Is the parallel computing toolbox the solution to this problem?

Hi,
     I am designing a feedback control loop as part of a project. The MATLAB program reads data through the analog input of a DAC (NI USB 6009), and when there is enough data (say N), it starts to process the data to get a control output and send it through the digital output of the DAC. The reading should be kept going while processing the control signal; and the control signal calculation is refreshed when every time when N/3 data comes in (like a moving window of size N, averaging the old data with the new ones)

My problem is how to perform these in parallel? This doesn't need to be in real time, but needs to be fairly quick, the delay still needs to be in orders of seconds. I am not sure if parallel computing toolbox is the solution or there are better (simpler) ways.

I am new to Matlab, so please give me some advice on this ^^ thank u all.
0
runhan
8/16/2010 3:57:09 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 14 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Web resources about - Is the parallel computing toolbox the solution to this problem? - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Computing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the formal concept of computation, see computation . For the magazine, see Computing (magazine) . For the scientific journal, see Computing ...

Network Computing
Through a For IT, By IT editorial filter, Network Computing connects the dots between architectural approach and how technology impacts the business, ...

Apple Signs Deal To Use Google’s Cloud Computing
More and more businesses are moving their computing platform to the cloud. Cloud computing is the term given to accessing computer and database ...

The coolest thing Sony has built in years might show us the future of computing
... the coolest examples of this back in October when we told you about the MUV Bird, which you can read about here . While the idea that our computing ...

Here's how much computing power Google DeepMind needed to beat Lee Sedol at Go
Google DeepMind may have made history by beating the world champion of Chinese board game Go on Wednesday but it needed an awful lot of computing ...

Skyport Raises $30M from GV and Cisco Investments to Ramp Delivery of Zero-Trust Secure Computing Infrastructure ...
Skyport Systems, the company redefining enterprise security architecture, today announced a $30 million round of funding, enabling the company ...

Google throws its computing brains into tackling the Zika virus
The tech giant hopes to help Unicef and other nonprofits ambush the virus by predicting where to focus resources. Oh, and it's throwing in a ...

2015's 'Nobel Prize of computing' honors encryption pioneers
Unless you've just finished an incredibly dedicated Rip Van Winkle cosplay session, you're probably well aware of how hot a topic encryption ...

Hybrid Cloud Spurs IoT, Cognitive Computing, More: IBM
A new IBM report shows leading enterprises using hybrid cloud as a launching point for next-generation initiatives like IoT and cognitive computing. ...