MATLAB 7 on windows 8

install matlab normally
then do the following steps

1) FIRST RIGHT CLICK ON MATLAB ICON ON DESKTOP
2)GO TO PROPERTIES
3)THEN CLICK ON COMPATIBILITY OPTION
4)IN COMPATIBILITY MODE CLICK ON RUN THIS PROGRAM IN COMPATIBILITY MODE FOR
5) THEN SELECT WINDOWS VISTA FROM LIST OF OPTIONS. 6)CLICK APPLY N THEN OK.
> now u can run matlab 7 on windows 8 easily
0
Deepesh
7/17/2015 5:56:03 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 17 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

How to run MATLAB 7 on windows 8?
I was previously running matlab 7 on windows, using classic theme. recently i upgraded to windows 8 and not able to run matlab 7 on the system. Kindly help me running it on windows 8. is there anyone else facing the same problem???? On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:15:24 +0000, Dishant wrote: > I was previously running matlab 7 on windows, using classic theme. > recently i upgraded to windows 8 and not able to run matlab 7 on the > system. > Kindly help me running it on windows 8. > is there anyone else facing the same problem???? When was the last time you thought about c...

how to install MATLAB 7.0.1 on windows 8
hi I install MATLAB 7.0.1 on window 8 after insallation when I ran the matlab exe it is not running can any body guide me what setting I change to make it run at windows 8 when I tried in windows 8 search options --> run programs -->It shows me the matlab is compatible with windows XP pack 3 Please help me to resolve this issue Manish ...

Matlab 7.1 on window 7
I am currently using window 7 ultimate 32bit.. After finish install MATLAB 7.1, the software won't work.. It's appear window with coding..i think it is a error.. before I used vista and the installer work fine... please help.. or should i download another MATLAB version that compatible with Window 7? thanks~ You may have this problem because Matlab needs a Java virtual machine, and the one that is included could not be 100% compatible with Windows 7... you can download an update for the JVM and copy the exe file to the bin matlab folder.... "Khairizan " <commwarr...

Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional (using MATLAB R2007a or R2007b)
I am planning to purchase a Laptop computer and must decide whether to order it with Windows 7 Home Premium or Windows 7 Professional. (I now use R2007a in Debian Linux. I have the package for R2007b but haven&#8217;t installed it.) My questions are: Does MATLAB R2007a (and/or R2007b) work on Windows 7 Home Premium? If not, does it work under Windows 7 Professional? Under Windows 7 Professional, would I have to run Matlab in Windows XP mode? If both operating systems work, is there any advantage (in terms of Matlab performance) to Windows 7 Professional vs. Home Premium? Thank you. ...

How to display MATLAB version (e.g., "MATLAB 7.1") in Windows taskbar?
I am working on converting some MATLAB code from version 6.5.2 to 7.1 and often have several (up to three) versions of MATLAB running at the same time. Each one shows up in the Windows taskbar with just the name "MATLAB." Is there a way to have it display something like "MATLAB 7.1" and "MATLAB 6.5.2" so I can easily tell which version is which from just the taskbar? Thanks, Peter Neumann This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080708050208070604060508 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding...

Really really confused: Matlab's tricky window behavior on Linux, Windows 2000 and Window XP (was: why my matlab program on Linux and Windows XP behave so differently?)
"gino" <mizhael@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cd5a6s$due$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > Hi folks, > > The matlab program is supposed to be cross platform compatible. Since matlab > uses Java, it should behave the same for the GUI to display on Windows XP > and Linux. But now, the GUI window was completely random showing on Linux > and on Windows XP. Manu UI control components are off their place. If I fix > this problem on Linux, the the UI controls will be off their place on > Windows; if I fix this problem on Windows, then the UI controls will be off >...

Matlab version for Windows Vista and Windows 7
Which version of the Matlab is installable in Vista environment? Win7 environment? Thanks for the info in advance. Lee CC "CC Lee" <e2718282@gmail.com> wrote in message news:i195np$9sk$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Which version of the Matlab is installable in Vista environment? Win7 > environment? > > Thanks for the info in advance. The list of system requirements for versions of MATLAB as far back as release R11 is available on the support website in the Installation, Activation, and Startup box: http://www.mathworks.com/support/ -- Steve Lord slord...

Does Matlab 7.1 work on Windows 7?
Could someone please tell me. I want to upgrade but it is a critical application for me. As well I don't want to upgrade till 2009b student edition is available in a physical copy. "Benjamin " <bpazolli@gmail.com> wrote in message <hc0vgd$p2r$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Could someone please tell me. I want to upgrade but it is a critical application for me. As well I don't want to upgrade till 2009b student edition is available in a physical copy. I've been able to get MATLAB 7.1 (32-bit) to run on Windows 7 (64-bit) by setting the compatibility mode to &q...

Matlab 7.1 on window 7 #2
I am currently using window 7 ultimate 32bit.. After finish install MATLAB 7.1, the software won't work.. It's appear window with coding..i think it is a error.. before I used vista and the installer work fine... please help.. or should i download another MATLAB version that compatible with Window 7? thanks~ On 10-08-30 01:46 PM, Khairizan wrote: > I am currently using window 7 ultimate 32bit.. > After finish install MATLAB 7.1, the software won't work.. > It's appear window with coding..i think it is a error.. > before I used vista and the installer work fi...

running matlab 7.1 on windows 7
when i start matlab 7.1 on win7, i get the following error message, error starting desktop, please help "V NAVEEN " <anuj.navren90@gmail.com> wrote in message <hirlde$mii$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > when i start matlab 7.1 on win7, i get the following error message, > error starting desktop, > please help a hint: http://www.mathworks.com/support/sysreq/previous_releases.html us ...

Matlab 6.5 to matlab 7
hi, i want to upgrade my Matlab 6.5 to Matlab7, will it cause any effects to the M-files that i saved before? Or do I need to uninstall the Matlab 6.5 first before installing the Matlab 7? regards, blur On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:03:13 +0000, Blur wrote: > hi, > i want to upgrade my Matlab 6.5 to Matlab7, will it cause any effects > to the M-files that i saved before? See http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/rn/r14sp1_a.html for information on changes to the Matlab programming language that may affect old m-files. For the most part the changes are minor, and most ...

MATLAB 6 to MATLAB 7 changes
I am looking for information here on the MathWorks website about the changes between MATLAB 6 and MATLAB 7. Specifically, I am looking for information about changes in the handling of .mat files. For example if I have a mat-file: example.mat located in the MATLAB current directory. In MATLAB 7 I can load this data-file into the MATLAB workspace with: >> load example And it loads fine. If I type the above load command in MATLAB 6 I get and error. Is there anything that provides the technical information for this? Thanks Dave Dave wrote: > I am looking for information here on t...

Matlab 7
I have Matlab 7.0, including Matlab Web server (ver 1.2.3). I have a problem using it. My computer is XP Prof (SP2), Pentium 1GHz. This problem does not occur with Matlab 6.5. The Matlab server is executed from a Web page and it launches Matlab 7 functions. The Matlab functions compute results and display these (using Matlab server) on other Web pages. The problem and observations are: 1. After the server-launched Matlab finishes its work, if I open a new Matlab 7, this runs very slowly because it uses up more than 80% of computer CPU (and about 60MB memory). 2. The launched Matlab, even af...

Matlab scripts are not working with matlab 7
I am trying to run a VI with a matlab script, but after upgrading to Matlab 7 the VI is not working anymore and returns error 1047 Beppe04 wrote: > I am trying to run a VI with a matlab script, but after upgrading to > Matlab 7 the VI is not working anymore and returns error 1047 Many responses to this here on comp.lang.labview. It doesn't work yet and NI is looking into it. Search the Developer Exchange archive for relevant information. Rolf Kalbermatter This is a known issue and being worked on. Between MATLAB 6.5.1 (R13.1) and 7.0 (R14), the Mathworks changed the behavior ...

Web resources about - MATLAB 7 on windows 8 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

The Windows Blog

Best Windows apps this week
One-hundred and sixty-four in a series. Welcome to this week's overview of the best apps and games released for Windows 8.x and Windows 10 in ...

How to stop Windows 10 from constantly bothering you about what’s bothering you
... this month, Microsoft unwittingly angered a significant portion of its user base by publishing frightening specific statistics about Windows ...

A developer is so frustrated by the Windows 10 app store, he's telling people to stop writing Windows ...
For months, developers have been complaining about a big problem with Microsoft's Windows 10 app store: their apps never show up in the search ...

After many promises, Microsoft accelerates Windows 10 preview delivery
Microsoft yesterday issued a new Windows 10 preview to its Insider testers, making good at least in one instance on a December promise to quicken ...

Scientists figure out how to create affordable smart windows
Imagine having the power to tweak your windows' opacity depending on the weather. That's one application a group of MIT scientists believe they've ...

The Windows 10 store has a serious app discovery issue, and its developers aren’t pleased
Windows 10 has a significant problem with app searching and discovery, and it's driven one longtime developer to call for boycotting the Windows ...

Resistance Is Futile: You Will Be Assimilated Into Windows 10
We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated into Windows 10. Resistance is futile. It seems that Microsoft has decided to fashion its Windows 10 ...