Matlab 2010B with MS Access 2010

Hello everyone!
I found many codes but probably they don't  have compatibility.
I would like to connect Matlab 2010B with MS Access 2010 to insert data from matlab to ms access and to export data from ms access to matlab.
Seriously i have try too many code examples but i was not able to do what i want!
Thanks a lot for your time!

"Eleftheria " <teratini247@gmail.com> wrote in message <jskjtk$paj$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello everyone!
> I found many codes but probably they don't  have compatibility.
> I would like to connect Matlab 2010B with MS Access 2010 to insert data from matlab to ms access and to export data from ms access to matlab.
> Seriously i have try too many code examples but i was not able to do what i want!
> Thanks a lot for your time!

Sir
I am trying to connect Matlab with MS Access to insert data from matlab to ms access. I saw you had tried already.

Could you please help me how to connect access to matlab and how to insert the data in access through matlab software.

Please help me......
Please see this tutorial:
http://dali.feld.cvut.cz/ucebna/matlab/toolbox/database/tutor-34.html

Specifically, see this:
matlab\toolbox\database\dbdemos\dbinsertdemo.m

I'll tell you truthfully, that seems like it should work, but I've actually never gotten Access and Matlab to work together.  I'll try this technique when I get home (I don't have Matlab installed on my office computer).  As an alternative, you can consider exporting your Matlab data to Excel (or .csv, .txt, etc.) .
http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/import_export/exporting-to-excel-spreadsheets.html

Then you can easily import your Excel data into MS Access.  I've done Matlab to Excel and Excel to Access countless times.  That ALWAYS works.

Regards,
Ryan--

"Balamurugan" wrote in message <kgnvs8$l4p$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Eleftheria " <teratini247@gmail.com> wrote in message <jskjtk$paj$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > Hello everyone!
> > I found many codes but probably they don't  have compatibility.
> > I would like to connect Matlab 2010B with MS Access 2010 to insert data from matlab to ms access and to export data from ms access to matlab.
> > Seriously i have try too many code examples but i was not able to do what i want!
> > Thanks a lot for your time!
>
> Sir
> I am trying to connect Matlab with MS Access to insert data from matlab to ms access. I saw you had tried already.
>
> Could you please help me how to connect access to matlab and how to insert the data in access through matlab software.
>
> Please help me......
0
ryanshuell (106)

MS Access to Matlab
I have been able to move data from excel to matlab but reaching a new problem with finding information in MS Access. I could change the data by export in Access but trying to reduce steps before use due to multiple iterations within a short period of time. Thanks Ray Foran <wowseray_25@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have been able to move data from excel to matlab but reaching a new > problem with finding information in MS Access. I could change the > data by export in Access but trying to reduce steps before use due to > multiple iterations within a short period of time. > >...

MS Access and Matlab
Where can I find the data type and lengths MS Access will accept from Matlab? I've tried quite a few different data types accepted through SQL but I can't seem to get them to take. The only ones I've gotten are char and text. conn = database('MyDatabase','',''); SQL = 'CREATE TABLE MyTable (MyCol1 char(50),MyCol2 char(32))'; % As an example curs = exec(conn,SQL); SQL = 'CREATE TABLE MyTable2 (MyCol1 Text)'; curs = exec(conn,SQL); close(conn); I've search through Access, Matlab, and the internet but have been unable to find out how to...

ms access
Hi there! Im stuck in this problem and I dont find any helpful information out there. I have a function in vba ms access that I want to call from matlab. Actually, my goal is to use that function in fmincon and optimize it. But first Im just trying to call it. So far I have this: Access = actxserver('Access.application'); Db = invoke(Access.DBEngine,'OpenDatabase', 'path.accdb'); The question is how to call my function in accesss? something like: result = Access.Run('myaccessfun',param); Any help is appreciated! "Rogelio " <rogelioa.deletethis@math.uio.no> wrote in message <joo6ob$hje$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi there! > > Im stuck in this problem and I dont find any helpful information out there. I have a function in vba ms access that I want to call from matlab. Actually, my goal is to use that function in fmincon and optimize it. But first Im just trying to call it. > > So far I have this: > Access = actxserver('Access.application'); > Db = invoke(Access.DBEngine,'OpenDatabase', 'path.accdb'); > > The question is how to call my function in accesss? something like: > result = Access.Run('myaccessfun',param); > > Any help is appreciated! I have some small achievements. The proper method to call on the COM object is 'Run' (just as calling myaccessfun from an other database in access). If I write Access.methodsview ...

Matlab to Ms Access converter
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to convert an algorithm constructed with Matlab in Ms Acces. So that I can run my Matlab algorithm in Ms Access without the need of having Matlab? Any idea? Thank you Bernd You can use MATLAB Builder for COM to do this. http://www.mathworks.com/products/combuilder/ 1) Program your algorishm in MATLAB 2) Compile the m-file(s) it into a COM object 3) Invoke the COM object from Access - Brian "Bernd" <b.smits@tiscali.NOSPAM.it> wrote in message news:eeea056.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to co...

How to access COM objects in MATLAB built with MATLAB Builder NE?
I used the MATLAB R2010b Builder NE to compile a COM-DLL (a single class with a single method) and intend to call the method from within MATLAB R2007b. I cannot distribute m-files or p-files because my code uses new object oriented features introduced in R2008a. So the idea is to install Matlab Compiler Runtime 2010b on the target machine in addition to MATLAB 2007 and access the function from a DLL. Unfortunately, I was not able to run the method from within MATLAB and could not find any documentation on how to use MATLAB to "test" COM DLLs (or even .NET DLLs or C-DLLs) built with the MATLAB Compiler. The documentation yet is very clear on how to use external interfaces, e.g using actxserver() for COM DLLs, or NET.addAssembly() for .NET DLLs or loadlibrary() for C-DLLs. Since I have no installation of R2007 right now I did everything in R2010 (compiling and testing). Here is what I tried for COM DLLs: >> p = actxserver('myComponent.myClass'); >> p.myMethod(0,[],[]) ??? Invoke Error, Dispatch Exception: Source: myComponent.myClass.1_0 Description: MCR instance is not available and for .NET DLLs: NET.addAssembly(fullfile(cd,'myComponent.dll'); >> p = myComponent.myClass(); ??? Message: The type initializer for "myComponent.myClass" threw an exception. Source: mscorlib HelpLink: and for C-DLLs >> loadlibrary('myComponent.dll','myComponent.h'); Warning: Warnings messages were ...

MS Access recordset with Matlab dll
Hi, i've compiled following function into mama_1_0.dll: function[Rend,Vola] = Rendite(X) I = find(X); %Zeros B = X(I(1):size(X)); % C1 = B(1:size(B)-1); C2 = B(2:size(B)); Erg = C2./C1-1; %Compute Returns Rend = mean(Erg); Vola = sqrt(var(Erg)); % end Now i want to use it in MS Access with DAO recordset like this: Sub try() Dim Matl As New Mama.Mama 'Matlab dll Dim db As DAO.Database Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Dim vol As Double Dim ret As Double Set db = CurrentDb Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("select Timeseries from 1", dbOpenSnapshot) '1 is the table Call Matl.rendite(...

F:\MATLAB\toolbox\matlab\timeseries\tsKeyPressFcn.m (Access is denied)
Have anyone come acros the above error when trying to install Matlab? ...

how to link .MAT files to MATLAB not the MS ACCESS
Hi Somehow my computer recognizes .mat files as the Microsoft access application. I wonder how I can change .mat files to be MAtlab application. Thanks "num" <polNOSPAM@aol.com> wrote in message news:ef13d4b.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi > > Somehow my computer recognizes .mat files as the Microsoft access > application. I wonder how I can change .mat files to be MAtlab > application. > > Thanks Try asking in a group specific to your operating system. open the windows explorer, menu extras, last entry, the third tab (something like "file types&...

In MS Access VBA Funktionen aus MATLAB aufrufen
Hallo miteinander Meine Frage ist Folgende: Ist es grunds=E4tzlich m=F6glich, aus Access VBA heraus Funktionen einer (mit MATLAB-Compiler kompilierten C/C++) DLL aufzurufen? Da ich Probleme habe, bin ich nicht mehr sicher, ob das =FCberhaupt geht. Leider finde ich sonst nirgends Informationen, die mir weiterhelfen. Deshalb meine Frage: Gibt es eine andere M=F6glichkeit? Kann von MATLAB aus etwas anderes generiert werden? Oder ist eben doch die C/C++ - DLL das Richtige? F=FCr Hinweise bin ich sehr dankbar. Gruss, Moka Badertscher ...

matlab and access
Is access of access databases part of the basic matlab capability? I tried to open a database with the database command, and Matlab did not recognize this? Could it be because access was not installed on the computer? Or do I need an additional matlab software component? "Sharon Lindenbaum" <sharon.L@elbitsystems.com> wrote in message <hhfdju$abc$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Is access of access databases part of the basic matlab capability? I tried to open a database with the database command, and Matlab did not recognize this? Could it be because access was not installed on the computer? Or do I need an additional matlab software component? Hi Sharon I use Access as a database in connection with matlab. Try to write "ver" in your command window. You need the "DATABASE TOOLBOX" to import and export data to a database. If you do not have any experience with the "Database TOOLBOX" I would recommend you to read about the functions exec, update and insert. You also have to setup an access database, but it is very easy and can be read in the documentation. Best Regards Hans "Sharon Lindenbaum" <sharon.L@elbitsystems.com> wrote in message <hhfdju$abc$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Is access of access databases part of the basic matlab capability? I tried to open a database with the database command, and Matlab did not recognize this? Could it be because access was not installed ...

parallel matlab
Hi all, I'm going to work on a project involving a parallel version of MATLAB - I'm aware of various efforts like MATLAB-*P and so on Right now I need to read up on some material regarding MATLAB internals eg: How are the ATLAS(or is it BLAS) routines called in MATLAB? How does MATLAB's C code store information in memory, cache'ing etc? How is one to get at those? Do you know of any suitable reference(s)/resource(s)? Thank you very much, Aravind ...

Exporting a good quality of MATLAB figure into MS Word 2010
Hi, I am trying to export the plotted MATLAB graph into MS word 2010. I tried by saving the figure into jpg,tif and meta and pasted into word document but the image is not looks realistic and the axis labels are looking like irregular. Is there any formal method to get good quality of image from MATLAB into the MS word document. Help me immediately if anyone knows about it. "Prabu Selvaraj" <vtprabu_since87@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <j1udvn$o06$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi, I am trying to export the plotted MATLAB graph into MS word 2010. I tried by savin...

Calling Compiled MATLAB from MATLAB
Hello everyone, How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to be to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), then compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an easier way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do with it to get this to work. Thanks in advance, Sina sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to > be > to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), > then > compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an > easier > way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do > with > it to get this to work. > > Thanks in advance, > > Sina > > HELP MEX > HELP MEX Or, better, HELP MCC help pcode pseudo code is useful to obfuscate code - protect algorithms, yet still run at full speed and be distributable to other matlab users sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to > be > to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), > then > compile this C code into MEX format and call that...

Matlab plots outside Matlab
I'm making an end-user application where I would like to use Matlab functionality both for calculation and plotting. Matlabs GUI builder guide does not satisfy my needs (no support for f.ex. internal frames and other nescessities), so I'm planning to compile my Matlab code and use other API (Java, QT or something) for GUI. My problem is then, that I loose access to the neat plotting commands availible under matlab GUI... Is there a way of integrating Matlabs plot functionality into another GUI system? - has it been done? - I appreciate any response! - P�l Berge ...

matlab
any one please can help me sploving the following question 1________Given the causal system y[n] =3D 0.9y[n-1] + x[n], find H(z) and sketch the pole-zero plot. See the functions roots.m and zplane.m. 2___ Plot the magnitude and phase of H(z) on the frequency axis from 0 =E2=80=93 =EF=81=B0, or normalized frequency 0 - 1, and label the graphs. S= ee the freqz.m command. hani_al_yazidi@hotmail.com wrote: > any one please can help me sploving the following question > > > 1________Given the causal system > > y[n] = 0.9y[n-1] + x[n], > > find H(z) and sketch the pole-zero plot. See the functions roots.m and > zplane.m. > > 2___ Plot the magnitude and phase of H(z) on the frequency axis from 0 > – , or normalized frequency 0 - 1, and label the graphs. See the > freqz.m command. It looks like homework. State what you tried and what error messages you got and someone who knows Matlab will probably help. We try not to do homework here, but (like gods) we do help those who help themselves. Jerry -- Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get. ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&...

Matlab
Hello , I'm a new user in Matlab. So should you advise matlab notes , documentation please ? <azatserver113@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7b4e75e2-40c6-43bb-acc6-2553123ba649@googlegroups.com... > Hello , > > I'm a new user in Matlab. So should you advise matlab notes , > documentation please ? > At the MATLAB command prompt type this command: doc This will show the documentation included as part of your installation. I recommend reading through the Getting Started section of the MATLAB documentation first, and executing the examp...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u "Gangamma " <gangvsng@gmail.com> wrote in message <hvmr7h$sn0$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? Yes, Matlab program written in 32/64 bits are compatible accepted MEX file. 64-bit version can handle larger array but does *NOT* improve speed. Br...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab #2
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u ...

Matlab Engine with Matlab Runtime Component ?
Hi, I have a c++ application which uses Matlab engine to save data for further use with Matlab. I need to distribute the application to users that do not have Matlab. Is there a way tp use Matlab Engine with Matlab Runtime Component ? How should I change the compilation to do it ? Thanks, Ofra ...

Writing a Matlab add-on in a Matlab clone?
What is the best Matlab clone and is it good enough to write Matlab software in? I'd like to use one of these free clones to start writing Matlab add-ons. I am aware of Scilab and GNU Octave. The former seems to be more popular. -- Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy The F#.NET Journal http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/fsharp_journal/?usenet Jon Harrop wrote: > > > > What is the best Matlab clone and is it good enough to write Matlab > software > in? > > I'd like to use one of these free clones to start writing Matlab > add-ons. I > am aware ...

MATLAB Daemon
Hi! Is it posible to make a Daemon in MATLAB so that i can access a shared memory between MATLAB and .NET? I ask this because every method i've tryied to call MATLAB functions from .NET are really slow, mostly the call process (because i call the function about 300.000-1.000.000 times in a small time lapse. I thought that using a Daemon using shared memory between my .NET app and MATLAB would make that performance bottleneck almost dissapear. Any other ideas are really appreciated. By the way, is it posible to open a socket in MATLAB? That would be another possible solution, less performa...

Matlab comiler and simple matlab function
I am trying to create an exe from a matlab function which doubles the number you give it. matlab function: test.m function [output] = test (number) %return double the input number output = 2*number; disp(output); run matlab compiler at command line with: mcc -mv test.m with the resulting exe: test.exe However when I run it at DOS prompt: test 1 I am returned a value of 98. I thought that maybe this was some octal description of the output, but 98 oct is not 2 decimal. Some other results it returned: C:\Documents and Settings\alex\Desktop\lighttrans\Frank Work \test...

Matlab R2006b compatability with Matlab R14?
I am trying to execute some code (a mixture of C++ and Matlab) that was delivered to me. The Matlab code was originally developed under Matlab R14. I have Matlab R2006b installed on my system. When I attempt to execute the program, I get the following message: I18N Runtime warning: Missing ICU data file detected while processing $(MATLAB)/bin/$(ARCH). Hint: Check for a misconfigured environment or installation. When I look in the referenced directory, there does appear to be an ICU related .dat file. Any ideas as to what could be causing this runtime warning? Thanks. ...

Web resources about - Matlab 2010B with MS Access 2010 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Undocumented Matlab
Undocumented, unsupported and hidden features in Matlab

Matlab Upazila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... 23°21′N 90°42.5′E  /  23.35°N 90.7083°E  / 23.35; 90.7083 Coordinates : 23°21′N 90°42.5′E  /  23.35°N 90.7083°E  / 23.35; 90.7083 Matlab ...

Open Directory - Science: Math: Software: MATLAB
The MathWorks - Developers of MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow. Offers products for data analysis, visualization, application development, simulation, ...

MATLAB Mobile on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about MATLAB Mobile. Download MATLAB Mobile and enjoy it on your iPhone, ...

The Smart Emergency Response System Using MATLAB and Simulink - YouTube
In the aftermath of an earthquake, every second counts for disaster victims. Imagine a system that can locate people quickly and help first responders ...

The A-Z of Programming Languages: MATLAB
What prompted the development of MATLAB?

Matlab: Invalid .NET Framework. Either the specified framework was not found or is not currently supported ...
If you are trying to compile Matlab into .Net framework, you might encounter this message, even though you have the .Net framework installed ...

Matlab edges closer to electronic design automation world
Matlab, one of the world's most widely used products for algorithmic development, has long occupied its own niche far removed from EDA and hardware ...

Can I/How do I use DMTCP with a parallel pool of MATLAB workers? · Issue #223 · dmtcp/dmtcp · GitHub
dmtcp - DMTCP: Distributed MultiThreaded CheckPointing matlab -nodisplay -r "parpool('local',4); parfor i=1:10, pause(1); fprintf('%i ',i); end; ...

Using MATLAB and SDR to Reverse Engineer 433MHz Messages
... so he focused on studying the methodology and the tools available for analyzing 433MHz RF transmission. He describes the process of using MATLAB ...