MATLAB code for DOA Estimation

Hi,
Am new to MATLAB. Does anyone have sample code for Direction of
Arrival Estimation using the Delay and Sum Beamformer?

Shane
0
shane1390 (1)

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,le...

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

Run a Matlab code without matlab
Hi I've programmed a matlab code and i want to use it on my home computer. The problem is that matlab isn't installed. Is there any possibility to run a matlab code without matlab? Thanks uwe ugarcia > Is there any possibility to run a matlab code without matlab... no us ugarcia <uwe.gallaun@stud.unileoben.ac.at> wrote in message <7936ab9b-c811-44e3-a59d-8e3bbd877756@a26g2000prf.googlegroups.com>... > Hi > I've programmed a matlab code and i want to use it on my home > computer. The problem is that matlab isn't installed. Is there any > possibility...

Run MATLAB code without MATLAB
I'm interested in running MATLAB code without having MATLAB installed. Particularly, I'd be interested in being able to call MATLAB code from Java (!!) or C (less desirable), because if I say, make some application that uses MATLAB code, then I don't wanna require users who download it to have MATLAB installed. What is the best route to take with this? Is it possible to simply interface MATLAB code from Java? On Jan 17, 12:32 pm, "Rob B" <rrbramb...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm interested in running MATLAB code without having MATLAB > installed. Particu...

'Matlab Code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code'
Dear friends, I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simulink and I want to use it in 'Embedded Matlab fun block' so i need to transform 'Matlab code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code' to perform the task. The Matlab code is as follows: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% u_abs = abs(u); major_th = 1.5e-1; minor_th = 1.8e-2; major_peak_value = []; minor_peak_value = []; pos = 1; pos_max = 1; while ~isempty(pos) [m pos_max(end+1)] = max( u_abs( pos : pos + 10) ); pos...

re:request for matlab code-3D spiht image compression MATLAB CODE
hi, This is praneeth doing my final year request you send me the amtlab code for the project titled '3D spiht image compression '. I like to do this project and working for it .Please make sure that it is posted as earlier as possible. thanking you praneeth This is not a place to come and request people to do your work for you. ...

From Matlab neural network toolbox to matlab code
Hi All, I have been working with neural network toolbox in matlab 7 for the calibration and validation optimization problems. but i wanna to do it with matlab code. is it possible to transform the things that happen in toolbox, training process and adapting outputs get via code.. is there anyone who transform the things happen in toolbox to codes. "murat " <muratt59@gmail.com> wrote in message <iabd8c$8pc$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi All, > > I have been working with neural network toolbox in matlab 7 for the calibration and validation optimization...

Codes are all shown in the matlab window when running matlab
I am using matlab 6.5.0. Today, when I wrote some codes in the M-editor and run by using F5, all contents of the codes appear in the main matlab window. This is quite strange and never happened before. I tried to shorten the codes and run some simple test. Still the same. So it has nothing to do with what I wrote in the program. I suspect that I turned on some setting in matlab without realizing it. Anyone can give a hint on how to turn this display off? Thanks. You probably turned echo on. Try echo off all Or go to File -> Preferences -> Command Window and uncheck Echo on HTH P...

code of matlab 7a not working in matlab 2009
I wrote a code in matlab 7a andand it was working over there then i changed computer which was having matlab realease 2009a and it is not working If i install Matlab 7 release 14, will my code work again thanks "moonman" wrote in message <ipmsl7$23v$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I wrote a code in matlab 7a andand it was working over there > then i changed computer which was having matlab realease 2009a and it is not working > > If i install Matlab 7 release 14, will my code work again thanks Can you be more specific about the fact that your code is not working in...

[Ann] Matlab Snippets : now with matlab code coloring
Hi all, My Matlab Snippets website has been upgraded with code coloring ( syntax highlighting ) http://xtargets.com/snippets/ Now when you enter matlab code into snippets the resulting web page is beautifully highlighted. Have a look at http://xtargets.com/snippets/tag/function for many examples. Cheers Brad -- Brad Phelan Share Matlab Code Snippets Online http://xtargets.com/snippets All, I've added a new service to my web site. A Matlab Code Colorer or syntax highlighter. You can access the service here http://xtargets.com/codecandy/ Just enter any matlab code and press th...

Is the matlab compiler faster than just running your code in Matlab?
Hi, I made a very complicated orbit model for calculating the error motion of a spindle. If run my program it takes several days to end the calculation. I optimized my code using the profiler. However, my calculation still takes some days.... If I use the Matlab compiler (.exe) for my calculations, will this save a lot of calculation time compared with running my program just in Matlab? Any suggestion is welcome! "Hermano Cappa" wrote in message <ik8jcs$dnh$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > If I use the Matlab compiler (.exe) for my calculations, will this save a lot ...

Run Matlab ... from Matlab
Hello, Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, on Linux platforms ? I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is blocked till I close the second one . I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits pla...

Call C code from Matlab -> Matlab crash
Hello, I have a problem calling C code from Matlab. The mex file compilation is ok. When I run the program Matlab (7.3) crashes. Below is the mexFunction code. Any idea is welcome. (I think the main part of the code (middle part) is not useful for the crash problem, but I put it anyway). //########################################################### #include "math.h" #include "mex.h" void mexFunction (int nlhs, mxArray *plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[]) { // Standard variables int p,r,h,i,j,f,w; // Indices for loop int MAX_NBM = 1000; int MAX_DIM = 10; in...

MATLAB talking to MATLAB?
For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) talking to a server program (also MATLAB executable) to query data. Is there any easy way to accomplish that? I appreciate any help that I can get on that. Thanks. Cheers, Hoi Oops, I forgot to mention. There are multiple clients querying the server, so I guess serial objects + remote serial port wouldn't work. "Hoi Wong" <wonghoi.ee@gmail.com_> wrote in message news:f3ald6$gg4$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) > talking to a ser...

Web resources about - MATLAB code for DOA Estimation - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Estimation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... here. For the racehorse, see Estimate (horse) . For the card game, see Estimate (card game) . For the symbol, see Estimated sign . Estimation ...

→ Why are software development task estimations regularly off by a factor of 2-3?
Michael Wolfe: Let’s take a hike on the coast from San Francisco to Los Angeles to visit our friends in Newport Beach. Amazing.

Agile Estimation with the Bucket System
The “Bucket System” is a way to do estimation of large numbers of items with a small to medium sized group of people, and to do it quickly. The ...

Blind Estimation for Planning Poker
When helping people learn Planning Poker I always ask what will happen if one person plays/says their estimate before anyone else. Many people ...

Late Projects Caused By Poor Estimation and Other Red Herrings
Late Projects Caused By Poor Estimation and Other Red Herrings 12/08/2006 I've been seeing a pattern lately with Agile projects. It's not ...

Estimation as Hypothesis
Experimentation is a powerful learning tool. When I was young, I performed scientific experiments by mixing chemicals together to see what they ...

Volvo Experimenting With 'Driver State Estimation' System
... announced it is experimenting with "driver sensors" to try cutting down on driver inattention while behind the wheel. The "Driver State Estimation," ...

BBC World Service poll: Why has the UK gone up in people's estimations?
People's opinions of the UK have improved markedly since 2012, according to a BBC World Service poll of more than 26,000 global citizens. BUt ...

Contract Estimation and Jarrod Saltalamacchia
Alex Skillin summarized the transactions in the catching market quite nicely; now that some of the dust has settled on the catching market, it’s ...

bad agile estimation
... Two were brilliant; two were poisonous; the rest were just flaky. A big part of the poison stems from not understanding how to do agile estimation. ...