Matlab compiler, errors with "get" and "set"

Hi, I'm receiving errors for "get" and "set" commands like follows:

Warning: File: c:\matlab6p5p1\toolbox\matlab\uitools\movegui.m Line:
216 Column: 9
References to "get" require the C/C++ Graphics Library when executing
in stand-alone mode. You must specify -B sgl or -B sglcpp in order to
use the C/C++ Graphics Library. Also, if using the -W option, you
must specify either the mainhg or libhg wrapper type. A run-time
error will occur if the C/C++ Graphics Library is not present when
"get" is called.

For some time I didn't receive these errors, but all of a sudden, I
am getting them. The self executable file which is produced no
longer runs. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
0
cdonovan (24)

Hi Conrad,
hmm, I'm sure you tried what the error message suggests, namely
invoking the compiler by
mcc -B sgl yourfunction.m ?

Titus

"Conrad Donovan" <cdonovan@erc.montana.edu> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm receiving errors for "get" and "set" commands like follows:
>
> Warning: File: c:\matlab6p5p1\toolbox\matlab\uitools\movegui.m Line:
> 216 Column: 9
> References to "get" require the C/C++ Graphics Library when executing
> in stand-alone mode. You must specify -B sgl or -B sglcpp in order to
> use the C/C++ Graphics Library. Also, if using the -W option, you
> must specify either the mainhg or libhg wrapper type. A run-time
> error will occur if the C/C++ Graphics Library is not present when
> "get" is called.
>
> For some time I didn't receive these errors, but all of a sudden, I
> am getting them. The self executable file which is produced no
> longer runs. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

0
tedelhof (480)