Is it possible to embed C++ codes within MATLAB codes?

Hi,

I would like to learn if it is possible to run C++ functions on
MATLAB.

I have written a code on MATLAB however some parts are working too
slow. I would like to run those parts using C++ functions and call
them in the MATLAB code.

I would be very glad if you help me with this problem.

Best Regards,

-Baran
0
b_aydogan (3)

Baran Aydogan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to learn if it is possible to run C++ functions on
> MATLAB.
>
> I have written a code on MATLAB however some parts are working too
> slow. I would like to run those parts using C++ functions and call
> them in the MATLAB code.
>
> I would be very glad if you help me with this problem.

It is possible. Check out the External Interface Guide.
I have only found it in a PDF version that can be accessed
through the matlab help browser. Look under "printable
documentation" ine the Matlab section.

Rune

0
allnor (8509)
8/31/2005 6:16:44 PM
Baran Aydogan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to learn if it is possible to run C++ functions on
> MATLAB.
>
> I have written a code on MATLAB however some parts are working too
> slow. I would like to run those parts using C++ functions and call
> them in the MATLAB code.
>
> I would be very glad if you help me with this problem.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> -Baran

Look at the External Interfaces Documentation.
0
cchgroupmail (818)