MAtlab to Excel

Someone it knows pointing to me how I can do after to have created
A schedule in Matlab. M to transform them in VBA for EXCEL,
where I can find applications examples,Tutorials.
Thank you.

0
titurbina (6)

Domanda wrote:

> Someone it knows pointing to me how I can do after to have created
> A schedule in Matlab. M to transform them in VBA for EXCEL,
> where I can find applications examples,Tutorials.
> Thank you.

There are many functions available for this purpose. Type "lookfor
excel" at the MATLAB command prompt. You can also look at the
ExcelLink product and the Excel Builder product. There are many
posts about this on this newsgroup and many functions on the MATLAB
File Exchange

 <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadAuthor.do?objectId=828141&objectType=author>