Matlab Student Version on Multiple OS

Hello,

I recently purchased a Student edition of Matlab and installed it on a Windows PC. According to Mathworks, I can install Matlab on multiple computers. I wanted to also install it on a PC running Mac OS X; however, when I ran the installer and submitted the serial number, I got an error that prevented me from activating it on my Mac. Has anyone been able to successfully install the Student Version on multiple PCs?

Thanks in advance!
0
sri243 (5)

"Srikanth " <sri243@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I recently purchased a Student edition of Matlab and installed it on a
> Windows PC. According to Mathworks, I can install Matlab on multiple
> computers. I wanted to also install it on a PC running Mac OS X; however,
> when I ran the installer and submitted the serial number, I got an error
> that prevented me from activating it on my Mac. Has anyone been able to
> successfully install the Student Version on multiple PCs?

Please contact Technical Support for installation/licensing questions or for
help with installation problems.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com