Dear all,

While trying to load a big table, I received the following error.  Is
there any way to circumvent this problem without doing additional
programming?

Thanks you help,
Kirill Andreev

??? Java exception occurred:

	at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source)

	at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source)

	at java.util.Vector.ensureCapacityHelper(Unknown Source)

	at java.util.Vector.addElement(Unknown Source)

	at
com.mathworks.toolbox.database.fetchTheData.dataFetch(fetchTheData.java:
740)

Error in ==> cursor.fetch at 110
      dataFetched =
dataFetch(fet,resultSetMetaData,p.NullStringRead,tmpNullNumberRead);
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 21 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

Kirill <kirillandreev@gmail.com> wrote in message <1341906b-7a8e-4818-b0ae-ae28b3c26e66@a20g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>...
> Dear all,
>
> While trying to load a big table, I received the following error.  Is
> there any way to circumvent this problem without doing additional
> programming?
>
> Thanks you help,
> Kirill Andreev
>

> ??? Java exception occurred:

Yes: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-18I2C/

Yair Altman
http://UndocumentedMatlab.com
0
Yair
-ae28b3c26...@a20g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>...
> > Dear all,
>
> > While trying to load a big table, I received the following error. =A0Is
> > there any way to circumvent this problem without doing additional
> > programming?
>
> > Thanks you help,
> >KirillAndreev
>
> > ??? Java exception occurred:
> > java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>
> Yes:http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-18I2C/
>
> Yair Altmanhttp://UndocumentedMatlab.com

Thank you.  I appreciate it.
Kirill