Matlab abort when calling system generator function from a normal matlab file

Hi,

I implemented some functions using system generator (simulink) and I need to perform some statistical analysis on these functions which involves multi-colouring test.
I wrote a matlab file to call these functions inside of a for loop. But for some reason, after a few runs, Matlab just automatically quit without any warning or error messages.

Does anyone know why this is happening? At least any suggestion on whether it's Matlab's problem or system generator's problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Joy
0
Joy