Make EXE file with MATLAB soft.

Hello Mr/Ms
Please say to me how i generate one .EXE file at one .M file.
Best Refards
Benyamin Ghasemi

0
ben_yamin (1)

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:53:45 +0000, Benyamin Ghasemi wrote:

> Hello Mr/Ms
> Please say to me how i generate one .EXE file at one .M file.
> Best Refards
> Benyamin Ghasemi

http://www.mathworks.com/products/compiler/

Dan
0
dan4519 (925)
1/1/2004 6:01:21 PM
Hai,

   It's interesting Q?,Actuallay i don't know answer.

  But I Can Give U Suggestion ,Make U R .m File a COM using Matlab
COM Builder.

It will create .dll file.Register it.

Use This dll File .in u r project in Com Supported languages.

Always Your's
BaijuMax
0
baiju.km (8)

How to Make an M-File EXE File in MatLab
I am currently using R12 of matLab. How can I make an M-File as EXE File? (Anyone can run the EXE File even without MatLab installed in their PC's) What you need is the Matlab Compiler. I understand that the folks in mathworks charge something around the $5000 for it... *BUT* even the compiler, I think, is only supported I in R14. Google "matlab compiler" and see what you'll find. Y. No other way of doing it. Aiza Modesto wrote: > > > I am currently using R12 of matLab. > How can I make an M-File as EXE File? > (Anyone can run the EXE File even without Mat...

making exe file in matlab
I have a project that includes m-files and fig-files and i want to pass it to exe file using matlab Toolbox only (not using the command "mcc") I specify that i use Matlab 6.5 and not Matlab 5.0. I have all the toolboxes of matlab and i want you to tell me how can I do that with the Toolboxes. ...

How to make a exe file from Matlab/simulink
Hi all! I have built a system with simulink to do simulations from vibration,in the same time i got the rusults form lab.With matlab i can easily use "plot" to make comparations. Now i got a problem:My dear boss want me to make a .exe file to complete the same thing without dependence of matlab that runs directly in windows.That is quite a huge challenge for me.could anyone tell me how to generate one exe file from matlab/simulink? thanks! try "mcc".Matlab to c/c++ compiler. mcc -m your_function will create .exe from ur .m file. It requires either Microsoft VC++ or some ...

how to call matlab file to another matlab file
Hey friends, i am working on simulation of power system using matlab. for that i have written codes for generation side and line side separately. Now i want to use the result of generation file to line file....so how can i use the result of one file to another.... eg i have gen.m file from that i can get hourly gen data....now i want to compare that data to line.....and line modelling is done in separate file line.m so i want to call result of gen.m file to line.m file..... waiting for ur valuable suggestion thanks ...

making .exe file for a matlab project
I have developed a voice recognition employee management system which contains .m and . fig files. It also an ms access database. How can i develop an .exe application file of the entire project? On 4/4/2012 10:20 PM, Ankit wrote: > I have developed a voice recognition employee management system which contains .m and >. fig files. It also an ms access database. How can i develop an .exe application >file of the entire project? You need a compiler. If you have student version of Matlab, you can't get the compiler though, only for commercial license. http://www.mathworks.com/pro...

how do i make matlab files '.exe'
good day all, i was wondering how i could make a matlab application have the extension '.exe' anyone with answers should pls notify me. mejecha obofukoro "mejecha obofukoro" <mejecha@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eee26ac.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > good day all, > > i was wondering how i could make a matlab application have the > extension '.exe' anyone with answers should pls notify me. > > mejecha obofukoro You need the matlab compiler which is a separate product. If you already have it, look at "help mcc" for details. ...

running matlab gui executable(.exe) file in windows without matlab installed.
is it possible to run an executable file derived from matlab gui, in windows pc without matlab and MCR installed? praveen "praveen " <praveenignatius17@gmail.com> wrote in message <hg7epv$ntp$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > is it possible to run an executable file derived from matlab gui, in windows pc without matlab and MCR installed? > > praveen My understanding - for what its worth - is that you need to have either Matlab or the MCR installed. Regards Dave Robinson "Dave Robinson" <dave.robinson@somewhere.biz> wrote in message &...

How to convert a Matlab file to a *.exe file ?
Please can someone tell me how to turn a matlab file to a *.exe ? Thanks search this newsgroup for ".exe" and you will find this question (and its answer) quite freqently... Titus "JParis" <JimmyClaire.Selatsa@de.bosch.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d070jo$dsr$1@ns2.fe.internet.bosch.com... > Please can someone tell me how to > turn a matlab file to a *.exe ? > > Thanks > > ...

load5
As a solution to some posts a while ago about reading compressed matlab 7 files in matlab 6, i posted load5 to the file exchange (7734) which does this. Note that the "Other Requirements" field on the FX is outdated as the zip file has both windows and linux versions and DOES search the matlab path if the file is not found in the current directory. ...

convert matlab file to execution file (.exe)
Hi all... can I convert matlab file to execution file (.exe)?? if yes kindly tell me how? thanks Ibtesam On May 9, 1:20=A0pm, "Ibtesam Saleh" <bossy_...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all... > > can I convert matlab file to execution file (.exe)?? > if yes kindly tell me how? > > thanks > Ibtesam ------------------------------------------------------------- Your first step: buy the compiler product: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/compiler/ Give it a shot, and then come back with any implementation questions. "Ib...

convert a matlab file(*.m) to an *.exe file
How to convert a matlab file(*.m) to an *.exe file.I want to link the matlab file to a dynamic web page created using ASP. You need the matlab compiler toolbox. ...

soft-link (symbolic link) file information on remote linux machine using ftp in Matlab
Hi all I want to read a soft-link file information in a remote linux machine on Matlab 7 environment in local Windows machine. To do this, I connected to the remote linux machine using ftp() command in Matlab and tried to read soft link file using the dir() command. However, the dir() command only read the name of a soft-link file and did not fetch the information about the linked file. --- e.g. Assume the soft link file is as follows: softlink.file -> /temp/data.file Using the dir() command after connecting using ftp() command, the resulting file name was just 'softlink.file'. --...

how to make a running .exe file after harbour.exe makes the various .c files
in clipper, at command prompt i type:clipper main, clipper transa, clipper repo it gives me: main.obj, transac.obj, repo.obj .... then at command prompt i type: exospace fi main, transac, reports... (the lib paths are already defined) this gives me main.exe now in xhb (the free version) from command prompt i typed: harbour.exe main.prg harbour.exe transac.prg harbour.exe reports.prg harbour.exe xlsconve.prg harbour.exe pscrip32.prg it gave out: main.c, transac.c, reports.c, xlsconve.c pscrip32.c now what/how do i link to get a running main.exe (that calls transac,reports,....

shutdown matlab.exe when matlab is not in use
Hi, I've noticed everytime I start my computer, matlab.exe starts automatically and consumes a considerable amount of memory space which slows down my computer. Is there an option to prevent this process from starting automatically each time my computer starts. I have Windows XP operating system. I have matlab 6.5. Thanks. Fenisol3 puffy_blake wrote: > Hi, > I've noticed everytime I start my computer, matlab.exe starts automatically > and consumes a considerable amount of memory space which slows down my > computer. Is there an option to prevent this process from starti...

Web resources about - Make EXE file with MATLAB soft. - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Undocumented Matlab
Undocumented, unsupported and hidden features in Matlab

MATLAB - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MATLAB ( mat rix lab oratory) is a numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language . Developed by MathWorks , MATLAB ...

Open Directory - Science: Math: Software: MATLAB
about dmoz - help Top : Science : Math : Software : MATLAB Submit here webpages that explain and illustrate how to use MATLAB. Sites that cover ...

The Smart Emergency Response System Using MATLAB and Simulink - YouTube
In the aftermath of an earthquake, every second counts for disaster victims. Imagine a system that can locate people quickly and help first responders ...

The A-Z of Programming Languages: MATLAB
What prompted the development of MATLAB?

Matlab: Invalid .NET Framework. Either the specified framework was not found or is not currently supported ...
If you are trying to compile Matlab into .Net framework, you might encounter this message, even though you have the .Net framework installed ...

Matlab edges closer to electronic design automation world
Matlab, one of the world's most widely used products for algorithmic development, has long occupied its own niche far removed from EDA and hardware ...

Can I/How do I use DMTCP with a parallel pool of MATLAB workers? · Issue #223 · dmtcp/dmtcp · GitHub
dmtcp - DMTCP: Distributed MultiThreaded CheckPointing matlab -nodisplay -r "parpool('local',4); parfor i=1:10, pause(1); fprintf('%i ',i); end; ...

Using MATLAB and SDR to Reverse Engineer 433MHz Messages
... so he focused on studying the methodology and the tools available for analyzing 433MHz RF transmission. He describes the process of using MATLAB ...

Matlab 6.5
After several years' absence, Matlab 6.5, comes back to the Mac. This is exceptionally good news for science and engineering labs with a code ...