importing audio files into simulink

how to import audio file into simulink
0
Ravikumar
5/18/2010 7:17:05 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 207262 articles. 1 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

"Ravikumar" <raviks_1999@mathworks.com> wrote in message <hstetg$o4p$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> how to import audio file into simulink

Hi, do you have Signal Processing Blockset?, if so, you can use the From Multimedia File block.

Wayne
0
Wayne

Import into Address Book?
Apple's Address Book only imports vCards or LDIF files...can anyone tell me how to import my contacts from either Entourage, Palm Desktop, or Now Contact? I want to bring my contacts into my new Sony Ericsson t68i phone and use iSync to back up everything, but I can't seem to get the Address Book "import" function to work. Any help appreciated! Well there is an excellent Applescript that comes with 10.2 that will bring the address book information from Entourage, and a couple of other programs as well and inputs them into the address book. /Applications/AppleScript/Example...

ms2036a loading a calibration file
Hi, &nbsp; Could I have some assistance as to&nbsp;if there is a way to&nbsp;upload just a calibration file&nbsp;instead of invoking or&nbsp;calling the whole equipment set up (stp file extension), as it is done on&nbsp;Anritsu model 37369A. &nbsp; Loading a calibration file on the Anritsu model 37369 is very quickly but on the ms2026a it takes over 20 seconds to upload a calibration file, because the whole equipment set-up needs to be called ("xxxx.stp").&nbsp; Is this assumption correct?&nbsp; Thanks, &nbsp; Frank &nbsp; Hi Frank, I coul...

Patchmaster .dat files
Hello, I am having difficulties loading .dat files that I got from Patchmaster. I tried the ImportHEKALegacy function and all I get is an empty set. Could someone please help me with this? ...

MSs fully imported asset Julian Odell, oops!
sounds a pommy ba.... Yeaph, appointed as an Architect, a jerk! > > sounds a pommy ba.... > "@ ac.com" wrote: > Yeaph, appointed as an Architect, a jerk! > >> >> sounds a pommy ba.... >> ...

How to use a .desktop file.
I just downloaded an app which has a .desktop file. The protocol seems to be to put it in /usr/share/applnk/ (in my case) but what is its function there? I put it in my ~/Desktop directory and it gave me a launcher there, of course. Doug. -- You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist. - Indira Gandhi. ...

why import, reload, import again?
Near the beginning of file test_matrix.py from scipy are the lines import scipy.base reload(scipy.base) from scipy.base import * del sys.path[0] Could someone please explain why the first two lines were included? A similar script I wrote works fine without them. Also, what is the purpose of the "del" line? (I understand the mechanics of what "del" does.) The scipy developers are skilled Python programmers, so I am trying to understand the idioms used in their codes. beliavsky@aol.com wrote: > Near the beginning of file test_matrix.py from scipy are the lines > &g...

iTunes import skipping problem
Well, I think I tried almost everything and can't figure out what's going wrong: I'm using iTunes to import tracks to my HD in mp3/m4a format. The problem is, the tracks skip- sorta like a scratched up record. They always skip in the same spot and I have tried using using different media players and got the same result. I have plenty of RAM (1Gig), and it's definitely not a playback problem. I ripped the same tracks using other software, and they work just fine. BUT- I'd really like to figure out what's going wrong with iTunes because it is (well, should be) more ...

want some simulink models
Hello friends, As I am learner for simulinl ,I need some simulink model so I can learn easily. can anybody suggest me something or can I have it from anyone? Thanks Bhavin Hi Bhavin, when MATLAB comes up, it usually shows something like "To get started, select MATLAB Help or Demos from the Help menu." Click on the "Demos" and navigate to Simulink, there are plenty of examples... Titus "Bhavin" <chams02@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ef43ea7.-1@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP... > Hello friends, > > As I am learner for simulinl ,I need some ...

Panther & FireWire 800 Update--Important News
10-31-2003 From Apple Computer, Inc. Important news--If you use a FireWire 800 disk drive with Mac OS X, (10.3 Panther) please read this special message: http://www.apple.com/macosx/firewire800specialmessage.html > Apple has identified an issue with external FireWire hard drives using > the Oxford 922 bridge chip-set with firmware version 1.02 that can > result in the loss of data stored on the disk drive. Apple is working > with Oxford Semiconductor and affected drive manufacturers to resolve > this issue which resides in the Oxford 922 chip-set. > In the interim, Apple r...

Can I import a folder of images into a document as separate layers?
Hi, I have a collection of cloud pictures I want to put into a single PS file. Is there a way to do this?? Thanks for any help, Dale Dale Glaser wrote: > Hi, > > I have a collection of cloud pictures I want to put into a single PS > file. Is there a way to do this?? > > Thanks for any help, > > Dale' It can be done rather easily with an action. Make a "Master Document" of the right size (bigger that the largest image)outside of the folder. Now make an action that consists of Duplicate Layer choosing the Master as the destination. Then run the a...

Re: Proc Import
On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:17:07 -0300, Silvano Cesar da Costa <silvano@UEL.BR> wrote: >Hi folks, > >I have a txt file, something like this: > >032324742478324854237234728743204302482........ > >the two first columns are ID variable, the next three are LOC variable...... > >I have about 250 columns that define 120 variables and 96000 lines >(observations). > >I tried use Proc Import: > >PROC IMPORT OUT= WORK.qualquer > DATAFILE= "C:\Assessoria\Adrian\PR4X.TXT" > DBMS=TAB REPLACE; > GETNAMES=NO; > DA...

Announcing HMONSTER - A Monster of an Hi-Res Graphics Converter for Windows BMP files - Now Available for Free Download
Especially for serious Apple II Hi-Res Graphics fans, AppleWin power users, and Apple II Graphics Programmers especially Aztec C65 programmers... but if not, no experience necessary... HMONSTER - A Monster of an Hi-Res Graphics Converter - Now Available for Free Download HMONSTER is a command line Round-Trip Conversion Utility for HGR bitmapped graphics and Windows BMP Files. It also supports several options for tweaking Apple II output. Summary: 1. Converts Monochrome, 16 Color, 256 Color, and 24-Bit Windows BMP files to Apple II Hi-Res Graphics Files in BSaved and Ras...

Important Update #2
Hello, We have an important update at Todayshotnews ! ( www.TodaysHotNews.com/featured.html ) It is the PC controling video, and there have been a few reported ones with many compatibility issues, but this one is the most up-to-date , fully working according to our tests. Check it out, and problems, Contact Our Administrator at TodaysHotNews.com ...

split large xml files

import pysqlite2 or import sqlite3?

Differences between MATLAB and Simulink?
What are the main differences between MATLAB and Simulink? I originally thought Simulink was merely a graphical frontend for MATLAB, but now I'm not so sure. Michael <mikej@tekmarx.com> wrote in message <14875210.1231960783937.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org>... > What are the main differences between MATLAB and Simulink? I originally thought Simulink was merely a graphical frontend for MATLAB, but now I'm not so sure. Simulink is a graphical tool for building models and then running them. it interfaces with matlab, shares the workspace, can be run from matlab...

MiKTeX portable
Hi, using MiKTeX /portable/ version I need to enlarge tex capacity. I typed initexmf --edit-config-file=pdflatex but it seems, there is only one config file, that is managed by MiKTeX. It is possible to have a user-specific version of the config file in parallel? Can I copy the original file and put it into the project folder (beside the tex-file)? Thanks for any help! Henning ...

How distinguish between a file and a directory?
A newbie question. The code Dir.foreach(Dir.getwd) do |f| if ((f != '.') && (f != '..')) puts f end end lists the files and directories in the current working directory but does not identify which is a file and which is a directory. How can I add that information to the listing? Thanks. File::directory?(path) will return true of name is a directory, false if it is a file Farrel There are class side methods called "file?" and "directory?" on the File class that you can use. (ex. File.directory?("path/to/direc...

AIFF import from CD broken in 10.3?
Hi, The Apple sample code "AudioConverter" no longer works when importing from an audio CD under 10.3. It's as if it gets stuck in a 'while' loop looking for a chunk that presumably never returns true. Only on some tracks, and only in 10.3. Bizzare. It's been working trouble-free up until 10.3. I must confess that I haven't spent the usual hours tracking this one down, as I suspected it might be a severe case of re-inventing the wheel! Is there some definitive code out there that will read the various AIFFs and permutations of chunk types? I apolo...

Can I give password when gzip files?
Hi there, Could I set a password when I am compressing a file using gzip, so that people need put the password when uncompressing it? As you know, WinZip can do this. But I don't know if/how I can do this with gzip. Thanks in advance, Ross 'zip' format is great for passwords, 'gz' and it's variants...not s much. you can use the command-line zip with the -e switch to encrypt, $ZIP -E <NAME_OF.ZIP> <STUFF_TO_ZIP depending on what you prefer, there are tons of front-ends as well... but as far as i know, you can't natively password protect a gzip file. ...

Delete File With Keyboard Accelerator
I am using XMMS and am trying to achieve the following: Whenever I press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+Q, I wish for the currently-listened-to song to be physically deleted. As a side note, the GUI route is rather laborious, especially when many files need to be erased while doing other tasks. Deletion cannot be done all at once because one has to listen to the track first. I already have the full path and the filename output to ~/public_html/track.txt . The form is as follows: 11:49 02/12/06 , , /media/song_name.mp3, I need to somehow pull the path and filename out of the file and then 'rm' it. ...

require("filex.pl") , where the file?
I'm new to Pearl. I read some asp file and see the line ' require("filex.pl")', I thought that filex should be in the same directory, but it wasn't. How can I know where the file located, or it point to a dll file? Try to read some documents about perl, but noone mention it. Thanks Mimi <mh2521@hotmail.com> wrote: > I'm new to Pearl. I read some asp file and see the line ' Perl, not Pearl. > require("filex.pl")', I thought that filex should be in the same > directory, but it wasn't. How can I know where the file loca...

Question re: Slide show w/audio in PSPA5
I have photo Album 5 and would like to create a slide show with background music. I want to include photos selected from different folders and add to that more than one sound track. The User Guide gives a concise, not very clear instruction. Can someone help? BTW - I tried Jasc forums but all I can get to are two conferences on Getting Started and FAQ's so where are they? Nathan Gutman wrote: > > I have photo Album 5 and would like to create a slide show with > background music. I want to include photos selected from different > folders and add to that more than one sound tr...

FAQ 6.10 How do I use a regular expression to strip C style comments from a file? #2
This message is one of several periodic postings to comp.lang.perl.misc intended to make it easier for perl programmers to find answers to common questions. The core of this message represents an excerpt from the documentation provided with Perl. -------------------------------------------------------------------- 6.10: How do I use a regular expression to strip C style comments from a file? While this actually can be done, it's much harder than you'd think. For example, this one-liner perl -0777 -pe 's{/\*.*?\*/}{}gs' foo.c will work in many but not al...

Write formatted XML to a file
Hi,I create the XML with DOM and save it to a file. But when I open suchfile with Notepad, for instance, I see the XML file in one line - itis not formatted/aligned. If I open it with IExplorer it looks fine.I am looking for the way to save XML to a file so that XML would beformatted.The save code:-------------------doc.getDocumentElement().normalize();DOMSource ds = new DOMSource(doc);StreamResult sr = new StreamResult(out);TransformerFactory tf = TransformerFactory.newInstance();Transformer trans = tf.newTransformer();trans.transform(ds, sr);Thanks,Pavel On Jul 17, 9:52 am, "pavel.ore.....