Matlab neural network toolbox

Hello,

Anyone out there have personal experience with the neural net module
for Matlab?  I'd appreciate hearing about your experience, since I'm
considering the purchase of Matlab and the NN package.
0
cook_jim (5)

On 29 Jan 2004 10:06:38 -0800, cook_jim@yahoo.com (J Cook) wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Anyone out there have personal experience with the neural net module
>for Matlab?  I'd appreciate hearing about your experience, since I'm
>considering the purchase of Matlab and the NN package.

I've just starting using it and was able to get up and running very
quickly. There's quite a lot you can do by issuing only 3 commands
(net, train, and sim).

You might have a look at the followings sites which have examples,
tutorials, and exercises on how the NNT is used:

http://www.ida.his.se/ida/kurser/ai_ann/kursmaterial/tutorial/node20.html

http://aass.oru.se/~tdt/ann/index-english.html#Labbar

http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~portegie/matlab/nnt/

http://hagan.ecen.ceat.okstate.edu/nnd.html