Matlab code to C code converter

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi,
Is there any method avilable to convert MATLAB code into C code for perticular application of ANN.

Regards,
Manoj
0
Reply Manoj 8/10/2010 11:29:07 PM

See related articles to this posting

Manoj wrote:

> Is there any method avilable to convert MATLAB code into C code for
> perticular application of ANN.

Yes: use one or more humans to rewrite the code.

If you are looking for automated methods, then it depends upon which
Matlab version you are using, but chances are that if you are using a
Matlab version old enough to be compilable to C then it probably doesn't
support the Neural Network toolbox.

Are you sure you need to convert the Matlab to C and not just produce an
executable from the Matlab code?
0
Reply Walter 8/11/2010 5:12:56 AM

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

converting c code to matlab code
can any one help me in converting c code to matlab code.is there any software for it. thanking you. pradeep wrote: > > > can any one help me in converting c code to matlab code.is there > any > software for it. > thanking you. Look up "MEX" and "Generic DLL" Otherwise, no. ...

converting matlab code to C code
when i tried to convert the matlab code into c code using matlab coder i got below mentioned error, I am using R2011b(7.13.0.534) my program uses image as an input parameter. ERROR: >> coder -build len.prj ??? This text contains non-empty top-level expressions. It appears to be a script. Error in ==> length_of_line Line: 1 Column: 1 Code generation failed: Open error report. CODE: I=imread('pic29rkey.jpg'); imshow(I);pause hold on [x,y] = ginput(2); line(x,y,'color','r','LineWidth',5); Ired_length = sqrt ((x(2)-x(1))^2 + (y(2)-y(1))^2); ...

How to convert Matlab code into C code
Hi I want to convert my matlab code into C code. Please let me know how to do this? I am also watching for any help manual regarding this. Regards Shailesh Patel ...

How to convert matlab codes into C codes?
Hi, anyone knows if matlab offers such a function? Thanks. ...

Converting a matlab code to a c++ code
hi! The SUbject is my question ;-) How do i convert an existing matlab code into a c++ code ?? Thanks! S.D with a lot of manual work... Yair Altman wrote: > > > with a lot of manual work... no automatic commands ?? Sam Rens wrote: > > > hi! > > The SUbject is my question ;-) > How do i convert an existing matlab code into a c++ code ?? To do the job properly (i.e. C++ rather than C with // comments) the process is something like: 1) Create yourself a matrix class. 2) Add enough methods and overloads to be able to mimic ML behaviour. 3) Transcribe the code....

convert C code to matlab code
for (ix=0; ix< iNx; ix++) for (iy=0; iy< iNy; iy++) { fMeanIn += pfIm0[X(ix,iy)]*pfu[X(ix,iy)]; fNormalizationIn += pfu[X(ix,iy)]; fMeanOut += pfIm0[X(ix,iy)]*(1.0-pfu[X(ix,iy)]); fNormalizationOut += 1.0-pfu[X(ix,iy)]; } the above code is C code.... how to convert this into matlab code.... i'm getting error in pfIm0[X(ix,iy)].... please help me to solve it out... ...

how to convert Matlab code to C code
Hi everyone, Can any one tell me how to convert matlab to c?? Regards. On 5/8/2012 4:36 PM, WMS wrote: > Hi everyone, > Can any one tell me how to convert matlab to c?? > > Regards. http://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab-coder/ "MATLAB Coderâ„¢ generates standalone C and C++ code from MATLAB code" ...

Convert Matlab code to C/Java code
Hi, Is there any way i can convert a matlab code to c/java code ? Reason: The programs written in MATLAB need matlab installed on the host computer. I want to make my programs as platform-independent. regards Shivraman You might have a look at the O-Matrix Development Kit, http://www.omatrix.com/omrte.html It enables you to create stand-alone distributions that do not require your end users to have Matlab installed, or require you to pay any "per seat" license fees. Beau Paisley www.omatrix.com "Shivraman Giri" <shivramangiri@yahoo.NO.SPAM.com> wrote in message...

How to convert matlab code to c or cpp code?
Hi, I am basically a c programmer, and very new to matlab. Will the matlab compiler generate c/cpp equivalent code to matlab code? I tried with some of my files. Just it is generating a c file with mail and interanlly calling the matlab code. For example _retval = mclMain(_mcr_inst, argc, argv, "myFunction", 1); Where myFunction is the matlab file. I didn't observe any code of my function inside this c file. I tried to generate one static dll by using some files and came to know that i am not getting the entire source code for my files. Just getting the export file which gi...

Help me to convert the C++ code to Matlab code
Some one Help me to convert the following C++ code to Matlab code for(init x=-5; x++ ; x<=10) { if (x<=0) y=2; else y=3 * x; plot (x,y) } ...

Please tell me how to convert Matlab code to C code
I need the complete steps ....ASAP Thank you "Ranjana Karunesh" <karnaranjana@gmail.com> wrote in message <gd95jm$3m9$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I need the complete steps ....ASAP > Thank you Complete Steps: Step 1) Create your own version of an mxArray struct. Step 2) Write C routines to do all of the MATLAB operations on your struct. Step 3) Get a C library to do all of the LAPACK and BLAS routines to link to. Step 4) Write C routines for all of those MATLAB functions not found in Step 3. Step 5) Write a parsing routine to convert MATLAB syntax to C syntax. Ste...

converting matlab code to c\c++
I tried the example in the site,creating a stand alone c file, (fractals.m) using the matlab project wizard and it gave me this warning: --------------------------------------------- This is the output from running MATLAB Add-in. Please close this window after viewing it. --------------MCC/MEX BEGIN--------------- mcc -k "Z:\DROWSINESS\PROJECT\TRY_C\fractals\mcc.mak" -/n -B sgl -A line:on -g libmmfile.mlib libmwsglm.mlib -vh "Z:\drowsiness\project\try_c\fractals.m" Compiler version: 3.0 Parsing file "z:\drowsiness\project\try_c\fractals.m" (Referenced from: "...

Converting MATLAB code to C/C++
Hi, I have written an algorithm for a robot in MATLAB and found that the algorithm works fine. The MATLAB code contains about 13 M files each with one function. I would like to convert it into C/C++ so that the code can make my robot function. I heard that its possible to convert MATLAB code to C/C++ automatically using a feature in MATLAB. I looked up online and found that the feature is available for MATLAB 6.5. I am currently using MATLAB 7.7.0.471 (R2008b) on a Linux (Ubuntu 8.04) system. It would be great if someone could point me to the help pages providing instructions on how to go ...

Converting C code into matlab
How to convert 'C' language code into Matlab. In article <g1jg4u$jr$1@fred.mathworks.com>, jeya lakshmi <jeya_vedha@yahoo.co.in> wrote: >How to convert 'C' language code into Matlab. Is there a difference between your present query and your query yesterday of nearly identical wording, which I answered with a couple of paragraphs begining with "There is no tool available that can do that." ?? -- "What is important, then, is not that the critic should possess a correct abstract definition of beauty for the intellect, but a cer...

Converting Matlab code to C++
What is the best way to convert a Matlab code into C++? I have a project I need to speed up and I would like to know where to start. Juan Hi, good question! If you get a tip, please let me know ;-) nevertheless if you are running out of time, you can try to call you matlab code from a C++ program. You will loose flexibility to modify the code in C++, but at least, you can show your client some results. By doing so, you can get exactly the same results from your C++ program that you get by running the matlab script. Please refer to one previous post called "MSVC application that calls ...

Matlab code converted to C++
I have the following piece of Matlab c++ code: mwArray a = cellhcat("a","b","c"); cout << "my match: " << strmatch("a", mwVa(a, "a") ) << endl; // also tried the line below cout << "my match: " << strmatch("a", a ) << endl; It compiles through fine (VC++ 6), however the program abnormally terminates on the call to "strmatch". I also get the a similar crash when I attempt to compare to one element with strcmp. I would prefer to keep it as an array of stri...

convert c++ code into matlab
dear friends, i want to convert the C++ code into Matlab file. I want to know whether any compiler is ther for run the C++ in to .m file regards, pagal pagal wrote: > > > dear friends, > i want to convert the C++ code into Matlab file. > I want to know whether any compiler is ther for run the C++ in > to .m file > > regards, > pagal I think you would have to look into MEX, try help mex in matlab. I don't think you can turn c++ code into .m files, but matlab can interact with c++ code using mex files... ...

How to convert matlab code to C++?
I need help in converting matlab source code to visual C++...Any ideas how.. Either do it by hand or buy the matlab compiler (veery expensive). Michael > buy the matlab compiler (veery expensive) especially as it no longer converts Matlab -> C++ ...

Converting C++ codes to matlab
Hi, I am new to matlab.I have a set of C++ codes which have to be converted to Matlab.Is there any cross-compiler for that?Also I would like to know how to simulate the results in Matlab. Thank you, Regards, Radhika Radhika Rajan wrote: > > > Hi, > > I am new to matlab.I have a set of C++ codes which have to be > converted to Matlab.Is there any cross-compiler for that?Also I > would > like to know how to simulate the results in Matlab. > > Thank you, > > Regards, > Radhika Hi Radhika, Well there is as such no cross compilers to conver...

How to convert MATLAB to C code
The C code is required to transform the MATLAB code in embedded systems "Lokesh K" <lokesh050@mathworks.com> wrote in message <fo7bvq$b4u$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > The C code is required to transform the MATLAB code in > embedded systems Look at MEX-files. It is little bit complicated and needs time to understand it. Good luck! "Gundican " <suzan_cirit_nospam@mathworks.com> wrote in message news:fo7fch$30k$1@fred.mathworks.com... > "Lokesh K" <lokesh050@mathworks.com> wrote in message > <fo7bvq$b4u$1@fred.mathworks....

convertion of C coding into Matlab
How to convert C progam coding into matlab coding In article <g1go4m$7m6$1@fred.mathworks.com>, jeya lakshmi <jeya_vedha@yahoo.co.in> wrote: >How to convert C progam coding into matlab coding There is no tool available that can do that. In the general case, it cannot be done at all, as Matlab does not offer pointers. Any code that used pointers would have to be re-written to use arrays instead. Most C statements that do not involve pointers have fairly straight-forward translation into Matlab. The resulting code might not be -efficient- Matlab code, but it shoul...

convert C++ code to matlab
How can I convert this C++ code into Matlab i am having alot of errors. the data in the program is a random number cl=7; cn=2; ck=1; ............................................................. int encod_coef[cn][cl]= { {1,0,1,1,0,1,1}, {1,1,1,1,0,0,1} }; /* conv. encoder coeficients */ void con_encod(int reset,int data[],int cd[]) { int j,k; static int sr[cl]; if (reset==0) { for (j=0; j<cl; j++) sr[j]=0; } for (j=cl-1; j>=ck; j--) sr[j]=sr[j-ck]; for (j=ck-1; j>=0; j--) sr[j]= data[ck-j-1]; for (j=0; j<cn; j++) {...

calling matlab's converted code to C++/C in MFC application
my problem is that i don't know how to call that converted function in MFC application behind the button in VC++ maham Hi, Could you detail more about your problem? LePhan, ------------------------------ See projects MATLAB C/C++ in www.LePhanPublishing.com maham wrote: > > > my problem is that i don't know how to call that converted function > in > MFC application behind the button in VC++ > > maham > > ...