Logical indexing of cellarray: The right hand side of this assignment has too few values to satisfy the left hand side.

I use Matlab 2010b and trying to extract a subset cellarray into another cellarray:
>>index=logical(zeros(1,4))
>>index(1)=1;
>>index(3)=1;
>>vv={'aa','ddd','ccc','e'}

Typing:
>>vv{index}
returns:
ans =
aa
ans =
ccc
Which I am happy about.
Now I am trying to use this result:
>>rez=vv{index};
>> rez

rez =
aa
understandable

Now I want to use whole sellarray:
>>rez=cell(1,2)
rez =
    []    []
===================
OFFENDING COMMAND:
>>rez{:}=vv{index}
??? The right hand side of this assignment has too few values to satisfy
 the left hand side.
===================
Do not understand this message
 rez{:}
ans =
     []
ans =
     []
The same trick works perfectly well with an integer array:
>>ii=[1,2,3,4];
>>irez=ii(index)
irez =
     1     3
fine.

What I am doing wrong and how to get the partial cellarray?

"Alex " <alex.buts@stfc.ac.uk> wrote in message
> I use Matlab 2010b and trying to extract a subset cellarray into another
> cellarray:
>>>index=logical(zeros(1,4))
>>>index(1)=1;
>>>index(3)=1;
>>>vv={'aa','ddd','ccc','e'}
>
> Typing:
>>>vv{index}
> returns:
> ans =
> aa
> ans =
> ccc
> Which I am happy about. Now I am trying to use this result:
>>>rez=vv{index};
>>> rez
>
> rez =
> aa
> understandable
>
> Now I want to use whole sellarray:
>>>rez=cell(1,2)
> rez = []    []
> ===================
> OFFENDING COMMAND:
>>>rez{:}=vv{index}
> ??? The right hand side of this assignment has too few values to satisfy
> the left hand side.
> ===================
> Do not understand this message
> rez{:}
> ans =
>     []
> ans =
>     []
> The same trick works perfectly well with an integer array:
>>>ii=[1,2,3,4];
>>>irez=ii(index)
> irez =
>     1     3
> fine.
> What I am doing wrong and how to get the partial cellarray?

To create a cell array, enclose the results in curly braces:

rez = {vv{index}}

0
lmcbraye (11)
10/25/2011 1:33:52 PM
"Leslie McBrayer" <lmcbraye@mathworks.com> wrote in message <j86ds4$rf8$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Alex " <alex.buts@stfc.ac.uk> wrote in message
> > I use Matlab 2010b and trying to extract a subset cellarray into another
> > cellarray:
> >
> > Typing:
> > returns:
> > ans =
> > aa
> > ans =
> > ccc
> > Which I am happy about. Now I am trying to use this result:
> >
> > rez =
> > aa
> > understandable
> >
> > Now I want to use whole sellarray:
> > rez = []    []
> > ===================
> > OFFENDING COMMAND:
> > ??? The right hand side of this assignment has too few values to satisfy
> > the left hand side.
> > ===================
> > Do not understand this message
> > rez{:}
> > ans =
> >     []
> > ans =
> >     []
> > The same trick works perfectly well with an integer array:
> > irez =
> >     1     3
> > fine.
> > What I am doing wrong and how to get the partial cellarray?
>

> To create a cell array, enclose the results in curly braces:
>
> rez = {vv{index}}

Thank you Lesslie
I've been probably a bit thick on this.
your suggestion and even easier thing like:
>>ind=logical([1,0,0,1]);
>> ba={'ccc','da','ca','c'};
>> bi=ba(ind)
bi =   'ccc'    'c'
>> bi={ba{ind}}
bi =     'ccc'    'c'
All work fine.

mouse: problem with left-handed, right-handed works
Hi, I'm using KDE 3.3.2 under Linux 2.6.8-2-686 with a 5-button mouse. The mouse works fine in right-handed mode. But if I set it to left-handed (KDE Control Center -> Pheripherals -> Mouse), it appears as if the right-handed and the left-handed mode is mixed. It is hard to describe: Using the index button (in left-handed mode the right one) seems to initiate the actions for both the left and the rigth button (e.g., a menu opens). On the next click, the mouse appears to be right-handed. Then the behaviour repeats. Any ideas? Ulrich Ulrich Scholz wrote: > Hi, > > I'm using KDE 3.3.2 under Linux 2.6.8-2-686 with a 5-button mouse. The > mouse works fine in right-handed mode. > > But if I set it to left-handed (KDE Control Center -> Pheripherals -> > Mouse), it appears as if the right-handed and the left-handed mode is > mixed. It is hard to describe: > > Using the index button (in left-handed mode the right one) seems to > initiate the actions for both the left and the rigth button (e.g., a > menu opens). On the next click, the mouse appears to be right-handed. > Then the behaviour repeats. It should be better to just remap the two left keys to be on the right side and the two right side buttons to be on the left side, this can be done with xmodmap. Better to use the tools that was originally made for this kind of things than trying to use some half finished front end. //Aho I found one suggestion ...

Putting a Test or Condition on the Right-Hand Side of a Function
Hello everyone, I have a simple function that displays the integer part of a real number if the fraction part is less than a millionth. dropDecimal[x_] := If[FractionalPart[x] < .000001, IntegerPart[x], x] In trying to learn more about functional programming, I was wondering whether there is a way to put the condition or test on the right-hand side of the function. Gregory Le jeudi 26 juillet 2012 03:38:36 UTC-4, Gregory Lypny a =E9crit : > I have a simple function that displays the integer part of a real number if the fraction part is less than a millionth. > > dropDecimal[x_] := If[FractionalPart[x] &lt; .000001, IntegerPart[x], x] > > In trying to learn more about functional programming, I was wondering whether there is a way to put the condition or test on the right-hand side of the > function. You could define it this way: drop[x_] := IntegerPart[x] /; FractionalPart[x] < 0.000001; drop[x_] := x; The first definition applies only if the test is true. The second "more general" definition will apply if no "less general" definition is applicable. Sebastien ...

Nearest neighbour interpolation -- But nearest neighbour is to come only from the right hand side
Hi, I want to do a nearest neighbour interpolation, but I want to have the rule, that the nearest neighbour point should always come from the right hand side. I can do this in a for loop using lots of finds, but I need it quicker than this. Can someone please help me out. I have some memory constraints, so this might affect the solution -- the data (x,y) set is about 365*50*5*5 long (not uniformly spaced apart on the x-axis), and the points I want the data mapped to has of the order 365*50*5 equi-distance points, I am running on a 8Gig machine. Thanks for your help, Tony % Data Points n = 100; x=rand(1,n); y=rand(1,n); % Points to be interpolated xi = linspace(0.3,0.7,50); yi = linspace(0.3,0.7,50); [XI YI] = meshgrid(xi,yi); XI = XI(:); YI = YI(:); [xs is] = sort(x); ys = y(is); DT = DelaunayTri(xs(:),ys(:)); loc = pointLocation(DT, [XI YI]); T = DT.Triangulation(loc,:); [~, left] = histc(XI, xs); dx = bsxfun(@minus,xs(T),XI); dy = bsxfun(@minus,ys(T),YI); d2 = dx.^2 + dy.^2; d2( bsxfun(@le,T,left) ) = Inf; [~, j] = min(d2,[],2); loc = T(sub2ind(size(T),1:size(T,1),j')); figure; plot(x,y,'or'); hold on for n=1:numel(XI); line([XI(n) xs(loc(n))], [YI(n) ys(loc(n))]); end % Do your interpolation % ... % Bruno I must add that the code does not necessary give the closest point in one direction as required, but it could be enough for your need (?). Up to you to decide. Bruno ...

Too many outputs requested. Most likely cause is missing [] around left hand side that has a comma separated list expansion.
Hi, The work around is obvious but it's also obvious I'm missing something. Comments appreciated. -Chris If I simply type in: K>> (0&&~0||1&&~0)&&0 ans = 0 ??? Too many outputs requested. Most likely cause is missing [] around left hand side that has a comma separated list expansion. K>> whos ans Name Size Bytes Class ans 1x1 1 logical array If I change the final condition to 1 or replace the && with & (or other simple things) the eval is fine: K>> (0&&~0||1&&~0)&&1 ans = 1 K>> (0&~0||1&~0)&0 ans = 0 K>> whos ans Name Size Bytes Class ans 1x1 1 logical array ...

string to symbol and left side of assignment
Hello All, I don't know how to create a symbol and use it later in the left side of assignement. I would like to create a symbol, let say strcat("My_" Var) (with Var = "Symbol") Then convert it into a symbol (using stringToSymbol function) and then, using this Symbol in left side of assignement : My_Symbol = result_of_my_function I really need My_Symbol to be unrepeatable. My_Symbol will be generated in a procedure that will be called many times: I need to sort my data! I tried stringToSymbol(strcat("My_" Var)) = result_of_my_function but i got error message: *WARNING* (Parser): illegal left hand side of assignment operator how can i do that ? I tried with sprintf, println, and so on, but resultless. thanks a lot for your help. Best, bubu bu-bu wrote, on 03/04/09 03:05: > Hello All, > > I don't know how to create a symbol and use it later in the left side > of assignement. > > I would like to create a symbol, let say strcat("My_" Var) > (with Var = "Symbol") > > Then convert it into a symbol (using stringToSymbol function) > > and then, using this Symbol in left side of assignement : My_Symbol = > result_of_my_function > > I really need My_Symbol to be unrepeatable. My_Symbol will be > generated in a procedure that will be called many times: I need to > sort my data! > > I tried stringToSymbol(strcat("My_" Var)) = result_of_my_function bu...

Re: Wilcoxon Test - left and right sided
Dear all, I just want you to inform you about the ongoing of my problem and about possible solutions: I am just about to find out the correct null hypothesis of a one-tailed test. In Sokal/Rohlf: Biometry 3rd ed. I found that for a one-tailed approach the null hypothesis is H0: µ0=µ1 and the alternative hypothesis Ha: is µ0<µ1 or µ0>µ1. This concept would not help me with my problem but I also found something different: In the internet I found the following page: http://faculty.cns.uni.edu/~campbell/stat/inf4.html with the following statement: The null hypothesis (H0) for a one tailed test is that the mean is greater (or less) than or equal to µ, and the alternative hypothesis is that the mean is < (or >, respectively) µ. This would mean: H0: µ0 <= µ1 and Ha: µ0 > µ1 or H0: µ0 >= µ1 and Ha: µ0 < µ1 To me this concept seems to be more reasonable and this concept would help with my problem. The sum of the p-value of Ho and Ha should be 1 and thus if I want the p-value of a one-tailed testing in a t-Test or Wilcoxon test that is opposite of of the direction of the observed effect the p-value should be: p2 = 1 - p1 where: p1 is the p-value in the direction of effect as I get calculated from SAS and p2 is the p-value in the opposite direction as I may need it for calculation of Bonferroni-U-Test (see posting before). With several empirical calculations in R which calc...

Re: Syntax of side-by-side boxplot?
Ya, Does the following do what you want?: data xx; do group='1','2','3'; do cat='0','1'; do r=1 to ranuni(3)*100; v=ranuni(5); output; end; end; end; label group='Group' cat='Cat'; run; proc sort; by group cat v; run; proc boxplot data=xx; plot v*group (cat) =group /BOXSTYLE=SCHEMATIC; /*plot v*group (cat) =group /BOXSTYLE=SCHEMATIC;*/ run; quit; Art ...

display data and query side by side
Is it possible to view access query (design view or sql view) and its query results in the same window (for example, arrange them side by side) as other DB software do? Thanks, Wei <zwasdl@gmail.com> wrote > Is it possible to view access query (design view or sql view) and its > query results in the same window (for example, arrange them side by > side) as other DB software do? It is certainly possible if you create a Form, and use a Subform Control to contain another Form showing the results. You can't rearrange the Query Builder window as you describe. I don't recall seeing a side-by-side arrangement in "other DB software." If you are trying to embarrass someone here into an answer, that is not a good technique. If you want to describe something you are trying to duplicate, you should say _what_ other DB software is involved. Larry Linson Microsoft Access MVP The only way to do that in Access is to create to separate queries with the same sql. Run one query and view the sql from the other query. Rich *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Larry, As for the side-by-side arrangement (as in SQL editor in SQL/Navigator or TOAD), I mean the query window in MS Access itself without creating any forms or reports. I wasn't trying to embarrass anyone. just asking for some potential options in access which I don't know of. Wei zwasdl@gmail.com wrote: > Is it possible to view access quer...

SAS and R graphics side by side?
What I am looking for is a paper or web page where SAS and R graphics are shown side by side, creating the same or very similar output. I want to link to this from one of my web pages. Trouble is I can't find such a page maybe because searching on "R" is difficult. Could some kind person direct me to such a page? ...

Side by Side Installation of LabView 8.0
Hi All, &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Can I Install LabView 7.1 and LabView 8.0 on a same machine? Is LabView 8.0 can create any conflicts with the existing LabView 7.1 version? &nbsp; Regards, Sandeep ...

The other side

Re: Syntax of side-by-side boxplot? #2
Art, Thanks. It worked, but I have to sort by cat then group. I did try to make the var character, somehow the combination went wrong and didn't work. Ya -----Original Message----- From: Arthur Tabachneck [mailto:art297@NETSCAPE.NET] Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 4:38 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU; Huang, Ya Subject: Re: Syntax of side-by-side boxplot? Ya, Does the following do what you want?: data xx; do group='1','2','3'; do cat='0','1'; do r=1 to ranuni(3)*100; v=ranuni(5); output; end; end; end; label group='Group' cat='Cat'; run; proc sort; by group cat v; run; proc boxplot data=xx; plot v*group (cat) =group /BOXSTYLE=SCHEMATIC; /*plot v*group (cat) =group /BOXSTYLE=SCHEMATIC;*/ run; quit; Art ...

form validation, client-side AND server-side?
Hello, Is it considered current best practice to implement client-side form validation unless Javascript is disabled on user's browser, then server-side validation comes into play? Thanks. student4lifer@gmail.com wrote: > Hello, > > Is it considered current best practice to implement client-side form > validation unless Javascript is disabled on user's browser, then > server-side validation comes into play? Thanks. Sort of off topic . ask your php questions here not JavaScript What your asking is a matter of personal opinion. I personally dislike JavaScript I go out of my way to avoid it. This comes from a long time of using websites before JavaScript and Flash became mainstream. No matter what checking you do in JavaScript it won't help your php script, but if done correctly it can help the user. Your facing a usability issue here and thats purely subjective. No matter what you do on the client side ( as I have been discovering lately ) you have to treat everything that gets sent to your script as suspect and check your data. I'm sure someone here can suggest newsgroup that can be better suited for more detailed answer. regards trookat > Is it considered current best practice to implement client-side form >validation unless Javascript is disabled on user's browser, then >server-side validation comes into play? Thanks. It is considered current best practice to ALWAYS validate on the server side, regardless of whe...

Hands up...
... How many of you have GayClown *plonked*. I just don't see anyone replying to the poor old fucktard. -- Kobayashi ...

Hands Up....
....all those people who bought Half-Life 2 today knowing full well that they would have to authenticate the game online via Steam before they could play. Quite a few by the looks of it. And you all wonderin' why the servers are slow. Alrighty then... Hands up all those people who preloaded the game weeks, or even months, ago and are now happily playing the greatest FPS of all time . Loads and loads(including me). This is what Valve/Steam was all about. Yeah, there should have been warnings about slow servers on launch day but, ffs, it must have been obvious that things would get a little clogged up today. If any game is worth the time and patience to log in and authenticate, THIS IS IT ! "redTed" <redted@nthelloworld.com> wrote: > ...all those people who bought Half-Life 2 today knowing full well that > they would have to authenticate the game online via Steam before they > could play. Quite a few by the looks of it. > And you all wonderin' why the servers are slow. Alrighty then... There is another side to this coin, you know. If I knew things might get a little clogged (a *little* clogged, indeed; it's been two hours now and I haven't even managed to create an account yet), then Valve certainly knew it. A couple more authentication servers wouldn't have bankrupted them. Steve Tilson -- "We're not going to kill you. The moral thing is to let you die a natural death. Alone. In a pile of your own fil...

OCI scrollable cursor
Does the scrollable cursor option provided by OCI create a client side cursor , or a server side cursor ? for scrollable cursors, is the cursor management done on the oracle instance inside the PGA(dedicated servers) similar to the default cursor? what is the oracle internal mechanism for handling scrollable cursors ? regards, Aman. -- Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG ...

Difference between server-side and client-side XSL processing
One of the things I'm messing with at present is offloading some of my XSL processing to those browsers which claim to be able to handle it. That is to say, if the client tells me it accepts either 'text/xml' or 'application/xml' I'll send it the XML with an appropriate xml-stylesheet PI; otherwise I'll run the transform server side and ship HTML. However, I'm getting differences in the resulting HTML depending on whether the XML is transformed client side or server side. Most of those differences seem to be concerned with things that do the equivalent of <xsl:apply-templates select="document( someurl)"/> where the URLs are all world-addressable URLs, some of them on the same server the XML was despatched from, some not. An example is this page http://www.scaffie.co.uk/scenehere/showscene?scene=1 [this is a system in development, bits of it break and it has rough edges - I know this] When fetched with Firefox, which advertises its ability to transform XML, the book details which should be fetched from Amazon into the floating DIV on the right of the page do not get fetched; when fetched by a browser (such as IE7 or Konqi) which does not advertise the ability to transform XML, I do the transform server side using Xalan2, and the book details do get fetched. What I want to know is (i) Is there something in the specifications which says that clients should not fetch XML from third-party sites? (ii) Is there s...

Re: (proc print) side by side table #3
Alvin, Is the COLUMNS option in ODS you are looking for? Try this code: ods pdf columns = 2 file = 'C:\junk\column.pdf'; proc print data = sashelp.prdsale; var product actual; run; ods pdf close; HIH, Wei Andre Wielki <wielki@INED.FR> Sent by: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> 11/21/03 01:05 AM Please respond to Andre Wielki To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU cc: Subject: Re: (proc print) side by side table Alvin, One year ago i have tried this without problem of course your proc print must be narrow to fit on a page (A4 or Letter) perhaps is there others surprises if you develop it on your practical problem? please refer to the list to explain them HTH Andre proc template; define style my.test;parent=styles.default; style table from table / tagattr='align="left" style="position:relative;top:1.5 cm"'; style body from body /pagebreakhtml=_undef_; end;run; proc template; define style my.test1; parent=styles.default; style table from table /tagattr='align="right"'; end;run; ods listing close ;title ' '; Ods html body="d:\ods\temp.htm"(url=none) style=my.test; Proc print data=sasuser.crime(obs=2); var state murder;run; ods html style=my.test1; Proc print data=sasuser.fitness(obs=2); var runtime age weight;Run ; Ods html close ; At 13:11 19/11/2003 -0500, Alvin Igonia wrote: >Hi, > >I was just wondering if its possi...

Re: SAS and R graphics side by side? #5
SQL Server Express is free and supports databases up to 4GB per instance. It can also be packaged and used commercially w/o licensing fees. XML should also be considered for any intermediate or transport type of files. Alan Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Samuel Croker Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 8:02 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: SAS and R graphics side by side? You can do this, but not exactly like you want. R doesn't do well with the amount of raw data that we have to process before doing analysis so we tend to stay completely in SAS. We do call R from SAS to do things that SAS does not do - mostly in the time series stuff in R. I agree with Peter about graphs. The key to this, whether you use SAS or not is to have a RDBMS somewhere in the middle that the working data is stored in. Then you can use the RODBC package in R to get the data into frames and the SAS Access engines for getting the data into SAS. This depends on what, or if, you have the required SAS/Access licenses. If not then you can use textfiles and the data step for sas and just read the textfile in to R with the appropriate functions (I have not done this in a long time). So if your datasets are small (<1GB or something like that) then keep them in some sort of intermediary RDBMS. I recommend MySQL, but you could use (be careful!) excel or access. Flat files can also be used...

Client Side Cursor vs Sever Side Cursor?
I having a difficult time here trying to figure out what to do here. I need a way to scroll through a recordset and display the results with both forward and backward movement on a web page(PHP using ADO/COM).. I know that if I use a client side cursor all the records get shoved to the client everytime that stored procedure is executed..if this database grows big wont that be an issue?.. I know that I can set up a server side cursor that will only send the record I need to the front end but.. Ive been reading around and a lot of people have been saying never to use a server side cursor because of peformance issues. So i guess im weighing network performance needs with the client side cursor vs server performance with the server side cursor..I am really confused..which one should I use? -Jim Jim: > I having a difficult time here trying to figure out what to do here. > I need a way to scroll through a recordset and display the results > with both forward and backward movement on a web page(PHP using > ADO/COM).. Not sure why you would need anything else other than a forward only recordset on a website. Unless you are planning on persisting the recordset for the session and then navigating back and forth thru it. > I know that if I use a client side cursor all the records get shoved > to the client everytime that stored procedure is executed..if this > database grows big wont that be an issue?.. Please note that your "Client" in this ca...

2 series of stacked bar graphs side by side
I have two series of 21 stacked bars I would like to plot in two groups side by side. How can this be done? I am puzzled Thanks Michel There are many examples in Help which may assist you. Please give more details about how exactly you want it to look like, or what you have tried that did not solve your problem. ...

Side by side installs of Access XP and Access 2003
Hello all, I know there are a lot of threads in the newsgroups and references in the MS knowledge base about running different Access versions simultaneously. Some of the solutions posted even appear to work so long as one doesn't apply any service packs. At any rate, I am trying to figure out how to run Access XP and Access 2003 on the same machine without being bedeviled by the Windows Installer 'Preparing to install...' dialog every time I switch between versions. I have successfully been able to do this as long as I don't apply service packs to either installation but I'd prefer to be up to date. Has anyone been able to run both versions *with up to date service packs* but without getting the tedious Windows Installer 'Preparing to install...' dialogs when switching between versions? I'm running Windows XP sp 2. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks. Bruce ...

OCX will not load (side-by-side error
A OCX was created in Visual Studio .NET When trying to register in WinXP box (SP2 and all patches up to date) it gives the following error: "LoadLibrary failed" When viewing the OCX in the dependencies walker, the following error is observed: "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem (14001)" What to do? How to debug? Thanks ElderUberGeek wrote: > A OCX was created in Visual Studio .NET > When trying to register in WinXP box (SP2 and all patches up to date) > it gives the following error: "LoadLibrary failed" > What to do? How to debug? Post to a newsgroup with ActiveX in its title. This one is for managing software teams. -- Phlip http://www.greencheese.org/ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!! "Phlip" <phlipcpp@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:T3ASf.21935$tb3.12105@newssvr24.news.prodigy.net... > ElderUberGeek wrote: > >> A OCX was created in Visual Studio .NET >> When trying to register in WinXP box (SP2 and all patches up to date) >> it gives the following error: "LoadLibrary failed" > >> What to do? How to debug? > > Post to a newsgroup with ActiveX in its title. This one is for managing > software teams. Really, when did Softwaare engineering become management? Surely you know better. You do know better, Right? > > -- > Phlip > htt...

Left Handed Mouse Pointer
Is it possible to use a left handed mouse pointer in KDE? I got used to this in Windows and I am finding it difficult to go back to a right handed pointer. Many thanks. On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:51:13 +1000, Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws@myaccess.com.au> wrote: >Jeff Gaines wrote: > >> >> Is it possible to use a left handed mouse pointer in KDE? >> >> I got used to this in Windows and I am finding it difficult to go back >> to a right handed pointer. >> >> Many thanks. > >Yes, and many other settings - In Kde's Peripherals/Mouse. Where else? > >Doug. Funny you should say that - it's the first place I looked! I've been there again and I can't see an option to select a pointer, this is version 3.1.1. Jeff Gaines wrote: > On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:51:13 +1000, Doug Laidlaw > <laidlaws@myaccess.com.au> wrote: > >>Jeff Gaines wrote: >> >>> >>> Is it possible to use a left handed mouse pointer in KDE? >>> >>> I got used to this in Windows and I am finding it difficult to go back >>> to a right handed pointer. >>> >>> Many thanks. >> >>Yes, and many other settings - In Kde's Peripherals/Mouse. Where else? >> >>Doug. > > Funny you should say that - it's the first place I looked! > > I've been there again and I can't see an option to select a pointer, >...

Web resources about - Logical indexing of cellarray: The right hand side of this assignment has too few values to satisfy the left hand side. - comp.soft-sys.matlab