loadlibrary error matlab 2012a 64 bit

My code uses loadlibrary function, it works fine in matlab 2011b 32 bit version with lcc32 compiler.

But the same code with matlab 2012a 64 bit (my computer is 64 bit), I did mex set up to use microsoft SDK 7.1, is giving this error:

Error using loadlibrary (line 419)
Failed to preprocess the input file.
 Output from preprocessor is:cc_convert.h
H:\MATLAB\Corpscon LAS\cc_convert.h(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'dir.h': No such file or directory
0
ng2084 (58)
4/30/2012 3:46:09 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 19 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

I am having a similar error. Has anyone got a solution to this problem?

32-bit Matlab on 64-bit Linux
Hi, I've some mex code(compiled by somebody else on 32-bit machines) but I currently have a 64-bit version of Matlab installed on 64-bit ubuntu. I saw this suggestion from somebody- http://www.mathworks.cn/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/100595 "The fix (since you can't recompile the .mex files) is to run the x86 version of Matlab, which you can install alongside the native x86_64 version. Once you've done that, whenever you need to run your .mexglx files, start Matlab with 'matlab -glnx86'." So I decided to search if this was actually possible and I found two threads from mathworks.com which I personally believe contradict each other with their answers- http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-O7POO/ http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-1CAT7/ So my question is whether 32-bit matlab can be installed on a 64bit machine ? Thanks On Sep 29, 1:09=A0pm, "Gautam " <gautam.iiith...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I've some mex code(compiled by somebody else on 32-bit machines) but I cu= rrently have a 64-bit version of Matlab installed on 64-bit ubuntu. > > I saw this suggestion from somebody-http://www.mathworks.cn/matlabcentral= /newsreader/view_thread/100595 > "The fix (since you can't recompile the .mex files) is to run the x86 ver= sion of Matlab, which you can install alongside the native x86_64 version. = Once you've done that, whenever you need to run your .m...

MATLAB 64-bit and Perforce SCM
I was testing the 64 bit version of Matlab in Windows 7 with Perforce SCM 64 bit installed. Matlab R2009 64-bit does not recognize Perforce 64-bit SCM while selecting Source Control option under Preferences. The error message was ....................................... You are running a 64-bit version of MATLAB, which does not support 32-bit source control systems MATLAB detected the following source control system(s) but cannot use them: Perforce SCM ....................................... I contacted Perforce, and verified with them the Perforce version is indeed 64-bit. Any advise? Thank you. I agree -- I was trying out Perforce 64-bit edition. Matlab says it detects it but will not enable its use. Really strange result. I will be relieved if someone could please offer an explanation. Thanks. "SeeChew " <seechew@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hka88u$7mu$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I was testing the 64 bit version of Matlab in Windows 7 with Perforce SCM 64 bit installed. Matlab R2009 64-bit does not recognize Perforce 64-bit SCM while selecting Source Control option under Preferences. The error message was > > ...................................... > You are running a 64-bit version of MATLAB, which does not support 32-bit source control systems > > MATLAB detected the following source control system(s) but cannot use them: > Perforce SCM > ...................................... > > I contacted Perforce, and ver...

DAQ session problem (Matlab R2011b 64-bit)
The following commands under Matlab: >> daqObj = daq.createSession('ni') >> daqObj.addAnalogOutputChannel('Dev1', 0, 'Voltage') >> outFcn = zeros(1000, 1); >> daqObj.Rate = 1e5 >> daqObj.queueOutputData(outFcn); >> daqObj.startForeground(); Results in the following Warning: Error occurred while executing callback: Error using min Invalid number of input arguments > In Channel>Channel.onCustomEvent at 345 In Channel>@(source,event)obj.onCustomEvent(event.Type,event.Data) at 273 In Session>Session.doWait at 1928 In Session>Session.doStartForeground at 1817 In StateReadyToStart>StateReadyToStart.startForeground at 85 In Session>Session.startForeground at 466 Warning: Error occurred while executing callback: Error using min Invalid number of input arguments > In Channel>Channel.onCustomEvent at 345 In Channel>@(source,event)obj.onCustomEvent(event.Type,event.Data) at 273 In Session>Session.doWait at 1929 In Session>Session.doStartForeground at 1817 In StateReadyToStart>StateReadyToStart.startForeground at 85 In Session>Session.startForeground at 466 The device is an NI-6259. We also have two NI-6363 in the same system (three devices total). I also get this same error with a different machine with only 1 NI-6251 in the system. I don't remember having a problem this severe before, but that was on a different ...

Multithreading: Different in 64 and 32 Bit Versions of Matlab?
Dear all, I just upgraded to a Windows 7 64 bit box, multicore, 6GB. I installed the 32 bit as well as the 64 bit version of Matlab 2008b (I'm currently stuck with this version). I checked that both versions are actually able to use multithreading using the following code, which led to the use of 4 cores: a = rand(40000,1); for k=1:20000; b=log(a); end Now I let my real world code (pure Matlab) run on both versions: 1.) The 64 bit version make much less use of multithreading. The exact same code runs in the 32 Bit Matlab on 4 cores, and on the 64 bit Matlab only on 1 core. 2.) For some reason, there is not that much of a speed difference. Both Matlab versions take about the same amount of time running that code. The code is complex and it's hard to provide a good minimized example illustrating these effects. But for example, I'm using fmincon, which should gain a lot from multithreading since the computation of the derivatives can be computed in parallel, does not get much slower on the 64 bit Matlab, although it just uses one core. This also holds similarly for other functions I use, for example lsqnonlin. What is going on here? Can somebody tell me more about this behavior? Thanks in advance... What is going on here? I'm having a very similar problem. The 64 bit version of Matlab uses less cores than the 32 Bit version. PS: Matlab 2009a, Parallel Computing Toolkit is NOT installed Dear Holger, > But for example, I...

error in matlab
hi all any one help me with tis matlab error due to less memory. any solution for tis. am usin MATLAB (R2008a). Unexpected error status flag encountered. Resetting to proper state. thanks kirthi "kiruthiga " <kirthi.chandrasekar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ii5jtf$hv3$1@fred.mathworks.com... > hi all any one help me with tis matlab error due to less memory. any > solution for tis. am usin MATLAB (R2008a). > Unexpected error status flag encountered. Resetting to proper state. I think you're more likely to receive some constructive suggestions if you post to the newsgroup some code with which you can reproduce this problem. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 392 IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage 12 610 If you have Googled your butt off, and haven't come up with anything ...., and for 14,000 more reasons, please send e-mail, tel4@ath.forthnet.gr, tel2003@pathfinder.gr, astra35@pathfinder.gr, TEL wrote: > 64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, > Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - > new ! > > Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 > > Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 > > Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 > > IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 > > IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 > > IBM DB2 UD...

Matlab startup error
Respected Members.... I have the Matlab R2010a version and had been working on the same for many years ..... but now as and when i try opening the Software i get the following errors and also when i try opening a new script the software crashes and gets closed... Help would be highly appreciated ... Exception in thread "Thread-38" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/netbeans/editor/FindSupport at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) at com.mathworks.mde.desk.StartupClassLoader.callClassForName(StartupClassLoader.java:316) at com.mathworks.mde.desk.StartupClassLoader.loadClass(StartupClassLoader.java:294) at com.mathworks.mde.desk.StartupClassLoader.access$900(StartupClassLoader.java:27) at com.mathworks.mde.desk.StartupClassLoader$LoadThread.run(StartupClassLoader.java:283) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.netbeans.editor.FindSupport at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source) ... 6 more Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: ZIP_Read: error reading zip file at java.util.zip.ZipFile.read(Native Method) at java.util.zip.ZipFile.access...

Matlab Script Errors

64 bit linux and 64 bit icfb executable
Is there a 64 bit icfb executable for linux. Are there any known issues in running 32 bit icfb on 64 bit linux thanks, Sriram On 12 Feb 2007 12:25:14 -0800, "SS" <ssriramiyer@gmail.com> wrote: >Is there a 64 bit icfb executable for linux. > No. Not yet. >Are there any known issues in running 32 bit icfb on 64 bit linux No. > >thanks, >Sriram Regards, Andrew. -- Andrew Beckett Principal European Technology Leader Cadence Design Systems, UK. Thanks Andrew, Sriram On Feb 12, 3:10 pm, Andrew Beckett <andr...@DcEaLdEeTnEcTe.HcIoSm> wrote: > On 12 Feb 2007 12:25:14 -0800, "SS" <ssrirami...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >Is there a 64 bit icfb executable for linux. > > No. Not yet. > > >Are there any known issues in running 32 bit icfb on 64 bit linux > > No. > > > > >thanks, > >Sriram > > Regards, > > Andrew. > -- > Andrew Beckett > Principal European Technology Leader > Cadence Design Systems, UK. ...

Need help for a matlab mini project

Matlab Builder JA error
Hi, I have used Matlab Builder JA. But when I click the build button .I get this error. 'javac' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Error: An error occurred while shelling out to javac (error code = 1). Unable to build executable. Now can anyone please tell me how to resolve this error. "sarah " <sarahrqazi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:j0b7kp$ouu$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hi, > I have used Matlab Builder JA. But when I click the build button .I get > this error. 'javac' is not recognized as an internal or external command, > operable program or batch file. > Error: An error occurred while shelling out to javac (error code = 1). > Unable to build executable. > > Now can anyone please tell me how to resolve this error. Do you have the Sun JDK version appropriate for your release? From the error message, which indicates that the Java compiler JAVAC is not available, I would guess not. http://www.mathworks.com/products/javabuilder/requirements.html http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/javabuilder/ug/brlu1as-5.html#brlu1as-10 -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com I think JDK is present because netbeans ( a java IDE) is working. I have jdk installed.Its path is C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21. I am using R2009b version. When I type java -version command. It gave me ...

Importing video in MatLab Error
Please can anyone help. I keep getting an error message regarding importing my video. Error Message hSrc = vision.VideoFileReader(‘C:\Libraries\Documents\cloverdirect.avi’, … 'ImageColorSpace', 'RGB'); Error: The input character is not valid in MATLAB statements or expressions. Code: hSrc = vision.VideoFileReader(‘C:\Libraries\Documents\cloverdirect.avi’, … 'ImageColorSpace', 'RGB'); % Create a Histogram System Object to Compute Color Densities hHist = vision.Histogram( ... 'LowerLimit', 0, ... 'UpperLimit', 1, ... 'NumBins', 256); % Create a System Object to Display the Original Video WindowSize = [190 150]; hView = vision.VideoPlayer('Name', 'Original'); hView.Position = [80 hView.Position(2) WindowSize]; %Set up Plots to Display the Histograms videohistplots(3); % Stream Processing Loop Here you call the processing loop to compute the histogram in the input video. This loop uses the System objects you instantiated. The loop is stopped when you reach the end of the input file, which is detected by the VideoFileReader System object. while ~isDone(hSrc) frame = step(hSrc); % Read a video frame step(hView, frame); % Display the frame % Loop through each color channel R_hist = step(hHist, frame(:,:,1)); G_hist = step(hHist, frame(:,:,2)); B_hist = step(hHist, frame(:,:,3)); % plot R, G, B histogram videohistplots(3,cat(3, R_hist...

Embedded matlab interfacing error
Hello All, There's an error when I tried to compile. It is : Embedded MATLAB Interface Error: Error calling generated SFunction, model_result_sfun. Can someone help me with this?? Thanks. ...

Memory leak in Matlab 2012a?
Hi, I've been struggling with a MCR executable that runs out of memory during 2-3 weeks of continuous running (we are using MCR for realtime continuous measurements and analysis). After hours and hours of debugging I was able to get rid of the memory leak by removing annotations from my figures. I've submitted a service request to MathWorks but they are not able to reproduce my problem (the service request is still open so all hope is not lost). The fact that Mathworks is unable to reproduce my findings troubles me. Are my memory problems related to "external" components (i.e. java installation etc)? I'm therefore hoping that some of you would try to run the script below and let me know what you see. The Niters variable determines the number of loops. It's currently set to 1000 but feel free to modify it. The example is based on suggestions from MathWorks and Niters have to be large enough to see a clear trend. The script uses the memory() function which is only available in later Matlab versions. On Matlab 2012a (which is what we use currently) I see a 20Mb increase in used matlab memory after the test run. This memory is never released - you have to quit Matlab before getting it back. I've also run a few tests on 2012b. Here, the problem is not so large but I still see an increase in used memory (3-5Mb). Anyway.. The script is presented below. Sorry if the formatting gets screwed up. If I comment the two annotation lines the...

Matlab builder JA: parse java string to matlab cell
Hi all, I'm building a java swing based GUI for my Matlab application. As such, user input is available as text strings, for example "{[0; 0], [3.5 0; 0 2]}" (mean vector and covariance matrix of a 2D Gaussian). The user input will be passed to the compiled matlab method as a MWCellArray. Problem is how do a convert (parse) the above string into a MWCellArray? From its javadoc http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/javabuilder/MWArrayAPI/index.html the following method is available: java.lang.String toString() Returns a string representation of this array, but the reverse method is not. Evidently, parsing a string like the one above is a non trivial task and I'm loath to attempt writing one by myself. I would be very thankful if someone can point me to the required parser implementation. Matlab itself is carrying out this task all the time, perhaps it is possible to access Matlab's own parser. Help much appreciated, Ritesh ...

bar
In MatLab 6.5, the routine above works normal: figure; sem=Average(:,2)./sqrt(Average(:,3)); bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); ylabel('% of epochs analyzed') xlabel('Frequency Band') title ('Occurrence of Oscillatory Events - Ch X') %Where Average and sem are vectors; But, in MatLab 7.0, the same code cause the following error: ??? Error using ==> xychk Too many input arguments. Error in ==> bar at 53 [msg,x,y] = xychk(args{1:nargs},'plot'); Error in ==> cross_subj_analysis>ok_Callback at 327 bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); I'd like to know why this occour. Thanks Henrique In article <g7a1j6$l1$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Henrique Amaral <henriquetomaz@uol.com.br> wrote: >In MatLab 6.5, the routine above works normal: >figure; >sem=Average(:,2)./sqrt(Average(:,3)); >bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); >ylabel('% of epochs analyzed') >xlabel('Frequency Band') >title ('Occurrence of Oscillatory Events - Ch X') >%Where Average and sem are vectors; >But, in MatLab 7.0, the same code cause the following error: >??? Error using ==> xychk >Too many input arguments. >Error in ==> bar at 53 > [msg,x,y] = xychk(args{1:nargs},'plot'); >Error in ==> cross_subj_analysis>ok_Callback at 327 >bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); >I'd like to know why this occour. When the third argument is numeric, it must be the bar width. barwidth must b...

64 bit linux and 64 bit icfb executable #2
Is there a 64 bit icfb executable for linux. Are there any known issues in running 32 bit icfb on 64 bit linux thanks, Sriram ...

can't run matlab setup/No puedo correr matlab
Hi! I opened the&nbsp;matlab script fractal.vi&nbsp;then my antivirus (Kaspersky)&nbsp;ask&nbsp;if I acept the modified te registry of matlab setup,&nbsp; I &nbsp;say "yes" After that when I want open matlab the setup run but inmediatly it's close, why???? &nbsp; Hola: Abri el matlab script fractal.vi y mi antivirus (Kasoersky)me preguntaba si aceptaba una modificacion del registro del setup de matlab yo acepte Despues de eso cuanto abro matlab se cierra inmediatamente porque?? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hola Sa�l Es probable que el problema est� relacionado con el antivirus Kaspersky, trata de deshabilitarlo y correr nuevamente el ejemplo.&nbsp; Si esto no funciona revisa el estado de tus licencias de LabVIEW y de Matlab, probablemente tengas que reinstalar el programa y/o activar las licencias. �Qu� versi�n de LabVIEW y Matlab tienes? �El comportamiento es el mismo con el otro ejemplo?, me refiero al de la siguiente dir: labview\examples\scriptnode\Differential Equation.llb\MATLAB Script - Lorenz Diff Eq.vi Si corres este ejemplo �El antivirus tambi�n te pregunta cambiar lo de los registros?, ser�a bueno contactar a Mathworks para saber c�mo reconfigurar nuevamente los registros de Matlab ...

Can I do 64-bit gcc compilation on 64-bit RedHat platform ?
Hi, This may seem like a daft question...but can I actually do 64-bit compilation of Tcl/Tk with gcc (tcl/tk 8.3.5) ? The reason I ask is that the configure script returns the following warning : "64bit support being disabled -- don't know magic for this platform" Looking inside the config script, I don't see where "-m64" is ever enabled for gcc ? My system details are: %> uname -a Linux dl145-02 2.4.21-23.ELsmp x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux RedHat Linux RHEL3 is installed. The version of gcc is 3.4.3 My tcl source for 8.3.5 is placed in /usr/sdeacon/tcl %> cd /usr/sdeacon/tcl/tcl8.3.5/unix %> ./configure --prefix=/usr/sdeacon/tcl --enable-gcc --enable-shared --enable-64bit Thanks in advance for any advice, Shaun Shaun Deacon wrote: > This may seem like a daft question...but can > I actually do 64-bit compilation of Tcl/Tk > with gcc (tcl/tk 8.3.5) ? Probably, but try 8.4.11 instead. -- | Don Porter Mathematical and Computational Sciences Division | | donald.porter@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory | | http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/ NIST | |______________________________________________________________________| > Probably, but try 8.4.11 instead. I would do normally...but unfortunately my application needs to be 'sourced' inside a commercial application which uses 8.3.5 - and I need a couple of additional extensions that the commercial app doesn&#...

some problems of codes of MATLAB 7.0 working on MATLAB 6.5
I have used MATLAB for few hours.So I don't know the differences between version 6.5 and 7.0.I want to use some codes of MATLAB 7.0, but they doesn't work in MATLAB 6.5.How to change these codes so that they can work in matlab 6.5.Waiting for your help. Thank you . The codes are like this .I think changing the function findPI may work ,but I don'y know how % PIfun.m % Evaluate a function used to find the PI-line, using Kyle Champley's % method. % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function y = PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x3,sb) temp = R - r*cos(gamma-sb); y = h*((pi - 2*atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/temp))*(1 + (r^2 - R^2)/ (2*R*temp)) ... + sb) - x3; % find_PI_Line.m % % Find the the parametric interval corresponding to the unique PI-line % passing through the point x for a given helical pitch. % This code implements the method of Kyle Champley. % inputs: P = pitch (cm/turn), R = helix radius, delta_s = s stepsize, x % output: PI = [sb st] % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function [PI] = findPI(P,R,delta_s,x) h = P/(2*pi); r = sqrt(x(1)^2+x(2)^2); gamma = atan2(x(2),x(1)); options = optimset('TolX',h*delta_s/100,'FunValCheck','on'); [sb,fval,exitflag] = fzero(@(sb) PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x(3),sb),... [(x(3)-h*pi)/h,x(3)/h],options); if exitflag ~=1, disp('Error: PI invalid'); end % note that beta=sb in Kyle's formula alphaX = atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/(R - r*cos(gamma-sb))); st = sb + pi -...

Matlab calculation error? Or am I just dumb...
It may be just that my brain is fried after a marathon to finish the first draft of my PhD thesis, but should this line of code not always return 0? (since I*A = A) any(any(A'*eye(size(A,1))*A - A'*A)) However, if you run the following code you'll find that the answer *VARIES* depending on the random seed (e.g. for me, seed == 82 produces '0', but seed == 81 produces '1'). The crazy thing is that the numbers involved are not crazy at all, at least in the simple setting (scale == 0, offset == 0). If you crank up N1 you'll pretty much never see this code give you '0' rng('shuffle') seed = randi(100,1) rng(seed) N1 = 4; N2 = 2; scale = 0; offset = 0; A = (rand(N1,N2) + offset).*((10*ones(N1,N2)).^(rand(N1,N2)*scale)); temp = A'*eye(size(A,1))*A - A'*A; any(any(temp)) So, am I crazy? Or am I missing something something obvious? Thanks, ~K On 7/24/2012 2:44 PM, Krzysztof wrote: > It may be just that my brain is fried after a marathon to finish the > first draft of my PhD thesis, but should this line of code not always > return 0? (since I*A = A) > > any(any(A'*eye(size(A,1))*A - A'*A)) > .... W/O specifically looking it would seem likely that exact floating point comparisons would fail at least once in a while... What does I=(A'*eye(size(A,1))*A - A'*A)); max(I(:)) return? (I expect all will become less unclear... :) ) -- "Krzysz...

Web resources about - loadlibrary error matlab 2012a 64 bit - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Dynamic-link library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article may contain excessive, poor, or irrelevant examples . Please improve the article by adding more descriptive text and removing less ...

DSiWin32
Encapsulation of Windows file-handling routines that allows work with larger than 2GB files.

Binary Planting Goes "EXE"
Yesterday, Apple issued new versions of the Safari browser that fix a binary planting vulnerability our company has reported to them in March ...

JRuby and vlcj – A Simple Full-Screen Media Player
A simple JRuby script showing how to use the vlcj library to playback video full screen on a Linux machine.

New Lab.gruppen amps on show at JHS Event
IPD Series and LUCIA amplifiers to feature at the Yorkshire show this weekend, alongside new gear from HK Audio and Lewitt.

Early Version of MiniDuke Ran on Chinese Time
A new sample of the ~20KB MiniDuke backdoor shows (in its header) a compile time of 21st of May 2012. Previously known variants show a compile ...

Alan in wonDLLand
Alan in wonDLLand - Alan's Ramblings

Ivan Fratric's Security Blog
In my previous (brief) post I was very excited to announce that ROPGuard, a system for runtime prevention of return-oriented programming attacks ...

Microsoft won't patch critical DLL loading bugs
MIcrosoft has told a researcher that it won't patch a problem that has left scores of Windows applications open to attack.

Free Sophos tool blocks Windows shortcut attacks
The security firm Sophos released a tool on Monday that it claimed will block any attacks trying to exploit the critical unpatched vulnerability ...