I can't find the "From Memory" and "To Memory" blocks in c281xlib

I can't find the "From Memory" and "To Memory" blocks in c281xlib in matlab2009b,  is there anyone know why? I can find them in help doc.
0
wang

I can find them in matlab 2009a, but can't find them in 2009b and 2010a... anybody know why?
"wang hua" <ghpghp3@126.com> wrote in message <hu5isv$8ki$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I can't find the "From Memory" and "To Memory" blocks in c281xlib in matlab2009b,  is there anyone know why? I can find them in help doc.
0
wang
6/2/2010 12:45:08 PM
>I can't find the "From Memory" and "To Memory" blocks in c281xlib in
>matlab2009b,  is there anyone know why? I can find them in help doc.

Check the output of VER.  Do you have Target Support Package listed in your
installation of release R2009b?  If not, you will not be able to use those
blocks:

http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/targetsupport/tic2000/tomemory.html

If that product is listed, you may want to contact Technical Support so they
can help you check if your installation installed this product correctly.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0