Is it possible to run Matlab 6.5 sp2 on Vista?

I may need to upgrade to Vista (to run certain software) and am
wondering if it is possible to Matlab 6.5 sp2 on it?

I hope so, as I don't want to have to upgrade it was well.

Thanks for any feedback on this.

Pat
0
Pat

i m using vista premium and i have some problems on it..