JAVA in MATLAB

Hi!

This might not be a MATLAB problem, but anyway, I dont know a better
forum to post my question...

It's a simple problem: I would like to print my table (class
javax.awt.swing.JTable) I created by calling JAVA in MATLAB.
(Preferably to a *.ps format so I can print it from unix.)

I'm a beginner in JAVA, so I am really lost in the reference guide.
There seem to be many ways to print something in JAVA but I cant put
my finger on any certain way.

What I would like to know is what direction I should look. Anything
would be helpful, just to get me started...

regards
/Per

later that day...

I have now been beaten by the JAVA reference guide. I won�t use JAVA
for a while I think... Although I will be back later to find what I
seek, I will in this battle retreat to MATLAB, and write my "table"
as a text-file.

thanks anyway
/Per
0