Matlab to Ms Access converter

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to convert an algorithm
constructed with Matlab in Ms Acces. So that I can run my Matlab
algorithm in Ms Access without the need of having Matlab?
Any idea?
Thank you Bernd
0
b.smits (2)

You can use MATLAB Builder for COM to do this.

http://www.mathworks.com/products/combuilder/

1) Program your algorishm in MATLAB
2) Compile the m-file(s) it into a COM object
3) Invoke the COM object from Access

- Brian

"Bernd" <b.smits@tiscali.NOSPAM.it> wrote in message
> Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to convert an algorithm
> constructed with Matlab in Ms Acces. So that I can run my Matlab
> algorithm in Ms Access without the need of having Matlab?
> Any idea?
> Thank you Bernd

0
bkiernan (13)