Matlab Student Version and Parallel computing toolbox

I am planning to order the Matlab student version and the parallel computing toolbox.

I have access to an Nvidia cuda enabled GPU card.Does the parallel computing toolbox (student version) support GPU computing?

I thought I will ask before placing my order.

Many Thanks for any help.
Hamdi

On 01/01/11 11:22 PM, Hamdi wrote:

> I am planning to order the Matlab student version and the parallel
> computing toolbox.
>
> I have access to an Nvidia cuda enabled GPU card.Does the parallel
> computing toolbox (student version) support GPU computing?
>
> I thought I will ask before placing my order.

You should ask the sales team.

The student edition of Matlab is version 2010a, *not* 2010b.

Probably there will be a student edition 2011a within a few months.

0
Walter
1/2/2011 9:39:06 AM
"Hamdi " <hamdi.mani@asu.edu> wrote in message <ifp21s$kkp$1@fred.mathworks.com>...

> I am planning to order the Matlab student version and the parallel computing toolbox.
>
> I have access to an Nvidia cuda enabled GPU card.Does the parallel computing toolbox (student version) support GPU computing?
>
> I thought I will ask before placing my order.
>
> Many Thanks for any help.

See this thread.

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/299609#807395
0