  • Follow

how to import audio file into simulink
0
Reply Ravikumar 5/18/2010 7:17:05 AM

See related articles to this posting

"Ravikumar" <raviks_1999@mathworks.com> wrote in message <hstetg$o4p$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> how to import audio file into simulink

Hi, do you have Signal Processing Blockset?, if so, you can use the From Multimedia File block.

Wayne
0
Reply Wayne 5/18/2010 7:28:07 AM

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Import .m file to simulink or export microphone to .m file
Hi all, Can i know ho can i import my .m file to simulink? I have done my algorithm with .m file and so far it only works with .wav file. I wish to have a try to work my .m file with instant input from microphone. As i know i can using the analog input in Data Acquisition Toolbox as microphone... but what should i do in order to link the .m file to the microphone???? Thank you. ...

Importing Audio Files
Hey, I am trying to get my head round Matlab to use it it analyse audio files which were recorded from hydrophones and every time I try to import the files, either it does not recognise the MP3 file or it has double example: <661500x2 double> (with WAV and MP3). This is stopping me from trying to create a code to do what I need to do (even know I don't know how yet). I am literally a new beginner and Matlab goes straight over my head. Any help would be most appreciated. Kindest Regards Gina On 13/12/10 10:19 AM, Gina West wrote: > I am trying to get my head round...

Importing Excel Files into Simulink
Hi, I have time series data in excel which I am trying to import into matlab to use in my simulink model. My data has time in column A and pressure drops in column B, the first row i simply labelled t and y and there are no gaps between data or anything. however when I go to import data it recognises the file and then the import wizard says "Don't know how to import this file. Cell contents reference from a non-cell array object. File contains: Unreadable XLS file: Error using ==> C: " any help would be greatly appreciated, I know it must be something glaringly obvious but...

how to import a .wav file in simulink
Hi we are making a project and we need to do FM demodulation using matlab.the problem we are facing is how a .wav file can be imported to simulink.We want to use this wave format file as a source in the simulink model.we have converted this wave file into a M file using wavread command. If anyone can help us in importing either the wave file or M file to simulink. thanx Gaurav Jain wrote: > > > Hi > we are making a project and we need to do FM demodulation using > matlab.the problem we are facing is how a .wav file can be imported > to simulink.We want to use this wave forma...

Import .mat file to Simulink
Hello, I want to import a .mat file containing say 20x20 matrix that I have saved in MATLAB, to simulink. I want to use this imported matrix as an input to an "embedded MATLAB function" block. Have can I do this? any ideas? Just about everything in Simulink comes from the Workspace, so if you want to use the matrix that is saved in a mat file, you need to load the matfile (such as load mymatfile) and then the matrix will be in the workspace available for use by anything in simulink. The matrix variable name could be placed in a constant block. I do believe thought that the embedd...

simulink file import help
Hi, I'm working on a simulation in simulink, vehicle dynamics in fact. I'm importing time dependent force values from a .mat file. For example, my file is like this: time - force 1 10 1.3 15 1.5 20 1.8 38 2.3 30 2.5 0 I want my model to read the last time data before the force reaches 0 (2.3 in the example); in order to make that value an input for another block. Is there any way this is possible? I don't want to check the file and write the value as a constant. Thanks in advance. ...

How can I import a txt file in Simulink?
I've a text file in the form of .txt file. I tried to import the file in Simulink to process the data But the file is the type of .txt, it was not possible to import the file. How can i import the file in Simulink. Should I change the file type? Please help me. Hey, I don't know how and even if it is possible. Though, you can read it to commom workspace, using 'textread' function or so, then using in Simulink with the block 'from workspace'. Try it. Good luck Yongil wrote: > > > I've a text file in the form of .txt file. > I tried to import the ...

importing an m-file to a simulink model
Hey i have a small doubt, i dunno how to import an m-file into a simulink model to serve as an input. Does anyone know how??? Thanks "siddarth " <cesc.fabregas70@gmail.com> wrote in message <ief2jt$kik$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hey i have a small doubt, i dunno how to import an m-file into a simulink model to serve as an input. Does anyone know how??? > > Thanks load(*your m-file*)? Your question is ill-posed as m-files cannot be used as inputs to Simulunk. If you mean that you want to use data in a mat file as an input to Simulink then use the ...

Import data from text file to simulink
Hi, Is there a way to read a list of real numbers from text file in simulink directly? I know there are blocks in simulink that can read data from .mat file or from workspace. But what I really need is to read data directly from text file. Appreciate for any help! thx! Write a S-function for it? ...

CallPilot 100 audio file import to AA
I'm looking for a way to import audio files to the auto attendant company greetings in a CallPilot 100 (like what is available on the BCM) without looking like a MacGyver wannabe and duct taping a handset to a PC speaker J. Any suggestions? ...

Importing audio files from Mackie MDR for mixing? or maybe not?
I have decided to try mixing our next audio album/CD in a computer instead of using a regular analog mixing board so that I will have automated faders, more effects (without a fortune in hardware) yada yada.... We have the Mackie MDR 24/96 in the studio and it is nice in that I can just FTP the files upstairs to the "mixing computer". I have version 1.31 running on the MDR so it should have the time information all there happy etc. I have been advised to use the Mackie Traction2 software because it will directly import/interpret the prj files and the help for the softw...

how mix multi-audio file to a audio file?
if i has two audio files ,how can i mix it to a audio file?thanks. On Mar 9, 4:39 pm, "aeonsun" <aeon...@gmail.com> wrote:> if i has two audio files ,how can i mix it to a audio file?thanks.has anyoney help me? "aeonsun" <aeonsun@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1173583549.005900.77610@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com...> On Mar 9, 4:39 pm, "aeonsun" <aeon...@gmail.com> wrote:>> if i has two audio files ,how can i mix it to a audio file?thanks.>> has anyoney help me?>Doesn't look like it--LTP:) ...

how to know the importing file name from an imported file?
Hi Is there a way to know the name of the script(say A), which is importing a module(say B), from B? ie in above situation i should be able to get name 'A' through some way in B, when A contains an 'import B' statement. -- Thanks & Regards visco Visco Shaun wrote: > Is there a way to know the name of the script(say A), which is importing > a module(say B), from B? > ie in above situation i should be able to get name 'A' through some way > in B, when A contains an 'import B' statement. While import sys print "I'm imported by %r&quo...

Reading the excel file from simulink block and giving as output the modified excel file to another simulink block
Hi everyone, I have created one simulink block. In the simulink block i created one embedded matlab function and trying to read an excel file and extract some particular values and give it as input to another simulink block. Could somebody tell me how to do this. The size of the excel file keeps varying. I hope iam clear else please let me know. It is very important for me to solve this problem to proceed further. Please help. Thanks Desireddy. ...

Import Multiple Excel Files into Multiple files or One Single File
I was fiddling around with the code below: cd('C:\Users\Excel\Desktop\Excel_Files') d = dir('*.xls'); nfiles = length(d); data = []; for k = 1:nfiles num = xlsread(d(k).name); end It seems to import all files, but overwrites the data in the file, so only the last file imported is actually stored in the Matlab variable. I am trying to figure out a way to import multiple files into multiple Matlab variables. Also, I am trying to figure out a way to import multiple files into one single Matlab variable. Can someone here give me the code to do that? Thanks!...

Help on speech recognition system which can transcribe audio files in several different languages (assuming language is known to each audio file)
Dear all , I have a database with audio files in multiple languages. Assuming each audio file will have only one language and the language is known to us, I would like to transcribe all the auido files automatically under the condition we do not have training data. My question is : Is there any way to do the transcription for the database (no training data), such as getting multiple speech recognizers for different languages from some speech company like Nuance ? Thanks a lot, Xinhui ...

Import Multiple Excel Files into Multiple files or One Single File #2
Now, the code below seems ok to me, but when I run it, I get this error: Error in read_all_files_in_folder (line 27) xlswrite(fOut, numData, s); numData: empty 0x0 double %folders = {'C:\Users\Excel\Desktop\Excel_Files\'}; %# get input XLS files dName = uigetdir('.', 'Select folder containing Excel XLS files'); if dName==0, error('No folder selected'); end files = dir( fullfile(dName,'*.xls') ); files = strcat(dName, filesep, {files.name}'); %' %# prepare output XLS file [fName dName] = uiputfile({'*.xls' 'E...

import excel file to m file
Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to import an excel file in m file. I have written a m-file program which needs to be fed with an input data (xls). Please kindly help. Thanks. Michael help xlsread "Dan Pearce" <mail@danpearce.co.uk> wrote in message <h1qs2i$aeu$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > help xlsread Hi, Thanks for your reply. I know how to import data to the command window, my question is if it is possible to embed the xlsread command into a m-file, instead of directly reading it in command window. > Hi, > Thanks for your reply. > I k...

How to convert a audio file to text file
Hi all ,I want to convert audio speech say"I love you" now I want to write this speech on a text file ? I want answer with reference to speech recognition plz help me. Thanks in Advance. sattu; An alternative is to check the following: <a href="http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/niepd_web_display.DISPLAY_EPD4?p_guid=B45EACE3E8B356A4E034080020E74861&p_node=DZ52072&p_submitted=N&p_rank=&p_answer=&p_source=External">Voice Recognition in LabVIEW</a> Regards; Enrique ...

file command magic for audio files
Hey everyone, Is there some command I can use on audio files, which is similiar to: file I'm looking for a quick command line way of finding out if DRM is present in a file, and what type it is, the bitrate of a file, etc. Basically everything that would describe the audio file. Thanks. On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:59:51 -0700, juicymixx@mailinator.com wrote: > Is there some command I can use on audio files, which is similiar to: > file > I'm looking for a quick command line way of finding out if DRM is > present in a file, and what type it is, the bitrate of a file, etc. &g...

Importing XLS file and csv file
I am using MatLab 7.0 and trying to import a xls file that is 100000 x 11. Every time I use XLSRead then the file name I get the error: XLSRead unable to open file Test1 undefined function or variable 'name'. I have also tried to change the file to a csv file and then open the file in Matlab. Every time the process times out in the import wizard. Is there anything else I can try or something I am missing. Thanks in advance Hi, I had the same problem on a Windows system with 2 Gb memory. Then I changed to a Solaris system with 16 Gb memory and there were no problems anymore. So I ...

import jpeg file in a figure file
hello, i'm designing a GUI through GUIDE. I would like to import a jpeg file in my interface but i don't know how can i do it. Thank you very much. "Kostas Tsolakos" <kostas.tsolakos@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ef05bf5.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > hello, i'm designing a GUI through GUIDE. I would like to import a > jpeg file in my interface but i don't know how can i do it. Thank you > very much. help imread Brett ...

[SIMULINK] Paste image on simulink file
Hi all, I'm now designing simulink simulation files, and for better understanding of my model for other users, I want to paste a image of the corresponding real system. Is anyone know if I can do it on simulink, and if yes how to do it? If it is not possible, could I insert in the file a direct link to a HTML page or other file type? I know that it is possible to specify a help file for a simulink subsystem, but I've not yet find how to do it. Many thanks for your help and have a pleasant work on matlab/SImulink. Oliv. BERARD wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm now des...

importing files using import wizard
I am trying to import a data file using the import wizard. the .dat file has the followig header and numbers: Stacked sediment core d18O record time d18O (ka) ( ) 0 -2.088 1 -2.036 2 -1.909 3 -1.764 4 -1.738 5 -1.782 What I get is the following: Any ideas about what I am doing wrong? 0.0 -2.088 NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN 2.0 -1.909 NaN NaN NaN NaN ...