MATLAB JA builder

Dear Guys,

Greetings!!!

I was trying to build Java Package using MATLAB JA builder; at the end MATLAB
Build Failed...

the error is...

"The system cannot find the path specified
Error: An error occurred while shelling out to javac (error code = 1)
Unable to build executable"

Please help me to fix this error; your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

--Ramas
0
thiyagu (1)

Matlab builder JA: parse java string to matlab cell
Hi all, I'm building a java swing based GUI for my Matlab application. As such, user input is available as text strings, for example "{[0; 0], [3.5 0; 0 2]}" (mean vector and covariance matrix of a 2D Gaussian). The user input will be passed to the compiled matlab method as a MWCellArray. Problem is how do a convert (parse) the above string into a MWCellArray? From its javadoc http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/javabuilder/MWArrayAPI/index.html the following method is available: java.lang.String toString() Returns a string representation of this array, but the reverse method is not. Evidently, parsing a string like the one above is a non trivial task and I'm loath to attempt writing one by myself. I would be very thankful if someone can point me to the required parser implementation. Matlab itself is carrying out this task all the time, perhaps it is possible to access Matlab's own parser. Help much appreciated, Ritesh ...

Matlab builder ja #2
Hello, sorry for my English, I wrote some applet in Java, that plot graphics of functions, that wrote in Matlab. This function from Matlab I compiled to Java class using Matlab Builder JA. I used netBeans to create my applet. When I run my applet from netBeans it all goes good, but when I try to run it from html-file, that genereted netBeans, from my notebook, that doesnt have Matlab, or my computer, it doesnt work. I think the reason is: computer, on which you want to launch this applet has to have Matlab. Is it true??? Hi You can see the applet in html version on installing apache tomcat. It is free ware..Just google it, you will get the link... Sreenu http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk-7-netbeans-download-432126.html ...

Matlab Builder JA error
Hi, I have used Matlab Builder JA. But when I click the build button .I get this error. 'javac' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Error: An error occurred while shelling out to javac (error code = 1). Unable to build executable. Now can anyone please tell me how to resolve this error. "sarah " <sarahrqazi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:j0b7kp$ouu$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hi, > I have used Matlab Builder JA. But when I click the build button .I get > this error. 'javac' is not recognized as an internal or external command, > operable program or batch file. > Error: An error occurred while shelling out to javac (error code = 1). > Unable to build executable. > > Now can anyone please tell me how to resolve this error. Do you have the Sun JDK version appropriate for your release? From the error message, which indicates that the Java compiler JAVAC is not available, I would guess not. http://www.mathworks.com/products/javabuilder/requirements.html http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/javabuilder/ug/brlu1as-5.html#brlu1as-10 -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com I think JDK is present because netbeans ( a java IDE) is working. I have jdk installed.Its path is C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21. I am using R2009b version. When I type java -version command. It gave me ...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

how to handle multilple return values from a matlab function in java (using JA builder)
Hi, I wanted to know how to handle multilple return values from a matlab function in java using JA builder, thanks, best regards Fahad Fahad, Wrap each return value into a java object and then pass them into any java method should do the trick. Ed. ...

Need help for a matlab mini project

Matlab student license for MDSD (e.g. Matlab Coder)
Hello, I'm evaluating products for writing my final university thesis. I want to perform image processing algorithms (C-Code compiled for a DSP). I have the feeling that manual programming of this algorithms is no longer state of the art. Instead MDSD (model driven software development) - that means Code Generation - seems to be smarter to me. Unfortunately Mathworks offers no licenses of Matlab Coder (or Simulink Coder etc.) to individual students. And I cannot afford to buy a commercial license (which probably would cost me more than 5.000 EUR/$ / my absolute limit is 1.000 EUR/$). Is there any possibility for me to use MDSD (code generation) for image processing for my university thesis ? Maybe by using cheaper alternatives ? Or by using 3d party software (like target link) ? Or export/import to another product ? Any idea ? (I want to avoid manual coding - like using OpenCV) By the way, does anyone know, why Mathworks hides the MDSD features from students ? It doesn't make sense to me that Mathworks reduces the amount of engineers available on the job market that are capable of handling (serious) Matlab projects. (Microsoft offers the "Visual Studio Express Edition" for free for education and the amount of people on the job market that are experienced in Visual Studio is tremendous.). Thank you, Roelof ...

bar
In MatLab 6.5, the routine above works normal: figure; sem=Average(:,2)./sqrt(Average(:,3)); bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); ylabel('% of epochs analyzed') xlabel('Frequency Band') title ('Occurrence of Oscillatory Events - Ch X') %Where Average and sem are vectors; But, in MatLab 7.0, the same code cause the following error: ??? Error using ==> xychk Too many input arguments. Error in ==> bar at 53 [msg,x,y] = xychk(args{1:nargs},'plot'); Error in ==> cross_subj_analysis>ok_Callback at 327 bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); I'd like to know why this occour. Thanks Henrique In article <g7a1j6$l1$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Henrique Amaral <henriquetomaz@uol.com.br> wrote: >In MatLab 6.5, the routine above works normal: >figure; >sem=Average(:,2)./sqrt(Average(:,3)); >bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); >ylabel('% of epochs analyzed') >xlabel('Frequency Band') >title ('Occurrence of Oscillatory Events - Ch X') >%Where Average and sem are vectors; >But, in MatLab 7.0, the same code cause the following error: >??? Error using ==> xychk >Too many input arguments. >Error in ==> bar at 53 > [msg,x,y] = xychk(args{1:nargs},'plot'); >Error in ==> cross_subj_analysis>ok_Callback at 327 >bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); >I'd like to know why this occour. When the third argument is numeric, it must be the bar width. barwidth must b...

some problems of codes of MATLAB 7.0 working on MATLAB 6.5
I have used MATLAB for few hours.So I don't know the differences between version 6.5 and 7.0.I want to use some codes of MATLAB 7.0, but they doesn't work in MATLAB 6.5.How to change these codes so that they can work in matlab 6.5.Waiting for your help. Thank you . The codes are like this .I think changing the function findPI may work ,but I don'y know how % PIfun.m % Evaluate a function used to find the PI-line, using Kyle Champley's % method. % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function y = PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x3,sb) temp = R - r*cos(gamma-sb); y = h*((pi - 2*atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/temp))*(1 + (r^2 - R^2)/ (2*R*temp)) ... + sb) - x3; % find_PI_Line.m % % Find the the parametric interval corresponding to the unique PI-line % passing through the point x for a given helical pitch. % This code implements the method of Kyle Champley. % inputs: P = pitch (cm/turn), R = helix radius, delta_s = s stepsize, x % output: PI = [sb st] % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function [PI] = findPI(P,R,delta_s,x) h = P/(2*pi); r = sqrt(x(1)^2+x(2)^2); gamma = atan2(x(2),x(1)); options = optimset('TolX',h*delta_s/100,'FunValCheck','on'); [sb,fval,exitflag] = fzero(@(sb) PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x(3),sb),... [(x(3)-h*pi)/h,x(3)/h],options); if exitflag ~=1, disp('Error: PI invalid'); end % note that beta=sb in Kyle's formula alphaX = atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/(R - r*cos(gamma-sb))); st = sb + pi -...

can't run matlab setup/No puedo correr matlab
Hi! I opened the&nbsp;matlab script fractal.vi&nbsp;then my antivirus (Kaspersky)&nbsp;ask&nbsp;if I acept the modified te registry of matlab setup,&nbsp; I &nbsp;say "yes" After that when I want open matlab the setup run but inmediatly it's close, why???? &nbsp; Hola: Abri el matlab script fractal.vi y mi antivirus (Kasoersky)me preguntaba si aceptaba una modificacion del registro del setup de matlab yo acepte Despues de eso cuanto abro matlab se cierra inmediatamente porque?? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hola Sa�l Es probable que el problema est� relacionado con el antivirus Kaspersky, trata de deshabilitarlo y correr nuevamente el ejemplo.&nbsp; Si esto no funciona revisa el estado de tus licencias de LabVIEW y de Matlab, probablemente tengas que reinstalar el programa y/o activar las licencias. �Qu� versi�n de LabVIEW y Matlab tienes? �El comportamiento es el mismo con el otro ejemplo?, me refiero al de la siguiente dir: labview\examples\scriptnode\Differential Equation.llb\MATLAB Script - Lorenz Diff Eq.vi Si corres este ejemplo �El antivirus tambi�n te pregunta cambiar lo de los registros?, ser�a bueno contactar a Mathworks para saber c�mo reconfigurar nuevamente los registros de Matlab ...

Soft handoff simulation in matlab #2
Hey all, I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do this. ..pls mail me at nikhilpatel0786@gmail.com Thank you very much... Please helpp "vpmp patel" <mecs@yahoogoups.com> wrote in message news:jkh46d$i9m$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hey all, > I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB > please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do > this. Then you need to talk to your dissertation advisor first; if he or she can't give you enough help, post SPECIFIC DETAILS about the problem you're experiencing with your implementation and ask a SPECIFIC question and someone may be able to offer some suggestions. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

Matlab Builder for Java -- integrating plots
i have used Matlab Builder for Java to create a basic plot. i would like to then integrate this plot into a (non-web based) Java GUI so that Java has the abilitity to zoom in on data points the way that Matlab can. does anyone know if this is possible with Matlab Builder for Java? or does Java not have "knowledge" of the data that went into the Matlab plot? thanks, ellen ...

'Matlab Code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code'
Dear friends, I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simulink and I want to use it in 'Embedded Matlab fun block' so i need to transform 'Matlab code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code' to perform the task. The Matlab code is as follows: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% u_abs = abs(u); major_th = 1.5e-1; minor_th = 1.8e-2; major_peak_value = []; minor_peak_value = []; pos = 1; pos_max = 1; while ~isempty(pos) [m pos_max(end+1)] = max( u_abs( pos : pos + 10) ); pos_max(end) = pos_max(end) + pos - 1; if m > major_th major_peak_value(end+1) = m; else minor_peak_value(end+1) = m; end % exit the peak pos = find(u_abs(pos:end) < minor_th, 1 , 'first') + pos-1; % Find the beginning of the next peak pos = find(u_abs(pos:end) > minor_th, 1 , 'first') + pos-1; end pos_max(2) = []; plot(u); hold on; plot(pos_max,u(pos_max),'ro'); %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% I think i don't need this plot command as I will see the result in the scope directly. Any suggestion will be very useful. Thanking you! Prashant "Prashant Sandhi" wrote in message <jafvj8$soq$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Dear friends, > > I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simu...

Incompatible of MAT file for Matlab 6.5.1 and Matlab 7.0
Hi! I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. I encountered problem as follows: ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat File may be corrupt. How can I solve this problem? Thanks. Linda Please see here: <http://tx.technion.ac.il/~perryb/matlab7/mat7.pdf> In short, save again as: The new features and enhancements are described in the "Release notes" of Matlab. A new feature that causes incompatibility with previous versions of Matlab is the new encoding of MAT files. Matlab release 14 writes character and figure data to MAT-files using Unicode encoding by default. Unicode encoded MAT-files are not readable by earlier versions of Matlab. If you intend to load your MAT-files created with Matlab release 14, you must override the Unicode default during the save. You can override the default encoding by using the -v6 switch with save and hgsave: save filename -v6 hgsave filename -v6 Hope it helps Linda wrote: > > > Hi! > > I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. > I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. > However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. > > I encountered problem as follows: > > ??? Error using ==> load > Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat > > File ma...

Recent soft computing papers and MATLAB Toolboxes
Dear Colleagues, I would like to call your kind attention to the updated website of the Soft Computing Research Group at the University of Veszprem (Hungary) http://www.fmt.vein.hu/softcomp/ You can download MATLAB Toolboxes: - Fuzzy Clustering MATLAB Toolbox - Genetic Programming MATLAB Toolbox - Interactive Evolutionary Strategy (EASy) MATLAB Toolbox - Constrained Fuzzy Model Identification for the FMID Toolbox independent MATLAB programs related to: - Data mining * Fuzzy clustering based time-series segmentation * Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for the Identification of Fuzzy Classifiers * Fuzzy Modeling with Multidimensional Membership Functions: Grey-Box Identification and Control Design * Compact TS-Fuzzy Models through Clustering and OLS plus FIS Model Reduction * Inconsistency Analysis of Labeled Data * Star plots - MATLAB files for Graphical Representation of trace elements of clinkers - Process control and monitoring * Feedback Linearizing Control Using Hybrid Neural Networks Identified by Sensitivity Approach * Incorporating Prior Knowledge in Cubic Spline Approximation - Application to the Identification of Reaction Kinetic Models * Identification and Control of Nonlinear Systems Using Fuzzy Hammerstein Models - A Simple Fuzzy Classifier based on manuscripts in PDF about - fuzzy model based process control and monitoring - fuzzy clustering and classification - incorpor...

Recent soft computing papers and MATLAB Toolboxes
Dear Colleagues, I would like to call your kind attention to the updated website of the Soft Computing Research Group at the University of Veszprem (Hungary) http://www.fmt.vein.hu/softcomp/ You can download MATLAB Toolboxes: - Fuzzy Clustering MATLAB Toolbox - Genetic Programming MATLAB Toolbox - Interactive Evolutionary Strategy (EASy) MATLAB Toolbox - Constrained Fuzzy Model Identification for the FMID Toolbox independent MATLAB programs related to: - Data mining * Fuzzy clustering based time-series segmentation * Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for the Identification of Fuzzy Classifiers * Fuzzy Modeling with Multidimensional Membership Functions: Grey-Box Identification and Control Design * Compact TS-Fuzzy Models through Clustering and OLS plus FIS Model Reduction * Inconsistency Analysis of Labeled Data * Star plots - MATLAB files for Graphical Representation of trace elements of clinkers - Process control and monitoring * Feedback Linearizing Control Using Hybrid Neural Networks Identified by Sensitivity Approach * Incorporating Prior Knowledge in Cubic Spline Approximation - Application to the Identification of Reaction Kinetic Models * Identification and Control of Nonlinear Systems Using Fuzzy Hammerstein Models - A Simple Fuzzy Classifier based on manuscripts in PDF about - fuzzy model based process control and monitoring - fuzzy clustering and classification - incorporation of a priori knowledge in the identif...

Why can't Fortran-mex files be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6?
Hi, does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6? For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) timestwo.f on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I get the error message: "Unable to load mex file: E:\timestwo.dll. The specified module could not be found. ??? Invalid MEX-file" Likewise if I compile it on matlab version 6.1 (R12), I get a similar error message if run on matlab version 5.3 (R11). However, if I run it on matlab version 6.5 it works OK. If I try the same experiment with the corresponding example file written in C, timestwo.c, I get no such problems. Why is that? Per A. Hi Per, usually MEX-files need to be compiled with the MATLAB version you want it later to run with. The reason is, that the code links against the current dynamic libraries (DLLs), which may change from version to version. You may have luck that it works (see your example of timestwo.f), but you should never rely on this. Titus "Per A. Brodtkorb" <Per.Brodtkorb@ffi.no> wrote in message news:eecb303.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > > does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab > V5.3 and run on matlab V6? > > For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) > timestwo.f > on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run > it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I ...

What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit)
What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit) I’m trying to import historical prices of stock data. Matlab keeps cutting off the header of each column; it gives me only values. I am thinking that this is a data-type-mixing-issue, or whatever it’s called. I have ‘Dates’ in ColumnA, and ‘MSFT’, ‘PWER’, ‘KO’, and ‘SBUX’, in ColumnB-ColumnE. Basically, if I put the Excel file in my Matlab folder and double-click the file, I see the values in a matrix (no dates and no headers), I hit ‘Next’. Then, I see only one option; one radio button is enabled – ‘Create variable matching preview’. The other two options, ‘Create vectors from each column using column names’ and ‘Create vectors from each row using row names’ – both are greyed out. I’ve seen videos, on YouTube and on the Matlab site, where people import excel data and these options are NOT greyed out. No matter what I do, there options are ALWAYS greyed out. The problem is, when I click ‘Finish’ in my ‘Workspace’ I have a variable named ‘data’ all values in a 575x4 matrix, but I have NO DATES and I have NO HEADERS on the columns. All of this seems to go into another variable, called ‘textdata’; all dates and headers ate in textdata. This is VERY inconvenient. I’m trying to analyze some stock data and I have no headers, so I have no idea which stock is which (I can figure it out, but I think Matlab should do this for me). Also, I have no dates corresponding to ...

Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment
undefined ...

C++ Mex file crashes matlab on 64bit linux, but not 32 bit windows, but program runs fine outside Matlab
Hello, I have written a mex gateway function to a C++ class. If I compile this mex function on 32Bit windows using R2008a I have no problems. If I compile and run on Matlab R2011a running 64bit Scientific Linux (a version of Red Hat Enterprize Linux) matlab exits with a segfault when the mexfunction is called, although it appears to run about halfway through the program. The C++ class can be compiled and run (with a main function) outside of Matlab on both platforms with no errors. I am using Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition on the windows machine, and gcc 4.4.5 on the Linux machine. Can anyone suggest what the cause of this might be and how I can I fix it? I am having a hard time debugging on Linux as I do not have access to a graphical debugger for use with matlab and am unfamiliar with gdb. This is compounded by the fact that the program compiles and runs fine when compiled as a standalone program. A zip file containing the code and data files necessary to reproduce the problem can be downloaded from http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~s0237326/downloads/mexcrash.zip. This zip file contains the .m and .cpp source code, and a text file for testing (Temp.fem). The file fmehsersetup.m shows the commands I am using to compile. The file Test_mexfmesher.m runs the mexfunction with an appropriate input for testing. The mex gateway function is mexfmesher.cpp, it calls the fmesher class which is made up of the files in the fmesher directory. Below is a backtrace from the se...

Matlab Builder EX deployment procedure for Excel add-ins
Recently, I got the flow from a Matlab function to an Excel add-in working with the help of support. Just wanted to share the steps involved, as it can consume a lot of time, if any of the steps is not done. I. Creation of add-in • Matlab, Matlab compiler,Matlab Builder all have to be of the same bitness, ie 32bit or 64bit. • Install MS Windows SDK 7.1. This compiles Matlab code to C++ classes which are in the generated DLL. These will be used in the VBA subroutines. • Run mbuild –setup and select MS Windows SDK 7.1 as compiler • Build and package with Matlab compiler first, then with Matlab Builder. II. Installation/deployment of add-in • Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistibutable package. This is used by Matlab Runtime compiler while using the DLL. If already done on a pc, this step can be skipped. • Install Matlab compiler package first, then Matlab Builder package. o Say Yes at prompt for registering DLL for this user only. o In cases where Microsoft C++ 2010 Redistibutable package has been installed later and the Matlab package installation generated a DLL registration error, register the DLL manually at DOS prompt using “mwregsvr *.DLL” III. Usage of add-in • Perform this one time task in Excel: File->Options->Add Ins->Excel Add Ins->Browse for Add in (xla file). Add and check box is selected. • It can be used as a function in an Excel spreadsheet cell using the Matlab function name • The Matlab function called be called from any ...

Web resources about - MATLAB JA builder - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Associated Builders and Contractors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ "ABC Strategic Partnership - Maxwell Systems" . Maxwell Systems, Inc . Retrieved July 10, 2013 . Text is available under the Creative Commons ...

Cheezburger Builder Turns Facebook Photos Into Memes
... the Internet love using Cheezburger to turn photos into memes , but now users can connect their Facebook accounts into the Cheezburger Builder ...

JetSet Secrets, MeuChip, Cinemagram, Jurassic Park Builder and more on this week’s emerging Facebook ...
... Deluxe 790,000 +90,000 + 13% 10. High 5 Casino 318,775 +81,001 + 34% 11. Talkatone 240,000 +80,000 + 50% 12. Jurassic Park Builder ...

Dream Builders (@NBCDreamBuilder) on Twitter

Business Builders Community
Business Builders is a group for professionals who are business and entrepreneur minded who understand the power and value of networking to grow ...

Retro Car Builder 3D Free - Custom Body Shop and Classic Car Cruiser for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone ...
Get Retro Car Builder 3D Free - Custom Body Shop and Classic Car Cruiser on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Scissor lifts banned as RAH builders resume work
WORKERS at the new Royal Adelaide Hospital will return today but will stop using scissor lifts after the death of a grandfather in a second industrial ...

GSO Capital extends $US957m lifeline to Arrium as subs builders look to Whyalla
GSO Capital Partners, an arm of Blackstone, will provide embattled steel and iron ore group Arrium with up to $US927 million as part of a mu ...

GSO Capital extends $US957m lifeline to Arrium as subs builders look to Whyalla
GSO Capital Partners, an arm of Blackstone, will provide embattled steel and iron ore group Arrium with up to $US927 million as part of a much-need ...

Star Wars: R2-D2 original builder Tony Dyson dies
Professor Tony Dyson, who built the original Star Wars droid R2-D2, dies at his home on the Maltese island of Gozo.