Matlab code to C code converter

Hi,
Is there any method avilable to convert MATLAB code into C code for perticular application of ANN.

Regards,
Manoj
0
Manoj
8/10/2010 11:29:07 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 209982 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Manoj wrote:

> Is there any method avilable to convert MATLAB code into C code for
> perticular application of ANN.

Yes: use one or more humans to rewrite the code.

If you are looking for automated methods, then it depends upon which
Matlab version you are using, but chances are that if you are using a
Matlab version old enough to be compilable to C then it probably doesn't
support the Neural Network toolbox.

Are you sure you need to convert the Matlab to C and not just produce an
executable from the Matlab code?
0
Walter

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

How to convert matlab codes into C codes?
Hi, anyone knows if matlab offers such a function? Thanks. ...

Converting a matlab code to a c++ code
hi! The SUbject is my question ;-) How do i convert an existing matlab code into a c++ code ?? Thanks! S.D with a lot of manual work... Yair Altman wrote: > > > with a lot of manual work... no automatic commands ?? Sam Rens wrote: > > > hi! > > The SUbject is my question ;-) > How do i convert an existing matlab code into a c++ code ?? To do the job properly (i.e. C++ rather than C with // comments) the process is something like: 1) Create yourself a matrix class. 2) Add enough methods and overloads to be able to mimic ML behaviour. 3) Transcribe the code....

How to convert Matlab code into C code
Hi I want to convert my matlab code into C code. Please let me know how to do this? I am also watching for any help manual regarding this. Regards Shailesh Patel ...

converting c code to matlab code
can any one help me in converting c code to matlab code.is there any software for it. thanking you. pradeep wrote: > > > can any one help me in converting c code to matlab code.is there > any > software for it. > thanking you. Look up "MEX" and "Generic DLL" Otherwise, no. ...

converting matlab code to C code
when i tried to convert the matlab code into c code using matlab coder i got below mentioned error, I am using R2011b(7.13.0.534) my program uses image as an input parameter. ERROR: >> coder -build len.prj ??? This text contains non-empty top-level expressions. It appears to be a script. Error in ==> length_of_line Line: 1 Column: 1 Code generation failed: Open error report. CODE: I=imread('pic29rkey.jpg'); imshow(I);pause hold on [x,y] = ginput(2); line(x,y,'color','r','LineWidth',5); Ired_length = sqrt ((x(2)-x(1))^2 + (y(2)-y(1))^2); ...

convert C code to matlab code
for (ix=0; ix< iNx; ix++) for (iy=0; iy< iNy; iy++) { fMeanIn += pfIm0[X(ix,iy)]*pfu[X(ix,iy)]; fNormalizationIn += pfu[X(ix,iy)]; fMeanOut += pfIm0[X(ix,iy)]*(1.0-pfu[X(ix,iy)]); fNormalizationOut += 1.0-pfu[X(ix,iy)]; } the above code is C code.... how to convert this into matlab code.... i'm getting error in pfIm0[X(ix,iy)].... please help me to solve it out... ...

how to convert Matlab code to C code
Hi everyone, Can any one tell me how to convert matlab to c?? Regards. On 5/8/2012 4:36 PM, WMS wrote: > Hi everyone, > Can any one tell me how to convert matlab to c?? > > Regards. http://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab-coder/ "MATLAB Coder™ generates standalone C and C++ code from MATLAB code" ...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,le...

Help me to convert the C++ code to Matlab code
Some one Help me to convert the following C++ code to Matlab code for(init x=-5; x++ ; x<=10) { if (x<=0) y=2; else y=3 * x; plot (x,y) } ...

Convert Matlab code to C/Java code
Hi, Is there any way i can convert a matlab code to c/java code ? Reason: The programs written in MATLAB need matlab installed on the host computer. I want to make my programs as platform-independent. regards Shivraman You might have a look at the O-Matrix Development Kit, http://www.omatrix.com/omrte.html It enables you to create stand-alone distributions that do not require your end users to have Matlab installed, or require you to pay any "per seat" license fees. Beau Paisley www.omatrix.com "Shivraman Giri" <shivramangiri@yahoo.NO.SPAM.com> wrote in message...

How to convert matlab code to c or cpp code?
Hi, I am basically a c programmer, and very new to matlab. Will the matlab compiler generate c/cpp equivalent code to matlab code? I tried with some of my files. Just it is generating a c file with mail and interanlly calling the matlab code. For example _retval = mclMain(_mcr_inst, argc, argv, "myFunction", 1); Where myFunction is the matlab file. I didn't observe any code of my function inside this c file. I tried to generate one static dll by using some files and came to know that i am not getting the entire source code for my files. Just getting the export file which gi...

Please tell me how to convert Matlab code to C code
I need the complete steps ....ASAP Thank you "Ranjana Karunesh" <karnaranjana@gmail.com> wrote in message <gd95jm$3m9$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I need the complete steps ....ASAP > Thank you Complete Steps: Step 1) Create your own version of an mxArray struct. Step 2) Write C routines to do all of the MATLAB operations on your struct. Step 3) Get a C library to do all of the LAPACK and BLAS routines to link to. Step 4) Write C routines for all of those MATLAB functions not found in Step 3. Step 5) Write a parsing routine to convert MATLAB syntax to C syntax. Ste...

Converting Matlab code to C using Matlab Compiler
Hello All, Please can I get some guidance on how to Convert a structure from Matlab code to C code using Matlab Compiler. Kind regards Sammy ...

Web resources about - Matlab code to C code converter - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Coupon-eligible converter box - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In March 2005, United States House Commerce Committee chairman Joe Barton of Texas said he would introduce a bill requiring the transition to ...

iCurrency Pad ~ Currency Converter & Exchange Rates on the App Store on iTunes
Get iCurrency Pad ~ Currency Converter & Exchange Rates on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Freemake Video Converter gains drag and drop support
Freemake Video Converter is a great media conversion tool with a pile of features, and just one small but annoying omission. No drag and drop ...

Amazon deal: Converter turns seven types of film into digital
... old film school projects from back in the day, but you don't have a film projector. The solution is simple: You should get a digital film converter ...

New catalytic converter could fix US cars: VW CEO
Volkswagen will propose to U.S. authorities a new catalytic converter system that could be fitted to about 430,000 cars.

VW wants to fix emissions cheating with catalytic converters
Volkswagen has already promised to recall US vehicles caught up in its emissions cheating scandal, but how is it actually going to fix most of ...

VW hopes catalytic converter can fix cars
German carmaker has devised tool that will make vehicles compliant with US clean air rules

GeekWire Deals: Charge your phone off your one-port MacBook with this little converter
The newest iteration of the MacBook is a glorious thing. It’s thin, light and has a great screen. But its single USB-C port is a bit of a letdown ...

Dos2Unix Text file format converters
Win32-OpenSSH - Win32 port of OpenSSH

VW: Catalytic Converter Fix To Be Proposed To U.S. Authorities
Volkswagen has developed a fix for vehicles affected by its massive emissions scandal in the United States.