matlab like c's getchar function

In c-language, the getchar function can get standinput.
In MATLAB, the function call which name?

akira32 wrote:

> In c-language, the getchar function can get standinput.
> In MATLAB, the function call which name?

Look for getcharkey on the matlab file exchange.

 <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=7465>

It may do what you want.

Jos
0
Jos
6/18/2007 1:08:49 PM
Jos wrote:
<SNIP ... getcharkey

 ... AD comes early this year. I meant GETKEY
0
Jos
6/18/2007 1:10:21 PM
Jos <x@y.z> wrote in message <ef5b00e.1@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Jos wrote:
> <SNIP ... getcharkey
>
>  ... AD comes early this year. I meant GETKEY

I know this is an old thread, but my googling didn't bring up any other useful threads.  If someone else runs into this problem, try:

help input
0
ben-walker (128)