Art --------- On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:57:08 -0500, Venkatesh K <venkatesh.kadiyala@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >a='aaacccaaacccaaacccaaacccaaaaaaaaaccc'; > >from the above string i want to find out how many times aaa (start code)has >represented,similarly stop code(ccc). > > >Venkatesh ...

matlab code for video coding format h.263
I urgently require the complete matlab code for video codec H.263 for my m.tech project . It can be either using DCT or wavelet transform. can u help me? thanks a lot........ ...

Where Can I find the source code of Repeat-Accumulator Code!?
Hi... I simulate the RA codes and encounter some problem. I need some example of RA code. Including source code or detail decoding procedure. If you know where i can find it, please tell me, thx a lot!! ...

Matlab face detection code to c/c++ code
hello guys... I am in urgent need of something which can change my MATLAb code to C or C++ code. I have to run this C, c++ code in Code composer studio and feed the program into DSP emulator EVDM642. Code composer studio does not support MATLAB... So, its important to convert the code into C or C++.. This is my semester project and I have to give the presentation on 18th november...or else I will be failed.. Please help me guys....Tell e something which changes MATLAb to C/C++. Thanx in advance. On 16 Nov., 05:42, "Tarun " <tarunsa...@gmail.com> wrote: > hello guys... > I am in urgent need of something which can change my MATLAb code to C or C++ code. I have to run this C, c++ code in Code composer studio and feed the program into DSP emulator EVDM642. Code composer studio does not support MATLAB... > So, its important to convert the code into C or C++.. > This is my semester project and I have to give the presentation on 18th november...or else I will be failed.. > Please help me guys....Tell e something which changes MATLAb to C/C++. > > Thanx in advance. you could start with "C Programming Language" from Kernighan & Ritchie On 16 Nov, 05:42, "Tarun " <tarunsa...@gmail.com> wrote: > hello guys... > I am in urgent need of something which can change my MATLAb code to C or C++ code. I have to run this C, c++ code in Code composer studio and feed the program into DSP emulator EVDM642. Code composer stu...

Conversion from a MATLAB code to a C code used by a DSP processor
Hello, I need to implement image processing in a Digital Signal Processor. I have a code ready in MATLAB, I have tried using MATLAB Coder, but its unable to go past the first line: the imread() function. I have installed the C compiler from MATLAB and that is all. How do I go about the whole of the conversion process? Do I need to install something else? ...

matlab code for video coding format h.263 #2
HI , I M DOING MY M.TECH PROJECT ON H.263 .CAN ANYBOBY HELP ME WITH SOURCE CODE FOR IT USING EITHER DCT TRANSFORM OR WAVELET TRANSFORM. PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY IF ANYBODY KNOWS. ITS URGENT. THANKS A LOT! ...

Web resources about - huffman coding finding - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Huffman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Welcome - Huffman's Hot Sauce
Nice one! Welcome to Huffman's. At Huffman's we hand produce condiments that make food taste... tastier! Like our Huffman's Hot Sauce, an unashamedly ...

The Patricia Huffman Smith Museum "Remembering Columbia"
Website for the Patricia Huffman Smith Museum, "Remembering Colubmia", a museum dedicated to the memory of those who lost their lives aboard ...

Joshua Huffman (@Armchair_Psycho) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Joshua Huffman @ Armchair_Psycho ...

Flickr: Todd Huffman
Among other things I'm a huge fan of Creative Commons, and almost all my images are licensed using CC. creativecommons.org/ Pictures of mine ...

How Reddit Began (feat. Founders Steve Huffman & Alexis Ohanian) - Wizard - YouTube
The newest episode of the "Wizard" series on A TOTAL DISRUPTION, two-time Sundance-winning director Ondi Timoner's channel that takes you inside ...

Reddit co-founder Steve Huffman not proud of what site has become
Steve Huffman has some regrets about selling Reddit when he did.

Steve Huffman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Latest news, features, and slideshows on Steve Huffman from TechWorld

'Atrocious, mobile sucks': Reddit co-founder Steve Huffman on what site has become
Steve Huffman has some regrets about selling Reddit when he did.

Reddit interim CEO Pao resigns; Huffman regains CEO title
Reddit says interim CEO Ellen Pao resigned from the company, and co-founder Steve Huffman is back as its CEO.