importing fortran unformatted file (with a simple header) into MATLAB

My simulation outputs an unformatted file which has the structure:

Basically,
ndim,ndim,ndim
data(;,:,:)
but unformatted (ndim = 256). and data is a 256x256x256 3D matrix.

Explicitly, fortran outputs:
open(unit=52,file=file1,form="unformatted",status="unknown")
write(52) mesh(1),mesh(2),mesh(3)
write(52) (((xh(i,j,k,1),i=1,mesh(1)),j=1,mesh(2)), &
k=1,mesh(3))
close(52)

mesh is an integer. mesh(1) = 256,  mesh(2) = 256,  mesh(3) = 256.
xh is a real*8 256*256*256 matrix.

In matlab, I've tried a few things based on:
http://www.mathworks.com.au/support/solutions/en/data/1-15RS7/index.html?product=ML&solution=1-15RS7

Best attempt:
fid = fopen(varname,'r');

hr1=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
mesh1=fread(fid, 1, 'int');
mesh2=fread(fid, 1, 'int');
mesh3=fread(fid, 1, 'int');
hr2=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');

hr3=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
data = fread(fid,256*256*256,'real*8');
hr4=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
fclose(fid);

but it isn't working: data is 256^3 x 1 long and not 256x256x256 3D matrix as I would like.

Any ideas? Much appreciated.

This worked! I'm stupid. I just needed to use reshape to put it into 256^3 format.

mesh_reshape = reshape(mesh,[ndim ndim ndim])

Onwards and upwards.

"Brendan" wrote in message <jn5hqi$8ah$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> My simulation outputs an unformatted file which has the structure:
>
> Basically,
> ndim,ndim,ndim
> data(;,:,:)
> but unformatted (ndim = 256). and data is a 256x256x256 3D matrix.
>
> Explicitly, fortran outputs:
> open(unit=52,file=file1,form="unformatted",status="unknown")
> write(52) mesh(1),mesh(2),mesh(3)
> write(52) (((xh(i,j,k,1),i=1,mesh(1)),j=1,mesh(2)), &
> k=1,mesh(3))
> close(52)
>
> mesh is an integer. mesh(1) = 256,  mesh(2) = 256,  mesh(3) = 256.
> xh is a real*8 256*256*256 matrix.
>
> In matlab, I've tried a few things based on:
> http://www.mathworks.com.au/support/solutions/en/data/1-15RS7/index.html?product=ML&solution=1-15RS7
>
> Best attempt:
> fid = fopen(varname,'r');
>
> hr1=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
> mesh1=fread(fid, 1, 'int');
> mesh2=fread(fid, 1, 'int');
> mesh3=fread(fid, 1, 'int');
> hr2=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
>
> hr3=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
> data = fread(fid,256*256*256,'real*8');
> hr4=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
> fclose(fid);
>
> but it isn't working: data is 256^3 x 1 long and not 256x256x256 3D matrix as I would like.
>
> Any ideas? Much appreciated.
I just needed to use reshape!

mesh_reshape = reshape(mesh,[ndim ndim ndim])
ndim = 256 in my case.

Sorry - false alarm

"Brendan" wrote in message <jn5hqi$8ah$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> My simulation outputs an unformatted file which has the structure:
>
> Basically,
> ndim,ndim,ndim
> data(;,:,:)
> but unformatted (ndim = 256). and data is a 256x256x256 3D matrix.
>
> Explicitly, fortran outputs:
> open(unit=52,file=file1,form="unformatted",status="unknown")
> write(52) mesh(1),mesh(2),mesh(3)
> write(52) (((xh(i,j,k,1),i=1,mesh(1)),j=1,mesh(2)), &
> k=1,mesh(3))
> close(52)
>
> mesh is an integer. mesh(1) = 256,  mesh(2) = 256,  mesh(3) = 256.
> xh is a real*8 256*256*256 matrix.
>
> In matlab, I've tried a few things based on:
> http://www.mathworks.com.au/support/solutions/en/data/1-15RS7/index.html?product=ML&solution=1-15RS7
>
> Best attempt:
> fid = fopen(varname,'r');
>
> hr1=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
> mesh1=fread(fid, 1, 'int');
> mesh2=fread(fid, 1, 'int');
> mesh3=fread(fid, 1, 'int');
> hr2=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
>
> hr3=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
> data = fread(fid,256*256*256,'real*8');
> hr4=fread(fid, 1, 'int32');
> fclose(fid);
>
> but it isn't working: data is 256^3 x 1 long and not 256x256x256 3D matrix as I would like.
>
> Any ideas? Much appreciated.

Why can't Fortran-mex files be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6?
Hi, does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6? For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) timestwo.f on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I get the error message: "Unable to load mex file: E:\timestwo.dll. The specified module could not be found. ??? Invalid MEX-file" Likewise if I compile it on matlab version 6.1 (R12), I get a similar error message if run on matlab version 5.3 (R11). However, if I run it on matlab version 6.5 it works OK. If I try the same experiment with the corresponding example file written in C, timestwo.c, I get no such problems. Why is that? Per A. Hi Per, usually MEX-files need to be compiled with the MATLAB version you want it later to run with. The reason is, that the code links against the current dynamic libraries (DLLs), which may change from version to version. You may have luck that it works (see your example of timestwo.f), but you should never rely on this. Titus "Per A. Brodtkorb" <Per.Brodtkorb@ffi.no> wrote in message news:eecb303.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > > does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab > V5.3 and run on matlab V6? > > For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) > timestwo.f > on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run > it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I ...

What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit)
What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit) I’m trying to import historical prices of stock data. Matlab keeps cutting off the header of each column; it gives me only values. I am thinking that this is a data-type-mixing-issue, or whatever it’s called. I have ‘Dates’ in ColumnA, and ‘MSFT’, ‘PWER’, ‘KO’, and ‘SBUX’, in ColumnB-ColumnE. Basically, if I put the Excel file in my Matlab folder and double-click the file, I see the values in a matrix (no dates and no headers), I hit ‘Next’. Then, I see only one option; one radio button is enabled – ‘Create variable matching preview’. The other two options, ‘Create vectors from each column using column names’ and ‘Create vectors from each row using row names’ – both are greyed out. I’ve seen videos, on YouTube and on the Matlab site, where people import excel data and these options are NOT greyed out. No matter what I do, there options are ALWAYS greyed out. The problem is, when I click ‘Finish’ in my ‘Workspace’ I have a variable named ‘data’ all values in a 575x4 matrix, but I have NO DATES and I have NO HEADERS on the columns. All of this seems to go into another variable, called ‘textdata’; all dates and headers ate in textdata. This is VERY inconvenient. I’m trying to analyze some stock data and I have no headers, so I have no idea which stock is which (I can figure it out, but I think Matlab should do this for me). Also, I have no dates corresponding to ...

File conversion: fortran to matlab
Hello I have gone through google search, other forums and similar message posted here also. I have not got really a way to convert f90 file to matlab file. Its really a big file. Can anyone please help me? Thanks. I just did it today, on a 300 line file, by hand. If you know Matlab, Fortran isn't that much different I don't think. Just copy and paste, do some rearranging and relabeling, and you're done. Really, I have no Fortran training at all and I figured it out in less than an hour. I did have to use the online Fortran reference at IBM a couple of times to find out the syntax of the IF statements, DO loops, etc. It still wasn't that bad. "Sneha " <smithpamola@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:g3s1et$g8e$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hello > > I have gone through google search, other forums and similar > message posted here also. I have not got really a way to > convert f90 file to matlab file. Its really a big file. > Can anyone please help me? As an alternative to converting over the file, you may be able to write a wrapper to make this into a MEX-file: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/bp_kqh7.html The third and fifth items could be useful for you. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com "Sneha " <smithpamola@yahoo.com> wrote in message <g3s1et$g8e$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello > > I have gone through google search, other forums and simi...

import a plexon file into MATLAB.mat
Please let me know any tools to import a plexon file into MATLAB.mat. How about sigTOOL? Thank you so much in advance. Best, Jongil Dear Jongil sigTOOL supports Plexon files via Neuroshare. If you do not want to use sigTOOL, you can simply use its ImportNS function: see menu_ImportPLX for details of how to call it. Alternatively, use the sigTOOL GUI to batch import your plexon files. Regards Malcolm Lidierth "Jongil Lim" <jongil_lim@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hplcgd$5a4$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Please let me know any tools to import a plexon file into MATLAB.mat. > How about sigTOOL? > Thank you so much in advance. > > Best, > Jongil Jongil, You can download MEX files from Plexon that can be used to read data from Plexon files into MATLAB. http://www.plexon.com/downloads.html Look for "Reading PLX and DDT Files in Matlab 609 (ZIP)" under the "SDK" section. It includes a MEX file, as well as wrapper scripts and documentation. Unfortunately, these files only work on Windows. - Ben "Malcolm Lidierth" wrote in message <hpodn1$8n4$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Dear Jongil > sigTOOL supports Plexon files via Neuroshare. If you do not want to use sigTOOL, you can simply use its ImportNS function: see menu_ImportPLX for details of how to call it. > Alternatively, use the sigTOOL GUI to batch import your plexon files. > Regards > Malcolm Lidierth ...

import MULTIPLE .txt files in matlab
Hello, I'm trying to load several text files in matlab. The files are named : calib000.txt calib001.txt calib002.txt ..... calib010.txt calib011.txt... etc i was trying this code : for i = 1:19 k=i-1; [C1,C2,C3,C4,C5] = textread(['calib00'num2str(k)'.txt'],'%f%f%f%ff','headerlines',1); %% other operations %%.... end and it worked well until i=9. whet i=10 the code loads the file 'calib0010.txt' which does not exist. do you have any idea how can I proceed ? I could obviously start a new 'for' cycle from i=10, but i was thinking if there's a way on doing it in one time. thanks a lot for any help !! "Egli Vorfi" <vig.notorious@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ic0thh$sr6$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hello, > > I'm trying to load several text files in matlab. The files are named : > calib000.txt > calib001.txt > calib002.txt > .... > calib010.txt > calib011.txt... etc > > i was trying this code : > > for i = 1:19 > k=i-1; > [C1,C2,C3,C4,C5] = > textread(['calib00'num2str(k)'.txt'],'%f%f%f%ff','headerlines',1); > %% other operations > %%.... > end > > and it worked well until i=9. whet i=10 the code loads the file > 'calib0010.txt' which does not exist. do you have any idea how can I > proceed ? > I could obviously start a new 'for&...

Incompatible of MAT file for Matlab 6.5.1 and Matlab 7.0
Hi! I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. I encountered problem as follows: ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat File may be corrupt. How can I solve this problem? Thanks. Linda Please see here: <http://tx.technion.ac.il/~perryb/matlab7/mat7.pdf> In short, save again as: The new features and enhancements are described in the "Release notes" of Matlab. A new feature that causes incompatibility with previous versions of Matlab is the new encoding of MAT files. Matlab release 14 writes character and figure data to MAT-files using Unicode encoding by default. Unicode encoded MAT-files are not readable by earlier versions of Matlab. If you intend to load your MAT-files created with Matlab release 14, you must override the Unicode default during the save. You can override the default encoding by using the -v6 switch with save and hgsave: save filename -v6 hgsave filename -v6 Hope it helps Linda wrote: > > > Hi! > > I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. > I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. > However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. > > I encountered problem as follows: > > ??? Error using ==> load > Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat > > File ma...

OT: Fortran Matlab MAT File I/O Interface
Off Topic: I have a limited fortran 90 interface to my Matlab MAT File I/O library in C. I left most of it in C for now because the decompression with the zlib library needs to be in C anyways (Not to mention random file access is easier from what I've seen). I would appreciate comments/suggestions from more experienced fortran programmers. If anyone is interested, send me an email and I will send the source code. ...

matlab file
i need to know how we calculate euclideandistance of a bitstream/codeword based on the channel gain of that particular codeword/bitstream subchannel ...

How to Import / Parsing CSV file with mixed data types in Matlab
Dear Experts, Here is the data I want to parse / import with mat lab code. I try to use M = csvread(filename); it doesn't work. Here is my data Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec;04/04/2012;11:04:46;77 Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec; 04/04/2012;11:04:47;66.9016 Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec; 04/04/2012;11:04:47;67.0833 Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec;04/04/2012;11:04:47;66.1 Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec; 04/04/2012;11:04:48;66.3115 Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec; 04/04/2012;11:04:49;66.3934 Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec; 04/04/2012;11:04:49;86.8525 Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec; 04/04/2012;11:04:49;78.7288 Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec; 04/04/2012;11:04:50;66.4918 Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec; 04/04/2012;11:04:50;66.7833 Patrol7;/NT_CPU/CPU_0/CPUprcrInterruptsPerSec; 04/04/2012;11:04:50;67.3667 I try to use this code for parsing but also doesn't work fid = fopen('CPU.csv'); tline = fgetl(fid); u=sprintf('%c',tline);c=length(u); id=findstr(u,';');n=length(id); data=cell(1,n); for I=1:n if I==1 data{1,I}=u(1:id(I)-1); else data{1,I}=u(id(I-1)+1:id(I)-1); end end ct=1; while ischar(tline) ct=ct+1; tline = fgetl(fid); u=sprintf('%c',tline); id=findstr(u,';'); ...

Help needed Importing a string from labview into matlab for file opening
Hello, I am using labview to allow the user to pick the file to open via the open labview measurement file block. Then I take the filename and convert it from a path to a string and try to import it into my matlab script which I use dlmread() to open my data file. However the datafile does not open. I was wondering if anyone would help me with this method? Thank you, ...

Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment
undefined ...

Can I atomically include files to the ctf file of the Matlab compiler?
Hi, My problem: I've a function myHelperFcn.m which needs myData.mat and myImage.jpg at runtime. I can include the needed files with the -a option of the mcc command, like this: mcc -m myFcn.m –a myData.mat -a myImage.jpg But I'm searching for a mechanism like the function pragma (%#function myCallbackFcn) for non m-files, which atomically includes the needed files to the ctf file. thanks, Martin ...

importing data in matlab
i have some eeg data in bdf format , i want to import data in Matlab can any one help me? Data is downloaded from e'enterface06 multimodal emotion detection. Thanks in advance. I found on file exchange: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/13070-eeg-bdf-reader ------------------------------------ Maxim Vedenev, Matlab freelancer vedenev@ngs.ru http://simulations.narod.ru/ ...

Need help for a matlab mini project

Importing CSV Files with no headers
I am importing a large CSV file into a table called "FUND" (I didn't name it.) When I do it using the import wizard it works fine. It has no headers. When I try to do it with a command it says "Field FI doesn't exist in destination table 'FUND.'" This is the line that generates the error: DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, , "FUND", strSaveFileName, False When I try to add import specifications it says "Invalid Argument". I need these CSV files to import. HELP! Thanks :-) OK, I found a KB article about how it needs an import specification. So now my problem is when I use this: DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, strImportSpecs, "FUND", strSaveFileName, False It says "Invalid Augument" On Mar 7, 10:24=A0am, musicloverlch <lho...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am importing a large CSV file into a table called "FUND" (I didn't > name it.) =A0When I do it using the import wizard it works fine. It has > no headers. =A0When I try to do it with a command it says "Field FI > doesn't exist in destination table 'FUND.'" > > This is the line that generates the error: > > DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, , "FUND", strSaveFileName, False > > When I try to add import specifications it says "Invalid Argument". > > I need these CSV files to import. HELP! > > Thanks > :-) What version of Access? How did you ...

Importing video in MatLab Error
Please can anyone help. I keep getting an error message regarding importing my video. Error Message hSrc = vision.VideoFileReader(‘C:\Libraries\Documents\cloverdirect.avi’, … 'ImageColorSpace', 'RGB'); Error: The input character is not valid in MATLAB statements or expressions. Code: hSrc = vision.VideoFileReader(‘C:\Libraries\Documents\cloverdirect.avi’, … 'ImageColorSpace', 'RGB'); % Create a Histogram System Object to Compute Color Densities hHist = vision.Histogram( ... 'LowerLimit', 0, ... 'UpperLimit', 1, ... 'NumBins', 256); % Create a System Object to Display the Original Video WindowSize = [190 150]; hView = vision.VideoPlayer('Name', 'Original'); hView.Position = [80 hView.Position(2) WindowSize]; %Set up Plots to Display the Histograms videohistplots(3); % Stream Processing Loop Here you call the processing loop to compute the histogram in the input video. This loop uses the System objects you instantiated. The loop is stopped when you reach the end of the input file, which is detected by the VideoFileReader System object. while ~isDone(hSrc) frame = step(hSrc); % Read a video frame step(hView, frame); % Display the frame % Loop through each color channel R_hist = step(hHist, frame(:,:,1)); G_hist = step(hHist, frame(:,:,2)); B_hist = step(hHist, frame(:,:,3)); % plot R, G, B histogram videohistplots(3,cat(3, R_hist...

Simple Maths/MATLAB Question
Hi, I have a quadrilateral defined by [x1 x2 x3 x4] and [y1 y2 y3 y4] which define the 4 vertices in anticlockwise order. How can I determine quickly in MATLAB whether the point [xn yn] is within the area of the quadrilateral? Thanks in advance for your time. Oli OliH wrote: > > > Hi, > > I have a quadrilateral defined by [x1 x2 x3 x4] and [y1 y2 y3 y4] > which define the 4 vertices in anticlockwise order. How can I > determine quickly in MATLAB whether the point [xn yn] is within the > area of the quadrilateral? > > Thanks in advance for your time. > > Oli help inpolygon <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/inpolygon.html> Try something like this : in=inpolygon(xn,yn,[x1 x2 x3 x4 x1],[y1 y2 y3 y4 y1]); J�r�me Thanks so much. There's always the odd function you've never seen before isn't there! Oli J�r�me wrote: > > > OliH wrote: >> >> >> Hi, >> >> I have a quadrilateral defined by [x1 x2 x3 x4] and [y1 y2 y3 y4] >> which define the 4 vertices in anticlockwise order. How can I >> determine quickly in MATLAB whether the point [xn yn] is within > the >> area of the quadrilateral? >> >> Thanks in advance for your time. >> >> Oli > > help inpolygon > <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/inpolygon.html> > > Try something like this : > > in=inpolygon(xn,yn,[x1 x2 ...

reformat dat file in matlab
Hello all , I have a .dat file containing binary data.Every line in file has 16 bits but I want to read 40 bits at a time until the end of file. How can I do that? Could you provide me some guidelines? Thank you, Sanjeeb "Sanjeeb palikhel" <int89835@stud.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote in message <ndgf7r$fjs$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hello all , > > I have a .dat file containing binary data.Every line in file has 16 bits but I want to read 40 bits at a time until the end of file. How can I do that? Could you provide me some guidelines? > > Thank you, > > Sanjeeb content of file is like: 0000000000000000 0000001000001000 0000000000000001 1111110111110111 1111111111111101 0000001000001000 0000000000000011 1111110111110111 1111111111111011 0000001000001000 0000000000000101 1111110111110111 1111111111111000 and i want o format them as: 0000000000000000000000100000100000000000 0000000111111101111101111111111111111101 0000001000001000000000000000001111111101 and so on ...

How to print text file through matlab
Hi, Is there any command line to print text file through Matlab? Thanks C. Cinthia Chen wrote: > > > Hi, > Is there any command line to print text file through Matlab? > Thanks > C. Cinthia, I have a simple function allowing to print through Microsoft Word. If you are interested, send me a mail and I will reply with the function attached. Pierre On Thursday, November 4, 2004 at 7:50:43 PM UTC-6, Cinthia Chen wrote: > Hi, > Is there any command line to print text file through Matlab? > Thanks > C. printf('cos(%g) = %.11g\n',0.0,cos(0.0)); <brystler@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4b9f71b9-2498-4621-a6ea-cd743ba6217d@googlegroups.com... > On Thursday, November 4, 2004 at 7:50:43 PM UTC-6, Cinthia Chen wrote: >> Hi, >> Is there any command line to print text file through Matlab? >> Thanks >> C. First of all, if a thread is more than ten years old, there probably isn't a need to resurrect it by posting something new in it. If you have the same question, it's okay to post a new thread with the information relevant to your situation or needs (and link back to the old one if necessary or useful.) Newsgroups don't have a limit on the number of threads they can contain. Secondly: > printf('cos(%g) = %.11g\n',0.0,cos(0.0)); there is no function named printf in MATLAB. There are SPRINTF, for printing to strings, and FPRINTF, for printing to files...

Import data to MATLAB for a price
I am looking for some one to import my monthly data onto MATLAB for a price. The importation of the data is the first part of the project. The second part is to create radar diagrams and simulate wavelets. Contact me at jsphtibui@gmail.com for your price. Thanks JT ...

Change of version for MATLAB files
Hi , I have installed MATLAB 7, now if I want to install 6.5 then how to change the version of MATLAB files which are made in version 7, as some files of newer version may not work in older version? "rajesh " <rajesh.shaw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ff9e6t$26v$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hi , > I have installed MATLAB 7, now if I want to install 6.5 > then how to change the version of MATLAB files which are > made in version 7, as some files of newer version may not > work in older version? There is NO version number for your m files when you create them? they are just plain text file. But If you create an .m file which runs ok under version 7, and you want this file to run ok under earlier versions (assuming it does not), then you need to make the necessary changes in your m file to make it run under earlier versions (this is sometimes called backporting). But if your m file calls function(s) that are part of Matlab and those functions only exist in version 7 and not in the erarlier version, then you might be out of luck there. I am not sure why you want to do this. The common practice is to go the other way. Any reason why, if you have version 7 you want to use version 6.5? may be if you give the reason it would help to give you a better advice. Nasser On Oct 18, 10:13 pm, "Nasser Abbasi" <n...@12000.org> wrote: > "rajesh " <rajesh.s...@gmail.com> wrote in message > > ne...

Web resources about - importing fortran unformatted file (with a simple header) into MATLAB - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Parsing Exif client-side using JavaScript
What is Exif? A short primer. Exif is short for Exchangeable image file format. A standard that specifies the formats to be used in images, ...

CompactFlash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is now used for a variety of devices; most contain flash memory but some, such as the Microdrive , contain a hard disk . CompactFlash became ...

ExifTool Tag Names
Tag ID , Index# or Sequence is given in the first column of eachtable. A Tag ID is the computer-readable equivalent of a tag name, andis the ...

Afro Articles - RSS/XML Feeds - Webmaster Syndication Tools - Email Alerts.
Search: Please click here to view the Articles & Authors in our Database RSS Feeds What is RSS? - If you're a heavy Web reader who makes daily ...

All About Circuits :: DESIGN SCIENCE LICENSE
Copyright law gives certain exclusive rights to the author of a work, including the rights to copy, modify and distribute the work (the "reproductive," ...

AMERICAblog
skip to main skip to sidebar About us - Elections - Gay GOP Primary Schedule - Elections - Romney Economic Crisis - Jobs - TSA - Limbaugh - Fun ...

iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store Affiliate Resources - Introduction - Search API
The Search API is the easiest advanced affiliate tool to start using and is the logical next step for sites looking to implement an automated ...

Price Drop: Alice in Wonderland
... and designThe exceptional typography available with the “Classique Reader” is unparalleled by many other e-book readers which offer unformatted ...

Notes on the Baha'i Writings
This collection is a mirror of the authoritatively-translated and officially published Bahá'í Writings from the Bahá'í World Center ftp site, ...