matlab to matlab remote execution

Hi

I have two win PCs running matlab 7. One is slow and other is a high
spec fast PC. They are connected to LAN. The directory on fast PC
where all matlab work takes place has been mounted as a drive on slow
PC. Hence this directory on fast PC can be accessed from slow PC's
matlab session. I want to let the user on slow PC run some
computationally intense M scripts in his matlab session but execute
them on fast PC.

I tried usual unix like method. First installed telnet server on fast
PC. Then used telnet client on slow PC to log on fast PC. If I
attempt to start matlab in slow PC telnet client as: " matlab -nojvm
-nodesktop -nosplash " I don't get matlab prompt.

Is there any way to do this on windows platform?

I will really appreciate help.

Thanks in advance

MKal
0
knts172 (3)

Hi mkal,

take a look over here:

 <http://www.mathtools.net/MATLAB/Parallel_and_Distributed/index.html>

Regards,
Stefan
0
gonseaw (534)
5/17/2005 9:47:03 PM
At the moment installing a new toolbox is not possible. Any other
way?

Stefan wrote:

> Hi mkal,
>
> take a look over here: