matlab OFDM

Hi There,

Anyone has a OFDM in matlab .m files that could share with me?

I need to make some simulations on it and I have been finding lot o
problems in building a OFDM in matlab.

If someone could send it to me at jpirama@yahoo.com.br would be very
nice.

If someone has some book that could send me it also would be great.

Thanks!
Juca P. Souza
0
jpirama (1)

"Juca P. Souza" <jpirama@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Hi There,
>
> Anyone has a OFDM in matlab .m files that could share with me?
>
> I need to make some simulations on it and I have been finding lot o
> problems in building a OFDM in matlab.
>
> If someone could send it to me at jpirama@yahoo.com.br would be very
> nice.
>
> If someone has some book that could send me it also would be great.
>
> Thanks!
> Juca P. Souza

Better yet... keep on building it yourself and post your questions and
problems here when you get stuck. You will learn a lot more this way.

MATLAB talking to MATLAB?
For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) talking to a server program (also MATLAB executable) to query data. Is there any easy way to accomplish that? I appreciate any help that I can get on that. Thanks. Cheers, Hoi Oops, I forgot to mention. There are multiple clients querying the server, so I guess serial objects + remote serial port wouldn't work. "Hoi Wong" <wonghoi.ee@gmail.com_> wrote in message news:f3ald6$gg4$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) > talking to a ser...

Run Matlab ... from Matlab
Hello, Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, on Linux platforms ? I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is blocked till I close the second one . I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits platform . Thanks in advance, Nicolas On 10-12-03 01:22 AM, Nicolas wrote: > Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, > on Linux platforms ? > I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the > system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, > but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . > When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r > "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . > If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is > blocked till I close the second one . > I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits platform . It appears there is a parsing problem in the script that invokes Matlab. Here's an example of what I had to do to get around it: !matlab -r \""...

Matlab plots outside Matlab
I'm making an end-user application where I would like to use Matlab functionality both for calculation and plotting. Matlabs GUI builder guide does not satisfy my needs (no support for f.ex. internal frames and other nescessities), so I'm planning to compile my Matlab code and use other API (Java, QT or something) for GUI. My problem is then, that I loose access to the neat plotting commands availible under matlab GUI... Is there a way of integrating Matlabs plot functionality into another GUI system? - has it been done? - I appreciate any response! - P�l Berge ...

matlab in JAVA or java in MATLAB?
Hi guys I am now experencing a great difficulty in the interation between java and matlab. I have an objective function written in JAVA with has method return an numerical number, i call it 'profit'. The nature of this obtive function (ObjFun.java) is that it takes an parameter input, say C, with different C value, the returned profit value is different. Eventually I want to find the optimized C value which produce the maximun profit (C will be under constrains). Initially I want to use linprog or fminsearch in matlab. So I tried the command in matlab that excutes my ObjFun.java. But it failed because my ObjFun.java will call an external .exe file. and the file path contains spaces which is fine by Java but not matlab. I stuck here, I myself is a Java programmer not good at matlab, I can't find any thing on google about the solution to my problem. So here I propose another idea: call matlab function in JAVA. I need some advise on this. Thank you very much for a reply!!! Lemon can anyone give advice?? "Lemon F" <f.lemon.jin@hotmail.com> wrote in message <i3bag7$i96$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > can anyone give advice?? If you would not have double-posted you would have seen that you already received advice (on the other post): http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/288403 ...

Calling Compiled MATLAB from MATLAB
Hello everyone, How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to be to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), then compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an easier way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do with it to get this to work. Thanks in advance, Sina sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to > be > to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), > then > compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an > easier > way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do > with > it to get this to work. > > Thanks in advance, > > Sina > > HELP MEX > HELP MEX Or, better, HELP MCC help pcode pseudo code is useful to obfuscate code - protect algorithms, yet still run at full speed and be distributable to other matlab users sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to > be > to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), > then > compile this C code into MEX format and call that...

Calling Matlab in C in Matlab
Hi everybody! My problem can be described as follows. I have a tool in Matlab that requires calling an optimisation algorithm in C. This algorithm consists of several C-files, one of which contains the function to be minimised (CFUNCTION), and another is the main algorithm file (CMAIN). Now what I want to do is to call Matlab from CFUNCTION or CMAIN and specify my custom function (MFUNCTION) to be minimised. So, I'm calling Matlab from C from Matlab. I'm a newbie in C and MEX files. Should I rewrite CMAIN as a MEX file and include CFUNCTION in this and then use mxCallMATLAB? Or can...

matlab
using MATLAB to to convert time domain data to frequncy tomain in side labview Hello Mans, Could you provide a bit more detail about the problems you are getting with converting time domain data to frequency domain data in LabVIEW. There are many different analysis and transform vi's within LabVIEW which you could use. Depending on what your trying to do, you may need to install the Math Interface Toolkit which allows you to communicate to MATLAB from LabVIEW. I don't know if you currently have this installed but if you don't, please find the link to the page on our website belo...

matlab
any one please can help me sploving the following question 1________Given the causal system y[n] =3D 0.9y[n-1] + x[n], find H(z) and sketch the pole-zero plot. See the functions roots.m and zplane.m. 2___ Plot the magnitude and phase of H(z) on the frequency axis from 0 =E2=80=93 =EF=81=B0, or normalized frequency 0 - 1, and label the graphs. S= ee the freqz.m command. hani_al_yazidi@hotmail.com wrote: > any one please can help me sploving the following question > > > 1________Given the causal system > > y[n] = 0.9y[n-1] + x[n], > > find H(z) and sketch the pole-zero plot. See the functions roots.m and > zplane.m. > > 2___ Plot the magnitude and phase of H(z) on the frequency axis from 0 > – , or normalized frequency 0 - 1, and label the graphs. See the > freqz.m command. It looks like homework. State what you tried and what error messages you got and someone who knows Matlab will probably help. We try not to do homework here, but (like gods) we do help those who help themselves. Jerry -- Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get. ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&...

Matlab
Hi I want to find more information about MATLAB. Thank you! ...

Matlab
Hello , I'm a new user in Matlab. So should you advise matlab notes , documentation please ? <azatserver113@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7b4e75e2-40c6-43bb-acc6-2553123ba649@googlegroups.com... > Hello , > > I'm a new user in Matlab. So should you advise matlab notes , > documentation please ? > At the MATLAB command prompt type this command: doc This will show the documentation included as part of your installation. I recommend reading through the Getting Started section of the MATLAB documentation first, and executing the examp...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u "Gangamma " <gangvsng@gmail.com> wrote in message <hvmr7h$sn0$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? Yes, Matlab program written in 32/64 bits are compatible accepted MEX file. 64-bit version can handle larger array but does *NOT* improve speed. Br...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab #2
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u ...

Creating DLL in Matlab and using them in Matlab?
Hi, is it possible to create dll in Matlab and then using it in other Matlab apllication? I've made a simple function and put it into dll. But when I try to use this library in other apllication written in matlab it doesn't works. Any idea? -- Pozdrawiam, e-Shrek hi e-shresk, I once created a matlab dll, and called it in c code. it worked. I guess you have to check whether you dll was built correctly or not. ps. why don't u call matlab function directly? Dnia Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:19:04 +0000 (UTC), Jun napisa�(a): > hi e-shresk, > > I once created a matlab dll, ...

Matlab R2006b compatability with Matlab R14?
I am trying to execute some code (a mixture of C++ and Matlab) that was delivered to me. The Matlab code was originally developed under Matlab R14. I have Matlab R2006b installed on my system. When I attempt to execute the program, I get the following message: I18N Runtime warning: Missing ICU data file detected while processing $(MATLAB)/bin/$(ARCH). Hint: Check for a misconfigured environment or installation. When I look in the referenced directory, there does appear to be an ICU related .dat file. Any ideas as to what could be causing this runtime warning? Thanks. ...

Starting another matlab instance from matlab itself
Hi All, Is it possible to start another matlab session from matlab itself and have both of them running at the same time? My operating system is linux. I have tried to use system('matlab') but it doesn't work very well because the old session is hanging until I exit from the new session. Doing system('matlab&') also does not work, the new session seems to start but apparently is terminated right afterwards. I am running matlab in linux, if that makes any difference. Many thanks Joao "Joao Ramos" <ramosremovethiscosta@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

Matlab Engine with Matlab Runtime Component ?
Hi, I have a c++ application which uses Matlab engine to save data for further use with Matlab. I need to distribute the application to users that do not have Matlab. Is there a way tp use Matlab Engine with Matlab Runtime Component ? How should I change the compilation to do it ? Thanks, Ofra ...

matlab in JAVA or java in MATLAB? #2
Hi guys I am now experencing a great difficulty in the interation between java and matlab. I have an objective function written in JAVA with has method return an numerical number, i call it 'profit'. The nature of this obtive function (ObjFun.java) is that it takes an parameter input, say C, with different C value, the returned profit value is different. Eventually I want to find the optimized C value which produce the maximun profit (C will be under constrains). Initially I want to use linprog or fminsearch in matlab. So I tried the command in matlab that excutes my ObjFun.ja...

Run a Matlab code without matlab
Hi I've programmed a matlab code and i want to use it on my home computer. The problem is that matlab isn't installed. Is there any possibility to run a matlab code without matlab? Thanks uwe ugarcia > Is there any possibility to run a matlab code without matlab... no us ugarcia <uwe.gallaun@stud.unileoben.ac.at> wrote in message <7936ab9b-c811-44e3-a59d-8e3bbd877756@a26g2000prf.googlegroups.com>... > Hi > I've programmed a matlab code and i want to use it on my home > computer. The problem is that matlab isn't installed. Is there any > possibility...

Using a MATLAB Created DLL in MATLAB
We are building an application entirely in MATLAB. Because certain parts of this application are proprietary, their source code cannot be available to all developers, but their functionality must be available to all. To get around this problem, I thought of compiling the proprietary source functions into a C DLL using the "mcc" command in the MATLAB compiler and then reading the DLL back into MATLAB using the "loadlibrary" command. To test this, I created an m-file called Arithmatic.m with the following body: function out = AddVars(numOne, numTwo) out = numOne + numTwo; I then compiled this function using the following command: mcc -W lib:Arith -T link:lib Arithmatic This created a whole bunch of files including a C header file for the DLL, as well as the DLL itself. I then tried to load the DLL into MATLAB using the following command: loadlibrary('Arith.dll', 'Arith.h') When I used the "libfunctions" command, it showed a bunch of functions except for the AddVars function that I created. Keep in mind that I have limited programming experience in C and I have no experience creating DLL files. Does anyone have any ideas why this is not working? Am I missing a step somewhere? Thanks, Yaron "Yaron " <ymordfin@csc.com> wrote in message news:fo01t7$lu9$1@fred.mathworks.com... > We are building an application entirely in MATLAB. Because > certain parts of this application are proprietary, their > sou...

Slow Matlab vs. Fast Matlab
I have a Matlab simulation that I run at work that takes 4+ hours. When I run it from home thru a VPN to my employer it's about 20x quicker! I'm trying to figure out what the issue could be. The loading on the computer is about the same at work and at home. It has to be something related to our computer network at work vs. my network at home, but I'm not sure where to look. Any ideas? On 10-12-02 01:24 PM, Kevin wrote: > I have a Matlab simulation that I run at work that takes 4+ hours. When > I run it from home thru a VPN to my employer it's about 20x quick...

Writing a Matlab add-on in a Matlab clone?
What is the best Matlab clone and is it good enough to write Matlab software in? I'd like to use one of these free clones to start writing Matlab add-ons. I am aware of Scilab and GNU Octave. The former seems to be more popular. -- Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy The F#.NET Journal http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/fsharp_journal/?usenet Jon Harrop wrote: > > > > What is the best Matlab clone and is it good enough to write Matlab > software > in? > > I'd like to use one of these free clones to start writing Matlab > add-ons. I > am aware ...

Matlab compiler for Matlab 5.2
I'm looking for matlab compiler for matlab 5.2 for Mac computers. I wasn't able to find anywhere because the Mathworks doesn't produce it. Do you know were I may find it? Thanks ...

MATLAB Daemon
Hi! Is it posible to make a Daemon in MATLAB so that i can access a shared memory between MATLAB and .NET? I ask this because every method i've tryied to call MATLAB functions from .NET are really slow, mostly the call process (because i call the function about 300.000-1.000.000 times in a small time lapse. I thought that using a Daemon using shared memory between my .NET app and MATLAB would make that performance bottleneck almost dissapear. Any other ideas are really appreciated. By the way, is it posible to open a socket in MATLAB? That would be another possible solution, less performa...

shutdown matlab.exe when matlab is not in use
Hi, I've noticed everytime I start my computer, matlab.exe starts automatically and consumes a considerable amount of memory space which slows down my computer. Is there an option to prevent this process from starting automatically each time my computer starts. I have Windows XP operating system. I have matlab 6.5. Thanks. Fenisol3 puffy_blake wrote: > Hi, > I've noticed everytime I start my computer, matlab.exe starts automatically > and consumes a considerable amount of memory space which slows down my > computer. Is there an option to prevent this process from starti...

Web resources about - matlab OFDM - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Undocumented Matlab
Undocumented, unsupported and hidden features in Matlab

Matlab Upazila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... 23°21′N 90°42.5′E  /  23.35°N 90.7083°E  / 23.35; 90.7083 Coordinates : 23°21′N 90°42.5′E  /  23.35°N 90.7083°E  / 23.35; 90.7083 Matlab ...

Open Directory - Science: Math: Software: MATLAB
The MathWorks - Developers of MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow. Offers products for data analysis, visualization, application development, simulation, ...

MATLAB Mobile on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about MATLAB Mobile. Download MATLAB Mobile and enjoy it on your iPhone, ...

The Smart Emergency Response System Using MATLAB and Simulink - YouTube
In the aftermath of an earthquake, every second counts for disaster victims. Imagine a system that can locate people quickly and help first responders ...

The A-Z of Programming Languages: MATLAB
What prompted the development of MATLAB?

Matlab: Invalid .NET Framework. Either the specified framework was not found or is not currently supported ...
If you are trying to compile Matlab into .Net framework, you might encounter this message, even though you have the .Net framework installed ...

Matlab edges closer to electronic design automation world
Matlab, one of the world's most widely used products for algorithmic development, has long occupied its own niche far removed from EDA and hardware ...

Can I/How do I use DMTCP with a parallel pool of MATLAB workers? · Issue #223 · dmtcp/dmtcp · GitHub
dmtcp - DMTCP: Distributed MultiThreaded CheckPointing matlab -nodisplay -r "parpool('local',4); parfor i=1:10, pause(1); fprintf('%i ',i); end; ...

Using MATLAB and SDR to Reverse Engineer 433MHz Messages
... so he focused on studying the methodology and the tools available for analyzing 433MHz RF transmission. He describes the process of using MATLAB ...