Matlab Builder for Java?

Some time ago I came across a Matlab Webinar titled :"Deployment of
Matlab Applications to C/C++ COM and Java"
where mention was made about the "Matlab Builder for Java" product
(or option?).
If I got it right this Builder would be something to appear in a
following release of the Matlab Builder (formerly Compiler).
So, the question is: where is it?
Is it included in R14?
Is it a dead project?
It would be great if someone from TMW could share some info on this
subject..
Apparently many people's projects could be simplified if this product
was available (or was to become available shortly)
So please let us know and plan our work..
Thanks,
Miltiades
0
salvanos1 (26)