MatLab : Please Help how to find ....

Please I need help with this:
Let’s say for example, there is a 2D- plot ( .i.e. signal) and you do not have the function of the graph.
Let’s say for example the x-value goes from X1 to Xn, and the y-values start from Y1 to Yn too.
My question is as following:
At particular value of Xi, what will be the Yi-value or Yi-values ( I mean which command should I use)

Thanks
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 17 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

yassine wrote:
> Please I need help with this:
> Let=E2=80=99s say for example, there is a 2D- plot ( .i.e. signal) and =
you do not have the function of the graph.
> Let=E2=80=99s say for example the x-value goes from X1 to Xn, and the y=
-values start from Y1 to Yn too.
> My question is as following:
> At particular value of Xi, what will be the Yi-value or Yi-values ( I m=
ean which command should I use)

plotline =3D findobj(gca, 'Type', 'line');
Xvals =3D get(plotline, 'XData');
Yvals =3D get(plotline, 'YData');

After that, the question becomes whether you know the index or not. If yo=
u do,

thisX =3D Xvals(K);
thisY =3D Yvals(K);

If you don't know the index, just the value, then

thisidx =3D find(Xvals =3D=3D TheValue, 1, 'first');
thisX =3D TheValue;
thisY =3D Yvals(thisidx);

Warning: the code immediately above will almost never work, as you almost=
=20
never know the *exact* value right down to the last bit of IEEE floating =
point=20
representation, so comparing with =3D=3D will almost always fail.

And that means that you have to think about what you want to do if the va=
lue=20
you are searching for is not *exactly* present in the X value array.
0
roberson (2980)

please, help me find out matlab file
I am very glad that you will help,it will be nice {1/(exp(200(z+x))-1)}{198*exp(200(z+x))-2-(1/(z+x))(exp(200(z+x))-1)}=50 {1/(exp(200(z+x))-1)}{197*exp(200(z+x))-3-(1/(z+x))(exp(200(z+x))-1)}=53 maybe this is a bit reading form:) you know how can help me ,or where can i find the file which solve system of polynomial function "ARmen " <armis_1988@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ilts9l$16h$1@ginger.mathworks.com... > I am very glad that you will help,it will be nice > > {1/(exp(200(z+x))-1)}{198*exp(200(z+x))-2-(1/(z+x))(exp(200(z+x))-1)}=50 > {1/(exp(200(z+x))-1)}{197*exp(200(z+x))-3-(1/(z+x))(exp(200(z+x))-1)}=53 > > maybe this is a bit reading form:) you know how can help me ,or where > can i find the file which solve system of polynomial function Please don't start a new thread for the same issue as this previous thread. In general "One thread per issue, one issue per thread." http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/304435 Matt and Think Blue gave you the building blocks it seems like you'll need to solve your problem in that thread. Now I think it's time for you to try applying those tools to the problem yourself. If while doing so you have difficulties, post a specific description of those difficulties (along with your code) TO THAT OTHER THREAD and Matt, Think Blue, or others may be willing to help. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support ...

i want help to find this Equations in matlab Quickly for my research (statistics about image) and the Answer im my mail Please
how i foud this Equation to To find inf about image and how How to apply those equations in matlab 1-mean2 avarage 2-std2 standard deviation 3-corr2 correlation 4-entropy 5-length 6-RMSE 7-SNR 8-PSN "ahmed abad" <princeofpop46@googlemail.com> wrote in message <h4n8pe$rvv$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > how i foud this Equation to To find inf about image and how How to apply those equations in matlab > 1-mean2 avarage > 2-std2 standard deviation > 3-corr2 correlation > 4-entropy > 5-length > 6-RMSE > 7-SNR > 8-PSN ...

Need help for a matlab mini project

Help me please for Matlab code
Hello Guys, Need a Matlab code for generating artificial x-ray image. I am new in Matlab and trying to do my best. Now, I really need your help.. Thanks! Savi ...

Please Help! MATLAB Assignment for Class!
My Elementary Linear Algebra professor has assigned a lab that I'm finding extremely difficult to tackle. Students are to write an m-file that takes the frames in a matrix B (B=brotmove, an m-file that the professor has already written, and is available in the directory), and reverses their order in a new matrix. Let's say there are 20 frames in the matrix. He wants us to divide the frames into sets. For example, Frame 1 would include columns 1-5 of the matrix, Frame 2 would include columns 6-10, Frame 3 would include columns 11-15, and Frame 4 would include columns 16-20. Once we have this set up (which I don't understand how to write in the program), we have to use a for-loop to make the fourth frame become the first, the third frame become the second, the second frame become the third, and the first frame become the fourth. Any suggestions? On Oct 16, 11:39=A0am, "Misty " <Jangat...@live.com> wrote: > > Once we have this set up (which I don't understand how to write in the pr= ogram), we have to use a for-loop to make the fourth frame become the first= , the third frame become the second, the second frame become the third, and= the first frame become the fourth. > > Any suggestions? Here is a hint: the loop variable in a for loop can be in any order. So, for example for k =3D 4:-1:1 disp(k) end will loop for k equal to 4 3 2 1 On Oct 16, 2:39=A0pm, "Misty " <Jangat...@live.com> ...

please help, a little problem in MATLAB
Dear friends, i have a program in MATLAB, that requires me to run it again and again by changing different parameters. is it possible that i may not have to run the program again and again and just write the plot command in the command window (rather than calling the m file again and again)? rephrasing my question, if in my code i have to extract various vectors from this vector Y(:,:,:), is it possible that when i call the m file once and then aftewards i store the matrix Y(:,:,:) data somehow and then giving the plot command in just the command window (without calling the m file again) and change the parameters to see the new result? i think i made it clear. i will wait for your help. Thanks alot On Sep 10, 11:40=A0am, "salman " <salmanabdull...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear friends, > > i have a program in MATLAB, that requires me to run it again and again by= changing different parameters. is it possible that i may not have to run t= he program again and again and just write the plot command in the command w= indow (rather than calling the m file again and again)? rephrasing my quest= ion, if in my code i have to extract various vectors from this vector Y(:,:= ,:), is it possible that when i call the m file once and then aftewards i s= tore the matrix Y(:,:,:) data somehow and then giving the plot command in j= ust the command window (without calling the m file again) and change the pa= rameters to see the new result? > > i think i...

Sound Localization Matlab, Please Help!
As part of my college engineering thesis, I have been assigned the task of identifying and locating sounds using MATLAB. So far, all I have is a two-microphone set-up, which comprises the audio signal for analysis. This is split up into two vectors in matlab, and using the time delay information, I need to be able to locate the sound. I've done a fairly basic frequency analysis just to get some background information on the sound, but now I need to output the distance and angle as answers! Any information would be greatly appreciated, as all of the resources on the internet tend to go into advanced acoustic theory which is way over my head! staplep wrote: > As part of my college engineering thesis, I have been assigned the task of > identifying and locating sounds using MATLAB. So far, all I have is a > two-microphone set-up, which comprises the audio signal for analysis. This > is split up into two vectors in matlab, and using the time delay > information, I need to be able to locate the sound. I've done a fairly > basic frequency analysis just to get some background information on the > sound, but now I need to output the distance and angle as answers! Any > information would be greatly appreciated, as all of the resources on the > internet tend to go into advanced acoustic theory which is way over my > head! Location is usually accomplished by measuring the difference between the delays of pairs of signals. Barring reflections tha...

numerical method in matlab, please help
Hi everybody I'm desperate. I'm preparing a program in matlab and really i'm having to many problems. In a matrix 10x10, i want to solve laplace's equation with an iterative method in a 2 dimensional space. I have a mountain defined by zeros in the matrix. I want to calculate the speed and direction of the wind, setting the next boundary conditions: Upper part: no vertical fluid lower part at both sides of mountain: no verical fluid lateral: only a constant and horizontal fluid My problem is the mountain. How can I program the method so that the fluid in the border of the mountain is tangent?? Really I need help, don't know what to do. I have tried some options and I cannot make the method to converge! Any help would be appreciated Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for my english Inigo ...

consider I have simple calculator GUI.. how do I export each answer to excel in MATLAB? please help me..i already used xlswrite but it will just replace the answer in excel.. can you help me a c
Code example: a = get(handles.input1_gamma,'String'); %gamma b = get(handles.input2_h,'String'); %h c = get(handles.input3_q,'String'); %q d = get(handles.input4_power,'String'); %POWER % a and b are variables of Strings type, and need to be converted % to variables of Number type before they can be added together out = [str2num(a) * str2num(b)* str2num(c)]; e = {'Power','gamma','H','Q'; out,str2num(a),str2num(b),str2num(c)}; xlswrite('results.xls', e, 'Sheet1' , 'A1'); ...

Power delay profile in Matlab, help please.
Hi, I have some channel measurement data obtained in frequency domain using vector network analyzer. I would like to plot the power delay profile(PDP) of this data in Matlab. Can anyone tell me how to do this?? It is urgent... help please... Hey did you get to know how to do it? I think you just need to take the fft of the signal and plot it. So long as the input you choose the s parameters correctly, I think this should be the answer Nidhi "Mesrop " <mesrop01@yahoo.com> wrote in message <il85fu$khs$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I have some channel measurement data obtained in frequency domain using vector network analyzer. I would like to plot the power delay profile(PDP) of this data in Matlab. Can anyone tell me how to do this?? > > It is urgent... > help please... ...

how to import data from database to matlab
My main question is: How do I import data from a database into Matlab so that I can use the data in a code? I have a very large data file (1 column with 60,000 rows) that I imported into MS Access and want to I import the data from this database into Matlab so that I can run my function that uses this data. I wrote a code to connect to the server (see below) but I don't know how to reference this data in my code once I connect to the database so that I can use this data. Code to connect to the database: >>conn = actxserver('ADODB.Connection'); >>connString = 'Provider=Microsoft.Ace.OLEDB.12.0; Data Source = \\storage.adsroot.itcs.umich.edu\home\windat.V2\Documents\MATLAB\G100Z\database1.accdb;User Id=;Password=;'; >>conn.Open(connString); >>sqlQuery=strcat('select top 5 * from G100Ztable'); >>res = conn.Execute(sqlQuery); >>if res.eof, >>disp('no results found'); >>else >>myData = res.GetRows; >>end >> conn.Close; "Rand " <allisonryan@lkdaero.com> wrote in message <i1o4gt$ijs$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > My main question is: How do I import data from a database into Matlab so that I can use the data in a code? > > I have a very large data file (1 column with 60,000 rows) that I imported into MS Access and want to I import the data from this database into Matlab so that I can run my function that uses this data. > > I wrote a code...

Please help! Q about DWT in MATLAB.Thanks!
I wnat to use dwt to de-noise signal. The syntax for dwt in MATLAB is: [cA,cD] = dwt(X,'wname') [cA,cD] = dwt(X,'wname','mode',MODE) [cA,cD] = dwt(X,Lo_D,Hi_D) [cA,cD] = dwt(X,Lo_D,Hi_D,'mode',MODE) Could you tell me how to set a certain cut-off frequency just like Butterworth filter? More specifically, I want to high pass at cut-off frequency 0.1. How should I do that? Thanks very much. This is critical for me. ...

Please I need a help, how to solve this question in MATLAB?
1. y = 10x / x.^2 + 5x + 8 2. y = 2cos2x+3sinx.^2 ...

problem with check if number is integer in matlab? help please
Hi, I have a big problems in matlab, with checking if number is integer. Part of code from my function: cijeli=zeros(size(rjesenje,1),1); for i=1:size(rjesenje,1) if mod(rjesenje(i,1),1)==0 cijeli(i,1)=1; end end When I list vector rjesenje, it shows: 1.0000 1.0000 3.0000 2.0000 1.0000 but cijeli is (after loop): 0 1 1 1 1 It shoulkd be : 1 1 1 1 1 (in vert) What's hapenning here? When I try this: mod(rjesenje(1,1),1) it shows me 1.000 but rjesenje(1,1) is 1.000 ???? Can anybody help me? Is there some mark which matlab sets to the begin of vector, so that is problem? Thanks in advance, Amer On 5/27/2011 5:04 PM, Amer wrote: .... > I have a big problems in matlab, with checking if number is integer. > Part of code from my function: > > cijeli=zeros(size(rjesenje,1),1); > > for i=1:size(rjesenje,1) > if mod(rjesenje(i,1),1)==0 cijeli(i,1)=1; > end > end > > When I list vector rjesenje, it shows: > > 1.0000 > 1.0000 > 3.0000 > 2.0000 > 1.0000 .... try format long and then look at the result of rjesenje; I think you'll begin to get the idea of what the matter is... > Can anybody help me? This is a typical problem w/ floating point representation when a nearly integer value is obtained by some other operation than actually entering an integer. The internal representation isn't _quite_ exactly 1 in this case but very close. See the FAQ at <http://matlabwiki.mathworks.co...

please help me writing matlab program to generate comb waveform
i am doing mini project in the field of sonar. my guide suggested me to do a project on comb waveforms . any one please suggest the books and links which provide infomation regarding this. thank you, varma On Sep 7, 1:42 am, varmata...@gmail.com wrote: > i am doing mini project in the field of sonar. my guide suggested me > to do a project on comb waveforms . any one please suggest the books > and links which provide infomation regarding this. > > thank you, > > varma Not sure what a comb waveform is. Multipaths put periodic nulls in propagated waveforms. That's sort of a comb. Did your guide give you any other information? On Sep 11, 12:41 am, stan.p...@gmail.com wrote: > On Sep 7, 1:42 am, varmata...@gmail.com wrote: > > > i am doing mini project in the field of sonar. my guide suggested me > > to do a project on comb waveforms . any one please suggest the books > > and links which provide infomation regarding this. > > > thank you, > > > varma > > Not sure what a comb waveform is. Multipaths put periodic nulls in > propagated waveforms. That's sort of a comb. Did your guide give you > any other information? thank you my guide heped in finding relative information ...

Help in Matlab...
Hello Dear; I’m a programmer and developer of applications in Matlab with more than 5 years of experience and I offer services. Development projects and work on issues of science and engineering (mechanical, hydraulic systems, civil, industrial, environmental, chemical, electrical, electronics, physics, mathematics, statistics, ...) using programming software and graphical display as Matlab. I teach courses, seminars, trainings, workshops and virtual programming and graphic display of Matlab, the courses are mainly oriented to signal and image processing, numerical methods, statistics and general data processing, development and automation of processes and systems through implementing various types of models. Besides providing advice and assistance in developing all kinds of university-level technical and scientific environmental and physical sciences, mathematics and statistics related to Matlab (implementation of functions, encryption code, programs, script, GUI, executables ...). The service costs are negotiable, 50% at the beginning and 50% to finish the job. To contract and information: E-mail: correa.dave30@gmail.com Blog: http://fismatlab.blogspot.com/ Dave <correa.dave30@gmail.com> wrote in message <1706039780.58322.1280963817173.JavaMail.root@gallium.mathforum.org>... > Hello Dear; > > I&#8217;m a programmer and developer of applications in Matlab with more than 5 years of experience and I offer services. > > Development p...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

Matlab help
This is a small part of my whole project (Speech/Music Discrimination). I can wavread all the wave files when the code is in the current directory. Using this file=dir('*.wav'); for i=1:length(file); [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); commands statements etc, in here... end The problem is i want to used this code to other folders without moving it in that directory. For example there are wave files in the Musicvoice folder I edited the code to something like this to access the wave files in the Musicvoice. file=dir('Musicvoice\*.wav'); for i=1:length(file); [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); commands statements etc, in here... end It gave me the error below. Please help. ??? Error using ==> wavread Cannot open file. Error in ==> extractFeature at 16 [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); %wavread function returns s and the sampling frequency kingdavid3 wrote: > This is a small part of my whole project (Speech/Music > Discrimination). I can wavread all the wave files when the code is in > the current directory. > > Using this > > file=dir('*.wav'); > > for i=1:length(file); > > [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); > > commands statements etc, in here... > > end > > The problem is i want to used this code to other folders without > moving it in that directory. For example there are wave files in the > Musicvoice folder I edited the code t...

MATLAB-help!!!
I am trying to write code to iterate a function 50 times, however, every time i write it without help i get ()-indexing must appear last in an index expression. I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, can someone please explain. Also, my input is this: x(i)=a*x(i-1)(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) On Jan 24, 12:45=A0pm, michelle taylor <miss.smileyf...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am trying to write code to iterate a function 50 times, however, > every time i write it without help i get ()-indexing must appear last > in an index expression. > > I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, can someone please > explain. > > Also, my input is this: > > x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) Aren't you missing an operator? x(i)=3Da*x(i-1) here (1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)*(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) or x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)/(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) or x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)^(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) On Jan 23, 3:58=A0pm, TideMan <mul...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jan 24, 12:45=A0pm, michelle taylor <miss.smileyf...@gmail.com> > wrote: > > > I am trying to write code to iterate a function 50 times, however, > > every time i write it without help i get ()-indexing must appear last > > in an index expression. > > > I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, can someone please > > explain. > > > Also, my input is this: > > > x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/...

Spawning matlab from within matlab
Hello all, I would like to spawn multiple matlab processes from an '.m' script. Meaning, run an m-file from a 'parent' Matlab that launches, say, 8 more 'children' matlab processes. I'd like to do it in such a way that the same m-file in the 'parent' is able to close down, or kill, all the 'children' processes. Any suggestions? Joe ...

Does MATLAB Support Polymorphism? If not, Can Anyone Please Help Suggest a Workaround?
I was excited to know that MATLAB implemented Object Oriented Programming back at 2008a, however, I just can't find any mention of support for polymorphism. Is that functionality available now? If polymorphism is not yet supported, can any of you please help to provide a workaround? A simplified version of my problem at hand is the following: I am building a restaurant management system, and I have a base class called 'dishes'. Each dish would have two methods, 'cook' and 'serve'. Now each actual dish would be an inherited class from 'dishes'. I would like to have an array of objects and have the program to know which version of 'cook' and 'serve' to call base on the actual class type of each objects in the array. (in c++, for example, the array would be base class object pointers, and polymorphism would solve the problem automatically). The bigger problem here is the extensibility of this software. The goal is to have minimal code modification when new dishes are constantly being introduced. Please help me out. "Rong Li" <rongli1983@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i7qlbc$djr$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I was excited to know that MATLAB implemented Object Oriented Programming back at 2008a, however, I just can't find any mention of support for polymorphism. Is that functionality available now? > > If polymorphism is not yet supported, can any of you please help to provide a workaroun...

Please help: BER for QPSK in OFDM over Rayleigh matlab code doesn't work.
I try to implement the matlab code on BER for QPSK in OFDM over rayleigh channel (with n taps). However the result is a straight line. There must be something wrong in my code but I cannot figure it out what is wrong. Could you please help me to check it. I have to hand the work soon. Please please please help. Thank you very much. [QUOTE]clear; clc; N=64; % FFT size Nsd = 48; % Number of data subcarriers 48 Nsp = 4 ; % Number of pilot subcarriers 4 ofdmBW = 20 * 10^6 ; % OFDM bandwidth %Derived Parameters deltaF = ofdmBW/N; %=20 MHz/64 = 0.3125 MHz Tfft = 1/deltaF; % IFFT/FFT period = 3.2us Tgi = Tfft/4;%Guard interval duration - duration of cyclic prefix Tsignal = Tgi+Tfft; %duration of QPSK-OFDM symbol Ncp = N*Tgi/Tfft; %Number of symbols allocated to cyclic prefix Nst = Nsd + Nsp; %Number of total used subcarriers nBitsPerSym=2*Nst; %For QPSK the number of Bits per Symbol is double of num of subcarriers %Simulation parameters nSym=2; %Number of OFDM Symbols to transmit (I try to work out in small number first) EbN0dB = 0:2:45; % bit to noise ratio EsN0dB = EbN0dB + 10*log10(Nst/N) + 10*log10(N/(Ncp+N)); % converting to symbol to noise ratio simulatedBER = zeros(1,length(EsN0dB)); theoreticalBER = zeros(1,length(EsN0dB)); for i=1:length(EsN0dB), %----------------------------------------------- %Transmitter %----------------------------------------------- re=rand(1,(nBitsPerSym/2)*nSym)>0.5; im=rand(1,(nBitsPerSym/2)*nSym)>0.5; ...

MATLAB Error in ==> sym.sym>sym.gt at 792 <-------HELP PLEASE
Im creating program to create the steepest ascent but can't get pass the following errors, ??? Error using ==> sym.sym>notimplemented at 2514 Function 'gt' is not implemented for MuPAD symbolic objects. Error in ==> sym.sym>sym.gt at 792 notimplemented('gt'); Error in ==> steepestA at 39 end Does anyone know what the error mean? How can I fix my program to get rid of this error? Thank you! "Mitch Le" <nhat.mitchle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:db6f1fa6-a893-4cc5-9401-85caef935e8c@i25g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... > Im creating program to create the steepest ascent but can't get pass > the following errors, > > ??? Error using ==> sym.sym>notimplemented at 2514 > Function 'gt' is not implemented for MuPAD symbolic objects. > > Error in ==> sym.sym>sym.gt at 792 > notimplemented('gt'); > > Error in ==> steepestA at 39 > end > > Does anyone know what the error mean? How can I fix my program to get > rid of this error? As the error message says, the greater-than operator is not defined for symbolic expressions. [After all, how can you answer the question x > y if x and y are arbitrary symbolic expressions?] If you want to determine if your expression is greater than some other value, convert the expressions to some type for which the greater-than operator is defined (liked DOUBLE.) -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks...

embedded matlab function MATLAB R2009a
I downloaded the MS visual C++ 2008 Express Edition and the SDK as detailed in http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-6IJJ3L/?solution=1-6IJJ3L My embedded function didnt work at the beginning because I did "mex -setup" before I installed my SDK. But after I installed the SDK, I ran "mex -setup" in Matlab once again and choose the MS visual C++2008 as my compiler. Then, my embedded matlab function worked. Thanks to the contribution from above! ...

Web resources about - MatLab : Please Help how to find .... - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Undocumented Matlab
Undocumented, unsupported and hidden features in Matlab

Matlab Upazila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... 23°21′N 90°42.5′E  /  23.35°N 90.7083°E  / 23.35; 90.7083 Coordinates : 23°21′N 90°42.5′E  /  23.35°N 90.7083°E  / 23.35; 90.7083 Matlab ...

Open Directory - Science: Math: Software: MATLAB
The MathWorks - Developers of MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow. Offers products for data analysis, visualization, application development, simulation, ...

MATLAB Mobile on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about MATLAB Mobile. Download MATLAB Mobile and enjoy it on your iPhone, ...

The Smart Emergency Response System Using MATLAB and Simulink - YouTube
In the aftermath of an earthquake, every second counts for disaster victims. Imagine a system that can locate people quickly and help first responders ...

The A-Z of Programming Languages: MATLAB
What prompted the development of MATLAB?

Matlab: Invalid .NET Framework. Either the specified framework was not found or is not currently supported ...
If you are trying to compile Matlab into .Net framework, you might encounter this message, even though you have the .Net framework installed ...

Matlab edges closer to electronic design automation world
Matlab, one of the world's most widely used products for algorithmic development, has long occupied its own niche far removed from EDA and hardware ...

Can I/How do I use DMTCP with a parallel pool of MATLAB workers? · Issue #223 · dmtcp/dmtcp · GitHub
dmtcp - DMTCP: Distributed MultiThreaded CheckPointing matlab -nodisplay -r "parpool('local',4); parfor i=1:10, pause(1); fprintf('%i ',i); end; ...

Using MATLAB and SDR to Reverse Engineer 433MHz Messages
... so he focused on studying the methodology and the tools available for analyzing 433MHz RF transmission. He describes the process of using MATLAB ...