matlab code for neural networks

Hello, I am trying to codify in matlab my first neural network, is
somebody there who has a code abouit this?
0
jmmglz (8)

Martin,

You can find matlab backprop neural net code on my web site. It will be
a starting point for you. I also recommend you read the algorithm proof
on the same page so you understand exactly where the code came from.

http://www.philbrierley.com/code.html

Phil

martin mendez wrote:

> Hello, I am trying to codify in matlab my first neural network, is
> somebody there who has a code abouit this?

Phil, you make my life easier, believe me...I hope in some weeks(or
months?) I will be able to show you what I did... thanks again
0
jmmglz (8)