Matlab 7.0: where is "matlab.h"??

Hi,

I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When
i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation
saying that matlab.h is not found. May i know how i can access this
library?

Another question, can i convert a simulink model into a standalone
form(executable...) which can be run by user without matlab software?

Thanks in advance.
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 18 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

"Darren" <webtycoon777-shier@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When
> i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation
> saying that matlab.h is not found. May i know how i can access this
> library?

This might answer your question:

http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-TUUKR.html?solution=1-TUUKR

> Another question, can i convert a simulink model into a standalone
> form(executable...) which can be run by user without matlab software?

This is really outside my area of expertise, but I _believe_ you'll need the
Real-Time Workshop:

http://www.mathworks.com/products/rtw/

Hopefully someone whose area of expertise includes Simulink and/or Real-Time
Workshop can confirm this.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com