matlab code for neural network

hi all;
 i am greatly in need of BPANN code for weight update for neural network. So can you please help me to generate matlab code for the same for given condition.
1. input 1 (i.e P ,the value of P=[0.2 0.5 ...etc]
2. output node is 2.( t1 and t2, value can be taken any for trial)
3. hidden layer 1, with 9 nodes say...
4. Number of iteration 35000 say,,,
5. learning rate 0.02 say....
6. error to be within 3%
So for this condition , please help me to generate matlab code to generate the update weight and find the new output &error. I will be verymuch thankful to you for your generous help. I am really in urgent need for my project. (6 set of data can be used for training).

Also the code for same data for simple functional link network using delta rule.
do send me the code in
hemlal2008@rediffmail.com
b.hemlal@gmail.com
with best regards

Hi all,
 pls am also in need of matlab code for pattern classification using ANN.
Thanks
eesaah@gmail.com

"hemlal bhattarai" <hemlal2008@rediffmail.com> wrote in message <gehuli$jh8$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> hi all;
>  i am greatly in need of BPANN code for weight update for neural network. So can you please help me to generate matlab code for the same for given condition.
> 1. input 1 (i.e P ,the value of P=[0.2 0.5 ...etc]
> 2. output node is 2.( t1 and t2, value can be taken any for trial)
> 3. hidden layer 1, with 9 nodes say...
> 4. Number of iteration 35000 say,,,
> 5. learning rate 0.02 say....
> 6. error to be within 3%
> So for this condition , please help me to generate matlab code to generate the update weight and find the new output &error. I will be verymuch thankful to you for your generous help. I am really in urgent need for my project. (6 set of data can be used for training).
>
> Also the code for same data for simple functional link network using delta rule.
> do send me the code in
> hemlal2008@rediffmail.com
> b.hemlal@gmail.com
> with best regards