Matlab command to convert Matlab script to C

I know that this  has probably been asked before but I desperately
need to do this. I have simple scripts in Matlab and  I would like to
see what they look like in C language. Can anyone help me with this?
I'm not a great C programer so this would help me immensly if I could
see various examples of things that I have written in Matlab in C
Thank you.

Hi finiteguy,

check the MATLAB help for the MATLAB Compiler, if you have.

Regards,
Stefan
0
gonseaw (534)
5/30/2005 9:44:09 PM
Hi Stefan, I tried that and got no help. Nothing about Matlab
compiler. I kew that years ago there was a simple command but I lost
it.

On Mon, 30 May 2005 17:44:09 -0400, Stefan <gonseaw@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi finiteguy,
>
>check the MATLAB help for the MATLAB Compiler, if you have.
>
>Regards,
>Stefan

0
finiteguy (1)
5/30/2005 10:17:54 PM
finiteguy wrote:
> Hi Stefan, I tried that and got no help. Nothing about Matlab
> compiler. I kew that years ago there was a simple command but I lost
> it.

help mcc

-Herbert
I'm using verison 6.5.1 and mcc is not a valid command. No help is
provided. Is mcc an older command?

On Tue, 31 May 2005 08:04:27 +0200, Herbert Ramoser
<herbert_DOT_ramoser@gmx.net> wrote:

>finiteguy wrote:
>> Hi Stefan, I tried that and got no help. Nothing about Matlab
>> compiler. I kew that years ago there was a simple command but I lost
>> it.
>
>help mcc
>
>-Herbert

0
finiteguy
5/31/2005 1:12:37 PM
finiteguy wrote:

> I'm using verison 6.5.1 and mcc is not a valid command. No help is
> provided. Is mcc an older command?
>
> On Tue, 31 May 2005 08:04:27 +0200, Herbert Ramoser
> <herbert_DOT_ramoser@gmx.net> wrote:
>
>>finiteguy wrote:
>>> Hi Stefan, I tried that and got no help. Nothing about
Matlab
>>> compiler. I kew that years ago there was a simple command
but I
> lost
>>> it.
>>
>>help mcc

The function is in Matlab Compiler, which I believe is a seperate
toolbox. You will need a license for it in order to use it.
>>-Herbert

0
splijin1 (2)