Matlab compiler for Matlab 5.2

I'm looking for matlab compiler for matlab 5.2 for Mac computers. I
wasn't able to find anywhere because the Mathworks doesn't produce it.
Do you know were I may find it?
Thanks

0
afiaschi (1)

I cant compile a matlab function in simulink. Matlab 2012b, OSX 10.8.2, xcode 4.5.2
Hi, I haven't been able to compile a Matlab function in a Simulink model. I am using Matlab 2012b, OSX 10.8.2 and Xcode 4.5.2. I have already run the patch for Xcode 4.5.2 and also verified that SDKROOT='/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/' in the mexopts.sh file. When simulink tries to compile the function I get the error message: /usr/llvm-gcc-4.2/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-apple-darwin11/4.2.1/include/limits.h:15:25: error: no include path in which to search for limits.h Any ideas how to fix this. ...

Calling Compiled MATLAB from MATLAB
Hello everyone, How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to be to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), then compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an easier way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do with it to get this to work. Thanks in advance, Sina sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to > be > to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), > then > compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an > easier > way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do > with > it to get this to work. > > Thanks in advance, > > Sina > > HELP MEX > HELP MEX Or, better, HELP MCC help pcode pseudo code is useful to obfuscate code - protect algorithms, yet still run at full speed and be distributable to other matlab users sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to > be > to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), > then > compile this C code into MEX format and call that...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab #2
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u ...

Matlab 6.5 to matlab 7
hi, i want to upgrade my Matlab 6.5 to Matlab7, will it cause any effects to the M-files that i saved before? Or do I need to uninstall the Matlab 6.5 first before installing the Matlab 7? regards, blur On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:03:13 +0000, Blur wrote: > hi, > i want to upgrade my Matlab 6.5 to Matlab7, will it cause any effects > to the M-files that i saved before? See http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/rn/r14sp1_a.html for information on changes to the Matlab programming language that may affect old m-files. For the most part the changes are minor, and most ...

invoking a matlab DLL from a matlab compiled program
Hello: I have developed a compiled version of a matlab program. Now I want to add new functionality but without a new compilation. I have means to modify the callbacks from the old buttons, so I have just have to solve: a) which format/technology to invoke from matlab another compiled (DLL?,COM??) object or alike b) how to pass information from one framework to the other Any hints? Regards Carlos ...

Compiling Matlab Function with mcc to use in other versions of Matlab
I am new to using mcc, mbuild, and mex - I'm attempting to use these to compile a function in matlab into a dll or exe so that I can re-use it in Matlab just as if it was still an m file. First, I wanted to verify that the code works, and I have received a demo license of the Matlab Compiler to test. As a simple example I've written the following function: function [output_var] = this_is_a_test(input_var) output_var = input_var*2; return I've tried multiple combinations of the mcc call in attempts to compile this function, some compile, some don't. First I tried this call: m...

Conversion from MATLAB to C/C++ using MATLAB compiler
I am working on conversion of .m files to c/c++. I am using the MATLAB compiler version 3.0 and MATLAB version 6.5.1. There seem to be a few functions which do not seem to get converted. The error i got while using functions like TRAIN, NETWORK and INIT (all neural-networks related functions used in the general neural network programs, newpnn.m etc) is The MATLAB compiler does not currently support MATLAB object oriented programming and the functions TRAIN , NETWORK and INIT would produce a run-time error. Could anyone please tell me as to how i can circumnavigate this problem or solve this...

Converting Matlab code to C using Matlab Compiler
Hello All, Please can I get some guidance on how to Convert a structure from Matlab code to C code using Matlab Compiler. Kind regards Sammy ...

fmincon : Matlab v6.5
Hi everyone, I developped a program in which it uses fmincon with Matlab 6.5 Release 13. Now, with Matlab 7.3 I don't get the same result! I compared both fmincon.m files and I notice differences (input parameters,...) but I don't know why I get differents results? Any idea why? Thanks, Fran�ois Hello Francois; How different are the results? Could you provide the iterative output for both versions? Is the value of the objective function calculated at the initial point also different in both versions? Regards Derya "Francois Vachon" <jugvachon@hotmail.com> wrote ...

Matlab v7 data file in Matlab v6.5
Hi there I want to save my data into data file in Matlab v7 (R14). How can I save it in a manner such that it is also loadable in Matlab v6.5 (R13) ? As at the moment, Matlab v6.5 interprets a Matlab v7 saved data file as a corrupt file. Thanks in advance, rehan Rehan Ahmad wrote: > > > Hi there > > I want to save my data into data file in Matlab v7 (R14). How can I > save it in a manner such that it is also loadable in Matlab v6.5 > (R13) ? As at the moment, Matlab v6.5 interprets a Matlab v7 saved > data file as a corrupt file. > > Thanks in advance, > reh...

Calling matlab compiled shared library in matlab console
Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone has tried to call a shared library compiled using matlab compiler 4 within matlab? I did this because it is easier to debug within matlab since all my code is in matlab. I can then provide the library for others to use after I fully debug the library. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Jerry ...

matlab beginner: calling matlab from C/C++ #2
I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a machine with matlab installed. Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler tool or the matlab engine is enough for this? Thanks a lot for your help ...

matlab compiler, matlab path, expanded ctf issues
Dear All: If anyone has used the matlab compiler I would appreciate some help. I make a very simple test case test.m: function test fprintf('Hello world\n'); test2 And test2.m: function test2 fprintf('2Hello world\n'); I do mcc -m test Run it runs beautifully. Now, same thing, move test2.m somewhere on matlab path. test still runs in matlab. I do mcc -m test, and get error: misha@misha-d630:~/Montague Lab/code$ ./test This MATLAB file does not have proper version information and may be corrupt. The file '/home/misha/Montague/matlab/test2.m' is no...

Newer Versions of C Compilers for MATLAB 5.2
I would appreciate help in selecting a newer C compiler, that is currently available for purchase, for use with MATLAB 5.2. In article <eecef9b.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP>, Don Miedaner <dmiedane@tampabay.rr.com> wrote: >I would appreciate help in selecting a newer C compiler, that is >currently available for purchase, for use with MATLAB 5.2. On what platform? On the Suns, you're basically limited to some ancient version of gcc or the Sun compiler. Even the latest Matlab doesn't support the Forte compilers. --scott -- "C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tr...

Call C code from Matlab -> Matlab crash #2
Hello, I have a problem calling C code from Matlab. The mex file compilation is ok. When I run the program Matlab (7.3) crashes. Below is the mexFunction code. Any idea is welcome. (I think the main part of the code (middle part) is not useful for the crash problem, but I put it anyway). //########################################################### #include "math.h" #include "mex.h" void mexFunction (int nlhs, mxArray *plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[]) { // Standard variables int p,r,h,i,j,f,w; // Indices for loop int MAX_NBM = 1000; int MAX_DIM = 10; in...

bar
In MatLab 6.5, the routine above works normal: figure; sem=Average(:,2)./sqrt(Average(:,3)); bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); ylabel('% of epochs analyzed') xlabel('Frequency Band') title ('Occurrence of Oscillatory Events - Ch X') %Where Average and sem are vectors; But, in MatLab 7.0, the same code cause the following error: ??? Error using ==> xychk Too many input arguments. Error in ==> bar at 53 [msg,x,y] = xychk(args{1:nargs},'plot'); Error in ==> cross_subj_analysis>ok_Callback at 327 bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); I'd like to know why this occour. Thanks Henrique In article <g7a1j6$l1$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Henrique Amaral <henriquetomaz@uol.com.br> wrote: >In MatLab 6.5, the routine above works normal: >figure; >sem=Average(:,2)./sqrt(Average(:,3)); >bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); >ylabel('% of epochs analyzed') >xlabel('Frequency Band') >title ('Occurrence of Oscillatory Events - Ch X') >%Where Average and sem are vectors; >But, in MatLab 7.0, the same code cause the following error: >??? Error using ==> xychk >Too many input arguments. >Error in ==> bar at 53 > [msg,x,y] = xychk(args{1:nargs},'plot'); >Error in ==> cross_subj_analysis>ok_Callback at 327 >bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); >I'd like to know why this occour. When the third argument is numeric, it must be the bar width. barwidth must b...

parallel matlab
Hi all, I'm going to work on a project involving a parallel version of MATLAB - I'm aware of various efforts like MATLAB-*P and so on Right now I need to read up on some material regarding MATLAB internals eg: How are the ATLAS(or is it BLAS) routines called in MATLAB? How does MATLAB's C code store information in memory, cache'ing etc? How is one to get at those? Do you know of any suitable reference(s)/resource(s)? Thank you very much, Aravind ...

Matlab plots outside Matlab
I'm making an end-user application where I would like to use Matlab functionality both for calculation and plotting. Matlabs GUI builder guide does not satisfy my needs (no support for f.ex. internal frames and other nescessities), so I'm planning to compile my Matlab code and use other API (Java, QT or something) for GUI. My problem is then, that I loose access to the neat plotting commands availible under matlab GUI... Is there a way of integrating Matlabs plot functionality into another GUI system? - has it been done? - I appreciate any response! - P�l Berge ...

which C Compiler is compatible with MATLAB Compiler? #2
I am quite comfortable with Borland Turbo C++. Can I use this compiler with MATLAB Compiler? What steps do I have to take to make sure they work together? Is there no other option other than Visual Studio? On Sep 14, 2:47 pm, "Vivian Harvey" <viv_h...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > I am quite comfortable with Borland Turbo C++. Can I use > this compiler with MATLAB Compiler? What steps do I have to > take to make sure they work together? Is there no other > option other than Visual Studio? Are you talking about MEX or MCC? I thought that the Matlab Compiler did not depend ...

Compiler in MATLAB #2
I have submitted a compiler named xcom, written in MATLAB, to the File Exchange (file ID 20149). xcom compiles a simple language into Intel x86 machine language then executes the code (load&go). xcom runs on WIN, linux and Apple. The compiler is accompanied by a 10 lecture course and associated documentation. I have used this material twice, once in-house at MathWorks and once in a graduate level course at Dartmouth College. The main purpose of the compiler is to teach compiler principles. The compiler is designed to be extended as a student project. Of course, it could als...

Can you use zlib from Matlab, only using native Matlab code? #2
Hello, I'm trying to decompress a file using zlib, for use by my Matlab function. Currently I'm doing it by calling Python midway through my function, but I would like to make it so that I don't need to have Python installed on whatever computer I'm trying to run my function on. I was wondering if there was a way for me to use zlib just using native Matlab code. I don't know much about compression/decompression, so I'm open to any suggestions. I've been searching around for a while, and haven't found anything. Thanks very much On Tue, 05 May 2009 15:24:01 -0400, Thomas Dickinson <geoffrey.seaborn@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm trying to decompress a file using zlib, for use by my Matlab > function. Currently I'm doing it by calling Python midway through my > function, but I would like to make it so that I don't need to have > Python installed on whatever computer I'm trying to run my function on. > > I was wondering if there was a way for me to use zlib just using > native Matlab code. I don't know much about compression/decompression, > so I'm open to any suggestions. I've been searching around for a while, > and haven't found anything. > > Thanks very much You cuold try GUNZIP, which the doc says 'uncompresses GNU zip files', not sure if this is the same as zlib though. On May 5, 12:24=A0pm, "Thomas Dickinson" ...

How to handle global variables in Matlab script file using Matlab Compiler?
Dear All: I am trying to using Matlab Compiler 4.0 to make our Matlab application to a Stand-Alone application. But I meet one problem, that is in our Matlab program we used a script file to call several functions, so this script file works as a main interface file. And we need declare few global variables to perform some functions. But as you know, the compiler can not work with Matlab script file, but if I put my Matlab script file into a function, it seems the global variables not work any more. Does anyone know how to handle this problems? Thanks so much for your help! Thanks ..............

Using Matlab 6.5 To load Matlab 7.0 Figures
As suggested in my subject I am trying to use Matlab 6.5 to load a Matlab 7.0 updated .fig file. The command I am using is: hgload filename; the error I recieve is: ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read MAT file z:\xbr_prop\proptool\V7.0.6\PROP\xbr_tool_prop_fig3.fig See FILEFORMATS for a list of known file types and the functions used to read them. Error in ==> \\Resbed-easrv\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\matlab\iofun\hgload.m On line 45 ==> fileVars = load(filename,'-mat'); Error in ==> z:\xbr_prop\proptool\V7.0.6\PROP\prop_7_gui.m On line 2 ==> hgload xbr_tool_prop_fig3;...

some problems of codes of MATLAB 7.0 working on MATLAB 6.5
I have used MATLAB for few hours.So I don't know the differences between version 6.5 and 7.0.I want to use some codes of MATLAB 7.0, but they doesn't work in MATLAB 6.5.How to change these codes so that they can work in matlab 6.5.Waiting for your help. Thank you . The codes are like this .I think changing the function findPI may work ,but I don'y know how % PIfun.m % Evaluate a function used to find the PI-line, using Kyle Champley's % method. % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function y = PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x3,sb) temp = R - r*cos(gamma-sb); y = h*((pi - 2*atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/temp))*(1 + (r^2 - R^2)/ (2*R*temp)) ... + sb) - x3; % find_PI_Line.m % % Find the the parametric interval corresponding to the unique PI-line % passing through the point x for a given helical pitch. % This code implements the method of Kyle Champley. % inputs: P = pitch (cm/turn), R = helix radius, delta_s = s stepsize, x % output: PI = [sb st] % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function [PI] = findPI(P,R,delta_s,x) h = P/(2*pi); r = sqrt(x(1)^2+x(2)^2); gamma = atan2(x(2),x(1)); options = optimset('TolX',h*delta_s/100,'FunValCheck','on'); [sb,fval,exitflag] = fzero(@(sb) PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x(3),sb),... [(x(3)-h*pi)/h,x(3)/h],options); if exitflag ~=1, disp('Error: PI invalid'); end % note that beta=sb in Kyle's formula alphaX = atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/(R - r*cos(gamma-sb))); st = sb + pi -...

Web resources about - Matlab compiler for Matlab 5.2 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Compiler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... , or external linking . The most common reason for wanting to transform source code is to create an executable program. The name "compiler" ...

Compiler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Compile" and "compiling" redirect here. For the software company, see Compile (publisher) . For other uses, see Compilation . This article has ...

Facebook Open-Sources HipHop PHP Compiler Software
Earlier this morning, Facebook officially made their new PHP “compiler,” called HipHop, available as open source software. In the blog post by ...

Mobile C ( Offline Compiler ) on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Mobile C ( Offline Compiler ). Download Mobile C ( Offline Compiler ...

Art in the Age of Matter Compilers
jurvetson posted a photo: Sheba may be the harbinger of art in the digital age — a mathematical sculptor with digital matter. She manipulates ...

Interpreters and Compilers (Bits and Bytes, Episode 6) - YouTube
This animation explains the difference between interpreters and compilers. It is from Episode 6 of the classic 1983 television series, Bits and ...

Typesafe cofounder forking Scala compiler
The main contributor to the Scala compiler, Paul Phillips, has announced on GitHub that he is forking the compiler to “fix some of the innumerable ...

Does Apple's new developer agreement ban Adobe's Flash-to-iPhone compiler?
Given that any kind of formal truce between Apple and Adobe was essentially blown out of the water by Steve Job's very public slating of Flash ...

Xcode 5.0 released with iOS 7 SDK, 64-bit app compiler
... has just pushed out Xcode 5.0 to the Mac App Store. The free app includes the SDKs for iOS 7 and Mountain Lion as well as the 64-bit app compiler: ...

NVIDIA and Continuum Analytics Announce NumbaPro, A Python CUDA Compiler
... are announcing that they are bringing Python support to CUDA. Specifically, Continuum Analytics’ will be introducing a new Python CUDA compiler, ...